Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+16
Happy Trails
Ginger Ale
Bone Head
Scrap Parts
Big Rodeo
Atriark
Cross Roads
Shopkeep
Lightning Flash
Blitz
Bakewell Tart
Night-Shade
Blast Cap
Galactic Dash
Sky
World Warden
20 posters

The Milk Run (soldiers)

Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

The Milk Run (soldiers) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Milk Run (soldiers)

Post by Blast Cap Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:09 am

Blast let a small smile cross his face as he picked up the Grenade Rifle "Well my dear i am going to show you a good time," he slings it onto his back and grabs the ammunition placing it into a grenade bandolier. "Hopefully you will return the favor" he says as he walks to Night-Shade "Heres your caps back i guess i didnt need them after all" he tosses him back his caps and keeps the extra 415.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:12 am

Night-Shade sees that Blast Cap got his grenade rifle, and made some money. Looks like he got his 200 caps back, but a little kindness goes a long way. "Thanks Blast Cap, we should stick together on this mission." said Shade to Blast Cap.

Other than Midnight Scourge, Blast Cap was Shade's only real friend. Maybe the two could from some sort of 'Dynamic Duo' sorta thing.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:03 am

Atriark stood looking at the gear on the table. He already had a hunting rifle, and so he took the Marksmare Rifle. And stuffed it behind his left saddle bag. He was running out of room for weapons and thought about selling one or two. The thought passed, he didn't have any unnecessary weapons per say. Every weapon he had had a use. He had one longer ranged weapon- his hunting rifle. An Assault Carbine for when suppressing, a pistol for indoors, and another pistol under his armor for incase he looses his other weapons somehow. But now, he had An intermittent ranged weapon and it did not fit in with his weapon selection.

Mulling this over, the zebra took a look at who was all here. He knew a few of them, such as Cross Roads and Sky. But the rest he didn't know. After a quick minute, he decided to give the rifle a try and trot over to Sky. "Well if it isn't Sky. I remember that flank anywhere." Atriark teased.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 am

Blitz fitted the hooves on and floated the broadsword in his grasp, generally looking it over as he used his magic to put the 5.56mm rounds away in his saddlebags. "I think I'm gonna like this combo. Need to get used to the hooves, though." He said to himself with a chuckle, walking out of the quartermaster's tent, putting the sword away for the time being.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Dash was napped out of his confusion with the transaction of weapons. Although the trade had left him destitute for the most part once again, he couldn't help but feel giddy with the acqusition of his new .44 Magnum revolver. The gun dwarfed his old revolver easily, simply the weight of it in his mouth conveyed a greater sense of power to him.

Dash looked over as a few more ponies arrived. First came Cross Roads, the pony that Galactic Dash apparently could not seem to be able to work his way around. It was of no matter, however. Dash was a paitent pony. Then came a zebra Atriark, who opened with a comment that Dash couldn't help but blink in surprise and blush slightly at. Apparently that mare, Sky... got around... It wasn't enough for Dash to now feel violated, but it did quite surprise him. He spent the next few minutes changing from her Mercenary outfit into his Combat Armor.

Last edited by Galactic Dash on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Blast nodded to Night-Shade "Sounds good to me, its a good idea to keep a battle buddy during these kind of things." Blast trots over and stands next to Night-Shade "You ready to rock?" Blast said putting a cigarillo into his mouth.
    Shopkeep
    Shopkeep
    Trader of the Wastes!

Post by Shopkeep Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Cross Roads:

[SPEECH CHECK SUCCESSFUL]

Gain: 3250, Incinerator
    Loss: 1898

Total Gain: 1352
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Rodeo trotted along after the group slowly, looking around and taking in more of their environment as they proceeded on. When offered the weapons and armor, Rodeo simply waved a hoof. He was happy with his armor and weapons. Nor did he care to look like everypony else; he preferred standing out from the group.

With that out of the way, Rodeo stood around and watched the group scramble over their equipment. He waited for when they would be ready to continue.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Sky looked to the pony who just ran past her, only to see it was Cross who had done it. Sky sighed as she looked around again to hear that strange comment and she turned to see it was Atriark, only for her to blush a bit, "Hey there Ark,what brings you here to Stalliongrad, other than taking the caps." Sky said as she looked around to see all the other ponies that were there, and some other she knew.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Scraps tucked his new purchase into his saddlebags and added his new caps to the ones he already had, setting his pouch of 4973 in as well, surprised at how light they were without all that extra stuff.

Then he headed off into the place called the "Milk Run" to go find his loving Bakewell and give her the new gift he got her. As he walked he noticed many ponies he knew, including many of his friends, offering waves as he looked around for Bakey.

Locating her a small distance away from where the quartermaster was he trotted over smiling happily, despite being about to fight in a war.
    "Hi Bakey! I gots you a present!"
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Bakewell had just watched Blitz walk off, chuckling to himself and looking at his new weapons. It seemed as he walked out of the tent that the unicorn had completely forgotten about the earth pony mare he had asked to follow him. Had she messed up by not selling anything? Was he shunning her for her foolish choice?

Luckily, before the mare could think harder on it and add yet another emotional straw to the already struggling camel that was her stability Scrap entered, paying her a surprise visit. Maybe he had decided to just go home where it was safe!

Unfortunately, a home trip didn’t seem to be the reason for his visit, Bakewell tried to hide her disappointment. At least she was getting a gift. Gifts were nice, right?

“You did? What is it?” She asked with eagerness only half faked, as she craned her neck in an attempt to see what Scrap was talking about.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 pm

With all the extra items sold, Lightning would look around at the others, all of them trying to gain the QM's attention. With a shrug, the pegasus looked over at Bakewell, still looking unsure of what she wanted to buy. The earth pony wasn't very skilled in terms of guns but the chances were, she wasn't going to be able to use the Markmare carbine very well and whatever pistol she did have wasn't going to be enough.

Scrap Parts suddenly came over and offered a gift to Bakewell. This made Lightning smile, despite it being slight. It did warm his heart a little inside. It made him think back to Spectrum who was probably busy in whatever else she was doing right now. He made a mental note to go see her later before he's sent out to the battlefield. Walking over to Scrap Parts and Bakewell, he bowed his head to Scrap and said, "Hello, Scrap. It's good to see you. Though, I wish it could have been under better conditions." He turned to Bakewell and asked, "May I see your gun please?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Scraps had noticed the little bit of dissapointment that played across his wife's face and for a microsecond and before he could stop it a frown played across his. Quickly he smiled again and gave Bakewell a little nuzzle before levitating his latest purchase out and showing the nearly sparkling new electric hooves out for Bakewell.

"Here you go, Bakey. I saw them when I was at the quartermaster and thought you might lke them."

Scraps said happily before noticing Lightning come over and start to talk to them.

"Hiya Lightning, good to see you buddy, though like you said, wish the reasons were better"
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Bakewell noticed that Scrap’s face momentarily turned into a frown as well and returned his nuzzle as eagerly as she could manage before pulling back to see what amazing new gift.

“Wow!” She said, taking the hooves and examining them. “Neat! I really like the sapphires.” She smiled, slipping the hooves on for size right then and there and waving her forehoof around a bit haphazardly and wrapping Scrap into a tight hug, hopefully the pressure of her squeeze wouldn’t set the hooves off.
    “I love the, how much did you have to spend?” She asked. She was secretly intending to pay him back at least a small portion of the money later.

She turned to Flash after Scrap and Flash had greeted each other. At least he hadn’t forgotten about her.

“Oh, sure.” She told Flash, pulling out her Marksmare and hoofing it to Flash. “I… uh… I don’t really know how to use it, sorry.” She admitted. “Oh, I do have another gun though, that I do know how to use!” She said before pulling out a small 9mm and giving it to Flash as well.

“What do you want them for?”
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Lightning would just look at Bakewell's two guns and hold up his hoof, "I'm not taking them, don't worry." Reaching into his bag, he would take out his 10mm pistol, the same one he lent Bakewell back in Stable 113. Setting it down in front of the mare, he would say, "I have something for you as well. Here. You might remember it from our little adventure in Stable 113. But it's your's now." Reaching back in his bag, he took out four full clips of ammo, setting that down beside the pistol as well. "It has more of a kick than your 9mm but it's stronger at least. Take good care of it. It's been with me for a while and it's seen many encounters. It'll be best with you."

Looking back at Scrap and Bakewell, he would bow his head and say, "I'll leave you two alone. Good luck. Stay safe on the battlefield." He would walk away, disappearing into the crowd to find a secluded place away from all the other ponies.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:41 am

Atriark flashed a smile when he saw the Pegasus mare blush a bit. It was nice seeing one of the ponies whom had came into Manehattan to rescue him from a mad ghoul.

"I came here with Kira. I am here just to lend a hoof, caps are a welcomed byproduct." Atriark shrugged. "And when Indigo found out I was coming here, he wanted me to see about getting a trade route set up. But," Atriark chuckled. "I haven't a clue on how to do that."
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Night-Shade nodded to Blast Cap. "Now I need to see the quartermaster." said Night-Shade. Night Shade had a little bit to sell but, but not much. He mostly wanted to but, hey wanted some ammo and hopefully a new melee weapon.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Bone head made his way over to the table of equipment and eyed over the gear. Firearms, clumsy and in bad condition. The griffion hated guns, he found them to be unsports like, he prefered to personally kills his opponent with lil miss. The carbine might make a good reward for one of his lesser raiders when he gets a chance to return to his camp. Moving on to the armor bone head looked at the cobbled together suit and the questionable protection it might offer. Still it covered more than his current barding and might serve as a better wind breaker.

Dawning the armour and grabing the carbine, bone next looked at the knife, "Pfft, my talons are sharper than this thing." the griffion stated before grabing the knife, it would still make a usefull tool.

Acquired:

-Marksmare Carbine
    -Combat Knife
    -AL Trooper Armor

Bone head took his time as he made his way over to "the milk run." He was taking in the familar sights, sounds, and smells of battle and he was looking forward to spilling blood on the freshly fallen snow.

When he finnaly reached the rest of the group they were all gathered around a quartermaster and bone head waded trough the sea of ponies to get a glemps of the remaining gear.
    (Request shopkeep update invintory)
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Ginger ale approched the gear table and was excited to see a hunting rifle. He levitated up the gun and inspected it's condition, it was passable, ale could always fix it up in his spare time. As he cheched the rifle a flood of memories hit him, memories about his father and how he used a rifle just like this one to teach ale how to shoot and as a result survive in the wastland. Ale levitated his cowboy repeater out of it's holster and replaced it with the hunting rife, now this was the upgrade he was looking for.

Ale next looked at the knife and armor. He alread had a combat knife and his was better looked after but the old blade on the table could still make a few caps at this quartermaster brass mentioned. The armor was just plane ugly and even though it offered extra protection(as little as it was) ale opted to keep his barding equiped, he found it easeyer to move in anyways. He grabed to armor for the same reasonse he took took the knife, vender junk.

Acquired:

-Hunting Rifle
    -Combat Knife
    -AL Armor

Ale took longer to get to the milk run than the others, mainly due to the fact that ale refused to let a particular griffion be behind him and he was taking his sweet time. Once ale was reunited with the others he made a beline for the quartermaster and hoped that there was still some good gear left.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:56 pm

The Milk run hadn't changed since Trails since left it. The soldiers posted on the run were the same mix of greenhorns and hollow-eyed veterans. He couldn't say he was terribly surprised to see the ponies he'd brought with him sent out here, best place for them really. He let Scrap run off to say his piece to Bake, leaving him with a two way so he could get the call when it came. That done he started on his way to the MASH, more than a little nervous about it.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Dash stood around for a few moments, wondering what to do. They hadn't received any more orders yet so he felt a little lost in this high-activity area with no guidance whatsoever. He looked over to Lightning and saw that he was going off to be alone. Personally, Dash was a social pony, and saw Lightning as a friend so he figured he'd go and talk to him if he wanted to. He made several adjustments to his Combat Armor and trotted his way over, "Hey, Lightning. Anything up, or do you wanna be alone?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"Thats nice Ark, I came over to see a new place and get the caps, but yeah. A war with the enclave seems a little or extremely dangerous to do, but this new place is something to see and do. So why not, i came over and now im here." Sky said as she him smile and she smiled back, "Not alot to do as we were given nothing to do other than get ready for the next orders, so im really good for now. What about you, your good in coming along?"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:54 am

Lightning wanted to find a space where he could practice some of his broadsword moves without possibly slicing another pony to pieces. Once he had found a place far enough away from the others, he slowly drew out his sword and thinking back to a book he read before, was about to start practicing until Dash's voice came up into his ear. Looking back at the black pegasus, Lightning smiled through clenched teeth, "Oh, no. Nothing is up. I was just going to practice a little..." Glancing around and seeing that no other pony followed him, he would add with a sigh, "This is the second time I'm being sent into a large scale battle. I just...can't understand why the Enclave would want to attack the wastes down here. I mean, what do they even want?"
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:40 am

Dash raised an eye brow at Lightning's initial response. Something seemed a little off about it, like something was bothering him. After a short moment he finally revealed what was bothering him, why the Enclave attacked the surface. Dash bit his lip slightly, the comment once again getting him thinking about his father and how evasive he was about talking about his time up there in the Enclave. Dash shook his head, "I can't say I'm sure..." he said, more or less truthfully, "I do know a little bit of this n' that about the Enclave's higher command structure, because..." He looked about for a minute.

Most of the pegasi around the wastelands were either born from, or were, stable dwellers. But few were ponies who were descended from Enclave soldiers, nevermind from officers, like Dash. His father had known how much suspicion his service and decoration would bring his family to some of the inhabitants of the wasteland, but Dash didn't feel comfortable just hiding it from everypony he met. He moved a little closer to Lightning and whispered, "My father was a higher ranking Enclave soldier..." he whispered.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:48 am

Lightning would simply shake his head a little. However, both his ears perked up when Dash mentioned that he knew a little about the Enclave. "You do? How do you know that?" The black pegasus went from being friendly to looking...pretty nervous. Something was up. Something the pegasus was hiding inside.

He listened closely as Dash told him the truth, his eyes soon widening from the new information he just heard. Quickly grabbing Dash, the blue stallion pulled him further from the crowd, simply saying a quick, "Follow me." Once Lightning was sure they were far enough away and the others wouldn't hear them, the pegasus whirled around so quickly, it made the dust around him stir. "What do you mean your father is an Enclave soldier? What are you doing here in the wasteland then? You can't be fighting the Enclave! They are going to recognize you!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:00 am