Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+9
Roid Rage
Kestrel
Sky
Techno Illuminate
Winter Bell
Faithheart
Sharpaw
Silver Hoof
Snowfall
13 posters

Stableton's Hospital

Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Stableton's Hospital - Page 6 Empty Re: Stableton's Hospital

Post by Faithheart Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 pm

FAithheart jerked and snarled at Kestrel as he stuck Spark with the needle. Why did he have to bring him into the fray. Cowardly... Bastard! She snarled, panting from the exertion. Him taking out the Doctor as well angered her further. I am... Who you... Want... Leave... Them out... of this She hissed
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

"me?" Sky sighed as she knew this was coming, but still. "when all the truth does is make your heart ache, sometimes a lie is easier to take." Sky mentally told herself.

"i was half asleep at home, till i heard shooting. I went outside with my pistol trying to figure out what was going on and a griffin slammed into me. Knocking out my pistol, i tried to crawl to it. but he was to fast, and thats how i broke these." Sky pointed to her wings. "That pain was unbearable, but anyway. he threw me onto the floor, thinking i blacked out or something. cause i didn't move after that, and he began to walk inside my shack. So i co crawled to my pistol on the floor, and next thing he knew when coming out my shack. Was me, my pistol, and his fucking feather ass with fifteen bullets in his body."

Sky was seemed to be angry but she was tired to even show it, and the lie seemed all to real. Because that gryphon she thought about, was Kestrel. "Yeah that was happened, at least i got him good."

I wish i did.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Lightning listened to the pegasus' story closely and just gave a nod, "Ahh, I see. I'm really sorry. These slavers are just ruthless. I guess we were lucky that it wasn't worse. I mean, we could be slaves right now. Or dead." What Light didn't know was that Sky was lying to him but that was most likely a good thing. Seeing how tired the female was, he would say, "You had a long day. You should head home and get some rest. I'm going to stay here and keep Roid under control until somepony else relieves me."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat May 19, 2012 11:55 pm

"Yeah, and your right i should go home." Sky said as yet another yawn escaped her breath, her eyes close to being shut. "or ill just sleep on this bench, to tired to even go. But if you ever need a place to crash," Sky saw the pipbuck on his hoof, a stable pony also? To many to even remember from there. "Your a stable pegasus also, thats cool. but yeah, i live in the messed up part of stableton. you know where the addicts live and such, i dont use but anyways my shack is there."

Sky said as she laid on the bench, prepared to go to sleep. "well ill see you in the morning, or anytime i wake up." Sky finally said as she dosed off.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun May 20, 2012 2:36 am

"Don't fight...just sleep." Kes thought to himself, feeling Winter's fruitless struggles taper off before she fell limp in his grasp. That had gone well. No collateral, no true pain. Just quick, brutal efficiency.

Judging by how long he held Winter Kestrel estimated that he had about ten minutes before she came to. He would need to move quickly. No problem there, he didn't need to be clean any more. He did not need to be kind.

Kestrel eased the mare in his grasp down onto the ground, leaving her lying there in a gentle heap. It was good that she was unconscious for this, what he was about to do was not going to be pretty.

He rose slowly, his eyes just as cold and emotionless as ever. In fact...they seemed even colder. They devolved from the cold, harsh eyes of a predator, into absolutely soulless windows into the Void itself.

He approached the two Dragons before him, eyes flickering between them both. The gryphon stood tall has he moved, his foot falls precisely measured. There was no anger pouring off of him as he stood there, staring down like some kind of judge. After about 30 seconds of time the gryphon reached up and began to remove the mask that covered his face, setting it into one of his saddle bags for safe keeping. If no one knew him they would think he was practically peeling his face off. He always wore that mask, and almost never took it off for any one; it was a part of him.

Seems like plans had changed.

What lie beneath the confines of the mask would come as either a boring familiarity, or a terrifying shock; an intricate webbing of painful tattoos. Scars, decorated the gryphons face. His beak was chipped in a few places, giving him a far more intimidating appearance than when his mask was on. The marring of past wounds, some jagged, others smoothed with age, spared no flesh in their spreading; even the gryphons beak was covered in sharp lines and the occasional deep gouge.

For all intents and purposes Kestrels beak seemed to be permanently cast into a stoic frown, the only real emotive facial feature present being the gryphons steely brow, and even that wasn't showing much.

He held the life of these two in his talons. What would he do? Was this the end? Would Spark be forced to watch as Kestrel butchered Faith?

Kes knew the answers to these questions, and he was not telling. He was just standing and staring, with 8 minutes left on the clock.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun May 20, 2012 3:06 am

Trails walked back into the hospital after smoking a few cigarettes. He decided to be the bigger Stallion and go apologize to Spark, and just maybe accidentally drop a few more thinly veiled threats. He walked up to the dragon's room, nodding a hello to a pair of pegasi.

He knocked on the door. There was no response. He would have written off as the pair sleeping if he hadn't seen Bell walk in there earlier. He knew she was going to stay by that dragon's side, she was a good one. He felt a tingle of fear for the doctor and turned the handle slowly. Prepared to see two dragons ripping her apart. Instead he saw Kes standing in front of a doped up Faith and a stone still Spark.

"Morning Kes." He said curtly, walking to the griffon's side.

He pulled out his guns one by one and set them down on the bed. He nodded at Kes. The griffon was smart, knew what to do. He was unfazed by the scars that spiderwebed his body. He'd seen that and worse before, both self inflicted and otherwise. He lit a smoke and took a puff as he looked over Faith.

"I saw a couple of interesting things back in Stalliongrad." he added. "We would cut guys, one inch at a time every minute. Or we'd simulate drowning by pouring it down their muzzle until eventually they died from the spasms. Or my personal fav, we'd hang em upside down and saw them in half, starting with the groan." He picked up a scalpel. "What do you favor?"
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Mon May 21, 2012 12:09 am

Gently started to panic as she found what was going on in the dragons' room. She knew that Kes was there now, but he kept appearing and disappearing. And then Trails came in, beginning to list off killing methods. "This is a hospital," Gently shouted. "Not a war zone! Everyone GET OUT OF HERE NOW. PLEASE."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon May 21, 2012 12:26 am

Trails walked quickly over to the mare that barged into the room and whispered to her as fast as he could. "I'm the one keeping that dragon alive right now. Kes here is a soldier not sadistic killer, don't worry. My giving him ideas is just a stall tactic." He wrapped a foreleg around the mare and brought her in close. "Lay down and act like I put you in a sleeper hold and I promise I'll make sure we all walk away from this. Keep your eyes shut tight and don't make a noise. Okay?" He gave her a weak smile.

(Mare Killer Perk)
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon May 21, 2012 12:31 am

Lightning could hear the scream coming from the dragon's room and knowing that the griffon was in that room, he quickly ran over. A few ponies were running to the room but he quickly stopped them, "Wait. Let me handle this." Waiting until they walked away, he slowly opened the door to see Trails and Kes there. Shutting behind him quickly, he could see everything that happened in that room. One doctor was knocked out on the floor while one other doctor was cowering in the corner.

Lightning sighed as he knew better than to interfere with Kes or Trails. They did help save the town and to be quite honest, if it weren't for them, the town would be under slaver control. Looking toward Kes and Trails, he would say in a low voice, "Whatever you two are doing, you don't have much time. They heard the screams outside. I won't be able to hold them off for long." The pegasus would move to stand by the door, knowing that he was now, he was assisting the ponies in whatever they were planning to do. But to be honest, he felt that this was the right thing to do after seeing the destruction of the town.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 am

She gulped in fear, but was somehow relaxed some by the pony's gaze and touch. She relaxed herself, focusing her mind on the effects of a sleeper hold and acted accordingly. She 'fainted,' making sure to keep her body limp.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Mon May 21, 2012 2:54 am

Sparks watched as he was proven wrong about the ponies of stablton. "give them the chance and they'll quash you, because they fear what you are. They fear your power. They can talk of freedom all day long but only as long as you stay under their hoof. Otherwise they'll beat you at your weakest. " the familiar voice echoed in his head. The voice blonged to the now late general of the slaver army, the surgeon general. A unicorn bent on making the world a "nicer place" by removing ponies will with fear, loathing and drugs.

He watched as the ponies he fought next to and helped threatened the dragon he had cared for and swore to protect. Instead of being the hero, he was another victim, waiting to also suffer at the hooves of those before him.

"This must be a dream, I can't move a muscle, and they are going to kill faith and me. This is no dream, it's a nightmare...No! No longer will I be a victim! he thought to himself because that is all he Could do. That and stare. So he did. Right at the pony that talked of torture, talked of death. He continued to stare as if to challenge the protector of Stableton.

Last edited by SparkFire on Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 am

Kes remained silent as the others yet again interfered with the situation. The doctor crying out in desperate protest as her two charges were threatened. Little did she know that her cries were in vain. There were two reasons for that. First, Kestrel was not here to kill the creatures in this room; if Kestrel had wanted them dead, they would be dead. Second, Kestrel was not swayed by the cries of others. When he set his mind on something, it would happen. Period.

The various methods of torture and killing that Trails mentioned also had no effect on Kes. While they were excellent examples of cruelty, Kestrel was far better at another kind of Torture.

Psychological.

Psychological torture was far more brutal than any physical pain. The right movements, body language, and other such signals could break others down into nothing more than quivering masses of flesh and bone with ease. Breaking all defenses down, taking away their ability to fight back, and striking at the weakest moment. It was quick, brutal, and efficient.

Just like Kestrel himself.

The gryphon stood there silently for a few moments more, holding the lives of every pony in the room tightly in his talons. He could kill them, crush them, or set them free without much effort at all.

Luckily for all those present Kestrel was here to simply speak his mind and teach the dragons a lesson.

"Have you ever watched family die?" Kestrel asked, the question not really directed at anyone, while simultaneously locking his utterly soulless gaze on each dragon in turn as he spoke. His voice, usually cold and gruff was unnaturally calm right now, and completely missing its usual accent. He was not yelling, screaming, or shouting. But his voice was still far more nerve wracking than any rage-induced battle cry one would ever hear out in the Wastes.

He walked forward then, moving towards Faith with a steady yet measured pace. He only had 7 minutes left now, he would need to be quick. The gryphon reached the chemmed up dragon in a few seconds and reached out, grabbing hold of the dragons throat with one of his large 'hands', squeezing the flesh tightly in his grasp. He was careful not to apply to much pressure, he did not what Faith passing out yet. No he just wanted her to feel the sharp sting of his talons as they dug into her scales, and the resolve within his actions for now.

He wanted her to be able to answer is question.

Kestrel also wanted to be sure that the other dragon on the floor was watching as well, paralyzed and helpless as Kestrel taught his lesson. The gryphon felt nothing aside from the dragons pulse as he held Faith's throat within his talons. Her answer to the questions Kestrel had would decide her fate.

Last edited by Kestrel on Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finally finished this thing up.)
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Mon May 21, 2012 10:55 am

Silver woke up and started coughing, he looked around and saw there were a LOT more injured ponies and griffins around him. He sat up and tried to flutter his wings. Sharp Pains. Oh right, that happened.

He continued looking around and began to wonder who was next to him. He turned and asked, through the haze in his eyes, "Umm excuse me, but umm who are you?"
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Mon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm

FAithheart watched Trails walk back into a room and set a gun beside her as he started listing off ways to torture her before they killed her and rolled her eyes. All that would do was make her enjoy her death even more, make her feel as if she finally got what she deserved.

The doctor that was in the room finally noticed what was going on and got angry at them both, but her simple mind and cowardice allowed her to be smooth talked into playing unconscious. Some doctor she was. She looked back at Kestrel as he started to speak.

She listened to his question and was about to respond till she was grabbed by the throat. She could feel his talons digging in but her scales removed the pain aspect merely made her feel pressure.

Looking at him she nodded the best she could, for she had seen her family die, and blamed herself. She had been ordered to watch out for raiders but they managed to sneak around her and slaughter every single person she had considered as family, dragging there mutilated bodies outside of the house before they attacked her.

She stared him right in the eye as she gave her answer, fear not present in her gaze. She knew he could kill her at any point in time and was just waiting for him to do it. Games like these were just wasting both of there time and soon someone will either come in and he will have to dispatch them, or they will help him kill her like Trails would. She wasn't afraid, she only wanted them to leave everyone else out of this, and her eyes spoke that in volume.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Tue May 22, 2012 9:00 am

Sparks continued to sit there and watch in horror, his gaze moving to Kes. All that confidence he had built up against Trails quickly eroded and collapsed.

Despite being smaller then himself, Kes was the first being to make him feel powerless to do anything. He had lived with a relatively small tribe of ghouls and they had never treated him like this. He wanted desperately to reach out and protect Faith, but the damn poison running through his body made it so he numb to the touch everywhere.

He talked about losing his family, and he thought back to that tribesponies back in the prairie, burning. Then his mind shifted to something more... current, losing the only tie to his race he has uncovered. Losing the only other dragon he has ever known. That thought was too much to bear for him.

"Hurt me, punish me for her sins, she has been through enough, let me suffer." he thought, his eyes changing from confidence to pleading with Kes. Pleading for punishment.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue May 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Kes studied the Dragon in his grasp, his face impassive as stone. Her gaze spoke volumes to him, he drank it in, analyzed it, then turned and studied the other dragon as well. Both were desperate to suffer. Faith wanting to suffer to save Spark, and Spark wanting to suffer to save Faith. A single, dark thought wormed its way into the gryphons conscious as he looked them both over.

"Gotcha."

The Gryphon roughly pulled his talons away from Faith's neck, casting her aside like some childhood toy before turning and facing the other direction; now looking towards Spark. The other dragon still lay paralyzed, eyes pleading and begging to be the recipient of the Gryphon's imaginary wrath. It was almost amusing that they thought Kestrel was here to kill them. No matter, they would learn their lesson soon enough. That or Kestrel would actually have to kill them; the decision lay with the dragons.

Purposefully the big black gryphon strode across the floor, his footfalls silent as death. Upon reaching the appropriate range for his next action the Gryphon began the next phase of his plan.
    He quickly drew his trusty Combat knife, grabbing hold of Sparks large head with his other hand and lifting it into the air. If Spark wished to suffer, who was Kes to deny him?

He mimicked his actions with Faith, though this time the sharp point of his knife dug into the flesh of his so called students neck. He was sure to work the blade just enough to start sliding up under the grain of Spark's scales as well, making the situation all the more serious. So Faith wanted to leave Spark out of this, and Spark wanted to suffer in Faiths stead.

Noble. Foolish, even stupid, but noble.

"Your eyes say you know that pain...yet you attacked this town." Kes started, his knife digging into Sparks neck a bit more. "You caused the same pain to others. Burnt families alive. Left children without parents, parents without children. You are the enemy, I should kill you..." The gryphon continued, pressing his knife into Sparks neck hard enough to actually draw a bit of blood.

He was quite for a moment then, locking his gaze on Faith's own yet again, letting the words sink in before finishing his little speech. Kestrel hated speaking, words meant nothing to him, but others seemed to make a habit of listening when he spoke. Especially when his voice was as empty and cold as it was now.

"...I should take everything from you." The knife pressed against Sparks neck dug a bit deeper, yet never once did the gryphon put his full strength into it. Not once did he do more than draw a small, steady trickle of blood from the dragon in his grasp. To do so would have been counter productive.

The gryphon only had 6 minutes to go now before the doctor he had knocked out woke up. The dragons had best learn their lesson soon...or Kestrel would have to resort to more...direct methods.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue May 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Breeze listened carefully to what was happening around her, but she kept herself limp. She prayed silently and motionlessly that nopony, or in this case, nodragon, would die. She couldn't hate anyone, but she certainly did not trust nor want Kes around. Please leave, she prayed. Please don't kill anyone. Please don't hurt them any more.

It took all she had to keep from shaking, breathing heavily, or otherwise alerting others that she was conscious.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue May 22, 2012 5:04 pm

FAithheart snalred at Kestrel when he went after Spark. Her limbs started moving more and she was able to roll over and glare at him. I had no choice! Thing that they did to me if I did not follow orders were worse than any pain or death! The general... He did horible things to those he bought. Leave Spark and the Doctor out of this She growled.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Trails walked up to Faith, pulled out his pistol, and shoved it against her forehead. Every fiber of him screamed shoot. Luckily for Faith he was playing the good cop...for now at least. He looked at Kes, the griffon was doing his job and doing it well. The pair of dragons would crack soon enough.

"Shut your fucking mouth." he growled lowly. "You want Spark to live, you'll leave this fucking town and never show you face around here again. He may be taken in by that 'I was forced' bullshit but we're not." Trails gave the dragon a death stare and turned the gun on Spark. "How do you wanna play this?"
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue May 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Oh, I see, Gently thought. He's trying to let her get away safely. I'm glad I trusted him, now.

Breeze opened her eye that was facing closer toward the ground just enough to see what was happening. It wasn't looking very pretty, though, and Gently quickly closed her eye again, wishing she hadn't looked. It looked bad, she knew, but if it saved both dragons' lives, who cared?
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Wed May 23, 2012 9:03 am

Sparks watched as the shade of a griffon moved from his initial prey, and switched to him. His dread of what to come was overpower'd by his relief that he let go of Faith. 

Despite his size, this griffon was surprisingly strong. Despite not being able to feel his body, he knew that he was being partially lifted as his view changed and could hear the various thuds as his limp limbs banged against one another. He could hear the scraping of the blade against scale, but could only assuming it was his neck. If Kes was going to kill him, he would do it quick...

Throughout the entire time, his eyes never left Faith, even when Trails shifter his aim fom her to him.  Drawing strength to endure from her visage, knowing full well that Trails could pull that trigger at any time and there might not be time to look upon her again.  He wanted to make sure that was the last thing he saw if this was it, not some griffon with a grudge or to be Trail's gun.  Despite her angry snarls, and protests, Sparks was content. Content to suffer for her, especially with the anesthetics.

Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Faithheart ignored Trails and kept her gaze on Kestrel. I am the one you want, why punish the one who helped you just to get at me? Tell me what you want and leave him alone! She growled at him.

By the way you treat your allies I think I should have burned this town to the ground! I would understand if he helped me destroy the town, but how cowardly do you have to be to use the life of your allie to hurt me? He trusts and depends on the people of this town, and they repay him by threatening his life to get at a prisoner. No wonder the general wanted this town gone! She snapped, spitting on the ground
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Kes offered only a silent blink at all that Faith had said. A coward was he? A monster was he? So says the one that burned down half a town and murdered quite a few families, all because she was 'forced' to do it.

Bullshit.

Kes looked over at the doctor that lay unconscious on the ground. She would be waking up soon. Time to get this over with.

Kes leaned his head down so that his beak was near Spark's ear. And quietly, so as to keep Faith from hearing him, Kes began to whisper. Uttering a solemn vow into the dragons ear.

"I'll be watching you both. Do anything I don't like...I will find you, and I will kill you. No matter where you are. No matter what you do. I. Will. Kill. You." Kes said, finishing what he had to say to the dragon.

Sheathing his knife, Kestrel dropped the dragon, moving away from him just a bit. He then reached back and took his mask from his saddlebag, resetting it on his face. He looked over at Faith one last time, his eyes tearing through her own like a hellhounds claws.

At that very moment Kestrel could think of a dozen ways to kill and maim the dragon that lay on the bed not even ten feet away from him. Cutting out her tongue. Puncturing the lungs and letting her drown on her own fluids. Ripping her teeth out and making a nice necklace. The list went on and on.

But Kestrel had neither the time, nor the desire to kill Faith right now. If he had wanted to kill her he would have put a bullet through her eye the second he had walked into this room. She'd live for now.

Her fate decided Kes began to walk towards the exit. It was time for him to leave. His pace was slow and steady as he moved, but soon enough he reached the rooms threshold. Before he left he turned and spoke one final time; this time his question directed at Trails.

His voice was back to its usual cold gruffness, and his accent had returned again.

"You comin'?"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun May 27, 2012 1:51 am

Trails looked at the dragon on the bed. He wanted to kill them, he wanted it with everything that was him. But he knew in the end, that wasn't him, not anymore. He had to leave Stalliongrad behind, move on and be a better Stallion. He holstered his gun and turned to Kes, letting out a sigh.

"She aint worth it." he walked out the door with the gryphon. "Let's go man, I'll by you a beer." he lit a smoke as he walked away, disregarding the no smoking signs.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon May 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Kes offered a grunt in Trails' direction and waiting on him to pass him before following silently behind what was quickly turning out to be his one and only friend in these Wastes.

He left the room and the occupants within in their current states without so much as a blink of regret. Winter would be waking up soon, Spark would be paralyzed for a while yet, and Faith...Faith would have learned her lesson.

Kestrel's job was done. And a beer, or better yet a whiskey, sounded just fine right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm