Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+9
Roid Rage
Kestrel
Sky
Techno Illuminate
Winter Bell
Faithheart
Sharpaw
Silver Hoof
Snowfall
13 posters

Stableton's Hospital

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Stableton's Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: Stableton's Hospital

Post by Happy Trails Wed May 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Trails opened the doors to the hospital's atrium. He had decided after the explosion to just go home and sleep off his injuries. Coughing up blood and his ribs throbbing had made him decide otherwise. He wasn't surprised by the lack of ponies in the hospital. The residents had forgotten about triage in their plans for defense, no doubt most of the wounded had or would bleed out in the streets.

He saw Roid get tackled by Kes and sighed. "Should've just let me shoot them back on the cliff." he sat in a corner and waited, his case not severe enough to necessitate immediate attention.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed May 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Winter got into position as the spell charged, her horn illuminating in a glow of silvery blue as she tilted her head, aiming at the hulking pony. It seemed another pony was now helping, a Pegasus, making the shot that much easier for her as she charged the spell. It reached it's maximum before she unleashed it towards the pony. The spell could only be described as a simple white orb of light that shot from Winter's horn.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed May 16, 2012 7:33 pm

The member 'Winter Bell' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 73
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Lightning tried to hold down the crazy pony as long as he could until that doctor finished charging up whatever spell she was trying to come up with. He gritted his teeth as he hoped the griffon had the body lock so Mr. Rage would stop struggling. Once the spell finally was casted, Lightning could feel the pony's body fall limp. He took in a deep breath before getting off of Roid. The pegasus would look at Kes next to him and give him a bow of his head, "Thanks for the help."

Turning back to the mare that casted the spell, he would look back at her and say, "You too. I apologize for that little disruption. I was suppose to be watching over him but he was knocked out for the time being so I went to get my hoof checked out very quickly."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Kes said nothing in response. The gryphon instead just easing Roid to the floor, before standing up and walking away so he could start waiting for medical attention again. Damn that had hurt, roid wasn't at full strength but he still like like a hellhound on Dash.

Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed May 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Winter sighed as the problem was now averted. She looked to the Pegasus and gave a relieved smile, "Thanks for the help and you-" she said but stopped as the Griffin seemed to just walk away without a word. She then ordered the surrounding nurses, which had began to calmed down, to get the pony she had just knocked out back into a bed. He would need to stay there until he was purged from whatever it was he had. Winter turned her attention back to the female dragon.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed May 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Trails found that as the scene played out the less satisfied he was with it. He rose and skulked to the dragon's bedside. He made a note to give the same speech he was about to give to the pony mountain, that or a bullet. He sat down at the head of the dragon's bed, setting his shotgun down next to him and within reach.

"Listen here," he growled in a low whisper, "far as I'm concerned you should've died out in that battlefield. I only left the shot that would've ended you in the chamber as a favor to Spark. This favor is done, in my books, the second you say anything other than yes mam to this nice doctor. You may be a dragon, but as you saw that doesn't count for shit when you've got a squad firing at you. The second you leave this hospital you will leave this town, if I see you I will blast you from here to Fetlock." he paused a few seconds to let his words sink in. "I'm glad we had this talk." He got up, grabbed his shotgun and walked back to the atrium.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Thu May 17, 2012 12:11 am

Sparks had just gotten back from the mess hall, hoping to find enough food for at least Faith. Despite all the dirty looks he got for being a dragon, nopony stopped him from taking a "small helping" of food into his pouch. 

He rounded the corner and noticed trails leaving Faiths room, holding his shotgun in his "don't mess with me or I'll use it fashion". He rushed inside her room and could hear her wimpering.  Naturally Sparks feared the worse, too tired and hungry to think things through he roared at Trails. "What did you do to her?! Hasn't she been through enough?! Can't you tell she was already scared out of her mind when she got here? For Sun's sake she already thinks somepony is going to drug her and she 3is going to wake up in another cage, waiting to be bought by some petty warlord. " puntuating each time with a snort of smoke. luckily he still had enough restraint to not melt trails face off, for now...  
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Thu May 17, 2012 12:16 am

"I think that she should be damn grateful that's what I think." Trails thundered back at Spark. "I told her the way things were, she's a fucking enemy and if it weren't for our past I'd have killed her out there in the damn street. If she's afraid, that's good, she should be. Her and that giant pony in the hall tried to kill us all, tried to make slaves out of ever stallion, mare, and foal in this town and you patch them up. If anypony should be pissed it should be the residents of Stableton for us not doing the right thing."
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Thu May 17, 2012 12:28 am

" "You speak like she had a choice in the matter, you didn't carry her back wounded, you weren't there when she sacrificed her freedom for mine and the other slaves. Your a smart pony I am sure you can figure it out, no? Here I'll fill in the blanks, what's addicting, goes in your food and has terrible withdawls. A FUCKING Loyalty pill. We were fed them we were both slaves, and I'm more the. Certain that maniac the Surgeon had a stock pile fed to his troops to ensure that there would not be any deserters!" he sighed, trying to calm himself down before he did somehing he regretted.

"Don't even compare her to that beast of a pony! I could care less for him, as far as I know he is just a pile of wrath. " he finished by spitting on the ground.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Thu May 17, 2012 12:34 am

"Drugs are nothing more than an excuse!" Trails yelled, he knew well enough the ins and outs of addiction. "She wasn't high when she tried to kill Kes, she wasn't high when she tried to kill me, she wasn't high when she helped the slavers. You forget that those drugs disable higher thought, she would've been flying in circles if she was high in that battle. You can lie to yourself all you want but don't try and pull the wool over my eyes. She's a junkie, a slaver, a waste of resources. I'm not giving charity to those who don't deserve it, and she sure as Tartarus doesn't."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu May 17, 2012 12:41 am

Winter was finishing up the bandages on the female dragon when she heard some raised voices outside. At first they seemed quiet enough to ignore but they were beginning to spiral into a yelling argument which could not happen inside this hospital. She had the nurses tend to the dragon while trotted over to the door of the ward, stepping out into the hallway. "Will you two quiet down please !" she said sternly, "There's sick ponies and dragons trying to rest in here and none of them are benefiting from you two trying to figure out your rights from wrongs. If your going to do this take it outside because that would be the only right thing you're doing" she said sternly looking to each of them. She wasn't good at being assertive as such but she felt she got her point across.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu May 17, 2012 12:44 am

Lightning bowed his head to the mare and he was about to head back to go watch Roid Rage when he heard some angry voices nearby. Perking his ears, he would go investigate and see Trails arguing with a dragon of all things. Lightning knew Trails wouldn't try and start a fight in a hospital but then again, he didn't know the pony well enough to tell himself that with any sense of security at all. As for the dragon, he only just met him today also. He was the one trying to save the other dragon, Faith, if he could recall the name correctly.

Looking back at where Roid was being held, Lightning decided that the nurses had him handled and would turn his attention to Trails and the dragon. He wasn't about to step in yet but if anything happened, it would be his job to protect the hospital.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Thu May 17, 2012 12:51 am

"Yes mam." Trails' voice instantly fell to a soft and respectable tone. "Sorry for the disturbance mam. Wont happen again I assure you." he left the hall and sat next to Kes, certain the griffin shared his views.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu May 17, 2012 12:54 am

Kes continued to wait for care in the midst of the waiting room. As he looked around at all the wounded the bird could not help but feel curious about something. Why had Surgeon shown up here in this little town? Over half these people wouldn't have lasted a damn day as a slave. To think, weak, peaceful. Being a slave was beyond hellish, Kes had been on for 19 years, he jnew what it took.

And these people did not have it.

The gryphon nodded to the pony that came to sit beside him. No words needed, none spoken.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Thu May 17, 2012 1:11 am

Sparks sighed, "sorry ma'am, it shouldn't happen again." he said with the same tone as a foal who was being scolded by their mother.

He walked over to Faith and got comfortable on the ground next to her, he promised that he would make this up to her, for now that would just have to be keeping her safe.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu May 17, 2012 1:18 am

Winter softened her expression and her tone of voice to it's usual soft self. "Thank you, both of you" she said before returning inside the ward to look over the dragons vitals. With everything in check it seemed she could now tend to the others waiting in line to be helped. She had the nurses keep an eyes on the dragon as she stepped outside the ward once more. She looked to the black griffin before speaking, "Excuse me sir, can I help ?" she asked politely.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu May 17, 2012 1:49 am

Kes locked his icy gaze onto the doctor that had he had saved earlier. She was a small thing, then again everyone here at the hospital was small compared to Kes; excluding the dragons of course. One of the many benifits of being a Gryphon. Kestrel rose to his full height and began to walk over to the mare who would be taking care of his wounds. He grunted out a response for her, his voice matching his gaze almost perfectly. It was cold and gruff, rumbling up from somewhere deep in his chest.

"Broken wings. Few ribs too." The gryphon said after a bit motioning to his roughly wrapped wings and chest. His armor had been acting as a make shift cast for the duration of the battle, but it was no substitute. The gryphon was not looking forward to taking it off, but it would have to be done if he were to get proper treatment. Then he would most likely have to explain the scars. Folks always wondered about the scars.

Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu May 17, 2012 10:00 am

Winter Bell nodded before leading him over to a bed which he could use to sit on while she worked. The Griffon was intimidating to say the least and his colour wasn't helping. But then again just about everyone she treated was some kind of mercenary or someone with an attitude. She waited for him to take a seat before she began to work, "Let's see what we're dealing with" she said as she began to use her magic to gently relieve him of his armour. She was careful and gentle, making sure the process wouldn't cause him any pain. Every bit she took she placed right next to him so if anything he would still feel comfortable and not like someone was going to steal it.

When the armour was off she took his wings in her magic. And with a combined effort of magic, medicine and care she began to extend them without causing him too much pain. She looked an inspected the joints as she opened his wings and she could see they were clearly broken. She relaxed the tension on them as she allow them to fold back in, her magic assisting so the muscles wouldn't strain to pull the broken limbs. She trotted over to the trolley and picked up a small brown case before trotting back over to the Griffon. She opened the case and inside was a small healing potion. It wouldn't be enough to heal him entirely which was not what it was meant for but it would begin setting the joints back in place so the bandages could begin to mend them. She handed the bottle to the Griffin, knowing he probably didn't want her to feed it to him.

"That potion should put your bones on the mend. But after I wrap you up, you'll have to stay off your wings for a few days to a week to let them heal properly. If you fly before then you could risk them becoming deformed if they don't heal right" she said, cautioning the Griffin before she took the Magical Bandages from the brown case.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Thu May 17, 2012 11:12 am

Faithheart watched as another pony kneeled down beside her and started talking. She couldn't make out what he was saying but he sounded malicious causing her to start whimpering. She didn't want this pony to be the one buying her no no no! Spark... she whispered when the pony left.

She suddenly heard yelling outside between the big pony and Spark. Was it Spark? Only when she heard him roar did she know. She jerked and her eyes shot open, becoming dilated as adrenalin shot through her body at an unnatural rate. Sparks in trouble! she thought as she started to clumsily try to help him. suddenly she felt him next to her and alright and started to try and relax, however she was still shaking and her eyes were still wide open in fright. The only think keeping the pain away was the fact she couldn't feel most of her body.

She started to relax into spark but couldn't seem to slow down her breathing. She tried to say something but it came out as her mumbling incoherently and her shaking. So she remained quiet as Spark laid next to her.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu May 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Kestrel allowed himself to be led into a room and stripped of his armor and gear. His rifles and other weapons forming a nice little pile on the bed next to him, along side his protective barding; his mask however stayed firmly in place on his face.

Each piece of armor that was removed revealed another section of Kestrels powerful form, showing that he was not completely black but did indeed have some patterning to his coat and feathers. A large, almost out of place, splash of cream colored fur and feathers dominated his chest, while various shades of grey and black danced about his arms, legs, and underbelly.

But the most obvious thing that the lack of armor revealed were the scars. There seemed to be hundreds of them. Big, small, thick, thin, jagged, smooth, faded, and fresh alike. The scars formed a living tapestry of flesh and pain that told the tales of Kestrels life. Each scar like the fiber on an intricate web.

One near his left shoulder spoke of the time he had nearly lost his arm in an Arena fight. Another on his flank telling of some unknown bastards lucky shot. Dozens lashed across his back, results from being disobedient when he first arrived in Fillydelphia; he could still feel the whips sometimes.

When the doctor began to examine Kestrels wings she would find them to be far larger than those on common pegasi, stretching out quite a ways before reaching their full breadth. They were surprisingly well cared for, aside from being broken at the moment. The gryphon must have preened them often to keep the feathers in such a condition.

When told to stay off his wings the big gryphon only nodded and made a mental note of the time limit on his grounding. Not too bad all things considered. Kes barely used his wings anyway so it would be little trouble to stay off of them for a week.

The offered potion was quickly downed without a word, the bottle set atop a small table within arms reach of the bedside. Kes could feel it working already, alongside the bandages. A cool, soothing tingle washed over him as his wounds began to heal. All that was left to do now was wrap his ribs and he could leave.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu May 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Winter had to admit this had to be the largest Griffins she had treated so far. Most of them before had been average size with common markings. But this one remained a mystery to her. She took a small pair of cutting scissors and began cutting away the old bandage that the griffin probably wrapped himself. She was extra careful not to accidentally clip any feathers as she continued, being extra delicate with her work. Eventually she had all of the old bandages off and she threw them into the bin which stood a little away from the side of the bed. She took the magical bandages and began wrapping around the areas which were broken. The combined effects of the potion and the bandages would be more then adequate to see he was healthy again. She wrapped tightly and in uniform so that the bandages would stay tight to his feathers and wouldn't catch on his armour when he moved around. She also wrapped them so they overlapped a little, making it look neater in general. When she was finished she took a little bit of water mixed with mud rock casting material and smoothed it over the tips to secure it like a button which wasn't there. The magic also helped bind so they wouldn't fall off or come loose. She stepped back and smiled to the griffin, "All done, you're good to go. But remember, stay off those wings otherwise you'll be right back here having me treat something allot worse" she said with a half stern half smile expression.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu May 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Kestrel again have a nod, before pushing off the bed and suiting up again. Straps, harnesses, saddlebags, and holsters all finding their rightful place again. He was careful not to disturb his new wrappings, no need to undo all the work that the mare had done.

"Thanks." was all he said, giving another nod before walking out of the room and made his way down the hall. He had one last little thing to do before he left. Namely drop by and see how the person who had put him in his current position was faring.

The big gryphon came to a stop outside the room of the person he felt like visiting. Make that persons. Looks like Faith had picked up a guard in the form of the other dragon that Kes had met before. How 'bout that. Made sense, but if Kes wasn't careful this could end up rather messily.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu May 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Winter, after having dealt with the Griffin, once again walked over to the entrance of the ward and looked into the hallway. She looked around and saw there was that other pony who was arguing with that other dragon earlier. He seemed fine at a first glance, but something in his breaths told her otherwise as she caught sight of one of his inhales. She grimaced as she could already guess at what the problems might be. She trotted a little further forward before asking her question, "Excuse me sir, do you need help ?" she asked politely.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 pm

"Maybe, it's probably nothing." Trails lied to himself. "I got shot in the lung, oh, two hours ago. I had a medic patch it up, but ignored the industry standard advice and went right back into the fight. I ended up getting tossed like a ragdoll and broke a few ribs. Was on my way home to sleep it off when I started coughing blood. Figured I'd stop in." He gave the doctor a wry smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 am