Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Coin Flip
Traeve
Ashen Coat
Crackle
Mr. Samedi
Techno Illuminate
Winter Bell
11 posters

Thread Wish List!

Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Thread Wish List!  Empty Thread Wish List!

Post by Winter Bell Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:41 pm

So, I was sitting around bored and I thought, 'I wonder what people would like to see but would probably never happen' and so I came across a thread idea I'd like to see happen some day.

Cuppa Beans vs Zestari in a brew off to see who can make the best tasting tea in all of the Equestrian Wasteland! with maybe Kes as a judge, since he seems to know his tea.

Share your threads you would like to see happen in the future, it can be about any pony on the site and in any situation that's plausible to the site. Thread Wish List!  42599183

Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Thread Wish List!  Empty Re: Thread Wish List!

Post by Techno Illuminate Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 pm

A full-on expedition of Canterlot... I know nobody's ever going to actually try going there, but it's still something I'd like to at the very least spectate...

Wishful thinking on my part...
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:08 pm

As I've mentioned many times before in the Chatbox, a pirate thread.

A thread involving a decayed, radioactive galleonhttp://s20.postimage.org/7cs06xzks/The_Vulture.jpg
    manned by a crew of savage ghouls, their captain a ruthless, murderous griffin ghoul named Flint. http://s20.postimage.org/8uzicgpct/Flint.jpg

The ghouls have longed desired to rule Friendship City, so that they may establish it as a base of operations.
    From there they plan to sail inward to attack settlements on the riverbanks.

Last edited by Mr. Samedi on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:31 am

I'd like a thread akin to (If you'll allow me an incredibly nerdy and probably overdone analogy) the battle for Helms Deep in LOTR. One group of players is tasked with defending a settlement from an invading army (Probably Red Eye's forces) while a second group gathers allies to repel them, swooping in at the last moment for a dramatic rescue.
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 am

Hmm...What threads would I want that probably are never going to happen...

Well a thread with Doctor Whooves for one thing. I still think that'd be pretty neat despite some people's objections.

Otherwise...Can't really think of any threads that I wouldn't be able to justify being made to some extent. Besides really stupid stuff that I'm not interested in anyway. (Like a thread where The Courier or any other fallout-game protagonist appears and you go on adventures with him or something)

Also, Techno, considering that several players (Including myself) have plans to go to Canterlot at some point and we even have a general guideline of WHEN you can go to Canterlot that idea may not be as far fetched as you think.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Techno Illuminate wrote:A full-on expedition of Canterlot... I know nobody's ever going to actually try going there, but it's still something I'd like to at the very least spectate...

Wishful thinking on my part...

I'm planning to go there Thread Wish List!  42599183

I have a thread plan and everything.
    Traeve
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Traeve Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 pm

I wish there was a thread where two major factions or even two groups of raiders were in a large battle and a group of rookies led by a vet or two..maybe three were leading them to safety when they were caught in the middle, good chance for combat experience and good grabs for equipment. I was thinking Kes would lead the group of rookies. intened to be a large amount of rookies btw.
    Coin Flip
    Coin Flip
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Coin Flip Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 pm

I want there to be a thread where a large group of raiders are hired by somepony along with the group of rookies with them, so a small group of rookies and a battalion of murderous chem addicted raiders attack a small base of Steel Rangers or Enclave, good large battle and lots of cannon fodder known as raiders while the rookies get in and steal the dead raider's equipment, ultimately get repelled back, and now they have dead-raider equipment and some choice tech from the few dead steel rangers or enclave.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 am

Coin Flip wrote:so a small group of rookies and a battalion of murderous chem addicted raiders attack a small base of Steel Rangers or Enclave.

Note that at this point, at least canon-wise, there isn't an Enclave in the wasteland yet, although I'm gonna have to agree to the fact that this thread would be a bit more than fun Thread Wish List!  533561813
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Techno Illuminate wrote:

Note that at this point, at least canon-wise, there isn't an Enclave in the wasteland yet, although I'm gonna have to agree to the fact that this thread would be a bit more than fun Thread Wish List!  533561813

Actually, enclave do exist. The Pegasus Enclave formed right after the end of the war; they've been kicking around up there for almost 2 centuries. I'm pretty sure they've even been encountered in a few threads.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:03 am

I just KNOW I'm going to regret this... A thread involving Love Poison.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 am

This isn't a FoE centric thread, really. I mean it would work okay I guess but probably not on the forum. But hey, this was for impossible things, right?

I've always dreamed of a Mary Sue thread, complete with the horrible plots and simulated bad grammar. The role of the Mary Sue is played by the GW, and is as OP Self Insert of them as possible. We're not Mary Sues; We're the people shunned and hated and given just deserts for daring to call the Mary Sue goffik or suchlike.

It would be about putting up and living in a world where absolutely positively NOTHING goes your way because a perfect little poor grammared OC (Luna except BLACK WITH GLOWING RED EYES OH NO or something) controls basically everything that can happen, and she doesn't like you. The only sane people in a poorly written world stacked infinitely against you because it can be. You would probably have to make death impossible or unlikely due to cop-outs. And it would take a lot of talent to intentionally be as horrible at writing as this would require. A fun little idea that I like to toss around in my head, though.

Bet you thought I was just going to post improbable shippings, didn't you?
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Galactic Dash wrote:I just KNOW I'm going to regret this... A thread involving Love Poison.

Why, Dash? Why...? You just opened Pandora's box! (Though, to be completely honest, this does sound like an interesting thread to use against someone who I won't name. -cough-Kes-cough-)
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Recently, an bit of an idea from Ashen Coat broke off in my mind, and it grew...into a thread idea...

It involves monkeys. Flying monkeys. An army of winged monkeys, controlled by a green-skinned unicorn ghoul. Said unicorn flies around on a machine that resembles a broom.

Spirit
    Spirit
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Spirit Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Galactic Dash wrote:I just KNOW I'm going to regret this... A thread involving Love Poison.

that sounds like a hilarious thread!

I was going to suggest a ball perhaps. Kinda like the grand galloping gala...

in which the tea tasting competition (winter suggested) would be. Also perhaps somepony had accidentally brewed the Love poison.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:35 am