Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+12
Sky
Lightning Flash
Bone Head
Gentle Breeze
Winter Bell
Kestrel
Happy Trails
Violet Star
Game Warden
Cuppa Beans
Zestari
World Warden
16 posters

Mobile Apostolov Surgical Hospital (Medical Chaplains)

Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Mobile Apostolov Surgical Hospital (Medical Chaplains) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mobile Apostolov Surgical Hospital (Medical Chaplains)

Post by Kestrel Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:58 pm

"Your not going anywhere until I get fixed. You need to take it easy till then." Kestrel said, while undoing the straps that held Trails down. He looked to Cuppa then, funny no? That they would meet again, here?

"Mind patching me up?" Kes asked, looking at the mare he'd met earlier in this campaign.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Mobile Apostolov Surgical Hospital (Medical Chaplains) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mobile Apostolov Surgical Hospital (Medical Chaplains)

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Trails was already trying to get up and go, this would not do. But before Cuppa could say anything, Kes interrupted with something logical, what with Trails telling Kes they were going, Kes was staying until he was fixed up.

And then attention turned to her, Kestrel asking her to patch him up. "Uhh... Alright then. It'll jus' be a moment an' you'll be able t' go, ah guess." She lowered her horn towards Kestrel and started using her healing spell again to start restoring the more minor of wounds whilst checking him over for any major damage.

(Magic 50, medicine 70(80), using heal spell on Kestrel and then checking for more severe damage.)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Kes' wound knit themselves neatly back together cloaked in Cuppa's magic. The gryphon would suffer no ill effects and would walkaway without so much as a minor addition to his tapestry of scars.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Kestrel grunted out a thanks and then looked over at Trails. He honestly was quite sure that the buck should be standing, let alone walking but he had raised a valid point.

Their armor sucked.

Kes hadn't seen much at the Armory last time he dropped by, but maybe this time they'd have something worth while.

"Ready when you are." the griffon said looking at him.

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 am

Trails nodded and whistled sharply, sitting up with a grunt of pain and effort. A few moments later the nurses and doctors began parting in the MASH, making room for an unseen approaching newcomer. The newcomer turned out to be none other than Trails' faithful wolf Brutus who sat on his haunches and looked at his friend with confusion. After a moment of cocking his head to one side the wolf barked at him.

"Yeah I had a disagreement with an enclave squad." Trails answered.

Brutus barked again.

"Gibs didn't make it, so I guess I'm down right pretty compared to his radioactive goo ass." Brutus added in a sound almost like laughter before barking something that made the stallion shrug and say, "Me either."

The dog stood up and barked yet again.

"Well I need a favor, can you give me a lift?" Brutus just gave him a look that said 'the fuck you smoking?' "Please?"

With a sigh Brutus went rigid so Trails could slide off the bed and onto his back. After a few moments of adjusting they walked out of the MASH and to the Armory. There were two sections to the building, the main area where the quartermaster sold his wares and most troops got their standard gear, and behind it a door marked SPECIAL OPERATIONS. Trails directed his mount to the door and had them push it open.

The walls were lined with enough firepower to make a hell hound wish it had stayed home today. They ignored this and went to the back where several suits of armor adorned in artic-camo were displayed on mannequins. Trails gestured at the suits of elite riot gear, specifically the largest one and said "there you go, the best armor the AL make."

For himself Trails had Brutus take him to a locked box near the armor stands. After punching in an absurdly long combination the box popped open revealing a very different set of riot gear. It was older, and therefor less advanced than Kestrel's new set, but still was better than the vanilla stuff the NLR veterans wore. It's trench coat was OD green and the pants worn with a bandanna patching a knee. The chest piece was covered in scratches from past battles and in the center were dents from bullets stopped dead by the thick plate.

"This is my old armor, hoped I wouldn't need it this time. Guess that was just wishful thinking." He pulled the helmet on and his voice became filtered with not just the muffling effect of the gasmask but also the crackle of the speakers. "My uncle H had wore this armor back when he was a young buck on patrol, still has yet to fail."

As the stallion struggled to finish putting on his armor the AI built into the helmet clicked on. "Weeeell it's about damn time you put me back on Nancy. Did you get lost? Did you stub your hoof? Or did you just look in the mirror for the first time and realize just how fucking ugly you are and decided to hide yourself from Celestia's sun?"

"I missed you too gunny." Trails answered simply. "Wanna go to the QM Kes?"
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 am

Kestrel stared at the sight of Trails and his dog with a look that could only be translated as 'I'm not EVEN going to ask'. The griffon had seen a lot in his day, he'd taken on even more, but this? This could only be chalked up to something Trails would do.

"The people you meet..." Kestrel thought to himself following after the stallion and his improvised wheelchair. Well, that was one way to do things.

Upon entering the room Kestrel gave the armaments on the walls a firm appraisal. Not bad, for a group with few resources that was currently locked in a war with the Enclave. The griffon knew plenty of folks who would have fought anything the wastes would throw at them just to get to this room, or see just one of the weapons on the wall up close.

Kes had his arsenal already however, and so he did not reach for anything that rested on the walls.

His attention was gathered once more when Trails spoke up about something, and called for Kes to wander over to the armor. To say it was impressive was to sell the suit short by a long shot. He'd only ever heard talk of a suit like this, not even the Slaver Officers in Fillydelphia.

The Griffon was methodical in replacing his current armor with the new set, pulling it on slowly, making sure it fit. It was almost as if it had been tailor fit just for him, with only a few places on the chest needing fixing. More surprising was the fact that the heavily reinforced helmet that went along with the armor actually fit.

Sliding it on and adjusting a few things Kestrel activated the EFS systems, and checked the mask feature. When he spoke his typically cool, calm, voice came out more metallic than normal; the sound having been filtered through the speaker systems.

"Aye."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Reminder: Blast Cap and Bonehead both still require medical attention. If neither are treated soon conditions will deteriorate.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 pm

With a sigh, Cuppa hefted herself up and on the move once more, there was still work to be done, even if she could've slipped out now to rest. "Somepony treat tha' unicorn, ah'm gonna sort out th' griff."

Walking up to the griffon, Cuppa prepared an IV with anti-inflammatories and flaring her horn as she prepared to fix more wounds with her magic. Focusing her magic on the lacerations as she cleaned the areas around them and put the IV in, Cuppa's brow furrowed in concentration as she got to work.

(Magic 50, medicine 80, healing lacerations and administering anti-inflammatories.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Dash pushed the covers down and looked around, sighing heavily. He tried to see what was going on outside the tent, but couldn't from his angle, so for a moment he just laid back down. After a few moments of growing less and less paitent, he finally sat up, "Hey." he called to the nearest medic, "Do you think it would be alright if i got up and walked around a bit? Do I need a crutch or anything? I don't want to get my wings hurt again."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Bonehead was too out of it by the time Cuppa got to him to notice as he was poked and prodded. The doctor did her work though, and soon he was awake and good as new. He'd be sore in the morning, but other than that he was well in the clear.

This just left Blast Cap unattended, but that was only a temporary state of things. The chaos of the MASH had wound down to a manageable heap of busy work. Seeing that one of the volunteers needed help Grace took a second to give him an appraising look with her trained eye. He was messed up, sure, but no worse than anypony else.

She clucked her tongue and began to knit his wounds with a glow from her horn. It took all of a few seconds for the lacerations to mend, leaving no trace other than a faint scar. The burns would be handled by an IV of anti-inflamatoryies and antibiotics a nurse plugged into him.

(Bonehead Effects: All attacks cost an extra 2 AP, dodge rolls cost another 4.

Blast Cap Effects: All attacks cost 4 additional AP.)

REPORT TO BRAVO FOR LAST STAND

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm