Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Bakewell Tart
Violet Star
Shooting Spectrum
Bone Head
Atriark
TeslaSpark
Blitz
Zestari
Ashen Coat
Galactic Dash
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Lightning Flash
Ginger Ale
Big Rodeo
Arc Weld
Blast Cap
Cuppa Beans
Kira
Night-Shade
Kestrel
Sky
Scrap Parts
Happy Trails
World Warden
29 posters

Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub)

Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub) - Page 4 Empty Re: Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub)

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:23 am

Breeze was absolutely certain she would never get used to this mare. Keeping her mouth shut, she huffed a bit at the softening of the situation Grace was doing.
    It's war, Breeze thought to herself. Nasty would be an understatement.We're being treated like foals. Don't all of us have medical knowledge beyond that of most ponies to a considerable extent? We're intelligent and mostly grown ponies!
    Breeze looked over at Violet again. Those glowing eyes made her seem even crazier somehow. It gave Breeze shivers down her spine. She just hoped the filly wasn't as crazy as she seemed. Maybe it was all a playful act?
    Don't let anypony see your teeth, she reminded herself in her mind. Don't open your mouth, don't speak unless spoken to. If you can hold off on the jokes, do so. I hate jokes.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub) - Page 4 Empty Re: Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub)

Post by Zestari Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 am

Zestari smiled at Grace, “It’s not a problem If I wasn’t willing to help ponies and attend injuries, I wouldn’t have come.” She bowed her head. “I am ready to leave whenever you are and…” she looked at the ponies around her, “…the rest of these wonderful ponies are.”

Zestari noticed they’d been joined by another, a white mare she didn’t recognise. The mare seemed slightly on edge. Probably sensible in the current circumstance, she wondered idly, before returning from her thoughts as Violet enthusiastically declared her preparedness, the purple unicorn’s… unusual pet agreeing with her, causing Zestari to raise an eyebrow.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Breeze noticed the zebra glance over her briefly. She could vaguely recognize her as the zebra Happy Trails was dancing with at a party. Immediately, this zebra could be trusted more than the others. Trails trusted her, so would Breeze.
    At this point, the zebra had made it clear that everypony would have to say aloud that they were ready. Breeze put a hoof in front of her mouth to hide her teeth. "I'm ready," she said rather quietly. She hoped nopony would wonder why she had put her hoof in front of her mouth to talk, but when she finished her short sentence, she put her hoof back down.
    Breeze looked at Cuppa Beans, now the only pony there who hadn't stated that she was ready.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm

"Ah'm ready too." Cuppa would say before following Grace off to the MASH, not paying much attention to the little pony and her... pet for now, she could inquire later.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:25 pm

(Returning from Milk Run)

Three things bounced around inside Dash's mind as things he most wanted to do at the moment. First and foremost, backhoof that Brass pony right in his face for so blatantly attempting to squander his and the other pegasi's lives. None of them were obligated to be here, Brass should have seen their participation and service as a privilege. Second was to tell Shooting Spectrum where and how Lightning Flash was, it was the proper thing to do. Lightning had helping him out alot.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:06 am

(Returning from Milk Run)

Ale emerged from the trenches, his mind was still processing what had happened. He had killed a couple of enclave soldiers, his squad lost three flyers, and he let his old time enemy live when he could have so easily ended his life. Celestia, the things wars do to a pony.

Ale was back at the firebase, he had seen the face of the enemy and now he knew he was underprepared. Two things he needed to do. One, he needed to find a quartermaster and get some ammo, AP ammo specifically. And two he needed to give his rifle a sever tune up, he'd keep an eye out for a workbench but if he couldn't find one he'd still be able to give the gun a basic cleaning job. He knew the battle with the enclave could only get worse from here and he needed his gear to be in the best condition possible.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 am

Dash didn't yet see anypony else that he knew yet in the area until he saw a pony he had seen during the previous mission. He hadn't seen that much of the groundwalking ponies during the mission because of Brass ordering him and the other flyers to go out and get themselves killed. He made his way over and nodded to the white unicorn, "Hey, what's up. That was crazy, wasn't it." he said, "I mean... That strafing run order was a psycho move, I'm not even sure if that Brass pony even thought of us as ponies at all." Dash ruffled his wings, adding emphasis to that he was referring to him being of the Pegasus race.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:48 am

Ale was so focused on finding the quartermaster that he didn't even notice the pegasus from milk run, that is until he started to talk to him. "Crazy is a bit of an understatement don't you think i mean we lost three soldiers today due to that idiotic order." Ale looked dash in the eye. "And brass was trying to get you killed, I was the only pony to actually give you covering fire, he had the other wait until the enclave was all over your asses taking plasma to the face." he leaned in closer to dash to whisper the next part. "I think that bastards racist against pegasi, if I were you i'd disobey any more orders I got from him." Ale stood back up straight and spoke in a normal tone again. "But enough of that grim business, my names ale, ginger ale, and you are...?"
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 am

Dash nodded when Ale said that he should disobey any order that pony gave him, seeing as he tried to get him, Lightning and Sky killed. He stayed ruffled as he said, "He's lucky I don't just get my things together and leave right now, but my friends are here, so I gotta help..." he then listened to his introduction. Dash had forgotten for a minute that they had skipped over it, understandable, everything was still a little charged, "My name is Galactic Dash, nice to meet you." he said, holding out a hoof for a hoofshake.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Ale raised his eyebrow,"Dash, a pegasus named dash, why does that sound familiar?" He passed it off as nothing and engaged the pony in the hoof shake. "It's good to meet you GD, it's odd to see a pegasus below the clouds, well not today considering who were fighting but... that brings up a good point why are you on this side of the conflict, you a deserter or just born down here amongst us grounded ponies?" The white unicorn asked, there was another possibility but ale doubted a spy would be talking to him.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Dash nodded to Ale when he asked just how he had come to be fighting for the AL against a force that was completely made up of his own kind. Why he was down here, relegated to thin slice of the sky that rested between the ground and cloud layer like a sort of air sandwich, "I was born in Friendship City, my father..." he quickly quieted his voice, as he had with Lightning Flash when he discussed his father's, and by extension, his own, heritage, "My father is a Dashite. He was born to, and fought alongside, them. He deserted to be with my mother, a unicorn mare."
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Joining the other Milk Run ponies back at Firebase Bravo, Blitz smiled and chuckled lightly, despite the casualties, he'd ended up having fun, and came back with two plasma rifles he was confident in using. First he'd get a general feel on how they were, checking over everything so he knew just how to fire and aim with the things.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Ale's ears perked up at the sound of that word, "Ah you're the son of a deserter than, explains why your cutie mark is still there," ale said pointing out the picture on his flank that was still intact. "as opposed to a seared piece of flesh like some other dashites i've met."

Suddenly ale noticed another pony walking through the trenches and saw that it was blitz and the unicorn had a very smug look on his face. "Hey blitz." he called to the pony. "What's with the face, you look like you're off to see a marefreind?"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Trails sauntered into the makeshift bar to cheers from its patrons. In his years as the leader of Vityaz he'd gained cmore than a little bit of an reputation. He took Breeze by the forehoof and led her to a corner where a bottle of scotch already waited for him. Getting wasted with Breeze sounded right up his alley.

"A bottle of hard cider for my friend."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Once she was handed the cider, Breeze chugged the sweet tasting stuff. This was the first time she would get drunk, and she was unsure, but Trails was right there with her, radiating the confidence in this decision. So she drank.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Trails raised an eyebrow to Breeze's shotgunning. "Damn girl, slow up. You trying to forget something?" He knocked back his glass and got to pouring himself another one. "Want something strong, maybe top shelf?" He raised his bottle in offering as he finished.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Breeze shook her head. "Hard thider. Only alchohol I've tried that I like. Thtickin' to it." SHe chugged more of it. Oh, there was plenty she wanted to forget. Comforting others may come with storytelling as part of her special talent, but that sure didn't include herself. Life was terrible, and Luna did she want to forget life itself.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 am

"C'mon, there's gotta be something a bit bolder that you like." Trails said, knocking back another glass. "Hard cider's great and all, but there's bound to be something. Oh I know, let's get some cocktails over here. They all taste like fruit but hit like a truck."
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:06 am

Somepony caught Blitz' attention as he walked around, greeting him and such and Blitz just gave a small smirk for a moment. "A marefriend? Nah, not right now, I just had a damn fun time fighting those Enclave. Always love a good fight if it gets you psyched up and all. Plus, got two nice plasma rifles, took 'em because I could really. Plus, where's the fun in not using your opponent's weapons against them?"
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Ale Raised a brow at blitz response, "Really, you found that fun?" He wondered how somepony could find enjoyment in the same battle that saw so much death on our side. "If thats what you do for fun then I need to know what you do on shore leave." Ale said jokingly. "Hey speaking of witch, why the buck are we just standing out here in the cold? Lets go get some drinks, c'mon i'll buy the first round." Ale said to both blitz and dash.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:57 pm

"Shore leave? What the hay is that?" Blitz asked with a chuckle, though he happily gave a nod and followed Ginger to get a few drinks. "I'll settle for some of Stalliongrad's Finest vodka, seeing as you're paying." He chuckled yet again, they were all getting paid after this battle anyway, so why not go for expensive drinks?
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Dash nodded when Ginger Ale referred to their cutie marks, "Actually my father didn't get a real Dashite brand. He had wanted to just start again, be a new pony, completely forget his life in the Enclave. But I believe that the brand they get are the cutie mark of the Ministry Mare, Rainbow Dash... Anyways... Hm? Drinks, sounds good by me."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Breeze grinned. "Thoundth good to me! C'mon, hit me with thomething good."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:17 pm

"Let's start off easy, something that everypony's had at least once. Unless you're me, and you have standards of manhood." Trails waved at the bartender saying something in peasant griff and waiting for the drink to be brought over before continuing. "I present you, a Fuzzy Navel."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:19 pm

"....a what."

Well, it didn't matter. She sipped the drink and found it.... not that bad. It had a bitter aftertaste, but was nicely fruity and summery. She drank it rather quickly. "Cmon," she grinned. "Gimmie thomethin' harder."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 am