Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+9
Cuppa Beans
Night-Shade
Aquilinus
Blast Cap
Rad Boom
Ginger Ale
Kestrel
Happy Trails
Galactic Dash
13 posters

Mansion on Haunted Hill [Closed]

Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Mansion on Haunted Hill [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mansion on Haunted Hill [Closed]

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Lightning would give the unicorn mare a bow of his head, replying back politely, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Silver." The pegasus would take a little glance at the new pony that arrived, a pony that he didn't recognize but he ignored that fact. Following Bane Silver to the next room, Lightning paused when he saw the group of ponies before him.

Looks like Bane Silver managed to invite a large amount of his friends. Kestrel, Happy Trails, Winter Bell, Galactic Dash, the list went on. He could recognize the red unicorn there as Cuppa Beans, the doctor that helped save his life. Rad Boom was here as well and he owed him for his help in saving his marefriend who was currently at home watching over Alius. Giving a smile to the ponies there, he bowed his head gently, "Hello, all." There would be time to catch up with them later. For now, he would allow their hostess to speak.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Mansion on Haunted Hill [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mansion on Haunted Hill [Closed]

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Bane Silver took a deep breath after Trails' apology, "It's alright, for me at least. Please do try to be as respectful as you can around Sooth Sight. He is descended from the ones who invested all that money in the house's defense systems. But as far as I know him, he is quite friendly, which brings me to your question, Kestrel." Bane silver said, turning to Kes.

"Each of you were chosen because you seemed to be the best known residents of Stableton. Sooth Sight took interest in the town because it sprang up so close to the mansion, and how valiantly you fought for freedom a while back as well. He was interested in meeting you all, is his real drive. Just being neighborly."

Dash looked over as there were two new arrivals, one of them was Lightning Flash, whom he waved to as he walked in, silently. Allowing Bane Silver to speak. He gave a look to the Equestrian flag displayed over the door to the Dining Room. Dash raised a hoof when Bane Silver was finished speaking, "How old is this mansion?" he asked.

Bane Silver looked to Dash when he asked his question, "Oh... I'd say going on 300-400 years, is my best guess. It was an old house even before the War."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Rad listened to what Bane Silver said, occasionally still looking at all the fancy things in the room, Still amazed at how old some of it was, and how shiny! "So ol' Sooth Sight just wants to say hi eh? Sounds like a nice guy to me, so what's all this about the hauntins? I mean, we've all heard stories and stuff... But what's really goin on? There's no such thing as ghosts... Right?"
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Deus listens intently, motionless. She is very interested. She hopes the little pegasus is wrong. "Is the little pegasus wrong?" This would be an interesting night indeed. Such shine and glimmer.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 am

Rad turned to face the new voice, and a unicorn that looked like she hadn't had a decent meal in a while, and had only one eye. Rads first thought was that she literally looked as though she had been through hell and back again. "I'm not that little..." He said with a grin. "Well... I'm a litlle smaller than most pegasi, but not by much. Though, I guess that would still make me... Little... Then... Huh... Guess I just contradicted my self eh? Well, names Rad Boom and ya sure look like ya have some interestin stories to tell..." Rad had extended his hoof as he spoke. Still smiling, both from friendliness, and at his own ability to make a fool of himself in any situation.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:40 am

Ale just stood there silently as the rest of the group chattered on. His attention was drawn to the two late arrivals, the first he recognized as stableton's deputy, although ale was sure he'd seen that pegasus somewhere before. The second pony was a complete stranger to ale, he was pretty sure he could remember any pony that only had one eye and something about her felt...off. He decided not to introduce himself just yet.

Turning back to silver as she explained why everypony was here ale had to stifle a laugh. "I'm sorry but nopony in the wasteland just wants to be neighborly." Ale looked around the room at all of the guest and ran through his memories of them as well as the reputations he'd heard. "I have a feeling we're all here for some greater reason than breaking in the guest rooms, But i'll hear what mr. sight has to say before I start accusing you of lying."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:07 am

Her eye locks onto the hoof, now slightly confused. He responded. Had she spoken? Of course not... No, she had. Insulting words. This response was wrong. He should be angry. What should she do? Stab him in the throat! I want to hear that voice gurgle as his lungs fill with blood! No, I doubt I even could. I have no weapons... Make friends with him. You're all on your own, you could use friends. Ignore this Little One. His time will come. You need only bide your time and become stronger. Her expression evens out again and her gaze shifts to his face. She is still again.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 am

Rad just sort of... Looked, first at Deus, then at his hoof, which was still extended, unshaken... Maybe she doesn't know what it means... But I spoke to her... Maybe she's deaf, she's already missing an eye... Rad lowered his hoof. "Okay... Can ya hear me? Would seem wierd that ya talk to other if ya can't hear their respose, so I guess ya can... But like I said i'm Rad Boom, what your name? Unless... Ya don't have a name? That would be... Odd... But it might be possible, is that why ya not sayin anythin?"
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:19 am

Now this was getting amusing. Of course she had a name. "My name is Deus, of course." And she could hear. She could hear so much.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:27 am

Of course? Am I supposed to know of her? Maybe I am... Uh oh... Rad smiled awkwardly. "Right... Of course... Deus, nice name, sounds kinda fancy. So what're ya here for? Money? Answers? Ghosts? None of the above? ALL of the above! Or perhaps." Rad moved a little closer and whispered. "Maybe your here on a secret agenda eh? Ya look like ya might have ya own business here... If it's somethin you'll need help with, I can help ya. Happy to help! No matter what it is..."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 am

Deus has now seen enough to form an opinion. Meat bag, target practice! He's so helpful, he'd make a great best friend. Useless Little One, ignore him. "Above, below, just like this house. I think all." She continues staring.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 am

Rad was rather confused by Deus' words... "Uhh... This house thinks? Or maybe... Wait... What?" Rad sat for a moment trying to work out what Deus meant, then just shrugged. "Anyway! How bout I stick with ya eh? Two sets of eyes are bet- Uhh... Sorry..." Rad had of course just remembered that Deus only had the one eye... "Uhh... The two of us can find more eh?"
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:40 am

See, he wants to be friends! Definitely a good plan. If he says one more word GUT HIM! Useless Little One tagging along. Pay him no heed. "It's a big house."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:48 am

Rad looked around. "Sure is, we should definately stick together then, incase we get lost or somethin, better that at least two of us can stick together eh? Alone we might just never be found... And what if somepony tried to kill us, together we could fight them off, less chance of gettin snuck up on..." Rad realised he had now just thrown the thought into his mind that this whole thing might just be an attempt to kill them off one by one. "Uhh... Yup, we should definately stick together eh?"
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 am

He's very insistent. Turn on him, run him through! It'll be easier to just let him follow us. "Yes." She says still staring blankly.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:58 am

Rad smiled. "Right! Well that's that then eh? This is gonna be a fun night I reckon... As soon as we get to see this Sooth Sight guy." Rad turned back in the direction of Bane Silver, now stood next to Deus, and waited.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 am

Deus examines her new follower for strengths and weaknesses. Weakness: Naive, trusting. Strength: Pegasus, mine. It was definitely a start. Alternate possibility: Bluff, high threat level.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:34 am

Kestrel glanced over a Deus with a suspicious eye. She was...strange, very strange. Kestrel didn't know what to think about her, so for now he'd just keep an eye on the emaciated mare and keep a firm distance between them.

Lightning on the other talon got a typical Kestrel greeting. A grunt and a respectful nod. Bane Silver was given another respectful nod before Kestrel spoke a quick statement and then settled back into his position at the back of the group once more. No need to stand out just yet.

"Very well. Lead on Mrs. Silver."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Lightning would nod back to Kestrel, the mercenary that seemed to always hang around Stableton but who was also his mentor. Turning to look at Bane Silver, he listened closely to what she had to say about the house. It is rather unusual to see a house like this still standing after the war. Even more surprising to see ponies living it in without it being looted. His eyes wandered to Rad and that other pony, Deus, for a second and he couldn't help but frown a little at their side conversation. The pegasus didn't say anything, however, and he simply just fell in line with the others as he wanted for Silver to continue with their tour.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Bane Silver looked to Rad Boom, "Oh, over the years there have been countless reports of paranormal activity within this house. In some cases, ponies have identified activity to have been linked to objects in the collection of items the owners have gathered. Others say that this house is inhabited as well by the souls of the dead. There have even been some saying that this house is nearby a thin veil between this reality and that of the damned, and that the spirits that inhabit this house, are far more sinister than some would like to believe. I myself have experienced some of the activity, but I have never been overtly pestered by it. It accepted me into the family, as Sooth Sight had."

She then powered up her magic, "But, the official tour of the mansion will begin after you all meet Sooth Sight, now, without farther ado." She then surged her magic over the doors and opened them. Beyond the door was a massive dining room that looked fit almost to host a Grand Galloping Gala within. The table was set with way too many place-mats of fine golden silverware. The plates were all fine porceline. As with the Main Hall, there were a number of prewar relics adorning the walls. Hanging from the ceiling, were beautiful chandeliers decorated with gemstones from the caverns beneath Canterlot.

ItemCondition
    1x Suit of Ancient Pegasus Tribe ArmorPristine
    1x Suit of Ancient Unicorn Tribe ArmorPristine
    1x Suit of Ancient Earth Pony Tribe ArmorPristine
    1x Flag of the Kingdom of GryphusPristine
    1x Flag of the Unicorn TribePristine
    1x Complete set of Elements of Harmony replicasPristine

Dash was agape as he looked around at the room. Before today he could have only imagined what life had been like before the bombs had dropped. Now he knew that he was being given a once-in-a-lifetime glimpse into it. And not just that, but a glimpse into what high class prewar society had been. Like a colt in a museum, Dash trotted over to the Elements of Harmony replicas, "Oh jeez! Man, I know these are replicas, but damn! They're cool!"
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Deus enters the room and looks around. She sees many sparkling trinkets of silver and gold. They are useless. She looks at the ancient armor and sees the wearers in their times of battle and glory. They are covered in blood. She sees the empty place settings. They are lacking. She watches all with a blank, empty gaze, no surprise or interest in her expression. She wonders how many will survive this night.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Lightning raised his brow just slightly as he listened more to Bane Silver. Haunted spirits? Souls of the dead? Interesting. Did Lightning believe it though? Nope. He's seen a lot of things in the wasteland since he had left Stable 113. Ghosts and spirits were not one of them though.

Following the others into the Dining Room, he would take a look around the room mildly impressed. "Wow." He would look at the others and see how they reacted to this room but Dash's extreme reaction to the replicas to the Elements of Harmony made him roll his eyes a little. "Heh, Dash. It's just replicas. Save that if you saw the real thing."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Ale entered the dining room and took a glance around at the various displays surrounding the room and at the armor that occupied those displays. "Impressive, to say the least." He approached one of the cases that housed the tribal armor of the pegasi and he had to wonder, "How did he get this shit?" Ale wondered if these items were merely for show or for bragging rights. Ale tended to keep a few things like this on display in his home in appleloosa, but they were war trophies and never as extravagant as the things sooth sight kept on display. The things ale kept all had stories behind them, the blood stained sign that once hung over his family's farmstead told the tale of his childhood and the day that it all went wrong. The broken rifle that hangs on his mantle tells of the ascension ale had to take in order to earn his freedom.

As ale looked past his reflection in the cast to the blood caked armor within he had to ponder the stories that lies behind it, and whether or not these stories belonged to sooth sight, his ancestors or some unlucky sod who had this striped off of him by some scavenger only to have it sold to some hoity toity unicorn in a big house. Ale turned to silver and asked, if you don't mind me asking, how did these things find themselves to be in your husband's collection?"
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:13 am

Rad walked into the next room alongside Deus, the sight of yet more old and not to mention shiny things setting off that spark in his eye once more. Though having vented most of his excitement in the first room, Rad at least managed to stay still this time, though he still had to look around at everything multiple times. "This stuff is all so... Old! Where do ya think he got all this from Deus? I mean... I never see anypony sellin this sorta stuff!"
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:17 am

Deus looks at her follower. "It's an old house, as well as big." Of course no one was selling it. Nopony else in the world likely even had these sorts of things. "Old things even before the war. None left now." She stares at him with her single eye.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 pm