Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Xeshir
Sharp Edge
Viktor Diesel
Scrap Parts
8 posters

To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

To Save a Kiwi(Closed) Empty To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am

Several days after the events that transpired following the violent destruction of Kiwi at the mutated hooves of Mr. Snuffles and the subsequently-and nearly complete-reconstruction of Scrap's little robotic buddy; Scraps was trotting around Stableton, putting up little fliers.

Sticking them up on posts, shack walls, the town board, and any place where he thought that ponies willing to take on his job would find it. Hopefully this strategy would work for the light grey unicorn as well as it had for ponies before him, considering that Scraps himself had been hired this way before.

Finishing the work of tacking up the fliers, each identical, with their promise of caps for a job ti be specified, and the location of where he could be found, along with when the ponies, who chose to accept the job, should meet up with him for the info, he trotted back home to wait for the first ponies to arrive.

(Alright everypony, post your introductory post but stop there for now, we still need to have one participant approved)
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

To Save a Kiwi(Closed) Empty Re: To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Post by Viktor Diesel Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 am

Diesel wandered his way around town aimlessly as he usually did. He just couldn't get used to the lack of hate in most ponies eyes that saw him. The feeling of relief he got as he walked was something he hadn't felt in a long time. He was just about to turn back to the inn he was staying at when something caught his eye, a flyer had been hung on a post. It seemed fairly fresh from the lack of wear on it, ripping it off he read the directions to the house of the person who wanted to hire someone.

He was about to toss it away when he took a step and felt something in his pockets, or at least a lack of something. He had almost no caps to buy food for himself, and he still had to pay his rent. Sighing he re-read the directions and turned to follow them. Turns out he was pretty much on the opposite side of the town from where this pony lived. As he finally stepped up to the house he gave a swift knock on the door to let whoever was inside know he was there. Turning around he leaned up against the building and relaxing as he waited for anyone else who might show up.
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Sharp was trotting around the town when he's eyes caught up by a flyer on a wall. Sharp read the flyer and his eyes sparked with excitement and ran to the pony's location eagerly wants to take the job.

"Wohoooo! Another new Scavenging trip for me."

Sharp stopped by and it seems a Diamond Dog was waiting first. Sharp sat down and waited what is going to happen next.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Xeshir read the flyer again. A job that promised caps but with no information about it? It seemed a little suspicious, but she simply shrugged and began trotting towards the location mentioned. She figured that if she ever wanted to get some decent unarmed weapon she was going to have to be less picky about how she earned caps. After a few minutes she arrived and saw an earth pony and a diamond dog waiting outside. She joined the small group and whistled a tune as time passed.

Last edited by Xeshir on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Is walking into town when he sees a flyer goes past him adn manages to see the word paymetn fo caps. He goes to grab it and finds tha he cuold make even more then caps. He ponders on to go for it or try and think of anotehr way to make money.
    He carries it around with him for a bit then decides that the salvage might be enought to get him to the ransom. He looks to the sky and smiles thinking of the pony he fell in love with and how he will save or buy her one day.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:12 pm

"Finally! I need something to do." Mix was exited. His first job since Friendship City. He was exited as he was at the Nightmare Night Celebration. For some reason he was still in town even after the celebration ended. Guess he wanted some time off before he headed out to... wherever.

He ran to where this pony wanted to meet but found out that four others were waiting there too. He just assumed it was a team effort. He smiled and trotted to the four waiting patiently outside the door. He took out a bottle of sparkle~cola he saved from the party earlier this week and drank up.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Scraps anxiously checked his pipbuck clock-for about the billionth time since he set up the posters. He was anxious to get Kiwi all fixed up amd this was the best possible bet. And as the time that he had marked on the sheet drew nearer he started to let his mind wander about the possible ponies that may answer his call. In specific he wondered if any of his friends had stumbled across his want ad at one of their favorite haunts.

When the time arrived he got up from where he was fiddling with a pile of robot components, unaware that as per the norm, due to some twisted whim of the universe, that he had managed to get a gear stuck in his horn again.

Telling himself that he may as well get this started off on the right hoof he opened the door, smiling cheerfully as he surveyed the assembled ponies, gryphons and diamond dog that had answered his flier.

"Hiya everyone, I assume you're all here for the job mentioned on the flier. Oh and before I forget, I'm Scraps."
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:48 pm

"Mar-Vale Blackwing and I don't care about any of you but only about the reward." Looking down at the others.
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Sharp gives a friendly smile at Scrap. Sharp properly introduced himself as a very educated colt he was.

"Hello there Scraps I'm Sharp Edge weapon repair colt and traveling scavenger."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Xeshir raised an eyebrown at Mar-Vales comment. Was he really that stupid? She ignored it and introduced herself.

"Hello Scrap. Name´s Xeshir. Care to spare some info about this job?" She said with a warm smile.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 pm

"Hiya Scraps, I'm ready for whatever you throw at me!" Mixtape says with enthusiasm.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Diesel watched as the rest of the group showed up one after another, nothing too special in it. Deciding not to bother with this group too much just yet he stayed sleeping for a while. After a bit the door finally opened up and a young unicorn male popped his head out. Turning to face him Diesel waited as he introduced himself, watching each pony introduce them self. The griffon who had spoken first just made him sigh in exasperation. "That guy has absolutely no sense of team work and will probably die by the end of this thing," He thought to himself.

Standing up he looked around at everyone else and smiled at them, "I'm Viktor Diesel, most just call me V or Diesel. It is a pleasure to meet you all, but Mar-Vale... you had better get some team ethics or you and me will have problems." Turning to face Scrap, Diesel nodded his head. "It is a pleasure to do business with you, as Xeshir said before, is there anything you can tell us about the job we were hired to do?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 pm

MScraps just about banged his head on the wall after Mar-Val introduced himself the way he did. Scraps had been hoping that he wasn't gonna get one of those ponies, well in this case griffon. Still he had taken a risk, and this is real life after all, not every risk turns up the perfect results. The others seemed to be nice though. Sucking it up he kept his smile and replied to all of them.

"Nice to meet you all. And don't worry, I'm not gonna send you in blind. What I want you guys to do is to raid a factory for me, and bring me back a little piece of wiring. Simple right? In return I'll pay you one hundred caps each and you can keep whatever loot you find there. Fair warning: I haven't been inside this specific facility, so I'm not sure what you'll find there. Questions?"
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Looks around at all the people assembled and thinks great I get to work with a couple of happy people. "Just my luck to get a team of mix matched ponies and a big loaf."
    In his mind he tries to keep up the big tuff-guy act but knows that he might not get any respect form them if he drops it. Ho wanders outside the door and listens as the others as him for information.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Xeshir´s mind settled after hearing Scrap. A simple scavenging mission? That ought to be easy, and while she would have preferred to be paid more than a 100 caps it was fair. She raised her hoof.

"Several. What does this little piece of wiring look like? Do you have any information about the area around this facility? Do you know what hostiles we might encounter there? Do we get paid now? And lastly, could you point me to the shops before we embark on this trip?" She said.
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Sharp gets very excited and the same time very confused, Sharp didn't knew what piece of wiring was Scrap is talking about but he ignored it and asked a diffrent question. At the same time agreed with Xeshir about the nearest store.

"Guess Xeshir's right where can we find a shop around?

Sharp while waiting his answer he looked aroumd that it seems everypony is here and ready for the big raid. Sharp felt like this was his first scavenging trip in a team.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:59 pm

"That does seem pretty easy. How far to the factory, cause I'd like to be indoors when night approaches." Mix was suprised that he was giving us 100 caps each for some wiring. He just hopes he can find something useful in the factory. But then again the factory could be infested with fire ants, ghouls, robots, or even hellhounds. He was gonna take that risk. he smiled to the others and paid more attention to Scrap.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Nodding his head in agreement with what the others were asking, Diesel laughed a little at how happy some of them were. It seemed like this trip would be a fairly lively one at least. "100 Caps sounds fair, far as shops go personally I'm ready to go whenever everyone else is. I'll be outside waiting for you all to get back," with that Diesel squezed himself outside the door and sat down next to Mar. "So talk Mar, whats your deal?" His tone flat and understanding, Diesel knew the look of a tough guy act, it was the same one he wore for most of his life.
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Looks at Diesel with a look of sorrow. "Let me start at the fight. It was me against four stupid raiders, who all had knives. They tried to jump me. After the first cut me in the foreleg I took to the air and gained an advantage. They were horrible fighters barely alive and after the months already fighting the animals, it was easy to kill them and I had seen what the normal raider did to normal ponies."

Starts to look like his old self. The happy youthful griffin of his past. "After I killed all of them I noticed I was hurt in several places, and bleeding heavily. I kept to the ground for about a day until I found a building to hide in and collapsed. I thought I was going to die in that horrible place, and my eyes slowly closed."

After a couple of hours I woke up to find something amazing. The most beautiful pegasus I ever saw. She had all black fur with a pure white mane and tale and looked at me with giant careing eyes. I tried to get up to speak with her, but winced in pain as soon as I put a single claw outside the blanket. She removed the blanket so I could get a look at my wounds and saw in horror as most of my body.I looked at her with fear in my eyes and asked her if I would live. She laughed and said I would not of lived is she had not found me an hour after I fell asleep."

"She stayed with me until I was fully healed a few days later. We talked about her past and mine, but I won't bore you with that."

"After I was healed we decided to part ways. I watched her go until she was lost in sight. I felt like I would never see her again, but I was wrong and at the worst possible time for me. I was being held captive by a group of slavers who wanted me to join them, about eight days in being held I woke up to find her staring at me from another cell with a slaver standing in front of her. I yelled at him to leave her alone and I would join them, and she looked up at me with horror as she realized I was the griffin she saved."

"My story goes from there and now I am looking to get enough money to buy her from them." He looks at the sky after he is done with the story.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Diesel sat as he listened to this griffon tell his story. He hadn't expected him to open up so easily, but still... Diesel had no idea what it would have been like in his position. After Mar finished his story Diesel only had one question on his mind. "So do you love her?" It was a simple question, one he truly didn't know the answer to. As they sat outside Diesel looked around and watched the dust blowing through the streets. "Also, best not to let anyone else know you work for slavers alright? I grew up in New Pegasus alone so I can understand some of those things but still, around here I don't think they would understand very well." Smiling at Mar, Diesel leaned back and got comfortable.
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Notices Diesel's kind words and says in response to the first questions, "Yes, I love her so much I am trying to get one million caps just to save her." It is about five minutes before he tells Diesel, "I trust you and will keep the advice of not telling anyone but I don't know about what this whole thing will turn out to be in the end."
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Sighing a bit Diesel could help but smile, here was a griffon tossed into a world he shouldn't have been a part of just for love. While Diesel didn't know anything about it he did know what it was to go at something with everything you have. "Well let's get this job done and get you working towards that million caps, eh? Oh also one more thing, don't put on a tough guy act like that around friends and comrades alright? It tends to get them angrier at you then being helpful. You'd be surprised at how many ponies and griffons around this town are extremely helpful."
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Noticing the two non-ponies wait outside Sharp, Xeshir, and Mix eagerly await more information from Scrap on their new mission. Mix was almost bouncing up and down in anticipation
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Sharp noticed Mixtape very excited and Sharp just pats his back and gives a very intruiged look at Mixtape. Sharp thought that this small guest was Mixtape's first adventure. Then he asked to Mixtape.

"Is this your first trip buddy?"

But Sharp also awaits for an answer from Scraps as well so he just waited for Scrap's answer.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:03 pm

"Pretty much, Exept for Traveling with caravans, spending most of my caps in New Pegasus, and..." Mix halts for a second. lifting his head a little trying to remember. "Nah, thats about it." all within the last few years.

Mix finally wonders about Sharp, what was he like? "Soooo..." Mix says looking back to Sharp in a really comical way, "What adventures have you been on?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 am