Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 14 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Rookie Star Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Rookie seen Sanura. She was fretting over his wounds with the shrapnel under his stomach, not piercing but he got most of it out. It wasn't bleeding as much as it thought. "It didn't do much damage, don't worry. I don't know about you guys, but we should stick to the sides and stay off the road." Rookie said, looking at the distance.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 14 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Sub Warden Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:28 pm

The familiar glint of a mine was in front of a door of a abandoned house's doorstep. The abandoned house was practically destroyed, leaving only the door standing. It would be an easy grab for someone with enough smarts and perception to grab it and disable it.

[Required Perception: 6

Required Intelligence: 6]

Last edited by Sub Warden on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Looking at the mine, "I can spot it but I don't think I can disarm the thing, I may need some help with it." Looking to the group to see what he should do. "Any pony able to disarm it?" Looking among the group for anyone who seemed capable.

Last edited by Aquilinus on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Sanura huffed, "I'll talk to you later." she said matter of factly to Rookie and then followed the others in, her ears flattening out somewhat when the new mine was spotted and she'd lean in a bit, "Hmm... Hey! That doesn't look terribly hard to mess with!" she said and let that pale sickly pink glow of her horn spring up and wrap around the mine to try and lift it from the bottom. "Anyone else see how this works?" she asked, looking to the others, hoping she wouldn't have to be the one to put her face into the thing.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Spectre looked at the mine in question, it seemed simple enough... "I could give it a go, I think I see how it works." Spectre then proceeded to walk up to the mine and attempt to disable it. "Stand back everypony, and nopony stand behind me, i'd rather not be blown into one of you."

[Attempting to disable the mine]
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:22 pm

The mine was about to go off, but Spectre disabled it in the nick of time.

[ITEM ADDED TO INVENTORY: PHYSICAL MINE]

Then, a flurry of bullets headed right onto Spectre

[Five Hits fired]

[Three hits hit. Really good job, Spectre.]

[50 points of damage hit]

The sniper or attacker was nowhere in sight, but a voice yelled out. "You Filly bastards! You won't be getting me!"
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Spectre, having just disarmed the mine turned to the others "It's not so ha-" Before he could finish his sentence he took three rounds to his side and fell to the floor with the breath knocked out of him. Spectre, although strong, wasn't a particuly tough zebra, which didn't usually matter when he killed from the shadows, but it mattered now, as he felt the burning pain of the three bullet wounds in him. He looked at where he had been shot, and saw the blood pouring from him. "Oww... Just... Damn oww.." Spectre was still gasping for breath as he tried to refill his lungs, making it hard for him to speak properly.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 pm

As he watched Spectre disarm and get shot shortly after it Aqui turned to the direction of the shots and tried to spot the shooter. "Sanura, you know what to do. Everyone else be on guard, we aren't alone here." Looking at the bleeding zebra he couldn't help but think if it had been him that got shot. Looking back up the street where he heard the voice he prayed he could find out where the shooter was hiding from.

[Tries to spot the sniper]
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 am

She gave a single glance almost a pleading stare over at Sanura before running to Spectre's Side, Putting herself between him and the sniper. Pointing the gun she had never actually put away at the location of where the shots came from. "Stay behind me."

"What do you mean we aren't going to get you!? We don't even know who you are!" She shouted in a general direction hoping he would stop firing and listen.

Why would I hope for anything.

[Attempting to spot sniper]
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 am

Sanura jumped as the sounds of the shots echoed over the space around them followed by the tiny thumps of the rounds landing quite firmly in one of the zebras, "Spectre!" she called out and galloped over to try and get a quick glance at his wounds but... everyone was standing out in the open even after the challenge was called and she huffed, turning as she stepped out toward the sound of the voice, "Stop standing in the streets and get behind something!" she called out before her horn flared with a bright, pale pink light before herself, Spectre, and Aquilinus were both wreathed in a shimmering orb of light, leaving the pegasus out of it as she half suspected he might fly off and out of range, wasting that part of her spell, and the other mare since she was already trying to use herself as a shield. Her main concern being why everyone was still standing out in the open waiting to get shot.

[Casting Shield on Sanura, Spectre, and Aquilinus. HP of shield is 180, Defense is 52]
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:26 am

After finally getting some air back in his lungs Spectre began trying to stand up, but the pain in his side was too much and he barely got half way before falling back down again with a grunt. He noticed that Reflected had put herself between the shooter and himself, which suprised him a bit. "Even after saying you hate us... You put yourself in harms way for me? I appreciate it, really I do." Spectre smiled weakly at Reflected before trying to get up again, this time he succeeded, barely, and started making his way towards the nearest cover, keeping an eye out for mines all the while. He turned back to Sanura. "You need to get into cover too Sanura, that shield will only hold so long."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Whoever or whatever fired on them, stopped. It seemed to be coming from one of the buildings that were ruined. One still had stairs, that would be a good bet. But the bullets hit so fast it would have been hard to look out and find the sniper.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Rookie was behind the shield, but confused. "Why'd he stop?" He asked to nobody in particular, wondering why the sniper, which had the advantage, would stop.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Looking back at Rookie, "Maybe they are low on bullets and are trying to scare us away? Would be my thinking behind it anyways." Aqui quickly attempts to find a clear path through the mines to get to cover. Trying to spot a path without too many mines in his way he walks towards the town.

[Attempts to walk across minefield]
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 am

Reflected shrugged keeping gun pointed in the general direction of the oppressing stallion. Keeping herself between the wounded zebra and the Sniper, even if there was a shield there. Once he was in cover she slid back into it with him, peeking around the corner giving the other Zebra... What was his name...? Aquaness covering fire.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 am

Sanura didn't listen much when she was called to take cover, holding that shield up until she was sure that the sniper wasn't about to take another shot and then she was forced to let it fall, she couldn't move and maintain the shield at the same time unfortunately so the wall fell around her targets as she hopped out from her spot to Spectre's side. "Well it looks like the mines aren't the biggest problem here." she said softly as she dipped her head toward the gunshot wounds as that pale pink glow wrapped around her horn again. "We'll need to dig these out later..." she said softly as she started to breathe just a bit heavily and bobbled her horn back and forth, trying to seal up the wounds from the gunshots.

[Healing, 50 HP]
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:27 am

Spectre felt Sanuras magic closing up his wounds, he didn't much like the feeling, but wasn't about to turn down a way of not having holes in his side. "Lucky he shot me first, else I would already be up the and breaking his neck." With his wounds closed up Spectre found it much easier to move and smiled at Sanura. "Maybe I should keep the bullets in? Give me three strong points in me, if they hit those places..." Spectre let out a quiet laugh. "Anyway, i'll try not to get myself shot anymore, but it was better me than you at least?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 am

Sanura smirked just a bit and shook her head, "The bullets shatter and fragment when they enter, so unless you're gonna try and stop a BB with one of them." she shook her head, "Just don't get hurt too badly... I can't do that constantly." she said, already she seemed a bit out of breath. "If you guys can find a way close enough to where this guy might be at maybe Reflected and I can try and fling some mines up at him or something just... everyone be careful please?"
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am

Spectre thought about what Sanura said... He had always thought the bullets stayed in one piece, it also made him wonder just how many fragments of bullet were in him, from just now, and all the times he's been shot in his life. "So... Are these bits of bullet dangerous if they get left in?" Spectre was a little worried he had been slowly killing himself by not getting them removed. "And throwing mines at this pony does sound rather entertaining, admittedly it's not an idea I expected from you" Spectre gave Sanura a smile, before taking a look to see if there was a way to get around behind the sniper.

[trying to find a way to get behind the sniper]
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 am

Sanura turned a subtle shade of pink on her cheeks from the last comment, "I-It's just... it seems the most reas- easiest way to take care of the problem.." she cleared her throat, "Unless we can talk to him of course." she swallowed and then shook her head, "But I'm sure if you haven't died yet you'll prolly be fine for a little bit longer." she said and smiled before she'd peak around out from the doorframe and try to spot the Sniper.

[Lookin' for the shootah!]
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:26 pm

The sniper pony was not seen. If one tried to get off the road and get behind the sniper, then they would be unfortunately surprised at the presence of mines there, as well. The feeling of being watched creeped Rookie out.

He wondered what was going on in that crazed man's head, and just like that, a grenade flew from up the road, exactly where the stairs are. Right near Sanura and Rookie.

[This would do 100 points of damage if you weren't aware this was going to happen. If you attempt to run away, 50 points of damage will be given. Have fun.]
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Spectre heard the grenade thud onto the ground, right near him, Sanura and Rookie. You have to be kidding me? He then began to drag Sanura away as he shouted to the other two. "GRENADE!! Get away!" He dragged Sanura and pushed her away as he moved away himself, making sure he kept between the unicorn and the explosive, so he would take the worst, if not all the damage. He hoped his warning would be enough for Rookie to get away too, and was getting pretty sick of this madpony and his mines.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Rookie was not aware of the grenade and right as he heard 'Grenade!' from his fellow friend, he was blown away to the side, and he fell limp. He was knocked out and heavily injured.

[100 Points of deadly grenade damage.]
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 pm

As Aquilinus looked outside he saw something flying towards them. It wasn't until Spectre shouted grenade that he realized he was already away from the grenade and trying to push the two mares with him. He could feel the blast on his back when it went off. Looking back he saw Spectre had dove in from of it. "You crazy pony, you just took bullets and now your taking grenades? You do know there is a mine field just outside if you wanted to get yourself blown up." Smiling a bit he tried to help the Stallion up off the ground and back over to Sanura for some healing.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Sanura hadn't been by Aqui unfortunately since she'd just been in the house taking care of Spectre's gunshot wounds and was peeking outside the door frame right as the grenade flew overhead and then bounced down the stairs, turning to see what the tinkling sound was just in time for Spectre to grab her and try to drag her away as her pupils contracted and her eyes went wide as saucers. She swore she could see the thing going off next to her as she stumbled backward and away, her horn flaring up as she tried to fling the grenade away from everyone but it was likely too late.

As the blast went off and pelted everone with that wave of shock and shattered metallic fragments she gave an aweful cry that ended in a wet cough, nearly falling to her belly before she pushed herself back up quickly, riddled with bleeding holes thankfully in places that were less than Vital, "Rookie's down!" she called and huffed, making her way over toward him with a slight limp toward as she grunted, focusing her magic again as she called out, "We need to move faster or find a way to cover ourselves!" pausing her speech as that pale pink light flooded over the fallen Pegasus to try and seal uphis wounds enough to at least bring him back to the land of living.. and grenades and mines and explosions and such.

"Aquilinus! Try to find us a path with as few mines as you can and point them out, Spectre and I can try and clear them out fast enough to keep us moving!" she said and then focused back on Rookie, "C'mon Rookie get up!" she said

[More healing on Rookie now 50hp]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am