Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Post by World Warden on Wed May 30, 2012 5:34 pm

---Pipbuck call: Stock Option---

"...*static*.....hello....you ponies, you catching my drift here? ...alright let me give you a minute to get your bearings before we catch up here why don't we? got any questions? hehehe"

Stepping outside, the group see's a large room, white clean walls running down a hallway on the left with a large glass pane traveling along the white, artwork of famous scientists of harmony adorning the walls....including one for a Mr. 'Colt Johnson'. Paper and notes were scattered among the floor among with a fake palm tree.

Up ahead was a large white doubledoor. Next to the door was a fallen room corner that seemed to have a 2 huge steel rod emerging from the debris.
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Re: Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Post by Starry Night on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 am

Starry got her things together within the pod. She hoisted the saddlebags over her flank, and checking to see all her things were in it. She was wearing her sword mare armor, and she had checked her scabbard to ensure that her sword was still secure.

Starry took a look at the other ponies in the pod with her. She had no idea how she had gotten here, she shouldn't even be alive... she wanted to know what had happened to everypony else, but she was at least comforted to know that these ponies had definitely survived.

"Don't worry, guys, I don't know what's going on, but... but we'll make it through this," she told them.

As the pod opened, Starry pushed herself out. She could hear a voice on her radio, a voice she had some questions for. She lifted her pipbuck to her face, to speak into it. "Hey! Where are we? Last thing I remember, I was sinking, how did we get here?"

Suddenly, the picture of Colt Johnson caught Starry's eye. "I- oh my dear princess Celestia! Is that Colt Johnson the sixth?! That's my father! Hey, what's going on here?!" Starry was beginning to panic a bit. She didn't know where she was, how she survived, or why a picture of her father would be hanging on the wall... at least, it looked a lot like her father.
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:16 am

Sky was amazed at when she looked through the pod, this place is really different from the wasteland. Evidence was the city was under the ocean, something she didn't really expect to see. She just looked out to see windows to show they were in fact underwater, And Starry was already out the pod. She looked around to see Starry talk with the rest of the ponies we were with, and to also to the voice. Sky got out her shotgun from her saddlebags, this place to empty right now.

"Rest of you ponies lock and load, never know who or what is in this place?" Sky told the rest of the group, as she stood next to Starry.
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:53 am

Twisted Vision awoke in a strange pod, and looked around with a confused look. She felt a strange pain in her chest before doubling over and coughing up water. She groaned as she got up, looking around before she saw other like her. She listened to the only other pony who was conscious, nodding weakly in response as she gained her strength back.

What was wrong with this situation? She had no idea where she was but that was not what she should dwell on. She was wearing her Prime armour under her dress, and at the very least she was sober...er now. She crawled to her feet and looked down at all the other ponies, all of them in different stages of recovering before looking at Starry again. "Well it seems Discord plans to have some fun today!" SHe said looking around the room with a confused look.

"I say we first make sure everyone is alright before we think of anything else to do" SHe said to Starry, who had just admitted she did not know what to do, which cause Twist to interject.
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 am

Atriark sat in the pod, looking at the city in terror. He was frozen in place, unwilling to accept where he was. Not wanting to be on the ocean floor with water just waiting to crash down on top of him, crushing him like a bloatsprite.

"C-city under w-w-water." Was all Atriark could utter as he staired at the billions and billions of gallons of water above him.

Come on you foal, you have to get it together. Can't change where you are, just accept it and shove it to the deep dark place you keep your other fears. The zebra swallowed hard and, with a shaky hoof, reached for his saddle bag (Which he had no idea how it came to be back in his possession), his eyes still on the glass above him.
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 am

Misrible... That would be the word that I would use, Misrible. I was misrible. My weaponry was gone, my armor was gone, and my hat was soaked.

"But there had to be a plan, Celestia always had a plan" Sparks reminded himself. After all there were others in the pod with him. "I just have to be positive, think what I have. I have potential allies, I have my wits as my weapon and my keen observation as my armor. That will have to do for now."

Sparks turned to guage who his allies were and was astonished to account the Starry Night among them, she was an up and coming player in the waste and mentioned more then once back a the guild house. Maybe this trip wasn't so bad, Celestia had rewarded him with a chance to meet Starry Night.

He sighed and activated the soft glow of a light spell from what was left of his horn, "Everypony alright?" His response was dour silence, so he decided to try an introduction.

"Alright, we should get the established facts, so we can get our bearings. I'm Sparks Facade, I'm not to injured, just lost all my possesions and my hat is plum soaked. However, I still won't let you down, I'm pretty observant, good with energy weapons, when we find one, and no slouch in hoof to hoof. and that... That is a city... Underwater!" the soaked pony finished.

He turned to look
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 am

Starry looked back between the ponies in the pod and the picture of Colt Johnson. She wanted answers here, and she would be expecting some from the voice over the radio, but right now, she had neglected to introduce herself! It seems like this Sparks Facade pony had the right idea, though, so Starry hopped toward her new friends to introduce herself.

"Hello, everypony! My name is Starry Night!" she struck a pose as she introduced herself. "You may recognize me from the latest edition of the Sword Mares magazine, or heard about one of my crazy parties!"

Starry waved a hoof at her armor, "I am a Sword Mare, and I specialize in sword fighting. Other areas of expertise not related to my profession include inventing, hacking, reading, partying, making friends, giving dating advice, and the manufacturing and servicing of homemade explosives!"
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Nova wearily lifted her head up, but found herself unable to see the sky. What she actually saw was water, and a lot of it. She then realised that she was not alone, and introductions were being made.

Huh. Underwater city, Well I can definitely say that this was unexpected. Nova thought. Well, time to say hello.

"I suppose I'll go next. I'm Nova Surge, or just Nova for short. I remember meeting one of you, but I never caught your name because you were too busy trying to suffocate me. Aside from that, I'd say my best skill is flying, although that likely wont be of much use down here. I'm also pretty good at sneaking around and repairing things. But I wouldn't call myself an expert in any of these. Anyway, under the circmstances, it's a pleasure to meet you all."

Wow that was a mouthful, I hope I didn't overdo it. Nova worried.
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Sky looked around to see Two ponies introduce themselves, Since she had never seen those two ponies. Might as well give it a shot, to be a good way to show she is a good friend to all.

"Then im next, im Sky. No last name, just Sky so i might confused if you mean the actual sky." Sky let out a shrug, "And it was a pleasure to meet you both." Sky said to nova and the sparks.
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Twisted Vision was glad that everyone was getting up. She walked over to Nova and started to help her up before looking over at everyone else. "Combat wise I will admit I'm a little useless if we get into any real fighting, but troop manipulation and tactics are something I excel at. I am figure head of a rather large religion, and I have proven my ability to lead countless time. You may not believe me but there you are" She said again trying to help up Nova
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Sparks looked at the dark unicorn skeptically, "Uh-huh... which religon?"

Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Whilst being helped up, Nova realised she still hadn't been told the mare's name.

"Thank you" Nova said towards the mysterious pony. "Also, I never did catch your name."

When finally Nova was up, she dusted herself off and began to search for her stuff.
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Twisted Vision twitched when Nova asked her name "Ah yes I forgot! My name is Twisted Vision, and I am an illusionist." She said looking down at her dress, before tearing it off and allowing her Chaotic Prime Barding to show. She adjusted some of the straps before looking at the pony with the mustache with a smile "I am a Chaotic Prime of the Followers of Discord." She said seriously. Her Barding was a deep purple with red trimming, with an eight pointed star emblazoned on her chest. Her head made a quick sweep of what was in the room before turning back to everyone "First thing we SHOULD do is see if we can find any useful information or supplies. Chems, ammo, weapons, a map maybe, but if any of you have a better idea feel free to present it" She said looking at them all. Her entire person had changed, as if the playful and crazy mare from the dance was no longer there.
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 pm

The last thing Scrap remembered was swimming towards a light that had appeared. Now he awoke in some sort of pod; looking out to a sprawling city.

His first instinct was to panic, but surprisingly he managed to supress the impulse and retain a semblance of control over his churning mind. Preforming a quick mental check of his stuff and finding it all where it should be he turned his thoughts to other more pressing issues; namely where in Luna's good name he was and whether Bakewell had made it. Or if any of the others had for that matter.

He put his head up and looked around, seeing several ponies. A few were his friends and several more he had met before but the remaining ponies were new to him. Fighting depression over the loss of those cared about he introduced himself.

"I'm Scrap Parts for those who havent met me yet. I'm not the best at combat but I can repair or hack most things. And pick locks though I'm not quite as good at that...I like Twisted's plan."
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Starry glared at Twisted skeptically. To her, it seemed like Twisted was trying to take charge, and from what she had learned of Twisted through her brief interaction at the party, that would not be wise.

"Well, Twisted, it's nice to finally have a name to put to a face," Starry told her, "but with all due respect, the last thing we need is some religious leader trying to lead a flock of ponies down here. Faith and prayer and blind obedience aren't going to get us back home, we're going to need solid logic, knowledge, and planning. And frankly, I don't think it makes sense putting the patient in charge of the insane asylum! Now let's finish with introductions so I can speak to this pony on the radio, and figure out where we are and what's going on."
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Twisted Vision turned to Starry "How DARE you!" She screamed, changing her voice to sound like Lunas, and stomping her hoof "Quiet Frankly if you have not noticed there is NOTHING even remotely logical about this situation and YOU had the damn nerve to say you had no idea what you should do! Quiet frankly it seems that I am the only one here who knows how to take initiative in a situation that we do not know of." She said, looking down at the blue pony "Do you think that because I am a religious Zealot I have not had any tactical experience? I have been plunged into situation after situation where I had to create and attack AND defend myself, while when I walk into your settlement I see that you all do nothing but sit in your houses and defend yourself! After seeing the bodies and the damage cause to your town I would think it would be safe to conclude that you all BARELY made it out of that with your freedom AND your lives! Now as it would seem I am the only one who has come up with a solution because I know that the world does not work in a planned way. In this situation like any the outcome is completely random and you must think randomly to counteract that! At this moment we are not facing an enemy that has a logical thought process because our enemy is our environment! So when you believe that you have a way to combat a random area with LOGIC, feel free to speak up. Until then we should all once again, Find any Chems, ammo, weapons, documentation, and with that, a way to find any other survivors and get ourselves back home." She said, her voice dwindling down to once again sound like her own. "Unless you have a better plan" She said to Starry, before turning around and started looking through some of the desks.
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Sky just stared at the display of voice changing that happened with twisted, she was right with what she said. She knew what had happened and the slaver only lost because of Crosse's turn on the General, which guaranteed victory of stableton. "If i say so myself, i think twisted is right on this one Starry."Sky said as she shrugged a bit.
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Starry snarled at Twisted. Starry normally considered herself a cheery, friendly pony, but this unicorn had just pushed all of the wrong buttons. Not only was she not making logical sense, 'thinking randomly to counteract a random environment', but she was using the tragedy at Stableton as a punching bag to shore up her own credentials! Starry could feel her mane getting heavy, falling straight down the sides of her face.

"Little filly, you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. First, I never said I didn't know what to do, I said I didn't know what was going on, and if you knew the difference, then maybe, just maybe you'd earn yourself enough respect to be taken seriously in this discussion! Number two, there are eight ponies here! This isn't exactly army tactics here! What's your plan, build a giant trojan pony? Please! Your plan is to find supplies and get home! News flash: A foal could think of that! Number three!..."

Starry took a deep breath before continuing, her expression turning truly nasty. "Don't you DARE use what happened at Stableton to boost your petty grasp for power! Most of us were inexperienced, under-equipped, peace-loving ponies pitted against a legion of well trained, well armed monsters! Every one of those ponies who died were my family, and if I hear you belittling my family again, I will kill you where you stand. Do you understand me?"

Starry glanced over at Sky briefly, "And you, you will sit down and stay quiet if you know what's good for you!"
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 pm

The roaring of the purple mare rang throughout the walls.

*BAM* The doubledoors swung open, 5 freakish looking ponies with distorted limbs stood there on their hind legs with various weapons in their hands. their coats only filled about 50% of their bodies, with the majority of their hair filling up in clumps. But the most horrid features were the masks they wore, oozing with sweats and fluids from whatever monsters lied behind it.

With a mix of screams and cries, the beasts roared as 3 of them charged forward while the rest of them shot at the two loudest ponies.

"SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO DIE! URHH!!"

"MAYBE THEY GOTS ARCANA!!!!"

Splicer
    NameStatusWeapon
    Leadhead Splicer #1HealthyLever-Action Shotgun
    Leadhead Splicer #2Healthy.357 Revolver
    Splicer #1HealthyWrench
    Splicer #2HealthyCrowbar
    Splicer #3HealthyLead Pipe

NameHPDTStatus
    Starry Night24519-
    Twisted Vision19512-
    Atriark24018-
    Sky24025-
    Scrap Parts21525-
    Nova Surge20515-
    Sparks Facade22512-
    Techno25010-
    *still calculating those stats...

Lead Splicer #1 shoots at Twisted Vision with a Lever-Action Shotgun, aiming straight for her mass as a single 20 gauge rounds bucked her in the shoulder throwing her on the floor while the 2nd round misses...

Lead Splicer #2 spams bullets with a .357 revolver taking several potshots at Starry but turning once to aim for freaky green zebra black winged pony.

Several rounds fly out, but the splicer didn't have any real skill whatsoever, getting a single round into Starry's rump as he turned and spent his last bullet not hitting Nova Surge.

Splicer #1 charging towards Sparks Facade
    Splicer #2 charging towards Nova Surge
    Splicer #3 charging towards Starry Techno
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 pm

The sound of the double doors slamming open spurred Atriark into action. Getting off of his sorry stripped haunches, the Stable 113 zebra pushed past the others, "Shut the hell up and shoot!" he shouted, pulling out his 10 mil and firing at the nearest distorted pony thing.

(Guns 52: shooting closest baddie with a 10mm)

Last edited by Atriark on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Twisted was about to respond when the doors on the other side of the room burst open. Turning around, she took a shotgun round to the shoulder and screamed, falling to the ground. "did your logic expect that!" She screamed trying to get back up. Finding it hopeless at the moment she turned her head and pointed her horn at the incoming... Things. "Everyone Close your eyes, NOW!" SHe screamed, her horn taking on magical light, as she attempted to blind them.

(Magic=100 To use flash spell to blind incoming Splicers)
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Sky saw those wretched things of ponies, they actually stood on their hindlegs. Which was creepy with their forhooves also were deformed, since three were headed for Starry, Twisted, and Ark. They should be able to handle them themselves. If not Sky and her twelve gauge shotgun would say something otherwise, But twisted said something about everyone closing their eyes, but only for a couple seconds, then took a full gallop towards the ponies in the back she had the shotgun in her mouth and fired at the closest one.

(roll to shoot either splicer 1 or 2. Guns 84)
    (perk: shotgun surgeon)

Last edited by epicsky on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Scrap stayed silent while Starry and Twisted yelled at each other ;there was no sense getting involved he wouldn't win no matter what side he chose and besides, he was planning to follow Starry anyway.

Unfortunately he didnt have to act on that decision yet as the doors burst in revealing a group of deformed things that had once been ponies. He drew his lightning pistol hoping that it wouldn't have water damages from his unplanned swim, as he prepared to fire though he heard Twisted yell that she was going to be using a spell to try and blind them. He would cover eyes with a hoof, still catching a bit of the spell in the fringes of his vision. He would then lower his hoof and target the thing with the revolver, loosing three shots toward it.

(Energy Weapons 50, using all 3 rolls to shoot revolver splicer)
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Starry felt a burning pain in her flank as she was hit by a round from the revolver. She turned quickly, magically unsheathing her sword instantly. She saw a splicer holding a lead pipe charging toward her, and she prepared to strike.

She heard Twisted call out for everypony to shield their eyes, and Starry did so. She closed her eyes and lifted her foreleg over them, waiting for the light to hit her eyelids, to alert her that the flash had ended. When it would happen, Starry would open her eyes, and charge forward to meet the slicer with the lead pipe and slash at him.

(Attacking Splicer #3 with a sword. 60 Melee, 5 strength)
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Sparks was getting annoyed at the dark unicorn, being stuck with a follower of Discord was going to test his patience and his restraint. Especially after yelling and disrespecting at Miss Night. She may not have exactly been the hallmark champion of Order, but she was fighting the good fight and deserved respect!

His ears perked up as the door exploded, he blinked away the gunpowder as the shotgun pony fired into Twisted. She may have been an agent of Chaos, a disciple of discord, but she could also be a great boon for the guild, an inside look into what the Discord Cult was planning. For now, Sparks had to make sure she made it out of here alive.

He did not have his standard Energy Pistol, nor could he rely on magic, so he used what he had, his hooves and his skill at brawling. Quickly memorizing where his target was, he shut his eyes quickly. He took advantage of Twist's light spell and leaped at the shotgun pony. Wrestling with the beast, trying desperately to keep the shotgun aimed uselessly away from anypony.

{40 Unarmed, Strength 4 - trying to unbalance the Shotgun toting pony}
    {40 Unarmed, Strength 4 - Wrestling the shotgun either away or aim it away from the party}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:25 am