Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+9
Roid Rage
Kestrel
Sky
Techno Illuminate
Winter Bell
Faithheart
Sharpaw
Silver Hoof
Snowfall
13 posters

Stableton's Hospital

Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Stableton's Hospital Empty Stableton's Hospital

Post by Snowfall Wed May 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Snowfall quickly ran through the halls of the hospital, checking that every patient that came in had somepony tending to them. She had her work cut out for her, because at this point, there were more patients than nurses and volunteers, and it was only getting worst with the war going on outside. She wasn't even sure if there was enough medicine to go around, even with a combination of her herbs and the medicine that had been gathered from around town.

She peeked into another room to find a pony peacefully sleeping. Good, at least that one was getting rest. She continued around the bend and peeked into another room. She was surprised when she discovered who occupied it.

"Silver Hoof! Are you okay?"

She trotted to his bedside and nuzzled him gently.

"What happened?"
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Stableton's Hospital Empty Re: Stableton's Hospital

Post by Silver Hoof Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Silver opened and closed his eyes, and continued to do so while thinking of a way to make the best of his situation, he couldn't do so.

"Ummmm....well lets see, broke rib, three bullet wounds in my wing and I pulled my other wing carrying a griffin who couldn't fly, and now I'm injured and I swear I'm seeing two of you."
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Wed May 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Snowfall gazed at Silver Hoof worriedly. She put a hoof to his forehead.

"I'll see about getting you some medicine. Sounds to me like you need an operation, sweetie. But until somepony is available, I'll get you something to numb the pain and make it easier for you to get rest."

She gently combed his mane back with her hoof and trotted away. She soon returned with a tray balanced in her teeth. She carefully set the tray on the bedside table and explained the items on it.

"Now, I brought you some chamomile tea, to relax you, and there are some dried poppy seeds beside it to numb your body and help you sleep. Don't take too many at once, okay?"
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Wed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Silver sighed and tried to roll on his side but the pain was too much and he whimpered. He felt safe enough around Snowfall to actually show his pain.

"Id... rather just have you sitting here...with me..." Silvers vision cleared up to where he only saw one of Snowfall now.
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Wed May 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Snowfall smiled to Silver Hoof kindly.

"I will stay with you as long as I can. But you still need to take the poppy seeds."

She gazed at him lovingly, then glanced at his wings, covered in bloody bandages. They needed changing, and it looked like the pony who had bandaged them did a rush job. Not really surprising, considering the ratio of patients to helpers. Snowfall grabbed a nearby roll of bandages into her mouth and placed it next to Silver Hoof on the bed. She then proceeded to carefully unwrap the bandages around his wings.

"I'll need to clean your wings, and they'll need to be rewrapped. We've had so many patients come in, it's been hard to properly care for every pony."
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Thu May 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Silver ate the poppy seeds and felt a rush of relief come, but at a lack of feeling. He shrugged in his mind and watched Snowfall change his bandages, he didn't feel the pain anymore.

"Just be careful, I know I'll survive, its just a matter of how well ill be able to fly..."
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Thu May 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Snowfall took a wet cloth into her mouth and gently wiped away the dried blood. When she was finished, she let it dry before applying the bandages.

"You'll fly again, just as well as you did before. It will just take a matter of time, and proper rest and care."

She took the bandages into her mouth once more and began to wrap Silver Hoof's wing carefully.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Thu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Silver Hoof drifted to sleep after watching Snowfall for a minute. He was smiling, something he hadn't done in a long time.
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Snowfall finished bandaging up Silver Hoof's wing and noticed he had fallen asleep. He was smiling, and she smiled at that fact. He always seemed upset or worried about one thing or another. She was so happy he could finally get a peaceful rest.

She ran a hoof through his hair, petting him lovingly for a minute, then kissed his forehead and quietly left his room. She knew she'd probably be looking in on him every chance she got, but for now, while he rested, other patients needed her help.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Tired, tired did not even begin to describe how Spark Fire felt. For what seemed like an eternity he crawled on his belly with Faith Heart on his back. She did not talk much after the battle, occasionally mewling and grasping for something out of reach in what seemed to be a fever dream.

He didn't know what that unicorn did to her, but he did know that getting her the help she needed was the most important thing on his mind. Once he was confident that she was alright and would agree to tell him more of her story, he would sleep. Until then it was as his ghoul friends used to tell him. No rest for the weary.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue May 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Pain... You couldn't even describe the pain Faithheart was feeling at the moment. It felt like someone had turned her veins into ice and her bones into glass. It soon got to the point where even her trying to contain herself with all her might, small whimpers escaped from her. What had the surgeon done to her? What ever it was it was causing her pain.

Her arms reached out for help that wasn't actually there as she started to hallucinate and she started shaking profusely before she broke down crying quietly. Sp-Spark... Help me... Please, it hurts She sobbed crawling off his back in an attempt to get away from the pain. She had to get away from the pain no matter what she did! She had to get away from the pain.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Tue May 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Winter galloped fast after she received an emergency call for two dragons who appeared to be in pain of some kind. She couldn't get all the details straight off but she guessed she would have to see for herself. Of course the problem with there being two dragons also meant that she would only be able to give her attention to one. And that one would likely be the one most in pain. She rounded another corner, dodging a pony in a wheelchair as she made her way towards the wards that contained the dragons. The problem with dragons also meant the materials and resources used was almost three times more because of their sheer size and strength. A simple dose of Med-X would barely touch the pain threshold of a dragon. Winter Bell turned another corner, seeing the ward up ahead of her. She slowed her pace as she arrived at the scene, seeing the two dragons, clearly experiencing negatives for whatever had happened to them. She looked between them and instantly recognised that the female dragon seemed in more pain.

Her mind made up, she proceeded to get to work as she approached the side of the large dragon. "Excuse me ?" she began in an attempt to get a response, "Can you hear me, can you tell me what's wrong or what happened to you ?" she asked. If she could get some more information it could help her know how to react and get the dragon feeling better again. As she waited for her reply she called out, "I need this other dragon seen too right now !" she called, hoping the other dragon would be able to hold himself together while she helped this one. If another doctor could get to him her job would become that much easier.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Techno wandered the hallways of Stableton's hospital, checking up on the varied ponies, griffons and zebras that had been injured in the battle only a few hours before. As he exited the room of a pony who had had his front legs broken from the slavers, he heard one of the other doctors call out for somepony to help with a dragon, and there were only two dragons in Stableton, for the moment, and that meant that Sparkfire was in trouble again.

He went off at a brisk pace, carefully avoiding those meandering in the hallways, to help with the injured dragons. He found them and a pony he didn't recognize, who was treating one of the powerful reptiles. "Whoa, Sparks, why'd you bring the slaver dragon here?" he said, recognizing the dragon that was practically blown away by the group. "Forget that, you look exhausted. Here, you need a break." he said, putting up a tubelike shield which Sparks could use as a handrail, while gesturing to a nearby empty room.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue May 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Faithheart crawled on the ground but the pain didn't go away. Suddenly she heard a voice but it seemed warped and she became afraid. N-no! Spark help me! Please She screamed trying to crawl away but stopped when she heard her bones crunching loudly, causing her to scream again. Spark please! I don't want to be captured again She cried covering herself as much as she could with her wing
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue May 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Sky walked for bit longer, the pain was starting to get to her. her wings were messed up from being fucked from kestrel, but that was kes's right. And Sky's mistake to actually take down a griffin, and she paid the price for it. She finally made it to a building, marked with three butterflies on the outside. Sky sighed as she walked up to the building and pushed open the door, revealing multitudes of beds and there was Faith and Spark. "Can anyone here help me with my wings?" Sky announced loudly.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Winter sighed as it was clearly allot worse then she thought. She called over to a nurse, "I need a Hypodermic needle... the largest one we have" she called. The on staff nearby nurse rushed over with a needle that was specifically designed for dragons. She took the cap off the end and proceeded to fill it with a highly concentrated dose of Morphine which would roughly even out to a normal shot for a pony. Dragons were always so complicated with measurements but Winter seemed to have a decent head for it. She filled the syringe before trotting over to the dragon. She grimaced as she knew she wasn't going to be getting past those scales which were tough like tank armour and this meant there was only one other safe option. She walked behind the large female dragon and aimed the syringe for the soft spot under the base of her tail. Dragons apparently had very few soft spots but this was apparently one of them. Of course she knew this from training anyway. She quickly pushed the needle into the soft tissue before squeezing the syringe to allow the liquid to travel into the dragon. When she was relaxed and a little more pain free she would begin applying magical bandages. So far it seemed as though the dragon had a few broken bones since a yelp escaped from her when she applied pressure on places on it's body when she crawled. This was going to be difficult she knew, so she braced for the one of the most tricky patience of her career.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Wed May 16, 2012 12:51 am

Sparks just growl'd at Techno, "I'm not leaving her... not again. I mean the last time I left her, that monster took her. " he took a deep breath, " sorry friend, I-I... I just dont want to lose the only dragon I've met.

He tried his best to crawl over to her. " I'm here, don't worry Faith! I'm here!" he desperately called out to her. 

He watched as the mare with with needle injected Faith. He watched her panting become more labored and she grew weaker. He knew it must have been a sedative, it had to be. 
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 16, 2012 9:28 am

Shortly after Sky walked into the Hospital the very individual that had sent her there showed up; wings and chest wrapped in gauze to hold the broken appendages. The large, black gryphon walking into the waiting area and looking around for a doctor.

He did not really want to be here right now, but he did not have the materials to craft a natural poultice for his wings, or the medical know-how to fix them all on his own; thus, he had come here, to the building serving as the Hospital after the battle.

His search for a doctor led him to the discovery that he was not alone in the waiting room. The familiar sky blue of, er, Sky stood out rather obviously; though luckily for her Kestrel seemed to just ignore her for now.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Faithheart continued to try crawling away from the pony coming towards her, trying to find Spark. She looked back over at the pony but it wasn't there before she suddenly felt drowsy. her tail slapped the ground weakly but she never actually lost consciousness, only became really drowsy. She still twitched and her breathing was still faster than normal but her eyes became distant and fearful.

She laid on the ground and looked at spark fearfully, the only thought going through her mind was Please don't let them capture me
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Winter Bell allowed the sedative to do its work before she trotted over to a trolley filled with as many Magical Bandages as she could get her hooves on. She levitated a few rolls of it in front of her before setting to work wrapping the wings. The wings would be the easiest because they were already sticking out like limbs. It was the ribs that would be the hardest because she would need to levitate the dragon while wrapping her with the bandages... which is harder then it looks. She began gently wrapping them around the wings. Using her magic to stretch the limbs out a little so the bandages could reach the areas better. "Shush now" she cooed softly to the dragon, "Everything will be all right" she said in an attempt to reassure the dragon that she was safe.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed May 16, 2012 6:40 pm

As sky waited in the 'waiting room', she noticed a griffin walk into the room. oh god, he also had to come here. well faith did break his wings, and i kinda helped with that. Sky just hung her head, she didn't want to be here now. Not what happened out there, this day is really the worst day of Sky's life. Well at least kestrel hasn't attacked Sky yet, so that is a plus.
    Roid Rage
    Roid Rage
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Roid Rage Wed May 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Roid blinked....Roid blinked some more.

Roid's tummy hurt, Roid need candy.....NOW!!!!

"YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Roid Lept up, knocking over medical supplies and tools and causing alot of the nurses to scream.

Roid looked around and saw a blue pony with white man holding candy sticks by a dragon. Roid smiled and let out a huge roar

"YEAHHHH!!!!" Roid shoved and pushed ponies to get the candy needle stick things, screams filled the room along with more chaos.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm

The sounds of somepony having a fit got Kestrels attention within moments. His cold predatory eyes scanning the crowd before locking onto the one responsible.

It was that massive hulk from the Party. And he was charging one of the only two doctors in this place.

Formulating a quick strategy Kes took off into a full run, aiming to slam his full body weight into the charging brute with a rather nasty tackle. Should his attack prove successful, the Gryphon would then use what knowledge of unarmed combat he had to subdue the pony in a tight body lock.

Still with Kestrels weakened state he would most likely need help holding the brute back. He would have just shot the pony but the guards out front had demanded he keep his guns holstered.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed May 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Winter Bell turned as she heard the commotion. She saw the hulking muscle bound pony and then saw that he was charging straight towards her. Her hooves locked in place and her ears splayed back as she was suddenly shocked into a still like state. Her eyes widened as the hulking pony closed towards her. But just before he reached her a black Griffon tackled him. At that moment she couldn't have been more grateful and she instantly began making moves as she prepared to charge her anaesthetic spell to knock the pony out.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 pm

After getting the huge beast of a pony in the hospital, Lightning had a doctor look over his hoof real quickly. He had been shot during the battle but thanks to Techno's help, it didn't hurt very badly and it already was healing very nicely, according to the doctor there.

Once the doctor was finished and gave him a few medical instructions, he would head back to where the huge pony was. Since Roid Rage was knocked out, he didn't see the need to stand outside the room. However, a loud crash could be heard and when Lightning ran in, he saw Roid up and about. Reacting quickly, he pulled out his pistol and aimed straight at the drugged-up pony. But no matter what he did, there was too many other ponies running around in panic for him to take a shot without the risk of hitting an innocent.

Lightning had to form a new plan and fast. The beast was headed toward one of the doctors. The griffon that helped during the battle earlier, Kes, soon stepped in then, moving to tackle the pony. The blue pegasus knew that the griffon was going to need help, despite his huge size and strength. Lightning leapt into air and using his wings, flew over the crowd of screaming ponies. Diving down on top of Roid, he would try to hold him down and subdue him while Kes tried to lock him up. Yelling to any of the doctors, he said, "Knock him out! Quickly!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm