Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

5 posters

Hey there!

Rook
    Rook
    Level 1
    Level 1

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by Rook Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 am

Hey there, name's Rook, nice to meet ya'll. I'm a bit new to the Fallout Equestria fandom but I have read the original and a few other Spin-offs; plus i'm no stranger to the Fallout franchise, owning all the games on my PC. (And will beat them all as soon I can figure out how to run my FO3 copy on Windows 7 Hey there! 4157012247 ) Anyway, it's cool to be on the forum, hopefully I came on a slow day or I came too early because I only saw one user besides me on the forum atm; you wouldn't imagine how many rp forums i've joined that suddenly up and die lately. Well that's about it for now, see ya in the wastes.

Love, Peace & Chicken Grease,

Rook.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by Black Aura Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 am

No Rook, this forum is alive. It just has moments of death where no one is on.
    Rook
    Rook
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Rook Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:50 am

Hey there! 418230605 Phew, that's good to know; for a second there I got worried.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:55 am

Hello, Rook! Allow me to assure you that this forum is very much alive, what you experienced is likely due to most of our memberbase being in one of two general time areas, so we have some gaps where nobody is on as people sleep/eat/work.

If you haven’t already, you should stop by the chat box and get to know everyone at a point that they’re online. If you have any questions, PM a staff member, or I’ll try to help you to my best ability if you would rather PM me.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Have fun!

Also, this might seem a bit obvious, but did you try running Fallout 3 under compatibility mode? I think it should work if you set it to Windows Vista and run the game as an admin.
    Rook
    Rook
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Rook Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Tried that trick already, but thanks anyway tart Hey there! 1237024881
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Welcome! it's lovely to have you here. If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to let me know. Hey there! 1211469731
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Hey, welcome aboard! As Bake mentioned, stop by the chatbox sometime and say hi. I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to the community. Also, in case you didn't see the message in Registration, we are about to implement a large update/system overhaul, so character approval is temporarily on hold. Feel free to submit what you have, though. History, Personality, and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. are still good to go, but stats, skills, and whatnot are going to be tweaked a bit. As the moderator in charge of Character approval, I'll take a look at what you have and let you know if there are any changes you need to make. Hopefully, this will expedite your approval after the update.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am