Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Dae
Gentle Breeze
Kira
Petal Shard
Amber Dusk
Roid Rage
Lucky Draw
Shutter
Sawdust
Bakewell Tart
Mona Tones
Starry Night
Sky
Twisted Vision
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Zestari
Arc Weld
Big Rodeo
Winter Bell
Kestrel
Galactic Dash
Happy Trails
Lightning Flash
World Warden
29 posters

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Arc Weld Wed May 30, 2012 12:05 pm

"Ah, how much i missed you, old friend. More than a year without good tea, and this special mixture is simply magnificent.", thought Arc, levitating his cup on one side of his head, and a little appetizer on the other.

The evening was going at a slow pace, probably a good sign with all the water and swaying of the boat. Arc spent most of it enjoying the served tea in seclusion of others, he wished to enjoy the tea in peace, and there wasn't anything more peacefull than the infinite horizon of the sea.

His almost meditational state was intterupted when something large, fast and white jumped from the ship and hit the surface of the sea with ferocity of a depth charge, then proceeded to swim towards the shore.

"Ok, i think that may have been enough of this "special" tea for a little while.", thought Arc as he dumped the content of the cup in the water.

As Arc headed to rejoin the rest of the guests, he noticed somepony he never seen before. The unicorn was tall, very tall, and even though she was obviously a normal pony, she still seemed a bit... off. Almost like every outline of her body was wrong, every propotion incorrect.

"Seriously, what the heck was in that tea?", said Arc for himself.

He approached the table.

"Hello everyone, i apologize for my rude disappearence, but i just didn't had a good tea for a while, and as all of you, i hope, agree, that's just something one has to enjoy for himself. Anyway, what are we serving now?"

Last edited by Arc Weld on Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Kira Wed May 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Kira didn't really understand why they would need to have a dress code, who in the wasteland have ever heard about such a thing as being well dressed when most barely bathe. It did take the gryphon sometime to actually find some kind of dress or suit that would fit a gryphon but finally with just luck were she able to find a dress that was in good condition and fit her.

Now were the young gryphon on the boat trying to enjoy the tea that the hostess had made for this occasion, it was not bad but it was not something she really liked she would prefer if there was a bit more... bite to it.

She stood alone and watched the guests mingle speaking to each other having a good time and even a few couples out among them. She sigh it looked to be another social gathering were she where alone just like back in the Stable, except more lonely.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed May 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Lightning would laugh a little as he simply gave a small nod, "Yeah, me and Sky had our own share of adventures. Some interesting things happened but we survived through it." Hearing about Dash's adventures, the pegasus' smile waned slightly, "Adventures in the wastelands can do that sometimes. Just wait for your next one, Dash. It might end better." Lightning would let his smile return before adding, "But for now, this is a party. Let's just enjoy it."

He took the chance to scan around the room and it was rather entertaining seeing all the ponies dressed up for this occasion. It was amazing how many ponies made an effort to look good. He subconsciously adjusted his tie a little. The pegasus wanted to look good. A yellow unicorn would catch his eye with a light blue mare and that made Lightning smirk a little. He made himself a mental note to go talk to them a little later.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Dash sighed heavily nodded to what Flash said, 'Yeah... It better...' he thought. He looked with the other pegasus to the other guests, once again taking in the sight of alot of the ponies, zebras and griffons that he had already seen as well as a few new arrivals, "So anyways, where you two from? Got anywhere in particular you call home?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Sky looked at dash the answer should be straight forward, since Flash was from the same place as Sky. But she would let him answer that, being a good mare for that. "Me? im from a Stable. Stable one thirteen to be exact, was a good stable until everything went to hell. But that's another story for another time, how about you. Where are you from Dash?" Sky finished with a question for the pegasus.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Lightning let Sky answer before giving a nod at her answer, "Yes. We're both from a stable. It was my home. Was. Now, I live in Stableton." He would let the mare ask the next question as he was actually rather curious where Dash lived. He never recall seeing the pegasus in Stableton but it was nice to meet another pegasus anyways. Could never be enough pegasi in his opinion.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Dash listened to their answers and nodded, "I was born and raised in Friendship City, near Manehatten. We get some from Stables up there. I'm not too sure if any of my family were ever Stable ponies... My father is a deserter from something called the Enclave, and he keeps talk about his past to minimum because of it probably... My mother... Well, she just avoids questions about where she's from. Not really giving a straight answer, but not flatly saying that she won't talk about it, either... She's darn good at magic though."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed May 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Enclave? the group of pegasi that live above the sky, in the Clouds.how can he not know about them, even Sky knew who they were. And she was from a Stable, What irony. "You should know the enclave are those pegasi that live above the clouds, They hate everything that doesn't have wings. Just some knowledge to know, heard little about them anyways. That's all i know, ask around if you want to know more." Sky finished with a sigh.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Starry batted away Twisted's hoof on her shoulder, and looking back at her, frowned and shook her head. There was no talking sense into this basket case. 'Basket Case! Remember to call her that next time! That's her new nickname, Basket!' Starry would definitely remember.

Starry turned her head forward again, smiling warmly at Shutter. She tried not to blush. "Oh, Shutter, you're such a charmer! I'm certain there's not a single stallion in Equestria who could match your character."

Starry took a deep breath, before dispatching with the compliments. She offered Shutter a hoof, offering it for him to hold. "Now then, the song I was thinking about. It's not that I'm afraid it won't fit the setting, I'm just a little nervous about which one to sing. My mother had quite the collection! She never wrote them down, but I won't have a problem reciting by memory. I'm really just worried about acting out of place. It might not be appropriate of me to simply jump up on stage and start singing, and I don't wish to appear improper."
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Sawdust glanced at the cup, squinting her eyes slightly at it and then Blazen. Then she took a sip of cola from her tea cup, a cup she always had in sight along with the bottle she was filling it from. "I... I Uhh, that tea looks like arcane wash." In an instant she had out a ticking device, which she waved at Blazen's tea. It looked like the waste from arcane manufacturing and weapons, she was sure as sugar going to test it for radiation before even considering drinking it; who knew, it could have been made with un-purified water and the only thing she drank that was un-purified was Sparkle Cola.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed May 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Well thats not the response I was hoping for...oh well...at least she didn't just flat out say no...I guess theres still some hope...I've just got to try harder...

Scrap's ears drooped as he watched Bakewell look everywhere but at him after he finished and she struggled to come up with a response. It wasn't quite the response that he had been hoping for, but he hadn't entirely expected to just suddenly declare that she felt the same way about him as he did about her. He would just have to try harder, thats all, and then he could win her over. Mustering up what courage he had left he tried one more time.

"I know Zestari too-we are friends actually-I don't feel the same way about her as I do about you though...It's okay if you don't return my feelings...I'll just have to try hard to make you feel the same way..."

Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Kes continued to scan the crowd and enjoy his tea as more people poured in. There was that illusion mare from Stableton, and interestingly enough, Kira the gryphoness.

Winter and Cross were walking and chatting as well, how Cross had not yet managed to screw the relationship up Kestrel did not no. Nor did he really care.

Then there was Shutter and Starry, the rooms other lucky couple. Kes had to resist narrowing his gaze at the two, the memories of a certain early morning in Stableton worming their way into his mind. So they were still together, good for them.

Scrap Parts seemed to be trying to convince Bakewell Tart of something across the way, but over the conversations of the room Kes couldn't isolate what they were talking about. Bake looked nervous though, and Scrap looked determined.

"Go get 'er rookie"
    Kes thought turning his attention back to Trails who was sitting just next to him at the table.

"Quite the crowd" Kes rumbled lowly, taking another sip of his tea when he was done.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed May 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Gentle Breeze sat in silence somewhat away from everypony else. There were too many ponies (and other species) around for her to feel very comfortable. She sipped tea happily enough, but she had noticed some.... bodies around that she wasn't too happy with. She could spot Kestrel, at least.

Gentle Breeze took out some paper and a pencil from her saddlebag, and began drawing. Drawing and writing were her special talents, but she was a doctor by trade. She drew a picture of a made-up creature, something like a large ferret with stripes. She tried to ignore all of the ponies about, closing herself off in her own imaginary world.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed May 30, 2012 4:40 pm

"Hate anything without wings?" Dash said, surprised. He thought a few moments, thinking about everything his father had ever apparently dared to say about his past and it all added up in his mind, "So that's who they were... Now I know why my father deserted... He wanted to marry my mother. She's a unicorn pony, you see. My... my younger brother is also a unicorn... He's the reason why I'm out here in the wasteland instead of back home."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed May 30, 2012 5:20 pm

"Eeyup," Trails said lowly, "interesting to be at a party that doesn't have drunken ponies making out or shuffling." He finished his tea and set the empty cup on the table. He scanned the party, grinning at scrap. Hope some of what I said sunk in. He turned to Kes, pulled out his cigarette case but replaced it after a moment of thought.

"Gotta admit those mares look damn good tonight." he said, giving voice to his train of thought as it rolled by. Can tell Zesty isn't too sure of that dress. She looks good in it though."
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Wed May 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Another cup emptied and another dose of whisky later, Rodeo was lightening up nicely. However, the tea pot had been removed from his table and dumped into a nearby plant. Rodeo noticed the plant wilting, but dismissed any health hazard seeing as his body practically ran on alcohol, he had to have a strong tolerance to toxins. Probably a good thing there was no more tea. If there was more, he would drink more whiskey, then he wouldn't be less tense and more social, but instead working his way to stupidly drunk. The kind of drunk where he usually pulled his pistol out and started to discharge it at flies buzzing around the room.

He stood up with a groan, and made is way over to the group of ponies. He stood for a moment quietly and looked at the others, before turning and spotting Happy Trails. He cocked his head a little, and his eyes narrowed slightly. Him. Rodeo hadn't seen him since the events at the explosives factory. Maybe he'd remember him, and maybe he wouldn't. Rodeo still wanted to try.

He stepped up to the pony, and looked upon him with his cold, blank stare. Just before cracking a slight smile. He blamed the booze for the smile. "Been shot by any canons lately, partner?" he asked jokingly.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Kes just nodded silently, filing away the details of his friends new found attraction to Zestari. Well...not really new found. Kes had his suspicions of the two already, they went well together.

This was just proving that Kestrels instincts were still sharp.

The bird finished off his tea and set the cup down on its saucer. He'd go refill it in a bit, for now to let what he already consumed settle.

"Been shot by any canons lately, partner?"

The approach and subsequent speech of a newcomer had Kes on his guard in moments. He couldn't say he recognized the stallion. Though the stallion did seem to know Trails. Kes decided to keep his beak shut and his eyes moving to avert any suspicion that he was watching this new stallion closely.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Wed May 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Lucky gave Cross a death glare before the yellow buck headed off in a different direction. Lucky decided to head up to the bridge, which was right there, to see if he could figure out just why he was on the ship in the first place.

When he got up there, he discovered the captain lying drunk on the floor, and the first mate busy maintaining the vessel's course.

"Well, it's good to see I'm not the only drunkard on this damn boat. You there," he said to the other stallion in the room, "Do you have any ledgers that'll tell me why I'm here?"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed May 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Trails laughed loudly and got up to clap Rodeo on the back. "Can't say I have, though I did get shot and blown up. Guess I'm magnetic or something." Trails sat back down and waved Rodeo to the chair across from him. "It's been ages hasn't it. Man last time I saw you I still had that caravan. Times they are a changing." He chuckled to himself and leaned back, looking across the ball room again. "You still living in Manehattan?"
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Wed May 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Rodeo plopped down in the chair sloppily, having to catch himself and keep his weakening legs from giving in. "Sounds like ya've been busy. And Ah can't much say Ah really have uh home, Ah just kinda' go ta where the work is. Or loot... Ah ain't done much since Ah saw ya last. Been drunk uh lot... Beat up some ponies fer pennies, guarded a few caravans. Nothin' special."

He leaned back and rocked in the chair a bit as he looked around. "Y'all normally come ta tea parties on fancy boats?" he asked with a chuckle.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed May 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Lightning thought about the Enclave for a moment. From what he had learn, they were pegasi that lived above the clouds. Ponies that ran from the war once things got too dirty. He wasn't sure how he felt about them. But at Sky's comment about how they hated anything that didn't have wings, he frowned a little. They might prove to be an enemy in his future...

Looking back at Dash, he would just give him a simple nod, "I see." From the way Dash mentioned his brother, it seemed like something bad happened to his brother. What happened though, he didn't want to ask. It seemed like a personal matter that he didn't want to pry into. "Well, I'm sure one day you'll be able to return home. The wastelands aren't the most inviting place to live."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed May 30, 2012 6:10 pm

"I've been trying to clean up." Trails spoke as clearly as he could, adopting a sort of airy quality to his voice. "Trying to find a higher quality sort of pony to associate with." he broke and started laughing again, he shook his head and tried to take a sip from his cup, forgetting it was empty. He set it back and continued the conversation. "Nah, I actually had to get this suit on my way out here. I went out west, found a new home and started setting up roots." Trails took a dark look now, his voice became harsh as he stared off into the distance. "Even if some ponies are trying to tell me we haven't got the right to."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Kes kept his attentions squarely focused on the stallion that plopped down across from him and Trails. The two apparently did know each other, so that allowed Kestrel to relax a bit.

Not that relaxing meant that he would start talking anytime soon. The big black, mask wearing gryphon still kept his beak hermetically sealed for now.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Wed May 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Rodeo set all four legs of his chair down, and stared plainly forward at Trails for a moment or so. Then he turned and looked at the griffon who had been sitting with them. Then back to Trails.

His mouth opened, but remained ajar for a moment before a sudden realization dawned on him. "Oh," was all that popped out. "Oh- ohhhhh... Okay."

He leaned back once more. "Ah don't judge." He was kidding, full heartedly. And also blamed every bit of it on the whiskey. "However... If ya need somepony ta stop givin' y'all a hard time... Ah could, maybe talk ta 'em..."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Kestrel turned locked his gaze on the stallion across from himself and Trails. Ha he just heard the stallion right? Did the guy actually think that Trails and He were...together in that way?

Had Kestrel been one to be eaisly upset by the opinions and observations of others he would no doubt be telling the stallion that he was wrong on so many levels.

Kes however just marked the stallion down as a fool and kept his beak shut. Trails was far better at explaining things than Kes was, he would no doubt jump at the opportunity to prove himself straight.

After all, he had been practically drooling over Zestari all night long.

Last edited by Kestrel on Wed May 30, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 am