Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Sawdust
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Kira
11 posters

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] Empty Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Kira Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 pm

The settlement of Stableton build on just one year buy ponies who escaped there Stable and had banded together for safety against the horrors of the wasteland and the dangers it presented. This town had been Kira's home for a year and then she had left the safety of its walls and its people to travel the wasteland, to try and find herself to find a way in her life and to come with therms of her actions so long ago and what she was to make of them. And now after walking over deserts of the Mohoofe and walked back and even being at the bottom of the irradiated sea she have once again returned to what she had one time called home.

The town looked like it had not changed since the last time she returned but that was only a brief visit before she had left again, but this time she planed to stay sometime longer before leaving for the wasteland again. The gryponess where going to have to get some repairs done on her weapons and get some more ammunition for them as well. She where walking though the market area with the weapons stall displaying there stock, not much interested her most of it was surplus stuff not really anything worth getting.

Kira did not show much interest as she just browsed the items, she still had not though about a place to stay they but that could come later a she just needed to get something to drink to wash the wasteland dust out of her throat and get some prepared food.

Last edited by Kira on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Nova Surge Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Stableton.

This was the first time Nova had actally seen it. She had heard about it many times before, but had never actually visited the town. After being trapped in an underwater city, she thought she could use some rest from the wasteland's many trials.

Ok, where would be the best place to start? Nova asked herself. Best guess is probably the tavern, I could use a drink.

Nova then set off in search of the tavern, taking in the views that the stores offered.

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Jack woke up from his bedroll outside Stableton. He had gotten particularly attached to this town, and he still had to do things here. Making friends wasn't exactly hard, it was easy just walking up to a random person and asking for some sort of conversation, or just having somepony walk up to you. Jack got out of his comfortable bedroll and rolled it up, putting it in his saddlebag. He breathed in deeply, smiling afterwards. It was morning, however unlikely it seemed due to the clouds covering the sun. He worked his wings, and flew up, flying around and trying to wake himself up from the sleep. His wings always were awake in the morning, and he loved the feel of the wind against his body.

He landed, and walked in Stableton, heading to the tavern, a lot of incidents went on here, and sat in the chair and started eating. It was delicious, this food, even though its probably irradiated.

Last edited by Jack Trades on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 pm

It was a beatiful, clear, well, clear as Wasteland weather gets, warm, and most of all, dry day in Stableton, something that would be almost criminal to squander with working, at least from Arc's point of view. Arc decided that the best way to use the late morning would be to see how is the agricultural projects are going by direct experiment, e.g. lunch, and picked the marketplace tavern as his laboratory for this research. The decision on the speciment for analysis fell on fresh vegetable salad, anything heavier did not felt appropriate for a such grand day.

As Arc tastebuds were collecting raw data, he watched the marketplace's midday activity. He noticed the bird like silhouette of griffing, from its size and coloring of the plumage it was likely Kira, one of those who manage to return from that undersea madness. Indeed, that was quite funny event. Beside her, Arc noticed that a familiar pegasus has entered the tavern, another of survivors from Harmony. The Wastes were small today, it seemed.

(edited a horrible, horrible crime against english)
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Sky woke up from another awesome night of sleep, She always gotten used sleeping early to wake up in the morning. A good night as she remembered, another night with flash was always good. Although today she woke up with nothing in mind, probably to get something to eat. The tavern always had something to eat, even if isn't always the best but she knew the barkeep. Good guy, she was a good customer and always got him stuff he couldn't find anywhere else. With a stretch of her wings, she left her home. And away she went to get something to eat at the tavern.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Twisted Vision waved off a random pony who she had been talking with for the last several minutes as he walked away smiling. She was glad there were at least some open minds in this world that could think above the norm. He had listened to her words and was now off to contemplate it after learning many new things about the world around him.

Smiling to herself she looked around. Maybe there was something else she could do to occupy her time here. The locals were generally a little tense around her but after learning that she wasn't one of those bad crazy religious zealots they talked to her a little more often. Heck they were even kind enough to bandage her up properly after the whole Harmony event. She still walked awkwardly but other then that she felt fine.

She decided that going to the Tavern would be a good idea as she knew a couple people who frequented that place. Being cheerful and not pushy really helped other accept you, even when you may believe in different values than someone else. As she walked she noticed Nova Surge, the pegasus who had helped her through out the entire Harmony situation and didn't remember if she ever gave her a proper thank you.

"Hello Nova! It is quiet the surprise to see you here! I don't believe I ever had a chance to properly thank you for helping me down in the Stable yet, and I would like to do so!" She said, limping over, yet retaining the regal look of her rank all the same. She smiled warmly at Nova her look had a touch of hope in it.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Atriark trotted the dusty streets of Stableton, not entirely sure why he was here. The memories it brought back were less severe, but they were still there. But after Harmony....he actually wanted the memories. But for now, he just trotted.

As he was trotting along, not sure what he was looking for, he came to a bunch of weapon stalls. He was contemplating looking for a hunting rifle, when he spied a familiar gryphoness. He hadn't seen her since the damned underwater city. With a smile on his face, the shaggy zebra trotted over to her, pulled out a bottle of scotch, and set it in front of her.

"Well if it isn't Kira."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Kira looked down on the bottle of scotch she have not had it since just after her underwater adventures and she only knew one certain special zebra she had met before the ship when under and met more after they had escaped that damned place. She turned around and saw the shaggy looking zebra, she was still not sure what had made his coat grew longer but she did not really care he had gotten out luckier that others.

"Atriark?" She looked confused at first but then her face brighten. "Right you still live in Stableton. Well I knew there as some reason why to get back to the town, other then being the only friendly town near Filly." She picked up the bottle of scotch and nodded a thanks as she took a quick swig, no use to let it go to waste.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Atriark was happy to see Kira again. They spent a short time together on the ship and they had gotten to know each other a bit, but the ship sunk and they had been sent to a city underwater. But here they were now, and hopefully this time, they'd be able to get to know each other better.

Atriark gave Kira a warm, shaggy hug. "It's so nice to see you again. And sorry to correct you, but I don't live in Stableton. Well right now I do, but I don't have any ties here. Might actually be leaving soon."
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Nova heard her name, then saw the one who called it.

Is that Twisted? Well, it's good to find somepony I know.

"Twisted? Small wasteland. You don't have to thank me for anything." Nova then remembered her reason for being here. "I came here to try and take a break from the wastes. I was just headed to the tavern, but I have no idea where it is." She admitted, blushing a little at her situation.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Twisted smiled when Nova spoke "But if you were not there I probably would have died, and you kept my brain occupied so that I would not think about my injuries. I must thank you somehow!" She said laughing a little.

"I was heading to the tavern anyway so what if I bought you something to drink? At least let me do that for you" She said with a hoping smile. She really did owe her life to this mare, even if she did not believe it.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Nova's blush increased a little at the praise.

"I'm sure you would have made it without me. I wasn't that helpful" Nova responded. "But if you want to buy me a drink, I wont stop you, only so long as you don't mind talking over it."
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Twisted couldn't help but giggle a little at her blush "Of course Nova I wouldn't expect it any other way. Shall we go then? I may be a tad slow because I am still healing but I am sure that will not bother you much" She said taking a step towards the Tavern

"Anyway, what is new with your life? It may bring up topics that we can dwell over during our drink" She asked. Her steps slowed but as regal as she usually walked. "I have not done much more then talk and make friends in this lovely little town since Harmony and I do miss talking with you about the more... Complicated points of life" She giggled slightly.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Kira was a bit unconformable with the hug but it felt nice to be hugged. She knew they had met on the now sunken ship that and spent some time together yet it was still somewhat fuzzy about what had happened, she blamed what happened in the underwater city for that.

"You are leaving, Why?" Even if she her self had self the settlement long ago she knew that this place and the ponies in the was not bad they would protect each other and work together, yet why did she really leave?

"You know what, let get something to eat we can talk more over at the tavern and have something to drink while we talk."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Sky walked to the door of the tavern, smelling the already being cooked meals of the day mixed in with cigarette smoke and booze. The first ponies she sees was Twisted and Nova, the two she was with in Harmony. Lucky seeing them here, She debated inside if she talk with them and so her brain told her to and she was off to greet them.

"Hey twisted and Nova." She said to the two.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Atriark was about to explain himself when Kira suggested they get food. He was pleasantly surprised that he felt ecstatic by the proposition. "you know what. I would love to get some food and a drink with you." Atriark said, trying to not sound too eager. "Lead the way." He stepped to the side to allow Kira to pass.
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:34 pm

The events of the Underwater had left focus in Sawdust's mind, she was rediscovering them as she had walked back to Stableton, memories of bodies, mutated beyond recognition as a ponies, drones that flew and followed and shot ponies to death if not destroyed first and other horrors that remained out of focus. She still heard some of the voices in her mind.

Her mind? No, that one was too close, too real and raw. The yellow Mare's eyes scanned the light crowd, settling on a familiar griffon and zebra that didn't quite feel familiar in the same way. The griffon had been there, others too, but she had been with her for a majority. Sawdust started to get close, but about twenty feet away she stopped, staring awkwardly at the pair.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Kira walked down the dusty streets of Stableton leading the way with the zebra in tow, as the left the the markets place with all the stalls and merchants shouting out there prices it was not a long way to the local establishment. They arrived just a few moments after Sky had arrived, it was nice to see some of the other that had escaped Harmony and see them moving along with there lives despite what happened down in that underwater grave.

The old buck owner gave them a smile as she saw the gryphoness enter his establishment, Kira had been been visiting more often then then she was proud of before she left the town. She took a seat around a empty table waiting for Atriark to take a sleep before getting shown the menu by a young zebra mare.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:00 pm

"Honestly, I haven't been up to much since Harmony. I've just been trying to find a way to relax for now, and eventually I came here. So, how have you been?" Nova responded to Twisted's question.

She then saw Sky approaching, greeting the two of them. It was strange to Nova, seeing these ponies casually after what they went through.

"Hello Sky." Nova responded happily. "It's good to see you."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

The tavern was starting to fill up. Arc never realized how many managed to actually leave that deathtrap alive. He could go and talk to them about that and indulge in chitchat. He thought abou it for a few moments. Well, he could do that, or he could order a dessert.

"Meh. Strawberry cake it is.", and with that, Arc went to order himself some fructose filled goodness.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm

"Asante," Atriark said, with a small smile when he was shown the menu. He then turned to Gryphoness who he now shared a table with. "So, what do you want to talk about? I'll gladly answer any questions you have. Just, please let's not talk much about Harmony. It had two too many bad memories and experiences. It...it was a horrible place..."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:45 pm

"It's good to see you too Nova, I'm here to get something to eat." Sky responded to Nova, she wondered what had happened to her. Now may be good as Roman any, waiting for twist to reply.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Twisted smiled at Sky "I am doing rather good Sky I am glad you asked! Me and Nova were just about to head to the Tavern ourselves! I guess you could tag along if you wanted too. I see no problem with that" She said, her face remaining warm.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 pm

"Sure, already hungry from the morning." Sky replied to twist and headed over to the tavern with the 2, Sky didnt know of she still considered them her friends. But doesn't matter, they were there and she wanted some food.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Tesla trotted through the dirt streets of Stableton. Having run low of his own food supplies back at his shop, the unicorn thought it would be a perfect time chance to actually get out for once maybe try the tavern. His saddlebags had a few scrap parts from his workshop. No sense in not being productive while one ate, he mused over in his mind. Entering into the building, the unicorn was immediately greeted by the tempting aroma of hot food still sizzling from the fires it had been cooked over. Quickly surveying the tavern for a seat, the unicorn was pleasantly surprised to see Arc Weld and Sky. "Hey, Arc, Sky!" he called out trotting over to them, and the rest of the gathered ponies, "nice to see you two again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:28 am