Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Dae
Gentle Breeze
Kira
Petal Shard
Amber Dusk
Roid Rage
Lucky Draw
Shutter
Sawdust
Bakewell Tart
Mona Tones
Starry Night
Sky
Twisted Vision
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Zestari
Arc Weld
Big Rodeo
Winter Bell
Kestrel
Galactic Dash
Happy Trails
Lightning Flash
World Warden
29 posters

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Dae
    Dae
    Level 1
    Level 1

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 10 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Dae Thu May 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Dae grunted and followed Lucky.

"So anything new happen while I was gone."

Dae looked Lucky up and down.

"Have you gained weight?"
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 10 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Twisted Vision Thu May 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Twisted Vision sniffled slightly before she suddenly heard someone talking to her. Looking up, with her bloodshot pure blue eyes and looked at the person with a slightly confused look "Uh... Hi... I don't believe I have met you before... No offence or anything. I don't think you want to bother yourself with a Basket case Like me" She said, spitting the words basket case as if poison before hiding her head.

She did however look back up when he complimented her singing "Th-thank you... No one has actually ever taken the time to compliment me..." SHe said, smiling a little. "Pardon me for asking but... Have I met you before?" She asked
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Of all the zebras of the land, Atriark has decided to show up, and without a dress to boot. Certainly a way to make impression, but Arc spotted a chance to finally have someone to talk to.

Arc quickly filled anther cup with the rainbow tea and approached Atriark.

"Hello Atriark, you're also here for the ludicrous selection of tea?", asked Arc as he floated the other cup to him.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu May 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Scrap felt like the dance had gone great, while he and Bakewell may not have been the most graceful couple dancing, he still had fun and it appeared that Bakewell did too despite her joking complaint about her dress. He cheerfully laughed at her joke before responding jokingly.

"I think that Im taking you up on the ducky tie bit. I did buy one when I thought they were the only ones left...well it looks like dancing might be over, so what now?"
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu May 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Kes, had he known what Sawdust was thinking, would not have cared at all about the black mark made against him. He was just happy to sit there and sip his tea and be...well Himself.

Cold, Stoic, Statuesqe Kes.

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Blazen was confused, but he dealt with it. "Yeah, you have. I, uh, met you back at Stableton. You dont remember?" Blazen didn't understand, the incident was recent. He quickly walked away and got his tea cup from another table and sat down opposite to her again. "And what do you mean 'basket case'? Your not a basket case." She sounded altogether a different person.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Thu May 31, 2012 8:51 pm

"Excuse me while I break the space time continuum, need to make this moment last forever." Trails smirked and kissed his mare again.

That's right universe, Zestari was his and he didn't give a damn who knew it. He brought her in tight, inhaled the scent and let himself get lost in it. She was perfect, in every way, shape, and form. How he got the roll of the dice that let him be with her he didn't know. What he did know was he wasn't letting her go, ever.

Trails kissed her again, the taste of her breath was all he ever wanted to taste again. He felt as if he was melting away, merging into some amazing net of being. He was ascending, becoming something better, something pure. This was what love was, he was drunk on it, addicted to Zesty.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu May 31, 2012 8:57 pm

The conversation approached the topic Dash was most curious about, so he took the chance to get involved and learn more, "Yeah, the night with the dragon, right?" he said, "I still remember what that one buck said about it, I think... Something about being a security risk or something. But... I gotta say, if that was you, then you have quite the diverse skillset, what with that song and all." Dash took a seat at the table, hoping he wasn't intruding too much.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Atriark glanced up and saw Arc floating a rainbow colored tea cup to him. He accepted it with a nod. "Thank you Arc, its been a while." He took a sip of the tea, it was quite good. "I don't really know why I'm here. Cause Winter invited me? It was boring in my cabin? Something." The zebra took another sip.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Thu May 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Rodeo stopped playing, opened his eyes and looked up to the filly. Where he had found it wasn't a question he had expected to hear first. He was expecting to hear something along the lines of 'how do you keep it so new looking?' But he still had an answer for her, and was happy to find someone who actually cared rather than pointed a gun and said 'mine now' before coming down with a sudden case of broken face.

He smiled at her, and looked back down to it. "Well, Ah found it when Ah was small in uh pile uh rubble... It was in bad shape, but Ah found the parts Ah needed- or made them- n' taught mahself how ta play it."

Rodeo rubbed the soft wood with a hoof, feeling the gentle grain of it. "Ya like it?"
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Thu May 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Lucky chuckled and said, "Probably, although not in muscle. Hell, it's probably water weight."

He walked towards the open door in the side of the ship and looked inside. A large bunch of party goers were dancing about inside, and there was a good amount of romance going on.

"Joy, it's like that frickin' night the carnival was in town all over again. Wanna head in?" Lucky asked his canine companion.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu May 31, 2012 9:09 pm

“Perfect!” Bakewell grinned. She wondered briefly whether or not ties were uncomfortable.

“I dunno. You wanted to talk to some other ponies before we got distracted by dancing, right? Did you have any particular pony in mind?” She asked in response to Scrap's question as she once again scanned the crowd. Every pony she had noted earlier seemed to have found someone else to occupy their time with. That was good, mingling ponies were happy ponies, right? She looked for the faces of her friends- well, actually she only had two friends she considered super-close. Scrap was right next to her and Zestari...

…Strange, where had Zestari gone?
    Dae
    Dae
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Dae Thu May 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Dae followed the small pony. He then listened to Lucky's suggestion.

Dae cocked his head sideways.

"Are you being serious? You know I hate people."

Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu May 31, 2012 9:14 pm

"Well, Atriark, whatever brought you here, i'm glad that you showed up, because i really dont know anyone around here, exept Gentle, and i didn't had anyone to talk to. Anyway, there are few teas you just have to try, really good stuff if you like tea."

"Beside that, i suppose you might want to talk to Gentle. I'm afraid she's not taking the crowd very well, and i think she might have some other problems, though what they are i don't know."
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Lucky looked at Dae and said, "Yeah, I know, but just think: Maybe you can scare the fuck out of one of them, and then we get a free seat." He then rubbed his head with a hoof and continued. "I need something for my head anyway, and it looks like they've got tea in there. Not the best hangover cure, but it'll do."

Lucky walked into the room and looked at all the fancy clothes the invited guests were wearing.

"Feh, if I had a set of something that fancy I'd sell it in a heartbeat. Not like it'd be any normal use to me, you know?"
    Dae
    Dae
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Dae Thu May 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Dae followed Lucky into the room.

"Yeah sounds like good old Lucky."

Dae looks around the room.

"You're right... Everyone is wearing nice clothing. Oh well."

Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu May 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Twisted looked up and let out a small laugh "Uhm... I am pretty sure I don't know you" She said smiling slightly "If your trying to make me feel better by seeming crazy then its working." She said laughing a little more. then she heard the basket case comment and rolled her eyes. "Please, what would you call a crazy tall unicorn that talks to herself" She asked, giving him a genuinely confused look.

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

"Thats an illusionist? A bitch, of course." He said, and see Dash coming into the conversation. He was there at the time too. "I clearly remember you." He said to her, and narrowed his eyes a bit. "Are you kidding?"

Last edited by Blazen Shield on Thu May 31, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Cross stopped in his tracks. He felt better but then he heard Winter's voice filled with sadness and his heart stopped.

Winter was crying, and it was his fault....he spun on his hooves and lunged towards Winter, wrapping her in the tightest hug he could muster, his head nuzzled past Winter's. The tear he was holding, falling towards the floor in a silent descent.

"Winter I'm so sorry ....please don't cry, I never ever want to lose you Wint, ...I'm just really scared because everytime, ...everytime I see you... I doubt I deserve you... but I promise you, I won't doubt again ...I never want to ...." Cross pulled her closer and gave her a kiss and hugged her tighter, brushing the back of her mane with his hoof.

"Winter…” Cross backed his eyes and smiled, he tried to think of what to say but her eyes said it all, they didn’t need any words. All they needed was each other. Maybe things were different in the past, but Cross trusted Winter, as far he was concerned.

She was the only future he ever needed.

Last edited by Cross Roads on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm

"I might check other teas out cause this is good." Atriark downed the rest of the tea. "I can see how Gentle can feel that way, I don't know most of these ponies and nonponies myself." the zebra rose to his hooves. "Most would give up on Gentle Breeze by now, say that she is too shy and just let her be. So, why not you?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Thu May 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Starry stepped up onto the stage and whispered something into the musicians' ears, before she stepped up to the mic to speak.

"That was a wonderful song by our good friend, Basket Case, let's hear another round of applause for a wonderful performance," Starry began pounding her forehooves against the stage, to applaud Twisted.

"And now, I'd like to follow up with a song of my very own. This one was one of my mother's favorites, and I hope you enjoy it."

Starry cleared her throat, and the band kicked in as she begun singing.

"One more kiss, dear, one more sigh,
    only this dear, is goodbye.
    For our love, is such pain and such pleasure,
    that I'll treasure, 'till I die..."

Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu May 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Twisted Vision looked confused but then she noticed another pony had entered the conversation and then she recognized them both, and started laughing "Oh my good lord of chaos! You guys were a part of that group the other night! Now I remember you, you were the one who screamed at my illusion at the top of your lungs!" She said laughing "And you!" SHe said pointing at Dash "Do you know how silly you looked threatening nothing!" She said falling off her chair and rolling around laughing "That night was such a Chaos filled night I must say! Did you guys not enjoy it!" She said starting to calm down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Blazen was so tired, he thought that she actually changed. Blazen slammed his head on the table, his hoofs twitching hoping to choke her. However, when his head went up, there was a red bruise on his head. He rudefully got up, and sat at the table where Arc was. "...Yeah."

Last edited by Blazen Shield on Thu May 31, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu May 31, 2012 9:54 pm

"I wouldn't say that we need to start things off like that..." Dash said to Blazen, "One thing I would really like to know is what exactly was going on that night, though. It didn't really-..." Dash blinked and stared as Blazen got up and trotted away. Dash looked back to Twisted, "-It didn't really seem as though there was much of a goal to be had for what you were doing."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu May 31, 2012 9:57 pm

"Atriark, i tried to talk to her, but she was just locked into herself and drawing, so i did not disturbed her further. I also know how this can feel, and i used to be like her now."

Arc took a sip of the rainbow tea.

"Nah, shell get through it. She should be somewhere on the front of the boat, it's calmer there, and the sea looks just beatiful today."

Arc notice Blazen's presence.

"Hello there, how are you? Also, have you tried this tea? As much as it looks ridiculously, it's like nothing i ever tasted before, very interesting mixture."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:02 am