Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Re: Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Post by Scrap Parts on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 pm

"I suppose your right Sky. Still don't like leaving somepony behind-but at the risk of sounding cruel-better him then me." Scrap replied quietly back to Sky before turning to the rest of the group and asking "So whats the plan for going in? I don't quite trust there to be only one pony inside and I'd rather not be unpleasantly surprised by another one of those things from earlier trying to rip my face off."
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 pm

"Dont worry Scrap, we aint leaving him behind, rather he left us behind." she said a low tone, "Look lets just get to the door, and see who this pony is, Stock said it was only one pony. If he turns into a threat we kill him if not we see who he is and maybe kill him, we need to use that console to see if any one else or how to get out of here." She told Scrap and the rest of the group.
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 pm

"I agree that we should check out the door Sky. It's just that I just don't entirely trust a pony that we haven't met or even seen before to have entirely perfect intel. I think we should have more of a plan then just run in and pray that whatevers in there doesnt try and kill us." Scrap said in response to Sky.
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Twisted listened to the conversation "Then it is settled. We do a quick look, and if we cannot find him then we do not continue." She said finally, leading the body of sparkes/
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 am

Arriving at the steel door, the group didn't see any noticeable features about it other than the brass walls surrounding it. Pinkie bot floated over.

"HEY LISTEN, sowhatdoyouthinkweshoulddonowmybestest-estesstarflankedfriendintheworld??"

----------Meanwhile....in the world of Atriark-------------

Ark managed to make some headway on his own....sticking to the shadows, and managing to not attract anymore of the 'things' he however did manage to find a single health potion on the floor...when he reached down to pick it up....about 40 yards down a hallway...he saw a huge bulky lumbering figure slowly heading towards him, the floor and ceiling shaking and releashing debris with every footstep, it was a horrifying site, he had a giant suit on with a huge metallic masks with what appeared to be more than a dozen glowing green eyeholes...still the most horrifying feature was a massive drill in where a unicorn's horn would be....

If Ark recalls the mysterious fluid...he begins to feel funny....
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:40 am

Starry looked over the group for a time, as they discussed their options. Finally, she decided to pitch in. "Look, I don't know what he was injected with, but it's plausible that him being injected and then running off aren't entirely unrelated events. For all we know, the drug might have made him go crazy. That's just a possibility, though."

Starry looked back at the door, and readied her sword. Stock Option said there was a pony in here. She didn't trust him much, and she wasn't keen on silencing his enemies for him. Still, Starry couldn't imagine that Stock would lie about the number of ponies behind the door. "It's just one pony," Starry told them, "We find out who it is, and go from there. They may be an ally to us."

Starry pushed the door wide open, and charged forward with her sword drawn, prepared to fight. If it became apparent the pony wasn't a threat, she'd lower her weapon.
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 am

Atriark's eyes grew wide as he saw the huge lumbering beast thing. He couldn't even be sure if he could call it a once-pony or a once-whatever. He couldn't stop staring at the glowing green eye holes. The stable zebra had completely forgotten the healing potion on the floor and accidentally bumped in with his hoof as he took an unconscious step backwards.

Atriark's eyes widen even larger as the health potion rolled along the crumbling floor. Without a second thought, he dashed forward, into the side passage. Hoping that...whatever it was, wouldn't be after him.
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Twisted for once fully agreed with Starry, but that went right down the drain when she RAN INTO THE LABS! She quickly took a step in front of every pony else "Stop! Do not run in blindly like her! We haven't a clue what is in there and I'm not going to risk having us die because she wanted to be an idiot! Move in cautiously and treat anything like a possible hostile. Only shoot if necessary though, because it MIGHT be an ally." She said motioning everyone to move up at a slight trot.
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 pm

(OOC Sorry, I forgot to log into Game Warden but Twisted posted a reaction before I could fix it, so bare with me...)

Twisted attempted to stop Starry from opening the door but it was too late, she already wen in...Once the door swung open, a meeting with a single large desk laid turned over. In the center of the mess, appeared to be a little camp fire and what might've been a tent but appeared to be a blanket thrown over the overturned table.

Over at the far corner room stood a console with a mare appearing to be working on it. She seemed neatly dressed and very...intelligent, her brown mane and purple coat making her blend with the clean white walls. She looked at Starry and answered with a hollow voice...

"Um...why hello there pony..."

Last edited by Cross Roads on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Twisted was already in the room, just in time to catch the tail end of the other pony. She signaled behind her to get everyone to lower there weapons, but the action still held and air of uncertainty. "What is going on..." She whispered to Starry, her voice clearly showing she was not happy with her last action.
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Starry eyed the mare cautiously. She didn't look hostile, and she certainly wasn't acting hostile. She looked at Twisted, and held a hoof to her lips. She wanted to manage this situation her own way. "Hello..." Starry greeted her, dubiously. She sheathed her sword slowly.

"You seem familiar," she bluffed, "What's your name again? I can't remember what you do around here."

(Speech: 25. Trying not to reveal that they're new to Harmony.)
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Sky followed in suit from behind, and twisted gave the order to lower the weapons. Sky was going to lower her shotgun, but not going into the saddlebag. She would let the two mare talk, until then she stayed in the back.
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Not full of enemies? That's pleasently surprising. Nova thought whilst lowering her weapon. But she's sat right at the terminal we need to reach.

"Be careful." Nova whispered to the group. "We don't know if they could turn hostile at any moment, and they're sat right at the terminal we need to reach."
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Scrap got his wish about not being the first pony to go through the door as Starry just walked in. Thankfully nothing inside decided that it wanted to kill them at this point so he followed Starry and some of the others into the room, keeping his pistol handy.

Just in case.
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Techno followed behind Scrap, keeping his mouth shut as he had for most of their... escapade. He cautiously stepped into the room and glanced around for any pony other than the purple one. After seeing nopony else, he relaxed a little bit. "You do know that was a bad idea, right?" he mumbled under his breath, more to himself than anypony else.
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:35 pm

"Hmmm I'm not sure what you're doing down here....."

The earth pony squinted at Starry

"Seriously....I know you're not from here....wait...you're here to hurt me are you? yes..I can feel it....Dr. Gene told me I would be safe here....please leave, I don't want to hurt anypony anymore, I just want to get my work done."

Turning to Nova, the pony angrily glared, obviously a little pissed....

"YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING MY CONSOLE!!!!"
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Nova was startled by the mare's sudden outburst. She meant no offence by it, and certainly didn't want to anger the pony. That was probably the worst thing to do in this situation.

But if she has that strong a reaction, there must be something she wants to hide.

"Uuuuuh, sorry? I didn't mean to offend you." Nova quickly apologised to the mare, hoping that it would be accepted.
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Twisted Vision swore inwardly And took a couple steps forward, very slowly as to show she was not a threat. "Hello Doctor my name is Twisted, and we are not here to hurt you. I am sorry if my friend seemed a little hostile she is just a little stressed from whats been happening to us. If we could all just keep calm, maybe we could figure something out that will leave have us all getting what we need. No one needs to touch your console" She said calmly. She turned to everyone else "Put your weapons away, if she has been safe here so shall we but keep alert in case I am wrong" She said to everyone else.

(Speech=54 Trying to calm down the doctor and get her to at least converse with us)
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Starry gritted her teeth, as some of her companions made it plain that they didn't approve of her charging into the room. They just didn't understand her logic, Starry knew this much. Starry didn't trust Stock Option, she figured he was more likely than not using them for his own ends, but regardless of his plans, he clearly wanted the group alive, at least long enough to kill this pony, or else he'd have never told them about the footlocker with supplies, or scolded them when their shouting lured a bunch of crazy ponies toward them. Regardless of his intentions, it was very clear that Stock Option did not have any reason to lie to them about the danger in this room. He had said there was probably only one pony in here, and there was no plausible reason for him to try to mask any danger that might be in this room right now.

Of course, Starry couldn't exactly tell her friends this, because she was trying to hold a conversation with another pony right now, and Starry was rather keen on hiding the fact that Stock Option sent them here. The two were most probably enemies.

It had seemed that her line of discussion had failed, anyway, and Twisted had seemed to think she could do a better job leading the conversation.

"Who is this Doctor Gene?" Starry asked her.
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Scrap tightened his magical grip on his lightning pistol as the doctor pony started to get agressive. The others seemed to want to try and reason with her so he refrained from blasting her for the moment. He hoped that they'd be allowed to access the terminal peacefully, he didn't want to have to kill anypony more then needed.
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Sky aimed her shotgun at the pony when it had an outburst, but was soon motioned by twisted to put away her weapon. Still Sky kept her shotgun out but lowered to the ground, she still didn't fully trust anyone. Might as well wait and see who this pony is and what is doing here, if not then a 12 gauge shell should do the trick. If something or anything happens to the group, "Sorry, Don't trust anypony until i know i can trust them. And i would know, i am a Pegasus after all." She told twisted.
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:44 pm

" I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!" The mare jumped forward towards Starry

"THAT BASTARD STOCK SENT YOU DID'NT!!!" The mare gritted her teeth and walked towards the group, glaring at each one of them in succession.

"You're all ready to kill me at any moment!! GET OUT!!!" The mare slammed her hooves on a desk and sent papers flying off in every direction.

However, for some strange reason, all the lights in the room came on at full power, back when it was still a fully functioning facility....a lot of loud beeps and boops indicated that this was probably not an isolated incident and the echos indicated this might throughout the whole facility at large. The group wouldn't have to rely on window light any longer

The mare turned towards the single window across the upper part of one wall. "Yes! Yes! they did it! I can get back to work!" Her earlier rage seemed to have been forgotten already...
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Sky stared confused at the mare, and at lights coming back on. "Ok what just happened?" Sky asked the group, and the mare seemed to forget about the earlier outburst. Glued to window and said something about work, what kind of work is she talking about? But she remembered about the console and that should access it to get the map of the complex, now if they can convince this mare for the group to use it.

"umm excuse me miss, we need to use the console to get a map of this place. Is it alright we can use it, just to get map?" Sky asked the mare, in a rather calm tone.
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Twisteds Rage almost appeared on her face when Starry asked a question that caused the Mare to freak out. Grabbing Starry to make her look at her she hissed "Look, I don't care if you don't like me but we are in a delicate situation! Let me deal with the talking and information getting and I'll let you deal with the combat or else we are going to get killed" She hissed before walking back.

"Excuse me Doctor, but who is this 'they' you speak of? Are they other people who aren't from here? I promise you we are not here to harm you, we are all just a little stressed and we would just like to talk to you. All we wish to do is find our friends and get out of here. Is there any way you can help us with that?" She asked trying to convince the Mare they actually weren't there to kill her.

(Speech=54 To try and get information from the Mare)
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Scrap telekinetically about to pull the trigger on his gun when the power came back on and the mare suddenly shifted moods from anger to elation. When Sky started to talk to her again; Scrap loosened his telekinetic grip but didn't put the gun away.

He sincerely hoped the pony would allow them access now. Scrap was getting impatient and was one denial away from just using terminal by force.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:02 am