Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Warm Welcome (Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Black Aura smiled back and enjoyed the kiss while it lasted. She heard the neutral tone in Xeshir's voice and relied "Sure, ask me anything you want?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Xeshir looked at Aura right in her eyes. "Why are you a slaver?" She then put her hoof on her mouth before she could answer. "I want an honest answer, and you can tell me everything. I simply want to know what made you take this...Carrer." She looked at her with a sad expression. "Slavers treat ponies and zebras as if they were items to be sold, not living begins. So why?" She asked, waiting for her answer as she removed her hoof from the unicorn´s mouth.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Black Aura grew tense as the hoof was placed over her mouth and the questions were asked. When the hoof was removed she calmly replied "I was raised as a slaver, I have never enslaved a mare and made sure when I went on slaving no mare was taken. I want to punish male for what happened to me." She grew silent for a moment and finally looked the zebra in the eyes and said in a cold monotone, "On second thought, if I even catch you looking at a male, I will enslave you both." She had no expression in her face at all as she said this.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Xeshir kept the sad expression when looking at Aura. "As I said before, not all males have done wrong. Enslaving those who did? Maybe a fitting punishment, but those who did nothing to deserve it?" When Aura mentioned she would enslave her when looking at a stallion she squinted her eyes. "...I can´t tell if you´re joking or not." She admitted, her voice colder than usual.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Black Aura looked back at Xeshir and gave the response in another monotone, "I try to only enslave the ones who try to take control and hurt mares." She suddenly started to cry and buried her head in her blanket and mumbled "I am sorry for all of this I should leave." She started to get up and gather her things. "I thought you would understand that my hatred of males sometimes corrupts my judgement and I blurt out stupid things." She was fully packed and started to walk towards the door.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Xeshir sighted as Aura started to pack her things again, before she could leave she pulled her into a hug and kissed her deeply. "Don´t act like this. I´m sorry that I did not understand, but remember I have never been in a..Well, real relationship before...It´s...Difficult." Especially since her feelings about this mare where very mixed, even more now.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Black Aura tried to feel comforted but couldn't. She just looked away form Xeshir and cuddled with her blanket after the kiss was over and went through her bag checking for everything to be there. She found her personally made symbol to be gone, she had made it when she was still recovering and it was the most important things in her life. She looked at Xeshir finally and asked "Have you seen a little piece of metal laying around here?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Xeshir shook her head, why would she want a little pice of metal in a moment like this was beyond her. She hugged the unicorn again and sighted. "So where are you going?" She asked. The relationship was awkard and a minefield without a doubt, but Aura was a fun mare to be with.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Black Aura sighed and looked around the room a little bit more before replying, "Well either I go home with no slaves or stay here and give up my job." She shivered out of fear "If I return with nothing I might end up a slave, or worse back in that hut." She hugged Xeshir close and kissed her before burring her face into her chest "Please don't let that happen."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Xeshir hugged the mare tightly. "I promise that if you stay here and give up your job I´ll protect you as best as I can. Alright?" She hoped she would be able to live up to her promise. She really didn´t want Aura´s history to repeat itself. The mare deserved more than that.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Black Aura looked at Xeshir with hope in her eyes as she heard the words. She completely forgot about the symbol and focused on the zebra, "I have a few questions though." She looked around the room and sighed. "Who is gonna pay for the furniture?" she finally asked.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Xeshir couldn´t help but laugh a little. "I will. You paid for the drinks last night, so it´s only fair." She nuzzled the black unicorn and stared back at her. "So are you staying?" She said, a few sparks of hope in her voice. Making her give up slavery was one way to put her on the right track.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Black Aura nodded her head, "Yeah that sounds good." She looked around for her symbol one last time and decided it was a sign that since it is no longer there, then she was free to live her life. Aura truly smiled and looked at Xeshir with a happiness in her eyes that had been missing for a long time. "I will stay if I can find somewhere permanent to stay with you. We could even have parties and invite friends of yours." She was so giddy with happiness.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Xeshir smiled back at Aura, the happiness in her eyes making her feel...Good. It was hard to describe what it felt to make someone so happy, but she liked the feeling. Seeing her giddy with happiness just made her smile even more. "Well..." She thought. "I did buy a house here, pretty small, but a it´s something nonetheless. You could stay there with me." She said, now grateful she had spent the caps on that shack.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Black Aura's eyes grew even larger with happiness at the mention of a place to stay and with Xehsir as well. "I find ways to love you more and more." She nuzzled the zebra and hugged her closer.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 am

Xeshir just smiled sheepish as Aura said she loved her even more, sightly blushing. "Heh..." She said as she hugged back, not really knowing what to say or do. Celebrate? Show her the shack? Have sex again? Get drunk? She figured hugging was good enough for now.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:49 am

Black Aura smiled at Xeshir and got up. "I am gonna go buy a bottle of wine from the bartender." She walked outside the door and saw her symbol laying on the ground and looked at it. She finally shook her head and knocked it away sliding on the floor. She walked back upstairs with the bottle in her mouth and remembered the blue stallion about halfway up.

Aura rushed into the room and set the bottle down. She looked at Xeshir with a face of fear, "I have to go back to Loosa and get that blue stallion's mate." She waited for Xeshir to say something about it.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 am

Xeshir smiled at Aura as she came back with a bottle of wine, but was surprised when she said she was going back to Appleloosa because of the blue stallions mate...Wait...What!? She suddenly got up from the bed and looked at Aura. "Didn't you say you only enslaved those who deserved it?" Enslaving someones special somepony...That wasn't something that she liked.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Black Aura looked at Xeshir with desperate eyes. "Now I know why those stallions wanted to get out of town so early." She looked around in her bag and saw that Mr. Snuggles wasn't in his special pouch, "I also have to get my pet radgator Mr. Snuggles." "I think we should go get them as fast as we can." She packed Xeshir's things and waited by the door.

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Xeshir walked next to Aura, frowning a bit. "Alright, I´ll go." Truth be told she was mostly going to make sure Aura didn´t enslave them...Wait...Ped radgator? "Mr. what now?" She said, visibly confused.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Black Aura sighed and walked down the stairs giving an explanation.
    "Mr. Snuggles is my pet baby radgator, I thought he was in my bag but it looks like I left him there." She was walking through the bar and completely ignoring the drunks, "He makes me happy with his tiny, toothy smile." Aura smiled at Xeshir and opened the door for her.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Xeshir smiled a bit at Aura. Ped radgator...That was going to be hard to get used to, but it wasn´t her main concern right now. "You sure you want to go there?" She asked concerned. "Even more importantly, is that place safe for you?" She remembered what Aura had said about becoming a slave. She didn´t want that for neither of them.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Black Aura knew those specific questions would be asked and sighed. "I think if we get in there real quick and try to get out again, we will be fine." She walked outside and saw the cart still there. She walked around to the back and checked inside it. She saw Mr. Snuggles, the blue stallion, the one from last night, and the three she came there with. "Mr. Snuggles did these idiot stallions force you to watch them?" She asked her pet, sounding like how a mother would talk to her child.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Xeshir looked at the stallions the radgator and how Aura talked to him and couldn´t help herself. She started laughing heartly. "P-Please let them out." She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes and pointed at the blue stallion and his partner. They had done nothing wrong...Right?
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Black Aura looked at Xeshir like she was crazy. "The door is unlocked and I think they all had some fun." She put Mr. Snuggles and walked over to Xeshir and hugged her. She nibbled on of the zebra's ears and whispered "The wine is still waiting for us."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:51 pm