Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

An Out of Body Experience [Closed]

Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Re: An Out of Body Experience [Closed]

Post by Zestari on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:52 am

Zestari sat there, leaning forwards slightly towards Kestrel. After a long moment, she was mildly disappointed that he didn’t respond. At least there were some nuances in his body behaviour that at least suggested he was thinking about things, rather than trying to play the silent game to get her to leave.

She sighed softly; it was going to be a long wait until Granny Bones came to the camp. She shuffled slightly where she sat and resumed watching the landscape before her. She’d told Kestrel she wouldn’t leave and she intended to fully keep her word.

HP: 223
    DT: 25
    AP: 40
    RM: 5
    Crit Threshold: 94
    Botch Threshold: 4
    Dodge: 24
    S 5 – P 5 – E 4 – C 5 – I 8 – A 8 – L 7

Defences
    Ranged: 60
    Close: 74
    Explosive: 55
    Passive: 48

Weapons
    10mm pistol – Hit: 12 – Damage: 22 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 5 – Cap: 12
    .45 pistol – Hit: 12 – Damage: 29 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 8 – Cap: 7
    Unarmed – Hit: 26 – Damage: ? – Crit: ×2 – AP: 6
    Knife – Hit: 7 – Damage: ? – Crit: ×2 – AP: 4

Perks/Traits
    Perk name: Iron hoof +10 unarmed damage
    Perk name: Prancing Shadow
    Perk name: Field Medic Half AP cost to bandage

Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 am

The memories swam and Kestrel continued to remain silent. Every so often the ex-griffons eyes would shift, or his/her muscles would twitch. Spasming as phantom pains shot through their breadth.

Behind the wall in his mind Kestrel let himself fall into a pit of...solipsism it could be called. In which he slowly, but surely strolled through each and every memory he had stored behind those walls.

If the mare beside him could see what he saw, knew what happened...maybe she'd have understood. But, just like before, Kestrel said nothing, did nothing. He just sat there...staring, lost for the time being.

HP: 373
    DT: 30
    AP: 42
    DC: 21
    Botch 7
    Crit: 97
    S:8 P:8 E:7 C:2 I:8 A:7 L:4

Defenses
    Rn: 106
    Cl: 100
    Exp: 69
    Pa: 57

Loadout
    Lightning Talons
    HIT: 43 DAM: 56 AP: 8 CRIT: x2.5 SPEC: -15 DT, 5 shock damage for 5 turns.

Vakara
    HC: 43 DAM: 78 AP: 8 CRIT: x2.5 SPEC: -15 DT, -5 AP on crit

Hellsing
    HC: 60 DAM: 85 AP: 16 CAP: 8 CRIT: x3 SPEC: -15 DT

Casull Revolver
    HC: 60 DAM: 53 AP: 13 CRIT: x2.5 CAP: 5

Perks/Traits
    Luna Sight: +5 to hit when dark/night.
    Ghost: x2 Sneak bonus at night.
    Stonewall: Can't be knocked down in combat.
    Luna Blessed: +2 INT/PER when dark/night
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:36 am

Mona would have stayed silent despite everything that had happened in such a short time. In most cases, she might have followed after Zestari when they went after Kestrel, if just as protection (Though Mona doubted it would help much...), but kestrel was stuck in a very weakened body, and despite Zestari having her disability, she knew she had a much better way with words then Mona could ever hope to achieve. All she would have brought was a hinderance. It was this same logic which was why she didn't go after Jasmine, instead watching Violet go instead to confort the former pegasus.

"Heh...isn't this ironic? You finally get emotional freedom...and yet when you need it, you have nothing to say..."

She muttered to herself, bitterly, a weak chuckle at the fact.
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Jasmine patted Violetwell on the shoulder with her talons gingerly as she spoke with an increased energy. She sat on her hind quarters, hunched slightly as she drew back in her arms toward her chest. The griffin's legs shuffled and scooted her muscular form slowly toward the mare, nudging into her as she decided to pry her for more information.

"Something stupid!? I hardly think it could be that bad- come on Vi! Tellmetellmetellmetellme! You can't mention something like that and not tell me the details..." Jasmine's voice sounded almost pleading as she requested the information from Violet. "I know that its hard to believe- me being a genius and all...But I do stupid things all the time! I won't judge!." Jasmine giggled and snorted behind her beak/muzzle. "Well... I shouldn't say stupid... Maybe silly is a better word..."
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 am

Violet glanced nervously back and forth as Jasmine got closer, pressing further to try to get the filly-turned-mare to reveal her secret. Again, the effect was rather unsettling given whose body Jasmine was in.

“Erm...” she murmured, mind trying to come up with a possible answer that’d make sense. She couldn’t just tell her about the taint pool, it wouldn’t take her much to come to the right conclusion...Or could she? She doubted Jasmine would be afraid of her if she knew she was a mutant, or even try to kill her or something stupid like that. On the other hoof though, she wasn’t sure if Jasmine would even be capable of keeping the secret a secret, not like Bake has been able too.

The filly just didn’t know what to do. Tell her, or try to lie her way out? As a result of her indecisiveness Violet was reduced to rubbing her hooves and mumbling “It’s...a secret...don’t know if I should...” with a slight red glow on her face.
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 am

Jasmine's new predatory eyes looked upon the young filly's face, noticing her cheeks appearing to become flushed in far more definition than she was used to. Her body relaxed slightly as she gently touched the mare's shoulder before removing her talon once more. Jasmine's energy became far more tame as she ceased her pursuit of interesting stories.

"Aww Vi, it's ok you don't have to tell me if its embarrassing. I don't want to force that stuff out of you... Besides after I knew how you became blind, I'd probably want to know how your eyes started glowing." Jasmine had yet to reflect that Violet's eye trauma and the mysterious glowing of her eyes were connected. Jas still was rather curious about Violet's story, but her experience from earlier reinforced that some subjects were better left untouched.
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 am

Violet blinked as Jasmine mentioned her being embarrassed. “Um...No, that’s...That’s not it...” she trailed off, fidgeting a bit. Should she tell her? Would this be fine or would it horribly backfire? She just...didn’t know...

Yes Jasmine was offering her an easy way out with this, but a part of her kinda wanted to tell Jasmine. She was a nice mare, and she knew she could probably trust her to not abuse her secret in anyway.

It was really just a question of whether or not she’d be able to keep the secret a secret.

“Jasmine...How good are you at keeping secrets?” she asked slowly.
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Bakewell remained silently behind while Jasmine and Violet went one way and Zestari and Kestrel went another. She didn’t feel as though she knew Jasmine well enough to help Violet, and didn’t really think that Kestrel would care about anything she tried to say or do.

So she sat still, feeling a little bit useless and a whole lot like an intruder to the camp around her. She couldn’t help but have a nagging feeling that, If Kestrel wanted to be alone, she and the others should have been the ones walking away. Bakewell nervously shifted her weight from one hoof to the other and considered leaving, but she was in Violet’s body and had no idea how to fight in it. What if something attacked her and forced Violet to stay in Bake’s disgusting body forever?

Luckily her attention was distracted by some muttered words and a small chuckle. Bakewell hadn’t really noticed Mona, what with everything else going on. The ex-unicorn didn’t seem particularly happy, perhaps Bakewell could distract her with conversation?

“Uh, hey Zes- Er- Mona.” She said, getting up and moving closer. “I guess I haven’t really spoken to you much since this body thing happened. How are you doing? What’s it like being a zebra?"
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:59 am

The ears on the griffin perked up as an intrigued look crossed her/ his face. Her body shifted making Violet the focus of her attention. The eyes hidden behind the black mask shifted left and right before her head inched closer to Violet.

"Keeping a secret is no problem at all Vi. So..." The black griffin's eyes panned their surroundings once more to assure no one would come closer. It looked like Jasmine was about to receive an offering of trust and she did her part to ensure nopony else would over hear whatever Violet wanted to tell her. As she looked suddenly a sharp pain ached throughout her wings. The feeling throbbed severely and completely took her by surprise. Her eyes clenched shut as she took a moment to adjust to the pain in her wings, before opening them again and continuing.

"... So what's this secret you want to share?"
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Mona would look over at the purple filly that Bakewell's mind was inhabiting, taking a few seconds to think of an answer.

"...Flexible? I remember almost tripping multiple times when we heard Jasmine scream. It honestly makes my original limbs seem like they had rusted joints or something, in comparison."

She would say, as she subconciously stretched one of the limbs out a bit as she talked about them.

"So, how about you? What's it like being a Unicorn filly?"
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 am

Violet watched as Jasmine carefully checked the surrounding area to make sure nopony would overhear. Perhaps her previous worry about her being able to keep the secret was unfounded.

Violet was soon startled to see the griffon stiffen in obvious pain. She was about to say something when the griffon seemed to recover, and questioned what the secret was.

Violet took a deep breath as she considered what to say exactly.

“Ok Jasmine...First, I know you’ve been in the wasteland for only a few months now, but do you know what Taint is?”
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 am

Jasmine tilted her head at Violets question. She furrowed her brow as she placed a birdy hoof to her birdy muzzle. Her tone was unsure as she responded.

"I can't say I've ever heard of Taint... No..." She grew quiet as she focused on the beige mare before her. Her ears stood straight up as her interest was peaked, awaiting to hear her explanation.
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:46 am

Violet nodded. She suspected that Jas wouldn’t know, even with her interest in scientific stuff, which she was sure Taint fell under.

“Well, Taint is this...Icky, gross magical gunk that you can find in pools and puddles in the wasteland. The stuff is really, incredibly dangerous. It can twist, change, and mutate your body in horrific ways. Nopony really knows where the gunk came from, although you usually don’t find it often outside of places that are just filled with the stuff all over the place.” she explained to Jasmine. She paused for a moment as she collected her thoughts.

“When I was ten, living in Friendship City at the time, I managed to sneak out of the city under a dare from another foal. When I was somehow able to sneak past the guards, my cutie mark appeared, a cloak with eyes peering out from under it. The eyes were blue, like mine were.” she let that last comment sink in for a moment. “I was so happy to get my cutie mark. And as a young and kinda stupid filly I had little sense and started hopping and dancing around with abandon. I was so happy.” She snorted. “Somepony above apparently took offense to that, because I managed to trip and fall into the one puddle of taint near the city, head-first. By the time my parents found me I was in agony and it felt like my head was filled with burning acid, which it pretty much was.”
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:56 am

“It’s… uh… unique.” Bakewell admitted. She didn’t want to say too much about how being Violet felt for obvious reasons.

“I feel pretty small. A lot weaker, too.” The filly admitted, after some thought. While both of these things were true they had, for the most part, taken such a huge backseat to the incredibly massive difference that was Violet’s unique sight. “Oh! And the horn. Vi tried to teach me basic magic, but I didn’t really understand it. I’m sure you know a ton about being a unicorn, though. What do you think of the zebra we’re going to meet. Is she trustworthy? Do you think she can really fix this?”
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

Mona would give a chuckle at Bakewell's assumption that she knew alot about Unicorn magic and the like.

"Heh, not as much as you would think. I've never been the most magical of Unicorns. All I really know are a few basic spells...but I'm pretty decent with telekinesis though, I had a lot of practice fine-tuning it when I was younger so I could play the piano and earn my cutie mark.

I can understand that Magic is probably going to be hard to learn how to use. It's kind of a natural thing, in ways, like your horn is a fifth limb. If you weren't born with it, then it's going to be hard to learn how to manipulate it right away."

When Bakewell asked about the old Zebra though, Mona looked doubtful for a moment.

"...To be honest? I'm not sure, they seemed a little loopy to me...But Zestari trusts them, and thats all I need to give them a chance to fix this."
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:33 am

“Yeah, to be honest I’m slightly conflicted about magic. I mean, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, right? I’m an earth pony, so I’ll never get the chance to try stuff like this again, right? But at the same time, what if I do somehow learn it and, I don’t know, decide I can’t go back to a life where I have to pick up every disgusting rock, knife, and gun in my mouth? What if I run off with Violet’s body and force her to sit in my disgusting old one?” Bakewell asked, before stopping to shake her head, as though to dislodge the thought.

“I suppose you’re right about the zebra.” Bakewell admitted. “Zestari should probably be able to tell whether she’s trustworthy or not. It just seems a little...” She trailed off and drew a vague circle in the air with her purple hoof as she tried to pin down the right word. “…convenient?”

Bakewell had seen the doubt in Mona’s face, and couldn’t help but wonder if the now-zebra before her bore similar thoughts.

“Hey, wait. You play the piano?! So that’s what your cutie mark is!” Bakewell suddenly backtracked, interested in a detail that had originally flown past her head. She couldn’t really recall Mona saying much about her personal life. “Wow, where did you find one of them? Are you good? Oh, of course you are. You said you got your cutie-mark through it! You have to play for us sometime.”
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Mona would actually let out a chuckle when Bakewell started mentioning the worries that she would suddenly run off with Violet's body.

"I can understand how you feel fully. To be honest...I've been a little scared of doing the exact same thing to Zes. Run off with her perfectly fine emotions and leave her stranded with mine...but I could never do that to her. Besides, I've lived my entire life with that condition, and trust me when I say I would never wish it on anyone else."

However, the chuckle would fade when Bakewell started asking Mona about the piano, and requesting that she should play it for them some time.

"...Uh...I...don't know if I can do that Bake...I haven't played the piano in years, and the last time I did..."

Mona's voice would trail off, as she become silent for a moment, memories resurfacing of the last time she played those ivory keys. Her eyes actually seemed to mist up slightly, something that clearly hadn't escaped her, as she quickly turned her head in an attempt to hide them, quickly racking her head for a new topic.

"...Er...it's not...it's not really important. So, uh...How has things been with you? Er, I mean...um...before the bodyswapping and all..."

Mona quickly asked, her emotional stumbling making her attempt to switch topics rather painfully obvious.
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Bakewell’s own youthful smile, excited at the prospect of hearing Mona play, withered and died once she realized that the zebra’s had done so. What had Bake done? Was it something she said? She was two for two on upsetting her friends, today…

The filly reached out and held a hoof to Mona’s foreleg as the now emotion-holding ally turned away. Bakewell had tried to hide crying enough times to recognize when somepony was doing it.

Also technically she could see through parts of Mona’s head, so turning it away wasn’t exactly a great defense against the filly.

“Hey. It’s okay.” She said gently, noting yet again how much better Violet’s voice sounded compared to her own natural sound. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. Forget I ever mentioned it.”

Knowing that it was Mona crying felt odd. The mare generally didn’t have much emotion, and Bakewell couldn’t remember ever seeing her cry. She silently added piano playing to her short list of “No” topics whenever Mrs. Tones was around.

“Things have been about the same for me.” She said, swapping topics smoothly in an attempt to make things easier. “Doing this and that with the family, cooking or taking mercenary jobs when I get tired of cooking, basic stuff. Though to be honest I think I’m going to have to stop selling my cooking. The traders here have changed. They’re not… Hmm. That’s not really very interesting. How have things been for you?”
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Science for Jasmine was an essential part of any story that could indefinitely sustain her interest. And seeing how this one started off with "sciency" "tainty" wonder, she was beginning to like this story already. She had so much questions about the properties of the mysterious goo that seemed to defy physics by the sounds of it. But almost in an out of character sort of way, she sat and listened politely trying to resist the urge to ask a million questions, though noticeably her beak would open on occasion, before shutting again.

Then the story changed to Violet's past as a youngling, which really wasn't that long ago. At the mention of Violet getting her cutie mark, the scary preditory griffin clopped her birdy hooves happily and purred to herself in excitement. But the story shifted soon to a more tragic side, leaving an image in her mind of a younger Violet writhing in pain.

"Oh my goodness... Violet, that's horrible! I can't even imagine how painful that was!" Jasmine placed a mutated hoof to her birdy cheek as she tilted her head. "So there you were, all alone and fell in a puddle of this horrendous toxic goo!" She thought to herself for a moment as she pondered over the mysterious substance that she assumed could be fatal after causing the right mutations. "At least you're still a lovely young filly, er- were... So how did you end up escaping?!"
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 am

“Ooooh yeah. It was preee~eeety painful. Still the most painful thing I’ve gone through! Only thing that’s come close was when I got my horn cracked back in the stable. That wasn’t that fun.” she said nonchalantly.

“Aa~aanyway. I didn’t escape. Not really, not by myself. I think I managed to drag myself a bit out of the icky pool, but that was it. No, what happened was that my parents found out that I managed to sneak out and came out looking for me. They found me by the pool moaning and groaning and generally looking pretty horrible. So they used their magic to drag me back to Friendship City to see if the doctors there could do anything...Well, not literally dragging me, but you get the picture.” she explained.

“They brought me to the clinic and and the doctor ponies washed me off before performing some experiment treatment for taint treatment. They stuck biii~iig needles in my legs-” She held up a hoof and pointed at her foreleg for emphasis. “-and pretty much had to pump out and filter all my blood, get all the taint out of me, while also dumping dozens of chemicals into my system. I’m not even entirely sure what they did put in me, they said they got it from these ponies who also told them how to treat me. If it wasn’t for that I would have died, Taint is nearly impossible to get out, and the damage it does is even harder to undo. I was lucky though, the taint mutations were concentrated in my head, and even they didn’t do a lot of real damage. Well, except for one thing. They killed these.” she pointed a hoof at her eyes...Before stopping.

“Wait...Not these...My...Actual, eyes...youknowwhatImean.”
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 am

Jasmine the griffin listened intently as Violet shared her traumatic experience. Her face formed a grimace as the beige mare explained her treatment for the taint-caused injuries. Inside her belly a knot began to form as she cringed from the mental imagery and the thought that this almost killed her. In response to Violet's last statement, Jasmine's ears laid back slightly; her tone of voice lowered noticeably.

"A-actually..." Jasmine chuckled slightly while tilting her head. "What did you mean by kill these?"

The happy go lucky predator reflected on the story, which seemed a lot to take in. She could only imagine what it was for Violet to have lived through it all. The former filly managed to win the fight for survival with the help of wasteland doctors despite the odds, and for that reason Jasmine began to regard Violet as amazing.

"I'm just glad you've managed to make it through that Vi. And the mutations haven't caused you any complications?! To make off with just silver eyes is incredible, even if they glow."
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Violet blinked as Jasmine asked for further explanation as to what she meant by her eyes being ‘killed’. “I mean they were dead. Lifeless. The taint pretty much destroyed the retina and drained all the color out of my irises. They turned grey, dull, and unable to see anything.” she explained.

“My parents were pretty broken up by the whole thing, I wasn’t though. What happened happened, no reason to cry over it because there was no way to fix it. So I had to live my life, not being able to see a single thing and having my mother constantly fretting over me.” She paused. “It was fairly annoying.”

She shook her head. “At that point the mutations were benign, barely noticeable. They were growing though, and their effects became known in...Oooh, about three months, give or take, when I woke up one morning with a soft glow coming out of my eyes and a room highlighted in shades of grey for me to see.”
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Jasmine nodded in an exaggerated manner as she listened. At the mention of her mother fretting over her Jasmine giggled, adding a small comment so as to not interrupt the story.

"I hate it when parents do that! Them hovering over you was probably the most painful thing!" Her beak formed a smile behind the mask. The black surface concealing her facial features left most of her expressions a mystery. Save for her voice, as well as her eyes which revealed her energy.

The story continued to unfold, leaving a very intrigued griffin soaking up her words. "OH MY GOODNESS! Your eyesight started to come back!?" Jasmine immediately ate her words, thinking it silly to ask the outcome of something that she knew. Of course Violet could see, in fact her eyes seemed to be no different than any other set she's seen despite their haunting glow. "Oops, just forget what I said. I got caught up in your story, its so hard to imagine you going through this. So it sounds like you lost the function of the cones in your eyes? Interesting! That is if I'm understanding you correctly. You can't see color at all?"

Jasmine sat up on her hind quarters and stroked the bottom of her beak with her talon- covered birdie hoof. Her other hoof touched her elbow, neither of her hooves seemed to be able to grasp anything since she has yet to develop coordination in them.
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Violet giggled at Jasmine’s outburst, waving it off with a hoof. “It’s fine Jassy, don’t worry about it.” she told the griffon. “Anyway, no, not exactly. See, the mutations...Pretty much completely repurposed my retina assembly. The entire retina, including all the rods and cones, was morphed.” She paused for moment as she considered how she was going to explain this next bit.

“Normal eyes, if you didn’t know, work by receiving light with the retina and using that to create images that your brain sees. The mutations changed my retina though so they don’t receive information like that. Light has no effect on my eyes, I can see perfectly fine in the darkest nights, and you can shine a blinding light in them and I wouldn’t even blink. When I started seeing again, the doctors weren’t really sure what to make of it, especially when my irises wouldn’t contract when light was shined on them. They eventually came to the conclusion that my eyes were seeing through some other means, and over the years I’ve come to believe that they work by reading the ambient magic that’s in pretty much everything and uses that to create images. Considering things like spark batteries and charged unicorn horns are much ‘brighter’ to my eyes it makes the most sense.” she explained, Bakewell’s voice slipping into the more methodical tone that Violet would use when discussing or explaining medical stuff.

“As I got older my sight became stronger. When it first ‘awoken’ I could barely see more than a few feet, and everything was vague. Now when I put enough power into my eyes I can see out to a hundred meters, and while I have harder time seeing things the the further out they are out, I can see things really good when they’re closer to me. In fact anything about ten meters from me I can peer right through if I ‘turn up’ the power in my eyes enough. I’ve gotten good over the years at finely controlling the power I put into my eyes, to the point where I can quickly diagnose a pony just by looking at them.” she paused for a moment. “Well, could. Bakewell of course has my eyes right now. I’m stuck with plain-old Mark One eyeballs until we switch our bodies back.” She giggled. “Still, this isn’t so bad. It’s nice to be able to see colors again, if only for a little while. Plus views like this aren’t nearly as neat when you can’t see past a hundred meters. And trust me, that’s not a lot.”
    Game Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by Game Warden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 am

http://falloutequestria.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=123

Continue from here, ye who dare to continue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:19 am