Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Dae
Gentle Breeze
Kira
Petal Shard
Amber Dusk
Roid Rage
Lucky Draw
Shutter
Sawdust
Bakewell Tart
Mona Tones
Starry Night
Sky
Twisted Vision
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Zestari
Arc Weld
Big Rodeo
Winter Bell
Kestrel
Galactic Dash
Happy Trails
Lightning Flash
World Warden
29 posters

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Winter Bell Wed May 30, 2012 1:34 am

Winter nodded with a smile and turned to leave as he began talking to another pony when she was confronted by Sky who had turned up in a wonderful dress. She smiled to her before she would speak, "That's ok Sky I'm just glad you're here. You look great by the way" she said as she looked at her dress. "How was your shift ?" she asked with a soft smile.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Sky Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

Sky just smiled, glad that she wasn't mad at all. And her smile grew at the comment of her dress, being a good complement. "Thanks, got it from a merchent who got it from some store in a town. And my shift was good, boring but good." Sky finished a bit with nervous look, "ummm, im still not done with it." She had small smile. "ill be til the party is done, and party seems good by the way."
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 am

The first thing Lucky felt was pain. Not anywhere in particular, just pain. As he slowly gained consciousness, he came to realize that it was centralized in his head. He didn't feel the cool embrace of his bed under his flank, nor did he feel the grittiness of a dirt road, as he'd slept upon before. No, he felt an unfamiliar rough pile of lumps.

He awoke with a start to find himself in a strange setting, stranger than most he'd woken in before. He looked around, and saw crates, chains, bags, and things of that nature. He got up and found he had been asleep on a pile of heavy rope. For the life of him, he couldn't remember what had happened the night before.

"Where the fuck AM I?"
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 am

Winter Bell looked a little disappointed that Sky would have to go back to work but at least she would be here till the end of the part. She smiled again when she said the party was going well, "It seems to be" she said as she once again took a look around, "I just hope nothing goes wrong" she said with a sheepish look.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 30, 2012 2:03 am

Starry stared at Twisted for a few brief moments. She was focusing pretty hard on something, Starry dismissed it as some sort of delusion. She could see Twisted's horn glowing, so she assumed that the mare felt she had some power to communicate through magical means.

Starry didn't think for a moment that such a magic existed. Not that she believed such magic could not exist, she simply had never heard of such magic, and would just as soon believe in fairies than whatever this poor delusional mare must be trying to conjure up.

Starry scratched her head. She was developing a slight headache, but she dismissed that as a placebo reaction. Headaches were not reliable evidence that Twisted's spell existed, and such a coincidence would not be sufficient to convince Starry otherwise.

"Excuse me, but why don't we look into getting you some help?" Starry advised, "I'm sure there are plenty of talented psychiatrists out there in the wastelands... why don't you just hold tight until this boat ride is over?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Wed May 30, 2012 2:08 am

After a short amount of time, Shutter would arrive, as he slipped into the room, adjusting his businesswear once more.
    Looking around for Winter, to apologize for being a bit late, he saw her currently in conversation with Sky, and figured he'd say something later.

Okay, better let Starry know I'm here...then maybe I can mingle...or sit in a corner untill this is over...either one sounds good...

He thought inwardly, not a fan of the large crowds at parties, with their eyes everywhere...
    He glanced about for the Unicorn Mare, eventually seeing her with a...rather tall and dark-coloured Unicorn, apparantly.

Shutter briefly wondered if they were related to that other rather tall Unicorn he had seen working as a guard, but quickly shook such thoughts out of his head, as he approached the two.

"Hi Starry! Sorry I'm a bit late...who's your friend?"
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed May 30, 2012 2:08 am

"Aw no..." Dash grumbled as he recognized a shriek that lifted above the sounds of the others talking for a brief moment. He sighed heavily. It was that crazy mare from that night in Stableton, "It's THAT mare again..." Dash grumbled, "Twisted... something..." He sighed heavily again as he remembered how outrageous the last time he and that unicorn mare had met, making a dragon look like a right fool...
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed May 30, 2012 2:12 am

"Dont worry winter nothing will go wrong, if i know something. Cross wont let that happen." Sky smiled at winter, for she knew they were together.
    Roid Rage
    Roid Rage
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Roid Rage Wed May 30, 2012 2:13 am

Roid Raid streteched under the tarp as he felt Lucky move about on top of him... Roid forgot that he untied Lucky after the saucy games they were playing last night and left the road.... Roid pulled the tarp over and grabbed Lucky with one of his arms, using his other hoof to light up a smoke, winking at Lucky with a toothy grin all the while. Roid winked at Lucky and then lept up, throwing the tarp onto Lucky's face while Rage flexed his muscles.

"YEAHHHHHHH", ROID FELT ALIVE!!!! ROID RAN UP THE STAIRS KICKED DOWN THE DOOR, ROARING AT THE PUNY FRUITY TEA PARTY PONIES!!!

Roid got Lucky last night!!!! and now he wanted to go for a swim!!! He swallowed a hooful of Stampeded, ran over to the edge of the boat, and lept into the murky waters, beginning a back stroke to head to mainland.

Hopefully he'd get Lucky again soon
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 am

Winter went a little red as she got that look from Sky which told her she knew... well of course she knew. She had seen them back in that shack during their adventure for the unique flower. She smiled to Sky and simply nodded, "You're right, thanks Sky" she said with a sincere smile.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 am

Starry spotted Shutter approaching, and smiled warmly toward him. "Oh, Shutter! You're here! Might I say, you are looking incredibly handsome!" Starry trotted in close to him and pecked him on the cheek. "So, what do you think of the dress?" She asked, turning so that Shutter could get a better view of her velvet, gem-encrusted dress.

She had entirely forgotten about introducing Twisted and Shutter to eachother, it had just slipped her mind. She was far too excited with Shutter having arrived, and trying to impress him. "You know, I've been rehearsing a song to sing at this party, but I'm worried it might not be appropriate. I mean, the song is appropriate, I'm just not sure a song is called for in this setting."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed May 30, 2012 2:35 am

"no problem Winter" She smiled, at her. Sky had looked around, and noticed that there was flash with another pegasus. She had seen him before, back when the sparkfire went weird. "hey winter im going to leave you for a sec, going to go check on the other pegasi of the party." Sky told winter, as she walked up to the only other pegasi. Sky ever seen, other than that one fellow she did that misson with long ago. "sup flash, who is this other pegasus here?" She asked them with a smile.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 30, 2012 2:40 am

Kes finished off his tea with a final sip and gave a slow nod. That was good, time for more. Pushing up onto his feet Kes moved towards the various selection of teas, pouring himself another cup of tea.

This time he chose the same blend that Trails had been sipping, from the smell alone Kes could tell this was going to be good. When his cup was full the gryphon moved back the table and took a seat. Letting the still steaming fluid cool a bit before taking a sampling sip.

"Damn...that is good"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Wed May 30, 2012 2:51 am

Shutter gave a small blush at the peck, but quickly composed himself. Now was not the time to get embarrased...
    "It looks absolutely beautiful, Starry! Not unlike the mare wearing it..."
    He said with a quiet chuckle, as he gave Starry an affectionate nuzzle.

Hearing Starry talk about songs, Shutter gave a nod...he didn't know much about music, or timing, but maybe someone could help Starry with that?

"Well, er...not much of a music aficionado...but maybe someone here is, and could help you with if it's appropriate for the time or not?"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed May 30, 2012 2:53 am

Lightning watched as Winter walked away to talk to the others leaving him with Dash. That was no problem with him. Turning back to Dash, the pegasus smiled at him and said, "Of course. You're welcome to sit here." He would add, "And it's a pleasure to meet you, Dash." When Sky came over to greet them, Lightning would say, "Hello, Sky! It's nice to see you here. This here is Galactic Dash. Dash, meet Sky. Sky and I had quite a few adventures together."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed May 30, 2012 3:08 am

Dash nodded, "Nice to meet you too." Dash said. He didn't sound terribly enthusiastic, but when the greeting lengthened to include the new pegasus mare, Dash put on a genuinely good face. He wanted to make friends, but being sociable while his brother was out there somewhere, alone was a little difficult for him. He nodded, "You two have been on a lot of adventures, huh?" he said, "That's pretty cool... I've only been on, like... 3... One of them didn't end too well."
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Wed May 30, 2012 3:28 am

Lucky stood there with his jaw hanging open, a look of confusion and embarrassment on his face as the hulking pony winked at him and ran yelling out a door to his right. He stood like that for several minutes, registering the select few memories that came popping up in his head.

"There's no way... I-I couldn't have... When the fuck did I...?" Lucky saw a bottle of gin lying on the floor nearby. "That's the LAST fucking time I get drunk outside of the Cowbell," he grumbled. He gathered his bags of select junk from the floor, and set off through the doors that the powder blue behemoth had just run through.

The outside light blinded him for a moment, and made his hangover flare. He cringed from the pain, and when he regained a semblance of composure, discovered that he was on the deck of a ship.

"Yeah, DEFINITELY the last time I get drunk away from home..."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed May 30, 2012 3:44 am

"we sure have, fun to be with Flash." Sky looked at both of them, and proceeded to sit at there table. A place where more than one Pegasus are actually together in the wasteland, together at the same time. Wasteland might as well crumble now,so uncommon to see us here. Sky looked around the party, even kes was dressed up for the occasion.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 am

Twisted Vision tried to take over Starrys senses but was stopped, causing the magic to backlash into her, causing her to yelp loudly, and fall on her rump. "I... I... Whaaa?" She said before Starry started talking.

At hearing Starrys words her eyes grew narrow "I am not crazy!" She growled before getting up and following Starry. Lightly grabbing her should she whispered in her ear "Ever hear of a pony named Bright Flame, no? Well he is about too" She whispered, indicating a pony a couple yards away cleaning. Her horn lit up in its dark purple glow once again, as she tried to force herself into the cleaner ponys mind.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Wed May 30, 2012 6:01 am

Cross had spent the last 10 minutes arguing with Mr. Rum over the delightful state that an unconscious Capt. Sparrow laying on the control room floor revealed. Cross had only came up here to make sure that they were still on course but he walked down shaking his head in disbelief.... Cross walked down around the central hub and paused as he saw Roid Rage Pony breaking down a door charging out while swallowing some chems and leaping into water, then performing a back stroke.

Cross stood there in disbelief and shock as a bedraggled Lucky tried to cringe from the sun...

He looked like he had a wild night indeed. Cross stifled a laugh as he trotted past Lucky

"Nice to see you got lucky, ....I mean got here Lucky" He couldn't help point out his indiginity.

Once Cross was back in the tea room, he had already missed the mares come down and the party guests begin to mingle. In all honesty he wasn't very good at social situtions like this but he wanted to do it for Winter. He did enjoy a fine suit however. Cross drifted from group to group hoping to find Winter but there were so many different colors how could....Cross's eyes went wide as he saw her.....there were no words to describe just how...stunning...Winter was right now. She had a light blue/white dress with a purple flower through her flowing mane, she looked like the evening sky with her head wrapping elegantly with long flowing clouds.

Cross took a deep breath and ran his hoof through his mane once more, to make sure it was smooth and straight....He resettled his tie and was about to walk over to Winter, but he just couldn't believe how elegant she looked! He slowly took steps as he was awed, but he was mesmerized....perhaps a bit too long since her conversation with Sky ended and she seemed like she was waiting for him...

"Winter, I'm sorry I'm late, the captain...had some problems he needed help with....." Cross leaned forward to talk low in Winter's ear.

"...You know, even the moon and the clouds can't match you Wint..."

He pulled back and smiled,

"Well I guess this is our time to shine, ...why don't we go talk to some ponies?" He said, yet still hesitantly nervous of any service gathering but he made a promise nonetheless....

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 6:10 am

Blazen breathed a sigh of relief, his hope coming true. He really never slept with anypony (as far as his memory recalls) and he only seemed to remember hitting the Zebra Atriark. He remembered saying sorry on the trip to Askaban finding a few seeds for Zestari. He scratched his head, and looked at his tea over at the table. "One minute." He said, and made his way to the tea section and grabbed two tea cups. He poured his special rainbow brew and one of Zestari's teas and walked to his table, pulling up a chair from another table that nopony was using.

Maybe he'd have a friend, maybe not. Cross came in, a little late, and complemented Winter. Blazen tried his best to stay out of sight, but he stuck out like a sore thumb, especially with his blue wear and blue hair. He walked over to Sawdust, and smiled. "So, uh, want to have tea with me?"

Wow he sucked at conversation.
    Amber Dusk
    Amber Dusk
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amber Dusk Wed May 30, 2012 8:20 am

Amity had been sitting at a table quite far off from the others near the edge of the boat minding his own. He was sitting casually on the chair just staring out at the vast waters with only the distant chatter of the ponies mingling with his inner thoughts. Adjusting the collar of his dark suit, Amity took care to pay special attention to the part that covered his flanks. He had taken extra care to hide it from the view of the others for not many other ponies if any at all had a mark obtained for talent in killing.

He himself was not much of the social type at all and there was just something about big crowds that made him feel off. So he sat there and stared out into the distance wondering why he had come. For he was but a courier after all, and what good was he on a ship such as this? Adjusting his deep blue tie he sat back into his chair as he wondered if he should go get some tea.

In his years of solitude he had learned a great deal of things. Everything besides character.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Wed May 30, 2012 10:05 am

Zestari smiled as ponies seemed to enjoy her tea and as she scanned the room, she watched as Sky and Winter finished their conversation before the pegasus flitted off to talk to Lightning. This left Winter standing alone until Cross turned up. Zestari had wondered where he'd been. This was a great opportunity for her to once again thank them for their assistance in acquiring the Waxing Crescent. Smiling, she turned back to the table of teas and selected three she thought would suffice, then, after balancing them on a tray, approached the pair.

"Hello you two, are you enjoying the boat trip so far?" She offered the tea to them, "I think you'd enjoy the one on the right, more." She nodded to Winter.

"Also I'm glad you both recovered so well after getting those seeds for me. I'd like to thank you both, again. In particular you, Cross, for leading the party so well, you did me a great honour taking on such a burden.”
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed May 30, 2012 11:37 am

Winter nodded as Sky went to leave to speak with Flash. The party seemed to be going well so far and every pony, and griffin, seemed to be enjoying the tea Zestari had made. She was about to go speak with the zebra when she heard Cross's voice. She turned to see him, dressed in his suit with his mane brushed nicely. She beamed as she looked at him, overjoyed that he had made such an effort and looked so wonderful. Her ear flickered once as he whispered in her ear and she blushed before she gave him a kiss on his cheek, careful not to mess up his suit. "Thank you and you look amazing in that suit, not to mention cute" she said with a smile as she once again looked him over. When he said they should go talk with the guest she nodded before she trotted around to flank next to Cross as they walked. She was so happy with the way things were going. The tea was good, the food was good, every pony was dressed beautifully and she was with the one pony she cared about the most.
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Petal Shard sighed as she watched the water lap against the side of the ship, “amazing, a form of travel even more tedious and annoying than flying...” she grumbled to herself, made a conscious effort to ignore every other pony around her as she hung her forelegs over the side and glared at the water below.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm