Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Dae
Gentle Breeze
Kira
Petal Shard
Amber Dusk
Roid Rage
Lucky Draw
Shutter
Sawdust
Bakewell Tart
Mona Tones
Starry Night
Sky
Twisted Vision
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Zestari
Arc Weld
Big Rodeo
Winter Bell
Kestrel
Galactic Dash
Happy Trails
Lightning Flash
World Warden
29 posters

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 18 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Sawdust Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:19 am

She'd noticed him following her, the fact of being followed worked well at making her utterly positive the green maned colt had it out for her! He was part of the plot! He was a Bad Pony!

Sawdust's suspicions were proven right in her mind when he pulled a gun on her! The proper response would be to try and calm things down, a sane mind would probably be aware enough to do just that. Sawdust was deadly sure that Rodeo was part of the plot that she felt no compunction against pulling her piece in response, "Ou kan't shtop me! I'm shaving this shit!" She yelled past her gun.

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 18 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 am

"I have to agree. Earlier i felt the same way. I thought 'hey, i have a bad feeling. Whats there to lose, the whole ship?'. Its sort of Deja Vu." He said to Twisted.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:35 am

Rodeo got mad. He knew he wasn't the best at sneaking, but he didn't expect her to spot him so easily. He jumped out from behind his cover, gun ready. "Ah dunno what yer talkin' bout, silly filly!" he said with muffled words through his gun's handle. "What in Equestria are ya doin'?! Don't ya know what's in there?"

Last edited by Big Rodeo on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 am

Bakewell heard Trail’s apology, but didn’t react to it beyond briefly turning her angry gaze towards the sorry buck. She no longer cared about the drunken captain. He deserved everything he had gotten! Hay, Bakewell hoped that the water had done some sort of permanent damage. Maybe he would go blind. At least then the foal would have a real reason to drink.

“Yeah…” She responded to Scrap in a low tone, almost a growl. The unicorn was still trying to spare her feelings. Why? Why wouldn’t he just leave her alone? Why did he refuse to accept her for what she really was and leave? “…It will be.”

And then Zestari butted in. Good. May as well deal with all of these peons at once. Shove them all off, she didn’t need them. The zebra was fine with Scrap moving in? Good. She’d better be. It was Bakewell’s home and without the earth pony the striped little horse would be rotting away in a tavern somewhere. Zestari owed Bakewell, and it was certainly going to take more than “friendship” to pay that debt back. Bakewell was going to make sure…

Going to make sure…

Bakewell rushed into Zestari’s hooves, attempting to pull her friend far enough to the side to allow the upset earth pony to reach Scrap and drag him into the hug as well.

“I’m sorry.” She sobbed, tears pouring from her eyes. She hated her eyes for leaking so much; she hated her brain for being so treasonous. She hated Stable 113 for allowing her to harbor such thoughts in the first place. She hated herself, but that was no excuse to hate her friends. “I’m sorry. No, I’m not okay. But I’ll get better. I promise I’ll get better. And then I’ll be your best friend, Zestari. The best you’ve ever had. I’ll do anything for you! Everything for you! You just have to ask. Stableton will be the best town you’ll ever visit and you’ll always remember me and even if you move away you’ll come back and we’ll sit in a tavern and drink tea and hug awkwardly and make jokes that neither of us get and be happy and it’ll be great forever.” She swore, her sentences coming out in a quick stream as she tried to get every word out as quickly as possible, almost like the mare feared this would be her only chance to ever say such words. As Sky approached Bakewell attempted to reach out and grab the pegusus, bringing her into the hug as well.

“And you too, Sky. We’ll work together and clean up the streets and you’ll be rich and own a mansion; the largest Stableton can hold! And then you’ll be swimming in a pool of caps and will never have to sell chems or anything ever again but you’ll still be able to come visit any time you like and we’ll open crates together and find emergency balls! So many emergency balls that you won’t even have place to put them all and we’ll laugh and laugh and laugh because we’ll be best friends and you’ll be Zestari’s best friend, too. She’ll have two best friends because she’s that awesome.”

Then it was Scrap’s turn; The well-meaning unicorn that had, for better or for worse, completely changed Bakewell’s life.

“Scrap, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. For a moment I wished that I had never- That you were- I’m glad I met you, Scrap. I’m glad that you’re alive and safe and that you care and I promise I’ll be the bestest most nicest mare you’ve ever married. I’ll be the best wife! The best! And I’ll do whatever you want and we’ll be happy and we’ll have a green yard with grass and flowers and everything and also a white picket fence and eventually the two happiest most nicest fillies in the world and they won’t hate Zebras or Pegusi like the rest of the wasteland because they’ll think Sky and Zestari are their aunts. We’ll all be so happy. So so so happy. I’ll get better. I can get better. Just give me another chance. Just one more chance.”
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:45 am

Winter Bell smiled as Cross rubbed against her. She was happy that Trails had apologized to her but she had to admit the hug was unexpected. She was about to reply and tell him a dept wasn't necessary when all of a sudden she was flashed away with Cross to the control room. She waited the usual moment for the disorientation effect to wear off before looking around. She looked to Cross questioningly, wondering why he had brought them here before she heard something outside... like an argument of some kind. She looked form the door, back to Cross a little worriedly before she approached the door carefully. Her horn shone as her magic wrapped the handle, pulling the door aside to show the stand off between the two ponies. She gasped as she saw the scene and immediately began with a question, "What's going on here !? she asked. If this got any worse, one of these ponies would need to be put out calmly and safely... but first she would need to know what the situation was before deciding on anything.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:46 am

Shutter let out a very weak laugh at Starry's excitement. He really hoped he was wrong now about if the crazies were still around...because if he was right...he couldn't bear to think about it...

"Hah...well, we can think about that later. Right now, how about we just enjoy some off time from the Wastes and their dangers, eh?"

He said, avoiding thinking too hard on what he and Starry just talked about, as he shifted into a more relaxed position from where he was sitting.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:53 am

"Guest." Kestrel said his eyes scanning the water before him for any unnatrual movements. Blame it on instinct but Kes had a feeling that the peace of the open ocean would not be lasting much longer.

"And you?" He asked, his gaze flicking over towards the mare beside him. That one cold, predatory eye eating up and analyzing her form before turning away and focusing on the water again.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:10 am

Scrap suddenly found himself dragged into into the hug between Zestari and Bakewell after her mood shifted once again following Zestari coming over to them. Glad that Bakewell had returned personality wise back to the mare he'd fallen in love with,he simply enjoyed the hug as Bakewell continued to talk, now to Sky; who at some point had been assimilated into the hug as well.

When she started to address him he listened happily. Things were going to work out fine. He was married to the mare he loved, even thought it was because of an twist of fate, and he was surrounded by his friends who all cared about him. He was happy.

"Of course I'll give you another chance Bakewell. I love you."
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 am

"I'm not Silly!" She yelled, hey eyes strayed to the door, somepony was there. It was some white maned white pelted pony, a unicorn at that! Sawdust hated Unicorns, always with the magic and the spells, they could do almost anything! As she looked, barely able to keep Rodeo in her peripheral vision she saw somepony at the wheel, somepony who looking mighty scared!

To her mind the only reason somepony would be scared now was because they were Bad. Because how could anypony mistake Sawdust for the Bad guys? Nopony could that's who! That could mean only one thing! The pony at the wheel was a USURPER!

These thoughts happened in a flash, a moment of clear realization. She had noticed Mr Rum, his fear and realized how in the open she was, too in the open to start shooting. That thought in mind she charged past Winter Bell, and right at Mr. Rum. She spit the gun out at his hooves, reared up as she arrived and smashed her forehead into his. She might not be the strongest pony about, but she was pretty sure her skull was tougher than the Usurper's skull was!
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 am

He had no idea what the buck was going on when Cross and Winter showed up to bring him an unconscious Captain Sparrow and was horrified at the magic. But before he could speak, a small figure had bashed through the door sending Winter stumbling towards the controls, alot of clicks and beeps signaled see made contact with the buttons and levers.

*BAM* before Mr. Rum even know what hit him, a yellow mare had charged up and hit him in the skull knocking him out cold. Madness emitting from her eyes.

Cross just called out for Winter, and hurried over to help her up, neither of them realizing what happened until they saw Sawdust standing over an unconscious Mr. Rum and Sparrow....Cross's eyes grew wide as a warning lights and sirens began ringing....

Looking outside, he could see ship steering a right ways and heading into a dark band of sky, rain beginning to hit the ship's glass, wind starting to make the instruments go wild

Quickly he grabbed the speaker control.

"This is Cross in the ship control room, both the ship's controllers are out cold and we are heading off-course..., Just an F.Y.I....So would you all....kindly remain calm? If anyone whos good with jury-rigged mechanics is here..., please...PLEASE hurry and get to the control room!!!" Cross cut off, he didn't know how the buck to control a ship, it couldn't be hard....

No wheel, only buttons and levers....

What kind of ship only had buttons and levers? ....A doomed ship...

Cross turned to Winter, worried, no matter what they would get through this together...

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:35 am

Sky heard the loudspeakers as they wailed on, Cross seemed to be at the front of the ship. "Shit, somethings wrong. Ill be right back." Sky exclaimed to the small Bakewell,Scrap, and Zestari. as she broke off the hug to see what was going on, only to gallop her way there.

Sky went through the door of the bridge, to see both RUM and Sparrow on the floor. Cross was with winter and rodeo with standoff with Sawdust? things were weird here.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:37 am

Rodeo ran in and pounced at the yellow filly. Surely his large body would be plenty to pin her down long enough to get under control. If he had something to bind her with, that would be better. Until then, he would have to just keep all his weight on her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:59 am

Blazen wasn't going to panic, the tea party was ruined, and he left his armored barding at home back at Stableton. Crap, and this tuxedo was making him feel odd. He pulled off the tuxedo, revealing his small jacket under, and he looked at Twisted. "Time calls." He said, and galloped as fast as he could, trying to head to the bridge, and once he arrived, he seen Sawdust, Cross, Winter, Sky, Rodeo, and a unconscious Mr. Rum, with a knocked out Sparrow too. This was odd. "Oh damn, what happened!?"

Last edited by Blazen Shield on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:04 am

"Guard."

Mona stated. She was a little surprised at the fact that the Gryphon was a guest, since he really did seem more like the type to be guarding the socialites, then to be among them. Then again, he did just say it wasn't his thing...perhaps a friend dragged him along...

She noticed him glancing about, and considering he had been glancing over the side of the boat, she figured she knew what he was alert about. The same thing she was.

"Haven't seen any mutations or pirates so far. I'd be surprised if something didn't show up though. The wastes never allow any moment of peace to last for long."

She said, as she gave another glance off the side of the ship. From his cold, analytical eyes, and how he moved with his gear on, even during those exercises...Mona was certain this one was a fighter, and in that case, he deserved the truth. Besides, he could probably be helpful if worse came to worse.

And before Mona knew it...a new voice was broadcasting through the ship speakers, calling themself 'Cross'.

Once the message was done, Mona gave a sigh, as she turned back.

"Not quite an attack, but it fits. Never a moment of peace in the Equestrian Wasteland."

She mumbled, as she started to trot off back towards the ballroom...there was going to be panicking, and maybe she could at least try and keep the guests from trampling each other in a panic...
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:13 am

The sudden change in direction, in addition to the pounding rain, had kes moving in seconds. The big gryphon dashing acroos the deck towards the bridge, predatory eyes scouring the area as he moved towards his destination. He wanted to know what the hell was going on.

When he arrived what he saw was just what the announcement had described. Two KO'd ponies, and the rest at eachothers throats. Winter and Cross were here, along with Sawdust and Rodeo.

The gryphon narrowed his predator gaze at the group and growled out a an order.

"Explain. Now."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:14 am

Dash blinked as a raindrop hit his muzzle, "What the hay?.." he said and looked off over the sea to see some foreboding-looking clouds bearing down on them, 'Hopefully the crew has it handled...' he thought... Nope! A few seconds later, somepony rang out over the speakers about the crew being out and him needing help with the mechanics, 'What the buck happened!?' Dash thought, "Excuse me, as they say, if you want anything done right you need to do it yourself..."

Dash lifted off and flew around the ship until he found the bridge landing at the door and he trotted in, "What's happening, have we been boarded or somethi-..." He looked around at the scene before him, and was dumbfounded for a second before narrowing his eyes, "What the hay happened!? What happened to the crew!? Some pony better have a good explanation!"
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 am

Winter got to her hooves a little shakily. She held a hoof to her head as she was helped up by Cross. "I.. I'm ok" she said as she began to refocus on what was going on around her. She still didn't know what was going on but it looked like a mare was attacking... or had attacked the remaining Captain and she was now being restrained. She looked to Cross as confusion built with worry, "Whose driving the ship ?" she asked, fearing for the worst. Then that griffin arrived... a guest from the party.. Kes was his name.. she thought. He barked an order for them to explain and she cringed slightly. There was no denying the griffin was scary. "I-I don't know" she replied truthfully.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:26 am

Twisted was surprised when Blazen ran off but then saw the fight "Ooooo a Fight!" She said with a smile "That looks like fun!" She said sitting down and watching. Fights were one of her favourite for of chaos, until someone got killed at least. She watched as it ended and the big Griffon... The really nice Big Griffon start asking questions.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:27 am

Trails heard Cross' words and swallowed. Aint that just fucking dandy. Whelp if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die happy. Normally for Trails this would mean uncork some shine and smoke a pack, tonight was different though. Trails tossed his smokes over the side and strode deliberately towards Zestari. He spat on the way, doing his best to clear his mouth of the tobacco taste.

He whirled Zestari around and kissed her as ravenously as he could. It was powerful, hungry, animal. He put every once of himself into it, trying to exorcise all of his passion in this one embrace. It was a lost cause, but that would stop him. He picked her up and walked off, not breaking the bond for a second. Come Tartarus or high water, he didn't care.
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 am

Sawdust defied easy restraint. Knocking her down and getting on top of her easy easy enough, but she immediately started beating on Rodeo, swinging her head around and screaming bloody murder. Then Kestrel arrived, sweet Not a Bad Pony Kestrel, "Help! They're trying to take over the ship!"

She briefly reached toward him, then actively started trying and failing to stand up while Rodeo's considerable bulk atop her and his hooves moving to unbalance her when she started here and there to gain purchase. "Get off me! You were in on it all along weren't you! How long?!"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:47 am

"Nopony was in anything, Saw." Blazen said, stepping up. "Nopony i've seen here was going to take over the ship. From what ive seen, Sparrow here, our captain, passed out earlier. We've only been having a tea party for everyponys sake."

Every single time he takes a break...everything goes to hell. Apparently by the look on Cross's face hes going to die, and seeing that theres no wheel supports that claim. He seen nothing leading up to this that would point a pirate attack, or a hijack. "But YOU are probably the reason we are going to die."
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:54 am

Cross grabbed and held Winter as more ponies and Kes came up looking for answers. Cross remained expressionless, Kes was the only one he needed to prove anything to, Cross trusted him.

Cross stared into Kes's as he trying to protect Winter from the crowd, and raised his hoof, bring it to point at Sawdust signaling the culprit with only a nod. The screaming yellow mare continued to spill madness from underneath Rodeo's strong frame.

No other explanation would be necessary if any of those ponies were worth their salt.

Cross turned to Winter's worried eyes as she asked who was piloting the ship.... Cross's eyes watered up as he hugged her, not letting go he called out to the others.

"We need Starry and Scrap up here, maybe they can figure out what to do!"

Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 am

"Well, lets recount it. Travelling on an out of control vehicle? Checked. Moving in direction of amusingly bad weather? Checked. Once again unable to talk with Breeze? Checked. The shit i sometimes put up with..."

"Sorry Breeze, but i may be needed at the engine room, or bridge, or somewhere. Gotta go. Later."

And with that, Arc went to find the source of his probable imminent death.

Managing to arrive on the bridge, Arc overlooked the scene before him. Crewpony knocked out, leaving noone with knowledge of how to control the bloody ship. The rest of the scene was oddly familiar with him as well.

"Hello everyone, Cross asked for ponies with technical experience over the intercom, so what's happening? How close are we to painful and grotesque death?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 am

"Oh, great! You finally arrived. Well, we may be so close to death that a certain mare went crazy. Some idiot did not add a wheel to the boat, and the only technical pony aside from a drunk idiot with the knowledge to use this damn boat is Rum, and he is currently,"

He glanced at the unconscious body. "knocked out due to this mare," Which he pointed at. "Shes spouting nonsense about how the boat was being taken over even though now she has probably lead us to our certain deaths."

"Oh, and i forgot to say, Thank you so much, Dust."
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:30 am

When Bakewell turned and looked at Zestari, the zebra wondered if she'd made a grave mistake interrupting the two. She began to make a slow step backwards, her mind racing to apologise and excuse herself from the glare of her housemate, when suddenly, Bakewell instead reached out and grabbed her in a fierce embrace.

Zestari allowed herself to be pulled by Bakewell until the earth pony was embracing Scrap as well, then Bakewell broke down crying. She started apologising in between wracking sobs and Zestari pulled her into a tighter embrace, not caring about the wet patches it left in her dress. She made comforting sounds and patted the mare's back, confused as to what Bakewell was actually apologising for.

She could only nod as Bakewell reeled off how she would try better and how much of a good friend she'd be to the zebra. Zestari was lost for words, she already considered Bakewell her best friend, it was one of the reasons she was so happy living with pastel pony, and why she'd wanted to seek her out this evening. "If that's how you feel, then I'll do my very best to be the same to you." she patted Bakewell's back affectionately again, "You've already done so much for me that I could never repay you." She said quietly into the earth pony's ear, trying to evoke a smile from her friend.

She shifted so that Sky could join the hug and nodded as Bakewell said her part to Sky, looking sheepish as Bakewell said Zestari would have two best friends. Then Bakewell addressed Scrap. The picture that Bakewell drew for the pair was beautiful; a beautiful house in a beautiful place, with beautiful children and beautiful friends. It was nice to get lost in thought for a moment, and Zestari found herself wondering whether it was too early to be considering what Happy thought regarding children. She filed yet another question away.

"Bakewell, you'll always have another chance from me. That's what friends do, right? Forgive each other and give them chances?" she asked sincerely.

There were big changes coming in her life for when they got off the ship, that was certain.

The group embrace was interrupted by the muffled sound of Cross over the ship's intercom. His message was less than reassuring, and Sky quickly took off to investigate. "What do we do?” she asked the others, “Scrap, you are good at repairing things and mechanics, aren't you? Maybe you should head to the bridge and find out what is wrong." She stepped away from Bakewell and Scrap to allow them a moment before Scrap would ahve to leave for the bridge.

Where was Trails, she wondered, and stood there for a moment growing increasingly nervous, scraping her hooves on the deck, unsure of what to do, when she felt a pair of hooves grab her, she turned her head and smiled with relief as Happy's face greeted her and he kissed her frantically. She returned the kiss with equal ferocity. Everything would be alright now.

She felt his hooves continue to move and he picked her up, never breaking the delightful kiss. She threw her own hooves around his neck, only breaking the kiss to look into his eyes; so assured and confident, before moving in and kissing him again. She had no idea where he was carrying her but she completely trusted him to look after her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 am