Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Bakewell Tart on Wed May 30, 2012 12:24 am

Bakewell found herself chuckling slightly through her embarrassment as she pictured Scrap in a duck tie. She had to admit that the sight would be pretty darn silly.

“Y-yeah. You wouldn’t imagine w-what I had to go through to find a dress that wasn’t s-super bright. I guess I d-didn’t really have to worry about ducks, though.” She smiled. The mare was still stammering slightly and her ears were still pulled back, but at least Bakewell seemed to regain the ability to form a proper sentence in one go. She knew that Scrap was just complimenting her to be nice, but the fact that he wasn’t laughing helped steel her nerves ever so slightly.

“W-what’s up, Scrap?”
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash on Wed May 30, 2012 12:27 am

Lightning perked up his ears when he saw Winter coming to talk to her. He would give her a polite smile in return and say, "Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." The pegasus would look around the room for a second, wondering why Cross wasn't talking to her. He would assume that the unicorn would want to spend a little alone time with her. Plus, Cross would probably faint after seeing Winter in her dress. The image of that amused Lightning a little. Quickly looking back at Winter, he would say, "Oh, no. Everything is just fine. This is quite a party you put together here. On a boat and everything. How have you been? I haven't seen you or Cross after that little herb pickup we did for Zestari."

Post by Guest on Wed May 30, 2012 12:32 am

Blazen grabbed one tea pot, and one by one began putting them up for view for others to have. They were in a careful row, and the rainbow tea was in the middle. He walked over to a table in the corner, and yet again started playing music. To himself, of course. He never truly was one for talking, or sharing, according to the 'adventure' that involved finding seeds. But overall, it was a good adventure. He had gotten purged of that awful addiction, and these past few days have been great. His thinking was clear. Everything he thought about was clear. Who knows, maybe he'll get a friend?
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Wed May 30, 2012 12:37 am

Ok...you've reached tbe point of no return...you can do it...here goes...

Scrap took a deep breath trying to calm himself and stave of the growing nervousness that he had just seemed to have found before continuing.

"Bakewell, I really like you, you're the nicest pony I know and you're really pretty, and you saved my life..." Scrap paused for a second before continuing "and I would really like it if we could be more then friends...like coltfriend and marefriend..."
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell on Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 am

Winter Bell smiled as Flash confirmed that everything as actually ok. She looked around at the other guests and the party itself as he said how it was quite a party and her smile grew as she was quite happy with the turn out herself. "I've been wonderful thanks" she said politely as she turned back to face the pegasus, "I know, it's been too long and that was quite a little adventure we had" she said with a soft laugh, "What about you, how have you been lately ?" she asked, wondering what the pegasus had been up to lately.
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust on Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 am

Sawdust was looking the right way at the right moment to catch Kestrel looking at her in a contemplative manner. Or more accurately, just looking at her from behind an expressionless mask. That mask was unnerving, her memory of him had a face and the addition of the mask made her more wary than before. She schooched just a little bit further around her table, angling herself better to watch the Gryphon. If he tried to take her away again, he'd have holes in him first.
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Wed May 30, 2012 12:46 am

Twisted Vision looked over at the blue who introduced herself and just stared "Uhh... I'm Twisted Vision! I speak pony so could you please do the same!" She said smiling widely I was right... You are an idiot the voice said flatly causing her to anger quickly "I am not an idiot!" She snapped "If you keep on insulting me Discord I will ignore you!" She growled angrily before smiling at the new pony. "Sorry, I sometimes need to keep things in check, my friend has a mind of his own" She said giggling again
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash on Wed May 30, 2012 12:47 am

Lightning would smile back at Winter as he thought back at what he did after getting the herb, " I'm doing well. After the adventure, I've been...around. I work in Stableton as a guard mainly so that's pretty much what I went back too. Nothing exciting, I know. But it pays caps at least." The pegasus would look around the deck and a question suddenly came up in his mind. How is the mare paying for all this? This must have been expensive. He was going to ask her but that seemed to be a little rude so instead, he would say, "So where is Cross? I would assume he'll want to be out here with you."
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel on Wed May 30, 2012 12:50 am

Kestrel eventually took his eyes off of the little mare named Sawdust and focused on Zestari and Trails, waiting till they had both finished their little conversation before he walked over and grabbed himself a tea cup. Kestrel remembered the Zebra's tea from his time in New Pegasus, and he could honestly say he wanted to try it again.

Once he got a cup full of the steaming hot liquid he would return to his place at his chosen table. The big, masked gryphon behaving again in a surprisingly sophisticated manner. Setting the cup gently upon its saucer and sipping it on occasion.

"Much better."
    he thought to himself, letting the unique flavor of Zestari's tea wash over his pallet. Yes, much better now.

Post by Guest on Wed May 30, 2012 12:54 am

Blazen continued to listen to his music until he seen a familiar mare. "Wait, wait." He said to himself, and turned off the music. He slowly walked over to her, and looked at the Twilight Sparkle doll. And he noticed her. She was the one that he woke up to, in a uncomfortable position at the tavern. The one where he seen....he shuddered, but his body didn't comply. He was so stunned that this mare was here, but he couldn't move. He wanted to jump off the ship right about now.
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash on Wed May 30, 2012 12:55 am

Dash heard his stomach growl slightly and he got up, 'Food...' he thought plainly, having already surrendered the situation to being a waste of time. He got up and made his way over to a few of the dishes, passing a few groups who were deep in conversation. Upon reaching them Dash looked at them for a few moments, 'What one was the appetizer and what ones were the main course...' Dash wondered, looking over the food. He then just decided to take a few of whatever looked appetizing to him, careful not to exceed what would be viewed as his fair share.

Now gripping a plate in his mouth in a careful balancing act, he didn't feel that he could make it all the way back to his secluded corner near the side of the yacht. Now came his moment of dread, he would have to sit with some pony he didn't know... The Horror!... The Ponality!... Dash banished the thought, the worst that could happen would be that the group he sat with wouldn't talk to him. Which was fine by him... Dash trotted over and placed his plate down on a randomly selected place, on the far side of the table from Lightning and Winter. He didn't know why, but he tried to be discreet about it.
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Wed May 30, 2012 12:55 am

Starry raised an eyebrow at Twisted. She considered herself a gifted individual, who was considered highly eccentric by many, but the unicorn before her seemed not to share in the wonders of an eccentric mind, but to suffer from the delusions of one which was evidently malfunctioning.

"Say, are you a fan of the sciences?" Starry inquired, "I happen to be something of a scientist, and your psyche is one which intrigues me. Have you ever considered submitting yourself to a series of tests for the advancement of science?"
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari on Wed May 30, 2012 12:56 am

Trails disappeared into the kitchen only to return a few minutes later, during which she measured out a few more batches from her other bags. When he returned with the water she grinned. "Thanks. I'm glad the staff let you use their equipment so freely."

Zestari took the water from Trails and slowly poured the steaming water over the tea she'd mixed allowing it to diffuse the complex flavours into the water. She filled the pot almost to the top. As the steam rose off the brew, she leant over and drew in a long breath. The smell was heady and wonderful, certainly one of her best efforts. She gestured for Happy to do the same.

As he enjoyed the aroma she began filling the other pots. "These ones are a stronger flavour than these ones," she gestured, "And those ones, there, are subtle and sweet. Hopefully everypony here will find a variety they like." She finished pouring water into the last pot, and after looking them all over for a time, gave a satisfied nod, "We can probably start serving these, now." She smiled at Happy, "How do you like your tea?"

She began pouring some into the rows of empty cups and gave Kestrel a smile when he decided to be the first to volunteer to try some.

Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell on Wed May 30, 2012 12:59 am

Winter Bell looked around and sighed as she really didn't know herself, "I honestly don't know" she said before shaking her head, "He's probably talking to some of the guests or making sure ponies are behaving, you know... being Cross" she said with a small smile accompanied but a small blush as she realized that there was now a clear association of them being together as a couple. That and the thought that she was actually some ponies mare now. She would look to Flash before asking, "How about you Flash, I don't suppose you have your eye on a mare ?" she asked with as her expression shifted to a sly joky grin.
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel on Wed May 30, 2012 1:05 am

Kestrel had taken one of the stronger blends of tea for his enjoyment. He had always like stronger teas best, the bolder the better. But so to did he enjoy the lighter blends with honey and spice in them. He would try those later, for now this bold blend was just what the big black bird wanted.
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust on Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 am

Sawdust carefully and slowly sipped her cola from its tea cup, savoring the carroty aftertaste and its ability to take her away from the present. Away from thinking about how Kestrel was even scarier with a mask on than he was without. Or how that other pony looked way too familiar.

Her eyes fell upon Blazen as she at first wondered who he was and then suddenly remembered, "You!" She exclaims, pointing a hoof accusingly.
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash on Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 am

Lightning chuckled a little as he gave her a nod, "Yes, that does sound like Cross. Make sure you give him a hello from me if you see him before me." He gave her a small smile, seeing that she could see that he knew about them being a couple. On the question about him eyeing a mare, he paused for a second, only realizing now that some of the ponies he knew had mares and he didn't. However, that didn't faze him as he just laughed a little and said, "No, I don't actually. There just haven't been a mare that came by and stole my heart, I guess..."

A black pegasus would come up to his table and sit down, looking like he was trying to be rather stealthy about it. Looking at him then back at Winter, he would say, "Well, look. It appears we have a new friend here." Lightning would turn to the pegasus and hold out his hoof for a shake, "Greetings. I'm Lightning Flash. Light or Lightning for short. What's your name?"

Last edited by Lightning Flash on Wed May 30, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Wed May 30, 2012 1:11 am

"W-what did i do?" He said, but he couldn't remember much from the tavern. What did he do? He woke up to her, having a migraine....oh god. Oh god. What did he do!? He couldn't remember. Blazen's face was confused, but you can see a battle was raging inside him.
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust on Wed May 30, 2012 1:16 am

Come to think of it, he hadn't done anything. He'd only had the misfortune of being soft cover as Sawdust dove for cover from a grenade. And getting an up close look at parts of her she was not comfortable having noses shoved up in. She remained stiff as a statue, her hoof pointed at him as she debated how serious a matter this really was.

Her left ear flickered, pointing back at the doll at the table. ... After a moment she relaxed a bit and pulled her face into her tea. "Nothing. You did nothing..."
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash on Wed May 30, 2012 1:16 am

Dash was about to eat some of the food he had gotten when the voice of one of the ponies mentioned that they had noticed a newcomer... He hadn't felt the table shift with a new pony arriving... So it must've meant him. Dash looked up and noticed that another Pegasus buck was looking right at him, "Uhh.." Dash began, before smiling sheepishly, "My name is Galactic Dash." he said, "Mind if I sit here?"
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Wed May 30, 2012 1:24 am

Sky walked around the entire top deck of the ship, twice. She was utterly bored and they shipped of a while ago, She took quick guess at what to do next. Stay up top and patrol the boring deck, or Go down to the party. Either way she she still get paid, and if she took the latter. She would have a fun time she supposed, And down she was off to her room.

She was out of her armor vest and helmet in seconds, The dress came out her pack and the light blue simple dress slid on like a charm. She took a quick look at the mirror, her mane was messed up. Sky mentally cursed at herself, She grabbed a nearby brush and brushed her hair. Now that it looked good, she took a look at herself and she looked good.

She quickly made her way to the deck of the party, She entered through a door and bam. It seemed the party was alive and well, with alot of ponies she knew also. But firt pony to talk to was winter, since this was her party. She walked up the unicorn, "Sorry i was late winter, had to do patrol the boat abit"
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 am

Twisted Vision looked at Starry Night and smiled "Oh... You wanna see how my mind works? Hmm... I KNOW! Let me SHOW YOU!" She shrieked happily before attempting to take over Starry's senses.
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails on Wed May 30, 2012 1:30 am

Trails let the hot tea wash over his tongue. It was...smokey yet sweet. He liked it, he liked it a lot. He took another sip of the brew and sauntered over to Kes, resisting the urge to keep his eyes on Zesty while he did.

"That destroys agave." He said to the zebra as he walked away. "How's yours, I went for the strongest."
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart on Wed May 30, 2012 1:32 am

“H-huh?” Bakewell asked, mouth open momentarily in shock before she closed it and gulped uncomfortably.

Coltfriend and Marefriend? No. No no no. She couldn’t, she wouldn’t! Relationships happened to other ponies, not her. The happy married couple living comfortably with loving foals? Bright futures like that were for good ponies. Ponies who didn’t ruin lives. Ponies who didn’t kill.

“Uh… Well… Er…” Bakewell went back to fumbling with her words, her fumbles probably made more sense than what she actually would have been saying to stall for time while her brain tried to kick into overdrive. Why was thinking suddenly so hard?

Scrap Parts was a good friend, a great pony! He was the nice one and had often cared about her enough to ask about or compliment her. Even after that terrible simulation he had remained a friend, and a far better one than she ever deserved!

“Uuh… I mean…” The mare’s eyes started flicking around the room, looking for any means of escape. She didn’t want to hurt Scrap. If she said yes, she was sure she would end up hurting him. She didn’t love him back, did she? She didn’t even really know what love felt like! If she said yes, Scrap would definitely be happy for the moment, but would undoubtedly suffer from the biggest mood crash for the entire rest of his life afterwards. If she said no, he would hurt right now. He would eventually get over it though, right? But either way she would lose him as a friend. She didn’t want to. She didn’t deserve a friend like Scrap but she certainly didn’t want to lose him. Losing him would be awful. She didn’t want to lose such a good friend. Not now not ever.

Eventually the mare’s wandering eyes fell upon Zestari, who was pouring tea. Zestari was a great Zebra. Bakewell had really enjoyed the time spent living together. Zestari deserved a good pony, Scrap deserved a good pony, they were both good ponies. That meant they deserved each other! Yes! Scrap would be much happier with the zebra than he would be with a murderer like herself. Maybe the two would get along so well that Scrap wouldn’t be upset at her forever and the two could still be friends!

“Scrap, Um… I-I have a z-zebra friend named Zestari… S-she’s really sweet and caring and good looking and I-I think she’s single. I’m sure you two would, uh, get along really well together if you gave her a shot...”
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel on Wed May 30, 2012 1:34 am

"S'good" Kes complimented, taking another sip of his tea. He had gone for the blend right below the strongest brew, with the way Trails was looking he was enjoying the brew.

He had a point though, this absolutely destroyed Agave tea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:30 am