Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Violet Star
Bakewell Tart
Sky
Arc Weld
Starry Night
11 posters

Lord of the Foals[Closed]

Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Lord of the Foals[Closed] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lord of the Foals[Closed]

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 am

Lightning was lost in thought as he struggled to think of a plan for him and the others. He didn't even notice when Lemon Drop ran out of the room. That was, until Bakewell was suddenly kicked in the groin and the damn zebra filly moved to attack Violet. But not until Violet managed to deliver a well placed shot to Moon Shine's head which killed the foal.

Lightning frowned at this and with one swift move, drew his SMG once more into his mouth. Bakewell was down and Violet was under attack. His knife was suddenly lifted off his body which he didn't mind nor care. The purple filly will take care of the zebra. He was going to finish off the unicorn. Aiming at Moon Beam, the pegasus narrowed his eyes and let loose a series of fast but carefully aimed bursts.

(Drawing 10mm SMG, 4 AP)

(Firing 10mm SMG x4, 36 AP)

(Total AP Used: 40/47)
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Starry stared at Shutter and Jasmine, her thoughts drifting a bit as she tried to listen to their conversation. She caught the gist of it; lock the stable door to keep all of the slavers inside, or don't. She snapped back to reality at the remark, in order to voice her opinion.

"We can't lock the door behind us! What if some of the stable ponies get trapped inside?! I'd like to get rid of those slavers too, but I'm not willing to do it at the possible expense of the ponies still living here. From what the cameras told me, most of the Stable residents are hiding in their homes, and most of the slavers are out in the halls being murdered by buffalo."

Of course, Starry wished she could do something for the buffalo, but that wouldn't quite be possible with none of them able to reason in their current state.

"We've got all our weapons here Jazzie, Shutter, why don't we find your father before it's too late?"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Violet successfully rolled to evade Einara's blow, and lifted Lightning's knife to weild against her. Einara was just as quick, though, and she was skilled with her hooves in a way that Violet might not have expected.

By the time Violet turned to face Einara, the zebra had already landed a powerful hoof-strike on Violet's horn. Violet's vision blurred, her senses overwhelmed by the strike which should have cracked her horn. It was a sensation that made her feel like vomiting. In less than a second, as Violet was reeling from the blow to her horn, Einara delivered a second hit. She landed a blow in the center of Violet's chest. It felt like her insides had exploded, as if every bone in her body should shatter. The sensation did make Violet vomit.

Moon Beam, meanwhile, had focused his magic around himself. His teleportation wasn't quick enough, and at least a half-dozen bullets from Flash's SMG pierced into his gut, shoulder, and limbs. He immediately faltered, and fell to the floor in a growing pool of his own blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arc had taken his first hoof-steps sneaking through the cavern, when he heard loud hoof-steps, and a lot of them, coming from the stable corridor. They were getting louder.

It wasn't too late to sneak back into the maintenance shaft, or perhaps the caverns were easier to hide in.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 am

Lightning didn't even flinch when he saw the young pony be riddled by his own bullets. In fact, the pegasus didn't feel any remorse at all for what he just did. He just SHOT a foal. The entire time, avoiding to kill any foals in the Stable, and now, here he was, Moon Beam, shot, bleeding out against the wall. There was no time to think about this now. He had to help out Violet. Turning his gaze towards her, the stallion could tell the battle was not going in their favor. Aiming his SMG down his sights, he pulled the trigger until he heard a click. Then, with one swift action, his clip slid out of his gun and hit the ground with a thud. His hoof already had another clip ready and sliding into his gun, he brought it back up to bear to finish off the zebra.

(Firing 10mm SMG at Einara, 9 AP)

(Reloading, 4 AP)

(Firing 10mm SMG at Einara x3, Roll Bonus: 60, 27 AP)

(Total AP Used: 40/47 AP)
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Arc looked back, hearing the hoofbeats echo off the cavern's walls. This was not good. He glanced back at the vent he just left, then back at the, at best, dimly lit cavern. There was little point in going back, and the vent had only one exit. If anything, the cavern would allow some more space to manoeuvre in.

Arc clicked off the lamp on his pipbuck and looked around, searching for a hiding spot in the cavern.

(Sneak 30, trying to find a hiding spot in the cavern.)
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Bakewell was unable to do anything but stare as Violet was felled in one blow by the monstrous foal. The mare’s muscles tensed as she watched her friend empty the insides of her stomach. This was her fault. She hadn’t wanted to kill the Moons. She hadn’t wanted Violet to get hurt.

But now that they had, Bakewell would chase Einara to the ends of the wasteland if that’s what it took.

Bakewell let out a noise somewhere between a whinny and a growl as she steadied herself. The pain from Einara’s lucky blow was still there, but it was starting to subside. It was manageable now. As Flash shot at Einara, Bakewell rushed over to the bleeding moon beam, intending to grab his gun and dash back to Flash with it, her eyes on Einara so that she would be able to see a blow coming from the zebra and hopefully get to dodge it. She had to help Violet, but as long as Einara was around she couldn't safely do so. The earth pony had to fight every instinct in her body to not rush heedlessly to her unicorn friend regardless of any danger to her own self nearby.

'Don't rush.' she screamed in her brain. 'Don't care. Friendship with Violet and Flash was a lie. A lie. Don't care. Don't let yourself care. Don't try to help her.' She tried to force the ideals onto herself as hard as possible. But they weren't true. She knew they weren't. She knew she cared about both of them.

Now, more than ever, Einara had to die. Punishment for daring to harm Violet.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:15 am

"That'th what I was thinking... Actually... I wonder if the thlaverth know about us venting radiation inthide the thtable..." Jasmine nodded as she responded to Starry's remark about locking ponies inside, already thinking about the possibility of leaving some of their neighbors to their doom. Starry then suggested that they leave to find Shutters family. Jasmine fell slightly silent as she appeared to reflect silently to herself. Suddenly her head perked up while giving Shutter and Starry quick glances.

"OOH! Thtarry, Shutter!" Jasmine's jaw trembled as she stuttered slightly overwhelmed with a sudden revelation. "I don't mean to change the thubject, but before I do let me mention that I think finding Shutter'th dad ith a great idea... But I jutht thought of thomething. I don't think thothe bad ponieth know about uth venting the radiation in here. If we all leave they might try to thet up a thecret bathe here, only to find themthelveth with a thlight cathe of radiation poithioning! I'm not too sure about their motiveth, but I'm almotht pothitive that they might remain behind in what would appear to be an exthellent hideout. That ith, IF they're invading our home to take it over. Too bad they don't know it'th a combination nuclear emergenthy thlash coffin!"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Lightning Flash fired upon Einara, who was dangerously close to Violet. Einara was hit multiple times in her hind legs, and several times in one of her front legs, breaking the three limbs. She also took several shots to her upper and lower abdomen. The impact of the bullets knocked the zebra filly over, and sent her rolling several feet from Violet. Violet was caught in the fire, and took a bullet to her gut.

Bakewell rushed toward Moon Beam to take his weapon. As she reached her hooves toward it, Moon Beam clung to the firearm for dear life, wrapping all four legs around it. It took several moments for Bakewell to dislodge the weapon from the dying colt's hooves. By then, the battle was already long done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arc rushed into the dark cavern, and found a short ledge to hide behind. A pair of slavers garbed in metal armor, helmets and gas masks rushed into the tunnel.

"Did you see which way the boss went?" one of them said to the other, in an exasperated, panting voice.

"Fuck if I know," the other one replied, in a raspier voice. "I just want to get out of here!"

"But what the others? They're still inside!"

"Fuck those guys! I'm going home!"

The duo rushed through the corridors, making a great deal of noise with the rattling of their metal armor as they went. They had lights guiding the way as they rushed through the cavern tunnels.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Lightning's body relaxed the second he saw Einara get hit by multiple shots, many of them hitting her chest and limbs, without a doubt crippling her. The pegasus holstered his 10mm SMG without a word and began to walk towards Einara. On the way, he picked up his 10mm pistol, the intent of what he was going to do was clear in his eyes. He knew that Violet got hit in the crossfire but Violet was a strong foal and was also well trained in the medical field. She would be fine and he can tend to her later.

For now, Lightning had to finish off the zebra if she wasn't already dead. He walked up to her slowly, carefully making sure that she wasn't going to pull out a new weapon, a gun perhaps, or try and make any moves against him. The blue stallion had good reason to do this. One, he didn't want her to suffer any more than she already was, despite how much he just wanted to leave her for dead for everything the zebra did to them. Two, he seriously hated Einara and would love more than anything to finish the job. Those two reasons was more than enough to bring his pistol up to his sights and narrow his eyes at Einara. If she was still alive, Lightning would pull the trigger without even saying anything and make sure the shot went straight into her head. If not, he simply waited to make sure all signs of life were gone before lowering his pistol.

(Picking up 10mm pistol, 4 AP)

(If Einara is alive, firing one shot to her head to kill her, 6 AP)

(Total: 10/47 AP)
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 am

Bakewell’s struggle with the gun had come too late to assist Flash, but at least she didn’t have to worry about the moon twin mustering enough power to shoot them in the back. She glanced over to Einara, as good as dead. Good.

The beige cook felt a pang of remorse for the deaths she had caused. Poor Lemon Drop, while definitely not innocent, probably didn’t quite deserve to have her only friends murdered. She was glad the foal had run, but knew that the next time the two met they probably would not be friends.

There was something else she needed to worry about, though.

“Violet!” She screamed, rushing towards the filly and attempting to scoop the unicorn up in her hooves, ignoring any of her friend’s blood or bile that would doubtlessly get on Bake’s beige coat as she buried her face into the Filly’s neck.

“Violet, can you hear me? A-are you okay? I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. I wasn’t- I couldn’t- I didn’t- You’re going to be okay. I’m going to get you help. Th-the doctor. You remember him from earlier? We’ll find him. We’ll get you to him and you’ll be fine. J-just stay with us. I’m so sorry for everything I’ve said, Vi. Just stay with us. Please. D-don't... d-d-don't d-d-d.” She begged, unable to even get the last word to pass her lips for fear it would become true if she dared utter it.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:14 am

Einara made a futile attempt to stand, trying to lift herself with her one good leg before realizing that none of the other ones would budge. She surveyed the room briefly. She spotted Lightning coming toward her, and she knew what he was planning by the look in his eye and the pistol he was holding.

Moon Shine was dead. Blood was pouring through the hole in his forehead. His eyes were open and his body stiff. Moon Beam was nearby, and he was still alive; slowly dragging himself to huddle in the corner, leaving behind a trail of blood and tears. For a brief moment, his eyes met Einara's and she gave him the most vile glare imaginable, communicating a silent but evident message to the dying colt, before she was shot dead by Lightning.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:56 pm

That shot...that killing shot. It would probably be one for him to remember for a long time. The glare in Einara's eye. The hate circling around his heart. Everything. It was being burned into Lightning's memories and he didn't even mean it too. Before he knew it...BANG!...it was over. Einara was dead. The pegasus stared heartlessly at the body of the dead zebra. The outside world didn't register to him. He did it. He killed a foal. And who did he have to blame? Einara for starting this? Starry for taking them here? Bakewell for starting the fight? His parents for getting shot here? Or was the blame completely on himself?

Lightning stood in a moment of silence before the world slowly melted back into his mind, his gaze turning toward Bakewell for a second before turning toward Moon Beam. The poor foal was crawling, struggling to reach the corner, sobbing to himself. With long yet slow strides, the pegasus moved toward Moon Beam. He was fully aware of the foal's ability to use magic and could still possibly have the strength to attack. But then again, if Moon Beam had the strength to preform a spell, he probably would have teleported out already. Lightning stood a fair distance from Moon Beam, pistol still in his mouth and completely silent. His pistol slowly rose to point at Moon Beam's head, teetering on the edge on taking another life or saving Moon Beam's life. Seconds ticked by before suddenly, he lowered his pistol and spoke for the first time in a while, "Do you truly want to die? Do you truly want this to be the end for you?"
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:05 am

Violet fell to the ground after Einara’s punishing blows. Blood and bile flowed out of her mouth as she moaned, the filly feeling nothing but pain. Her ribcage was cracked, her sternum partially caved-in and at least a few ribs poking her lungs, and her horn was cracked, the synaptic feedback sending blinding spikes of pain directly into her brain. Her entire world was nothing but pain.

And it still wasn’t the worst she’s ever felt, a small part of her noted.

The world around Violet was a blur. Despite herself she couldn’t see past the pain, it was so extreme she couldn’t even see. All she could do was curl into a ball and whimper, trying to endure.

That’s what the part of her mind that was still functioning was thinking, at any rate. Minutes felt like hours, as the filly just layed there, shivering and coughing up blood. She didn’t even notice when a bullet entered her chest, it was just another drop of pain in a sea of agony.

Violet’s ears twitched as what little of her senses that still functioned heard a cry, a cry from a familiar voice. Violet tried to turn towards the voice, her shaky body trying to roll over, feebly and futilely.

Before she could make much progress with that though, she felt through the cloud of pain a pair of hooves picking her off the ground and hugging her. Something was being pressed into her neck, and she could hear somepony saying something, repeating apologies. Bakewell.

“Heh.” Violet coughed, phlegm, blood, and bile flying out of her mouth. “I-I knew you r-really cared.” murmured the filly, her voice hoarse and sore-sounding. “Just n-needed to get b-beat up first.” She started to laugh, but abruptly cut herself off with a groan as a hoof weakly clutched at her chest. “Ow....It hurts...To laugh...”

Need...To stay awake...’ The filly’s thought to herself, her thoughts cloudy. ‘If I sleep...I die...Can’t die yet...Bakewell needs me...Can’t leave her...I don’t know what she’ll do if I'm...Gone...
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:41 am

Bakewell didn’t flinch or pull away as Violet coughed up more of her internal juices, some of the substances inevitably landing on the beige mare's coat. They didn’t matter.

“T-that’s not funny.” Bakewell sniffed wetly. Violet sounded bad. Her voice, the manner in which she was talking, it all sounded far, far too much to a pony on their deathbed. The mare stroked her friend’s mane with her hoof, unsure of what else she could do. Bakewell's perhaps best friend was dying.

And it was all her fault.

“F-flash.” She called without releasing the purple filly. She had heard the gunshot meant for Einara, but hadn’t been paying attention beyond that. She just knew that he wasn't here, and whatever he was doing couldn't be nearly as important.

“Flash. I t-thi. I-i-I think Violet’s d-d-d-d-d” She struggled to speak, her voice catching. Finally she took a deep breath and forced herself to say the dreaded word. “I think she's dying.”
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:00 pm

"You may be right, Jasmine, but there's only one way to find out, and we don't have the power to change whether they stay or leave!" Starry exclaimed. As much as Starry appreciated a thoughful discussion into the intentions of her enemies, now was not the time. Shutter's father could be dying, or already dead!

"We need to get a move on, guys! We might not have much time left!" Starry said, trying to hurry the trio along.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Moon Beam was inching from Flash as fast as his bloody hooves could push him. "I don't want to die," he whimpered, repeating the phrase to himself three more times. There was an exasperated tension in his voice as he shouted, "You killed everyone!"

His tears were falling freely, his face and body grew pale as his vital fluids continued to escape through the many artificial orifices which littered his body.

"You killed my brother," he wept, his voice growing weaker.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 am

Lightning stared back at Moon Beam without any emotion in his eyes. The words of Moon Beam barely registered in his mind and he knew that he had more important things to attend to. His ears perked up when Bakewell spoke to him. The pegasus narrowed his eyes at Moon Beam before suddenly turning back and walking back to Violet and the earth pony. "You get a second chance, Moon Beam."

Quickly trotting over to Bakewell, he frowned at the sight of Violet. She was rather weak right now. She needed help now. "Bakewell, can you take my mother? Give Violet to me. I'll fly to the clinic right now and get her attention. Take the guns so Beam doesn't hurt us either. Just take the ammo. We better go now..."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Bakewell’s hooves shook violently as she lifted her bleeding friend up to Flash, letting go was hard. Possibly one of the hardest things the mare had ever been forced to do. This was it, if she let go now, there was a chance she would never see Violet alive again. Her grip stayed on her smaller friend even as she gave her to Flash, clinging for that one extra moment before forcing herself to let go, to trust Flash.

“P-please. Go as fast as-“ She paused to give a snotty sniff. “As fast as you can. D-d-d-on’t wait for me. I’m stupid and slow. Go without me. Hurry. please. Don’t let her- D-d-don’t let her d-“ The mare was forced to stop talking yet again, this time taking a deep breath to try and steady herself. “Keep her safe.”

After Flash left, Bake would unsteadily get back onto her four hooves and slowly move, taking the ammo from all of the guns as Flash requested once she got her body under control. After that she worked to move his mother onto his back, noting that the fully grown mare was definitely heavier than Scrap. Bakewell was strong, but she probably wasn’t going to be running full gallop. Doing that would risk dropping Flash’s parent, anyway.

The beige screw-up was on her way out the door when she stopped one last time, Teal eyes crawling towards the only surviving moon twin. After a moment’s hesitation, she walked up to his bleeding form. Tears had never stopped coming from her eyes.

“Why did you fight?” She asked sadly, not expecting much of an answer. She wasn't really fond of sitting here longer while waiting for one either, so she quickly leaned forwards and extended a hoof as low and easy-to-reach to Moon as possible; an offer to carry the foal if he would let her.

“I-I know you want to kill me, but if you’re willing to wait a bit first, I-I’ll try to take you to get fixed up.”

If he accepted, she would slowly leave with him clutched to her chest in a three legged gait, burdened by the foal and Flash’s mother. If he refused, she would leave without him, less burdened physically but with an even heavier heart.

Though really her heart was pretty dang heavy already.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 am

Lightning waited patiently as Bakewell slowly gave Violet to him. He understood why this was hard for her and after the events of today, everything was hard for them right now. The pegasus felt a little protective of Violet and Bakewell right now and he was going to make sure both of them got through this hell alive. He frowned a little as the beign mare started to insult herself over her own actions and her slowness which was not even something she could control.

The stallion didn't say anything though as he took Violet into his hooves. He looked down at her before looking back up at Bakewell with a nod, "I promise, I'll move quickly. Be careful, Bakewell." Unfolding his wings, he began to hover over to the door but something within him made him pause and turn his head to say, "Hang in there, Bakewell...you're a strong mare and you can make it through this..." With that, his wings flapped hard as he launched himself through the halls, his one and only goal was to reach the stable's clinic.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:09 am

Moon Beam was on the brink by the time Bakewell asked him why he did it. He mustered was little energy he had left, trying to use his final moment to explain himself, to justify himself in Bakewell's eyes. There was so much to say, but Moon Beam felt that any breath would be his last.

"Lemon Drop..." he took one final labored gasp for air, "killed her own parents. And..." he sighed, clenching his eyes tightly, forcing out the last of his tears as he struggled to whisper his final words in the same breath.

"Hurt yours."

Moon Beam's stream of tears had ended.

Lightning rushed down the corridor, flying as fast as he could. He rushed through a corridor filled with slavers, who hadn't reacted fast enough to catch him. He rushed past a buffalo, who gave him chase before colliding and wrestling a second one from another hallway.

The rest of the flight was safe. He couldn't hear the sound of hooves anywhere near the clinic, but as he approached, he saw a massive pile of corpses on the opposite side of the wall from the Clinic door, which was closed. The pile consisted of at least a dozen slavers, half a dozen stable ponies, and one buffalo near the bottom of the pile. There was a huge well of fresh blood underneath the corpses. They had only begun piling since the violence broke out not too long ago.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 am

Bakewell stood frozen by Moon Beam’s words and death, her blood turned to ice within her veins.

Einnara… had lied? If the zebra had taken the fall for Lemon, what else had she done? Was the foal really the monster she had seemed, or was she just pretending for the benefit of those around her? It was too late to tell. But, while a staggering moral issue in its own right, this wasn’t what was causing the mare the most issue.

Lemon Drop was the one who had tortured Bakewell’s parents. Lemon Drop killed her own parents.

Bakewell had just murdered every single one of Lemon’s friends.

Lemon Drop had run off.

Bakewell couldn't remember whether or not Lemon was still armed.

Lemon Drop would be angry.

Lemon Drop would want revenge.

Her parents. Lemon was going to kill her parents! It was the obvious retaliation; Bakewell had just spent what seemed like years raving to the group about needing to find them. They obviously meant a lot to her. By attacking Einarra, she had sealed their death while attempting to keep it safe.

But she couldn’t go check on them. She had promised Flash that she would carry his mother to the clinic. How could she possibly choose between her friends and her parents? It wasn’t fair, she didn’t need this right now! Not after everything else. Not after Violet.

Perhaps if she couldn’t choose, she could pick both? Flash’s mother didn’t seem to be worsening, and Bakewell hadn’t exactly said she would take Flash’s mother to the clinic, it had just been understood. She didn’t technically have to go there first, right? Besides, the clinic might… be low on medical supplies! Yeah! Maybe her parents knew where some were. After she saved their li-

No. That was an invalid excuse and the mare knew it. Flash was her friend. That meant loyalty. That meant trust. That meant everything.

She was going to deliver Flash’s mother to safety and only then would she rush to save her parents. Maybe Lemon wouldn’t want to kill them without Bake present. Maybe she would want to make sure the grown mare knew what was happening and what she had done to cause it.

Bakewell took off as fast as she could towards the clinic, each step feeling like it left a bit of her soul behind.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Lightning had practiced flying through these hallways many times before. Everything came back to him as he tried to get the foal to the clinic. He had to make sure he wasn't flying too high which wasn't much of an issue. He also had to make sure that he wasn't going to slam into any walls and to make sure his turns were precise and sharp, something he had honed through repetition and a lot of bruises. Sometimes, he was more precise than a surgeon.

However, as Lightning expected, his flight wasn't going to be completely smooth. When the slavers came into view, he quickly flew higher, keeping in mind the low ceiling but with skill, managed to get over their heads and speed past them. Sticking another fast turn, he would look down at Violet to say, "Hang on, Violet! Stay awake!" He had to keep his flight as steady as possible so he wouldn't make the foal's injuries worse. Before long, another buffalo saw him and began to chase him. 'Luna damn it. Is everything in this stable trying to kill me?!' he screamed mentally.

Luckily, the buffalo didn't catch up to him and ended up crashing into another buffalo. "That was too close..." he said to himself aloud. With the hard part of the flight over, he finally arrived at the clinic. But then something else worried him. There was a lot of bodies. Lightning couldn't tell if they were alive or not but judging by the sheer number of it, he could tell that some were probably hopeless. The door was also closed which he didn't like. It was another tactical nightmare. Would the doctor be on the other side? Or would he simply find a bunch of slavers waiting for him?

With three hooves on the ground and one holding Violet, the blue pegasus slowly drew his 10mm SMG. He walked right into the pool of blood and tried to listen for anything that would say that the doctor or anypony else would be inside. There was nothing. Risking drawing fire, he knocked on the door and yelled out, "Doctor...? Doctor! This is Lightning Flash. I am outside your clinic. Can you please come out and open the door?" If he began to take shots, he quickly leaped out of the way and would make his way down the hall to take cover behind a corner. If not, he would check of the door was locked. Depending if the door was locked or unlocked and if the doctor would come to the door, Lightning would try and open the door if the doctor did not come and open it and if it was unlocked.

(If taking fire, then all AP to dodge)

(If not, then check if the door is locked or unlocked. Opening door only if the doctor doesn't come out or responds.)
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Arc silently watched the two gallop past. Seemed they had other things to busy themselves with than searching for hiding unicorns, luckily. Arc looked at them as they left.

Well, we either have to place everypony is running to, or a place from where they try to run. Fact is... no. I suppose I don't want to be in a place where slavers are running. Not at all.

Arc waited for when the sound of hoofbeats stopped echoing through the cavern. With luck, they would draw every bite-y and stab-y vermin with them and Arc would have safe journey. Arc left his cover and skulked back towards the stable.

(Sneak 30, sneaking back to the stable, through where the slavers run from.)

Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

Jasmine nodded at her sisters response. Shutter's father was at this time the priority and not idle chit chat.

"Ok Thtar, let'th go get Mithter Thutter'th dad then."

Jasmine beat her wings and began to hover in the air, ready to make a speedy dash to save Shutter's father.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 am

Linking this thread to the new site. Please post all new replies there.

http://falloutequestria.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=121

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am