Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Re: Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Post by Sky on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Sky looked at nova, no one wanted any other pony else to die. She sighed "Its not synical, we just cant let their deaths be clouding our minds. We need to get out of here first." Sky said as she flew over Ark, they needed to get him down and return to the others. "Come on the faster we find the others the better, still have a mission to do." Sky tried to put hope back into Nova.
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Nova looked at up at Sky. She had a point, the sooner they were out of this mess, the better.

"You're right. Sorry. It's just... Never Mind." Nova replied, flying over to join Sky. "If we get through this..."

Nova then tried to put on a smile for Sky.

"Let's move on. No sense in discussing this now. We make it out of this, I'll by you a drink and we'll talk more in depth then." Nova suggested.
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:07 pm

"Yeah, let just get ark down." She said to Nova and turned to Ark, "Ark were going to get you down, let us carry you down there." She said to Ark, ready to get him down.
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:36 am

Techno lay on the ground in silence, eyes wide and mouth agape, too shocked from the explosion and the loss of Starry, one of his oldest friends, to do anything other than lie there and bleed.

As Sky rolled the Hydra to him, he broke out of his shock. "She's dead, isn't she." he said quietly as he lay still on the floor. "She's dead. Another. Dead. Heh. Heh heh." he said slowly, his face devolving into a maniacal grin as he chuckled, obviously much more than simply hurt.

(Sorry about the other posts, but I had no idea exactly how far they flew or how big the room was. )
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 am

Scrap watched in what seemed like slow motion as his plan to stop the drill failed, which in retrospect he should have realized was a horrible, horrible plan that had no chance of succeededing, and the drill continued to bite into Starry, mangling her insides as jets of blood and bits of organs squirted out from the sides of the drill.

The sight of his friend being torn apart in front of him froze Scrap up and he was only saved from the full blast of the grenades going due to Spark pulling him away.

He was still watching as the explosives went off and he was propelled backwards, his coat accumulating painful burns in several places as he went. He landed and promptly blacked out for several seconds before waking up again, slightly disoriented.

Noticing the now smoldering ruin that was the thing he felt relief as they had finally stopped it before he saw the remains of what could have only been a pony, smoldering alongside the suited pony-thing.

The gears in his brain started to turn and he finally came to the horrific conclusion that that was what was left of Starry. A horrible sadness overcame the relief of killing the suited thing, the death of Twisted hadn't affected him because she was a total stranger but Starry was a friend, one who was just talking to him not 10 minutes ago.

Sitting down he waited in a stunned silence.
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 am

Atriark dropped the hunting rifle and backed away from the ledge as quickly as he could until his back hit the wall. St-st-Starry........No...no...nononononononono. Atriark covered his eyes and tried to stop another panic attack. He had just watched somepony get their intestines shredded and.... The Stable 113 zebra emptied his stomach.

Whipping his mouth he heard crying. Looking around he saw the same filly that Starry had talked to not a few minutes before. She was by the ledge where the big hulking creature smashed through. Picking his shaky, fluffeh, striped hide up, he trotted over to the little filly and wrapped her in a hug. She fought at first, but soon she held him close and sobbed into Atriark's soft, fluffy coat.

"Ark were going to get you down," Sky called, " let us carry you down there."

"Okay," Atriark answered. "But I'm not going to leave the filly."
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 am

Sky looked on to ark and flew above him, she could try to carry him to floor. Which she was ready to do but Nova to help out would be a life saver, since to carry a pony also took alot of strength. Something Sky didn't have, she did work out but most of time she didn't. so she was forced to have Nova help her out with Ark and the filly, which for a reason Sky didn't want to argue about.

"Yeah sure bring her and if you dont mind me,"Sky said as she noticed the container in the room, A single rifle was present from the lockbox. "Wait one moment." Sky said to ark and Nova,as Sky flew over to a lock box, what she found she had been dying to get her hooves on, a Hunting rifle and now she found one, Sky smiled as found a weapon that finally suited her. she put the rifle on her back in a sling, took all the ammo, and two very distinct grenades. Both also went into her saddlebags, Finally something Sky could could use. She flew over to Ark ready to grab him, "Sorry had to get some things," She said as she flew above him and grabbed him from the belly, using Nova to help guide the Ponies to the floor.
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 am

Atriark held tightly to the little filly as Sky and Nova lowered them down to the rest of the now small group. The zebra would be lying if he said that he didn't enjoy the mares holding him, in particular Sky. But he wasn't in the mood to fully enjoy it. As they set him down, he avoided looking at the corpses as he sat down and held on to the filly. She continued to weep against his chest and Atriark tried to keep himself from breaking down.

"Sky...." Atriark said, looking at the mare. "I left the rifle and my ten up there."
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 am

When Sky and Nova both lowered Ark onto the Floor, She only nodded to Arks remark about his weapons up top. And with a small gust she flew back up top into the 2nd floor, to see the dropped weapons of Ark. She flew over them and picked them up and dropped the 10 in Arks saddlebag while the rifle went on his back, just a small thing to do. Sky could only look on to techno as he started to laugh, clearly somepony has lost it. And Scrap seemed to be doing nothing but sitting and he looked like he had lost, lost what is the question.
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Sparks sat on his haunches, she was gone... really gone... he looked up at the body, its charred remains, paid his respects and thought what she would have wanted us to do. He looked to the foal and the floating robot and nodded...

"Alright, *sighs* we have to keep moving but she would not want us to leave anypony behind. The foal seems harmless enough and together with the robot, we might not stumble into things or at least get some idea where we are going..." he said solemnly.
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:39 am

Then....out of nowhere, Pinkie-bot emitted a series of beeps and then with amazing speed, flew out of the room.

---------Elsewhere------
    A figure stood glaring into a pod... and he was pissed as hell .....nopony was suppose to be using the pod but him!!! Who did she think she was!??! this damn mare thinks she could just randomly pop up and start using his equipment?!??! It shouldn't even work for her!!! With an angry glare and grinding of his teeth he watched as the glowing figure began to take form and ablue mare with blue hair appeared. He had left some of the projects on some scattered tables around his lab area, a desk stood against a wall with consoles lining up listing various streams of data.

"PInKIE!!! What the hell is this?!?!?!"

The window opened up, and the blue mare fell out flat on the floor, nude. White Smoke steamed out of the round chamber, announcing her animation . As she looked up she was looking into what appeared to be the barrel of a gun with a very large payload.....

"Alright, so who are you and how the hell did you get some of my DNA? This is MY machine, I made it with MY own hooves, you aren't STEALING SCIENCE FROM ME!!!" Now at this point he was nearly spitting.

Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 am

Sky listened to what spark said and was about to speak when the pinkie bot flew out the room, sky then thought about what to do. "so anyone here also want to know where that crazy bot left?" Sky asked the room she was in, there was nothing else to do but to go and actually follow it. Where ever it went, Sky stood next to the others. Sky waited to see what others would think, if they weren't messed up by this death.
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 am

Ok. That robot is really starting to creep me out. Nova thought. It's done that twice now, and last time it didn't end well.

"Well, guess we'd better follow the robot. We don't really have much choice here." Nova reasoned.

She then remembered the locked container she carried down. She wondered whether it was a bad time to try and open it, what with recent events. Eventually, Nova came to the conclusion that it would be better to open it now, rather than carry it around for who knows how long.

"But before we move out, can anypony here open this thing up for me?" Nova politely asked, gesturing to the container.

Nova Surge:

==Attributes==
    Health: 214
    DT: 4 (Natural), 10 (With Armour)
    AP: 47
    RM: 5
    Base crit chnace: 4
    Crit Threshold: 97
    Botch threshold: 7
    S:6 - P:5 - E:4 - C:5 - I:6 - A:12 - L:4

==Defences==
    Ranged: 87
    Close: 55
    Explosives: 54
    Passive: 45
    Dodge: 36

==Weapons==
    Hunting Rifle: Hit Bonus: 41 - Damage: 52 - AP Cost: 16 - Crit Multiplier: 2.5 - Cpacity: 5
    .45 Auto SMG (With Folding Stock): Hit Bonus: 46 - Damage: 26(x3) - AP Cost: 13 - Crit Multiplier: 1.5 - Capacity: 30
    Rapier: Hit Bonus: - Damage: 38 - AP Cost: 6 - Crit Multipler: 1.5
    Unarmed: Hit Bonus: 8 - Damage: 8 - AP Cost: 4

==Attrributes, Traits and Perks==
    Can learn Equestrian martial arts.
    On a Wing and a Prayer
    Leaf on the Wind
    Flyin’ Circles Round Ya
    Trigger Discipline
    Crash Land
    Cherchez La Filly
    Strafing Run
    Like a Bullet
    Extra Special (Agility) x2
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 pm

"yeah, i think that may be a better idea." Sky said to nova, "The robot will come after we get thing open." Sky said to nova and the group, they have time, the robot went one way.

She doubt they would lose the robot,They have plenty of time to open and catch up with the pinkie bot. either way they might need whats inside the container, no matter how small it may be.
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Scrap continued to stare at the smoldering remains of Starry, his brain fried from the loss of one of his few friends he knew made it off the boat, until the Pinkie bot flew off amidst a series of loud beeps and snapped him out of his trance.

He quietly got up and moved over towards where some of the others were up, wincing as he walked due to the burns. He managed to catch most of Nova and Sky's conversation as he made his way over.

"I could probably get the box open."
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Nova looked at Scrap. She noticed him wincing as he moved, so it seemed that he was hurt. But was that all there was to it? Everypony must be taking the loss of Starry differently.

Scrap seemed to know her. This must be hard on him. Nova realised. Why did I just realise this now?

"Thank you Scrap. But are you alright?" Nova asked sincerely. "You seemed to know Starry, so if you want to say anything, please do."

It may not be the best place for it, but if it needs to be said, then it doesn't matter. Getting these things off our chests means we can focus on getting out of here.

Nova Surge:

==Attributes==
    Health: 214
    DT: 4 (Natural), 10 (With Armour)
    AP: 47
    RM: 5
    Base crit chnace: 4
    Botch threshold: 7
    S:6 - P:5 - E:4 - C:5 - I:6 - A:12 - L:4

==Defences==
    Ranged: 87
    Close: 55
    Explosives: 54
    Passive: 45
    Dodge: 36

==Weapons==
    Hunting Rifle: Hit Bonus: 41 - Damage: 52 - AP Cost: 16 - Crit Multiplier: 2.5 - Cpacity: 5
    .45 Auto SMG (With Folding Stock): Hit Bonus: 46 - Damage: 26(x3) - AP Cost: 13 - Crit Multiplier: 1.5 - Capacity: 30
    Rapier: Hit Bonus: - Damage: 38 - AP Cost: 6 - Crit Multipler: 1.5
    Unarmed: Hit Bonus: 8 - Damage: 8 - AP Cost: 4

==Attrributes, Traits and Perks==
    Can learn Equestrian martial arts.
    On a Wing and a Prayer
    Leaf on the Wind
    Flyin’ Circles Round Ya
    Trigger Discipline
    Crash Land
    Cherchez La Filly
    Strafing Run
    Like a Bullet
    Extra Special (Agility) x2
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Scrap was slightly suprised when Nova asked if he was alright, so he didn't respond immediately but took a few moments to think of what he was going to say.

"I'll be fine. I'll just move on, just like I always have and probably always will. Starry was one of the few friends I had that made it off the boat and a great pony...but there's no sense standing around, she's gone and we can't change that." Scrap said with a bitter chuckle. "I'll unlock the box now, then we can get out of here sooner."
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 pm

"C-Colt Johnson?" Was all that Starry could think to say, given her circumstances. The last thing she remembered, her innards were being shredded by some massive mechanical pony, and now she was laying in front of her great-great-great-great-grandfather. If Starry believed in an afterlife, she would certainly think she had been sent there.

"Colt Johnson!" Starry exclaimed, assured that this was the right stallion. "You probably don't know me, but my name's Starry Night. My father's name is Colt Johnson the 6th, but you probably don't know him either. His father was named Colt Johnson the 5th, who's father was named Colt Johnson the 4th! None of them probably sound familiar, but bear with me here; his father was named Colt Johnson the 3rd, and here's where this all makes sense! Do you know what his father was named?"

Starry didn't leave a silence for Colt Johnson to answer. Starry answered her own question immediately. "Colt Johnson the 2nd!!! That's your son! So you see, I didn't steal your DNA, rather it was deposited legally into a process known as the pony reproductive cycle!"

Starry took a brief glance around the room, and had taken a moment to reflect upon the massive city her ancestor had built. "Wow, I'm pretty smart when it comes to the scientific method, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to compete with this."

HP: 313
    DT: 4
    AP: 45
    RM: 7
    Botch Threshold: 7
    Dodge: 30
    S 4 – P 3 – E 7 – C 7 – I 9 – A 10 – L 4

Defences
    Ranged: 64.5
    Close: 98
    Explosive: 57.5
    Passive: 50

Weapons
    Broadsword – Hit: 48 – Damage: 44 – Crit: ×2.5 – AP: 8
    9mm pistol – Hit: 14.5 – Damage: 16 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 5 – Cap: 13
    Knife – Hit: 48 – Damage: 22 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 4
    Unarmed – Hit: 11.5 – Damage: 4 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 6

Perks/Traits

Combat Coordinator: Members of your party who roll a lower Readiness than you may act on your Readiness instead.

Horn's Akimbo: Dual-wielding penalty is reduced by 10

Leader: Party members within moving distance get +1 agility(up to racial max) and +2 DT.
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Atiark looked down at the little filly in his arms. Her sobbing seemed to have stopped, and her chest rose and fell rythmically. She appeared to be sleeping. Setting her down gently, Atriark stretched and got up to all fours. With great care, Atriark picked the filly up by the scruff of the neck and set her on his armored back.

"Let's just hurry up here," Atriark said softly. "We can't tarry here too long. That fight...." Atriark shook his head. "Some of those things we encountered first may be on their way."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:10 am