Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+3
Kestrel
Shutter
Starry Night
7 posters

Date of the Century [Shipping][Saucy][Finished]

Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Date of the Century [Shipping][Saucy][Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Date of the Century [Shipping][Saucy][Finished]

Post by Kestrel Sun May 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Kes took his oppertunity and quickly set his plan into action. He slid off into the shadows of the alleyways between the stalls, being sure to stick to the shadows where he could. Carefully and quietly the gryphon manuvered himself around until he was posistioned just across the road from the stall where Shutter was.

Reaching into his saddlebag Kestrel pulled out a fully loaded silenced .22, a spoil from a game here at the carnival that Kes originally intended to sell. Good thing he kept it.

Hidden in the shadows of the alley Kes set up and took aim at the targets across the way.

His plan was simple, he would wait till Shutter fired, then he would fire himself; hitting the target and helping win the prize that Starry wanted. Quick. Clean. Simple.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Date of the Century [Shipping][Saucy][Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Date of the Century [Shipping][Saucy][Finished]

Post by Starry Night Mon May 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Starry trotted up to Shutter's side, smiling. "Good luck, Shutter! You can do it!" she cheered him. Starry had regained her hope, she just had to get that robot plushie. Starry didn't have much confidence in Shutter's skill with a gun, but she was clinging onto hope.

She bit down on her lip as she watched the game begin.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Shutter gave a gulp, as he aimed the gun at the first target. Sadly, the recoil kicked in, and his gun felt like it shot off course...but when he looked back...the bullet had apparantly planted itself directly in the bullseye! How did that happen?! Not about to really question a stroke of good luck, Shutter aimed at the next target, and fired again, and another bullseye came up!

...What the heck is going on? Kes must be behind this somehow...

This stroke of luck continued for every. single. target. At the end, Shutter put the gun down on the table (Which he was still pretty sure he hadn't actually hit anything with), and turned to face the stallkeeper.

"So...How did I do? Did I win that Robot?"

Last edited by Shutter on Mon May 21, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Errors)
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm

The stallkeeper could barely keep his jaw from falling on the floor. He lifted the large robot plushie, and held it out for them. Starry gasped, and took the robot with her levitation. She was both shocked and unbelievably happy, and after a brief moment of disbelief, she began jumping circles around Shutter, floating the robot around him in circles as well.

"YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!" she shrieked, before she turned and gave Shutter the tightest hug that she had ever given anypony before. "Shutter! That was amazing! You're the best stallion ever, thank you so much!" Starry exclaimed. She kissed him on the cheek before she fell to the floor, clenching her robot plushie and giggling.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon May 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Kes lowered his gun, exhaling slowly. Not bad, not bad at all. The gryphon slid his weapon back into his saddlebag, securing it once again before walking forward just enough to reveal his head. He gave a nod in Shutter's direction before sliding back into the shadows.

Before he vanished completely the gryphon let a thought dance its way across his conscious.

"Goodbye Rookie"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 22, 2012 12:06 am

Shutter accepted the hug happily, as he hugged back.

"Aha, it's was nothing! I just had to warm up first, you know? And after that, I guess I started getting a bit lucky."
    He said, discreetly giving a nod back to Kestrel over Starry's shoulder, before the Gryphon dissapeared back into the shadows. However, his talking quickly lowered in volume and clarity, when he felt a pair of lips kiss him on the side of his cheek, blush returning in spades!

"...A-aha...so...uh...um...where d-did you...want to go next?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 3:34 am

"I think there's a boat ride somewhere along the river, let's see if we can find it!" Starry grabbed Shutter's hoof and trotted with him just outside of town, toward the river.

There, they managed to find Happy Trails. "Trails?" Starry asked, as the two approached him, "What're you doing here? Are you here for the boat ride too?"

There were no boats on the river. There was a good chance that there was no boat ride.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 22, 2012 3:40 am

Trails raised an eyebrow to Starry's question. He'd never seen a boat in the wasteland that wasn't at least partially submerged. "No," he said with a laugh, "I'm just watching the river. Like to unwind and just watch nature happen. Sorry, but I think the boat rides are canceled, that or we both missed the boat."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 am

Shutter would be pulled along to the river, as he desperatly tried to keep up with Starry, lest the pulling suddenly become dragging.
    When Shutter happened to notice a distinct lack of boats, or anything resembling a stall though, he couldn't help but wonder what was going on. There was only one other pony here, who Shutter recognized from Starry's party, and from the battle.
    When Trails mentioned that they probably missed the boat, or the rides were cancelled, Shutter gave a slightly dissapointed sigh. A simple ride would have been kinda nice, so long as they didn't fall in that water...

"Ah well, not much we can do about that, unless we wanted to build our own boat." Shutter said with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 4:04 am

Starry trotted up to the river bed, and stared out at the water's surface. "Watching the river, eh? It's not doing anything suspicious, is it? I'll have to keep an eye on it, in case it decides to do anything fishy." Starry paused for a moment, hoping her joke sunk in. "Get it? Fishy? Because there's fish in the- nevermind,"

Starry abandon her attempt at comedy, instead reaching into her saddlebag for an envelope. "Here you go!" Starry told him, levitating the envelope over to Trails, "They're pictures of the upcoming Sword Mares magazine! We just got finished taking the pictures, can you tell?" Starry gestured at the Sword Mare armor that she was still wearing with her hoof.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 22, 2012 4:17 am

"Howdy." Trails said curtly when Shutter arrived. He smiled at Starry's joke, walking up behind her so that both their reflections shimmered in the moonlit water. "Yeah Stars I get it, good one. I think you might be getting a bit too deep though, the river's pretty shallow." he nudged her with an elbow. He was interrupted by the envelope being shoved into his face.

He took out a few pictures and flipped through them. He felt a blush coming on, and fought it like the reds. Trails kept flipping though, taking a mental snapshot of each so as not to look as any more than politely interested in Shutter's work. He almost paused on one shot though, he could of sworn he could see straight through to...

"Wow Starry, that mag will catch on like wildfire. Let me know if you ever want a stuntbuck." Trails shot Starry a warm smile. "Nice outfit, by the way."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 22, 2012 4:34 am

Shutter had to admit...that irked him a little bit, that Trails didn't even seem to notice him until he spoke, when he had been right beside Starry...It wasn't like he was unaware of the fact that Trails was probably attracted to Starry, if the antics at the party hadn't made that clear to anypony watching, and it really, really irked him how close he was getting to his date right now...

...Wait, was he feeling Jealous?

"Er, yeah...the pictures are good, and we'll...send you a letter if you're needed..."

Shutter said, practically zipping up right next to the two, as he reached over to take Starry's hoof.

"But yeah, there's no boat rides at all? me and Starry were just on a date, so we figured it might be nice to see if there were any..."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 22, 2012 4:42 am

Trails gave the small pony a searching look. "No..." he had to be kidding. Right? No this buck was serious, wow, just wow. "Boats are sorta a rarity in the wastes, in a floating state at least." Trails shook his head and turned back to Starry.

"So Stars, you still bucking around the whole run for Mayor Mare idea? Gotta say you'd have my vote if I was a Stable pony."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 4:55 am

Starry smiled, "Thanks for the compliments, Trails! And yes, I'm planning on running. There's an old ministry of image building a day or so north of here, and I was hoping to print some flyers there, assuming the place has the machinery for it. I've got nothing against Silver, but there's not much point in an election if there's only one candidate, is there?"

Starry looked back out at the river, and sighed. She was really hoping for a boat ride, that would have been fun. Suddenly, she remembered something! "Oh! Trails! Check this out!" Starry pulled out the large plushie robot. "Isn't it awesome?! Shutter won it for me! He's the best!"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 22, 2012 8:31 am

Shutter seemed a bit confused at Trail's comment...It sounded like Trails thought Shutter was expecting a real, huge boat. He hadn't really been expecting a huge boat, just some sort of simple wooden, floating dinghy-like object that could probably support about the weight of two ponies...Why would he be expecting a real boat in a river? Shutter didn't say anything though, and just kept this thought to himself, shrugging it off.

Shutter also began to give off a noticable blush when Starry started showing off the Robot and calling him 'the best', as he pawed at the ground with one of his hooves embarrasedly. He wasn't used to this kind of praise, even from a friend (And especially when he wasn't too sure he himself had actually won it...but there was no need to let slip that detail...).
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 am

Trails smirked at the plush robot, it was cute, downright adorable.
    "Dead eye Shutter," he joked, "maybe I'll hit you up for lessons sometime. I'll teach you how to hogtie a radhog blindfolded. Course you could use it for things other than radhog: raiders, slavers, bored ponies." Trails gave Starry the faintest hint of a wink. "It's great for parties. Or maybe I'll show you how to pass the bottle so you can drink above your weight class, it's great fun challenging and beating drunks."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Starry grinned. She might have been embarrassed by the ropes suggestion, but Starry was standing next to the only two ponies in the wastes she was comfortable sharing the secret with. "You should take him up on that offer," Starry advised Shutter, "you know, in case you're attacked by a wild animal, or a rowdy sword mare."

Starry nudged Shutter with her elbow, and gave him a not-so-subtle wink.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Shutter didn't look so sure about learning such a trick at first, especailly since he wasn't sure HOW he could teach Trails how to shoot better...
    However, the second Starry gave him a nudge and told him why he should, he felt a blush coming on as he realized what the two were getting at...

"Er...s-sure! I'll have to take you up on that sometime!"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Starry thought she spotted a fish in the river, out of the corner of her eye. "Ooh! I think I saw something!" she exclaimed, "Shutter! Hold Mr. Bot for me! I need to go check that out!"

Starry tossed the large plushie robot at Shutter, and darted off toward the spot she thought she saw the fish.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Trails grinned broadly at Starry as she went off splashing after the fish. He shifted his gaze to the small pony in front of him and stopped smiling. He leaned back on barrel and lit a cigarette, blowing a jet of smoke into the night air. He looked down at shutter and held out the pack in offering.

"She's one hell of a mare eh?" he mumbled. "You're a lucky stallion, y'know? Just be sure to keep her safe, cause if you don't I will."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Shutter quickly picked up Mr. Box, as he used his mouth to toss the plushie onto his back, watching Starry leave.

"...She sure is..."

He mumbled happily in responce to the question, before turning towards Trails, giving a polite shake of his head in responce to the cigarettes. He didn't smoke, after all.

"And don't worry about that, Trails...I'd protect her with my very life, and I know she'd do the same for me...we're just that close!"

He said with a smile, as he sat down on the ground, making sure the plush toy didn't fall off his back.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 22, 2012 10:45 pm

"Good, can't say I'd do any different." He let his mind and gaze wander as he spoke, watching Starry as she played in the river. "How long have you known her? You're a reporter right?" Trails was sizing Shutter up in the back of his mind, he realized that he had been the whole time. He had to admit, he didn't see it.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 22, 2012 11:03 pm

"Ever since the Stable, I guess...my job meant I knew nearly everyone there, though we didn't become friends until that 'expedition' to Old Appleloosa...heck of an adventure that..."

Shutter responded, glancing up at the much larger pony.

"...And as for me being a reporter? Hah, I used to be. Had my own newsletter and everything back in the stable, though I sort of had to switch careers after things went bad in the stable and Stableton had to be founded. These days, I usually just scout for the scavenger teams."

He said with a chuckle, as he thought back on those carefree days in the stable.

"I do miss it...but not much work for a reporter in these wastes, eh? We all had to adapt in some way or another..."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 22, 2012 11:09 pm

"The wasteland does that to you." Trails said pensively. "Used to be simpler, or at least it seemed that way. Nowadays there's slavers attacking cities, that would've never happened before. Guess they're starting to get ballsier. Me I just want to get back to wandering and surviving, miss it." He spat the butt of his cigarette on the ground and stomped it out. "You and Starry are intimate right?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Shutter listened intently to Happy's talk...that was interesting, that the Slavers never used to be that proactive. He was about to ask what Happy thought mght have been the reason, when he was suddenly asked a very...er...off question. Shutter was really glad he wasn't drinking anything, because the spittake probably would have been epic.

"...Uh...Ah...well...That's...that's sort of a rather p-personal thing to ask, isn't it?"

Shutter stammered in responce...he wouldn't really know HOW to answer that question...did hugs and an occasional kiss from Starry count as intimate? No, knowing Trails, he probably meant something...well...more...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm