Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Warm Welcome (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Black Aura picked up a few of the debris and set it on the table before walking back to the bed, "Well, part of my job is making people have a fun time." She pulled her blanket, with the rose in the middle of it, out from under Xeshir and put it in her bag. "I made myself the prize since I am so sweet and beautiful." Aura got up into the bed and snuggled the zebra "I remember your name, I am glad to finally know a name with a fun zebra, now Xeshir do you remember mine?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Xeshir smiled a bit more as the unicorn nuzzled her, doing the same to her. "Well, if we did manage to break so much I guess you must be quite fun too." Her mind came up blank when she asked for her name. "Uh...Black Emerald? Black Rose? Black Root? It´s Black Rose, isn´t it?" She said with a slightly nervous tone, trying to desesperatly remember the unicorns name.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Black Aura sighed and got an evil idea, "For every time you don't get my name right I will do something naughty." She levitated a broken chair leg over, it was covered in a mist of black as well as her horn, looking back and tapped Xeshir lightly on the flank with it, four times. "You have my name half right."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Xeshir smirked at the unicorn as she explained her evil game, but could it really be considered evil if the zebra mare enjoyed it? She let out the tiniest of squeaks as she was paddled lightly four times. "Um...Silver Rose?" She said with a big, nervous smile.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Black Aura giggled and waved the leg in front of Xeshir's face, the black glow stronger, "Colder." She smacked a little harder, and looked up into the zebra's face "I just gave you a major hint."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Xeshir stared at the stick as it was waved in front of her face, then bit her lower lip and stifled an eep as she was smacked in her rump. The gears on her mind starting to move again trying to work out this puzzle. "Uh...Black Flank?" She blurted out, then immediately regretted it.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Black Aura looked at Xeshir "Did you really just say Black Flank?" She looks at the stick and giggles "No, but I am gonna turn yours blank and blue." Aura floated the stick in front of Xeshir again and waved her head at the same time before delivering a loud sounding smack to the zebra's flank
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Xeshir couldn´t help but let out a loud squeak now. That had really hurt! And also turned her on a little bit. She focused once again on the stick in front of her. It had to be something in it...Wait, the chair was made of wood! "Black Wood!" She said with a grin, sure that it was her correct name.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Black Aura gave the zebra the, you are a complete idiot stare. She picked up another stick and brought it towards them, "Now think really hard, the Black part is right, and you are right thinking my name has to deal with the sticks, but now try and focus on my horn."
    Aura giggled and struck the flank with both sticks, she hit the flank with a stick one after another.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Xeshir pouted as Aura looked at her with her stare. "Hey, I´m hangover, I really can-" She wasn´t able to finish her sentence as she yelped loudly as she was smacked in both her flanks, making her almost reflexively buck. It hurt...And was kinda hot. She stared at her horn and with her eyes closed she said, almost in a whisper. "B-Black Aura?"
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Black Aura smiled and let the sticks fall to the bed and cuddled up with the zebra "Finally you get my name correct." She gently nipped Xeshir's nose before laying down and simply hugging the zebra.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Xeshir let out a sight of relief as the paddling stopped. Her flank still hurt as the unicorn hugged her. She shrugged sightly and hugged her back. It felt...Nice. "So you´re staying for another day?" She said, trying to spark conversation. Normally she would have gone ahead and asked if she wanted another roll in the hay, but her throbbing headache put her off from doing it.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Black Aura smiled and kissed the zebra "Yeah, even you forgetting my name has already shown me you like having fun." She shivered and reached down form the blanket and touched her own flank "OWWW." she eeped. She looked at her flank and saw that it was a little bit bruised "I think I know why we broke the chairs now." Aura told Xeshir while blushing.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Xeshir giggled sightly as she had another flashback from last night. "I recall you asking me to beat your flank with the chair, ended up tripping on it and breaking it." She hugged the mare a bit tighter as she kissed her back. Memories where still very fuzzy, but the mare seemed to like fun as much as she did.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Black Aura blushed turning her face almost the same color as her head band. She nuzzled Xeshir's face and nibbled an ear before saying, "I think at one point you tore a blanket apart by biting it." Aura stroked the zebra's mane and grabbed two bottles of Sparkle-Cola from the bed side table and handed one to Xeshir "This may help with the headache, non alcoholic."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Xeshir blushed a bit. "Well, that just proves how good you´re!" She said giggling nerviously. She eyed the Sparkle Cola the unicorn was floating with suspicious. "...I never tried Sparkle Cola." She admitted.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Black Aura giggled and opened the bottles and flipped over onto the bed "I know a way for you to try it, I know you are going to enjoy this." She said it with a devilish grin.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Xeshir looked at Aura with a confused look, but after a few moments she returned the devilish grin. She was starting to really like this mare. "And that is?" She asked, her tone suggestive.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Black Aura giggled and started to slowly pour a bottle onto her head and stomach, "I think you have a drink to enjoy." She braced herself to try and lay still for this fun.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 am

Xeshir looked at what Aura had done with a huge smile on her face. "You´re such a tease." She said with a smile, then close in and gave her stomach a small lick. Her eyes grew wide.

Five minutes later.

Xeshir panted as she emptied the last of her stomach contents on the toilet. She most definitely DIDN´T like Sparkle Cola. She pulled out a bottle of water to clear the horrible taste in her mouth and drank greedily from it. After a few moments she trotted back into the room and hopped into bed with Black Aura. "...Sorry." She said with a sheepish smile.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:19 am

Black Aura enjoyed the little bit of fun while it lasted, but found out the hard way Xeshir didn't like Sparkle Cola. As the zebra was cleaning her staomch out, Aura decided to get washed up some and get the gunk out of her hair. She was done before Xeshir and was laying in the bed already.

Aura just wrapped her hooves around the zebra and gave him a light kiss on the lips before saying, "I think it is more of my fault instead of yours."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:39 am

Xeshir pulled the pony into a hug, still smiling sheeplish at her. "Still...Sorry." She said, her voice a bit dry from violently removing her stomach contents. She cuddled the unicorn and then another scene from yesterday returned to her mind. "Why were you dragging ponies into carts yesterday? I saw a bunch of stallions who were doing it at your command." She asked, her voice a bit more serious.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Black Aura looked out the window and her mind was wondering how she was going to explain this to her father. She barely heard the and shook her head before answering, "I knew that the would be drunks after my game, so I had my employees put them in the cart and take them to their own homes."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Xeshir raised a brown. That was...Oddly generous, but a good act nonetheless. She kissed the unicorn on the cheek and smiled at her. "So nice to see someone not taking advantage of others for once." She said sincerely. Nice ponies where so hard to find nowadays...
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Black Aura looked into the zebra's eyes and felt a stab of guilt in her stomach for lying to her, "Well my job is to make sure people have a good time." Aura pulled her blanket out of her bag again and cuddled it staring out the window thinking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 am