Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Lightning would scan his eyes over the arriving party guests and thought to himself, 'A pretty big turnout...should be a fun time...' After the rather...interesting hoofshake, he kept quiet as he watched the other party guests introduce themselves to the hostess.

He then proceeded to sneak over to the punch, pouring himself a glass and gulping it almost on the spot. Probably the best drink he had tasted all day. Lightning would glance really quickly over at the griffon who isolated himself in a nearby table. Something about him gave him chills down his back but he wasn't sure what. He would make sure to keep a close eye around.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Cross Roads Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Cross saw the pegasus head over to the punch bowl, quickly without arising suspicion, Cross slowly walked over.

But it was too late

The newbie drank the punch

Cross quickly whispered "dude...don't drink that.....", he pulled his hood lower and just walked past, hoping his warning went through. But he didn't want to give away anymore information.

He just hoped the games started soon

Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Recovering quickly from his mentally induced laughing fit, Scrap thanked his enthusiatic unicorn host and proceded to trot inside. After scanning the party for any familiar faces, and seeing only Kes, sitting off by himself in a corner, he immediatly focused on the snack table.

Quickly losing himself in the sight of all the food arrayed in front of him he managed one thought "So much food...coming here is my best decision EVER!" before his primal instincts took over and he headed directly to the food.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Starry hopped over to Cross and Lightning, having overheard what Cross had said. "Why not? I haven't spiked the punch yet!" she told him.

"OOPS! I just gave it away! Shoot! So much for the 'Who Spiked the Punch' mystery." Starry pouted, and kicked her hoof at the ground.

Last edited by Starry Night on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Still smiling Zestari shuffled past Starry as she invited her inside and looked around. A few ponies were milling around, one was over fishing a drink from a large bowl and there was a hooded pony trying to act incognito, some ponies she recognised, others she didn't. Over to one side was a stoic heavily-armed looking griffon, and there was a table covered in all sorts colourful foodstuffs. Wait, her head snapped back to the griffon and she blinked, he was armed to the teeth! What was he? A bodyguard or something? What kind of event was this that needed someone armed and armoured like that?

Her scan of the room was interrupted by the blue Unicorn introducing herself as Starry. It took a moment for the zebra to associate the name with who had arranged the event.

Upon realising who Starry was, the zebra turned towards the blue unicorn to give her her full attention, "I'm Zestari," she nodded her head respectfully, and tentatively reached out with her own hoof until it softly bumped against Starry's outstretched hoof.

Before much more could happen, Starry had already bounced off to introduce herself to other guests. Sighing to herself, Zestari went to find a seat near the griffon; but not too close.

Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:36 pm

//Extremely long rambling post! You have been forewarned..! Sorry if I got here a little late!//

Athanix was galloping down the paths of Stableton at a blistering pace. He was breathing heavily and his bags were flopping around at his sides. He pushed his glasses up mid gallop as he looked back to see some particularly angry stallions gaining on him. Quickly turning into an alley he, caught his breath. And after this single moment of reprieve, he flopped onto the ground.

'Okay maaaaybe that wasn't my greatest idea...' He though to himself as his legs spread across the ground. He heard the sounds of his vials of numerous potions clink around in his bag. Slowly getting up from his spot on the ground, he began to put his potions back in his bag. One by one he mouthed out their names to make sure he had every single one. He didn't want anyone of these getting into the wrong hooves.

As he put the vials in his bag though, he noticed a small piece of paper floating in the endless piles of herbs, notes, and vials that he had. He hadn't remembered that particular note. Quickly digging through the bag and plucking it out, he un-crumpled the note and read it once over.

He visibly face-hooved so hard that the stallions that were chasing him before turned on their hooves to check for the sound. Quickly shoving the note back into his bags and galloping back down the street, he rounded corner after corner until Starry's place was in sight. Not even thinking twice of the possible consequences, he busted through the door swinging it violently open, causing him to tumble on the floor until he eventually stopped right on his rump. His mane was a mess and his glasses were a little crooked, as he just sat there staring at every other person in the room.

He just smiled as he hopped back onto his hooves as he gingerly closed the door. He picked all of his things and placed them back into his bags as he spoke.

"Hope I'm not late! I just needed to do some business that could or could not of gotten me mortally wounded..!" Athanix said as he cracked the door open to see his potential assailants run by the home. He breathed a breath of relief as he ran his hoof through his spiky mane and straightened out his glasses. He then trotted over to Starry and spoke yet again.

"Why would I miss an opportunity to spike the punch my eccentric equine friend!" Athanix said as he straightened his bags and dusted off his coat. He then lowered his glasses to show his green eyes that lit up with enthusiasm.

"I intend to make this a party to remember. Although many may forget what happened here when I'm done with this place." Athanix said with sarcasm almost visibly dripping of his tongue. "Don't get me wrong though my best birthday buddy, I would hate if anypony or anyone forgot what went down here today!"

With that, Athanix punctuated his sentence with the warmest smile he could muster.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 pm

"Oh, no need to bother Athanix, I've got such a fun list of games lined up, it's impossible to upstage me! So you don't even have to bother!" Starry told him, without a hint of defensiveness or egotism in her tone. She said it matter of factly, as though she simply wanted to spare him the effort of trying too hard.

Starry lifted her forehoof to check the time on her pipbuck. It was ticking closer and closer toward the happy Starry face over the 12:00 position. "Ooh! The first surprise is getting close! Heehee! I can't wait!"

Starry peeked over and spotted Kestrel perched alone in the corner, looking rather grim. Starry's horn lit up, as she floated two festively decorated cupcakes off the snack table. "If you'll excuse me, I've got a grumpy griffon to cheer up!" Starry announced, as she took her leave.

Starry trotted toward Kestrel, wearing a wide smile as she lifted the cupcake up to his beak. "How ya doin', Kes? I came to visit because you looked so lonely! And everypony should have somepony to talk to during a party! Look, I brought you a cupcake! See? It's got rainbow in it!" The cupcake was beautifully decorated with rainbow frosting. The cupcake Starry had kept for herself was excessively pink.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:36 pm

//Whee, lateness for the win... Heh.//

Techno, now rather frustrated since he had been wandering the streets of Stableton looking for where exactly Starry's house was, came to the final building in the town, which bore the telltale signs of a party. He facehoofed and looked at the note he had received a while ago. The note simply said the location was 'Starry's house, Stableton', and frankly, he didn't know stableton at all. All he really knew was the clinic, where he was staying, and the tavern, since he really didn't need much else.

He was about to go in, when he saw Arthanix running from a couple of large stallions, probably looking to steal something from him. Or steal something back. Arthanix dove into the house, and for the time the door was open, he saw Starry and several other ponies, so he knew this was the right place. The two stallions looked around for him and ran past the house, before spotting Techno standing a ways off. They ran to him. "Hey, punk, you see a zebra with glasses come runnin' through here?" one of them asked, emphasized with a scowl. "Yeah, was he 'bout yea tall?" Techno asked, holding up his hoof to about Arthanix's height. "Close enough." the other stallion of the two spoke up. "Well, he went that-a-ways, towards the tavern." he said, pointing in the general direction that Arthanix had not gone.

The two stallions ran off in the direction he pointed, and he walked over to the house. He opened the door and spotted Arthanix talking to Starry. He walked over to the group. "Heya, Starry. So sorry I'm late, but your directions were a bit... vague. And Arthanix, it seems you have a fan club now, eh?"
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 am

Faithheart said nothing as the Blue Unicorn jumped around like a maniac. She decided to walk over to the Griffin sitting near a table and lay down near it. After a few moments of awkward scilence she looked over at the griffin Hey, Hows it going? My name is Faithheart She said, hoping for a response of some kind. She never really knew griffins to be very social creatures.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:40 am

As the party began to start, a quiet scraping sound could be heard coming from one of the few ventilation ducts the community center. One of the party goers looks up to see a light glow on the corners of the rusty grate covering the vent, shortly followed by four screws falling to the ground. A few moments later, the grate itself falls with a clang, followed by a diminutive dark violet filly no more than 14 years old, a grin on her face. Everyone around just stared at her....and her dimly glowing silver eyes.

“Hi!” the filly said, waving a hoof. “I heard there was a party here!”

One of the party goers, a stallion only here for the caps, blinked as he stared at the...odd filly. “Uh, yeah, there is....Why didn’t you use the front door?”

The filly blinked, before glancing at the door in question.

“Yeaaaah I could have done that, but really, where’s the fun in that? It’s just walking through a door, that’s not fun at all!”

“....Right....”

The stallion wisely walked away, prompting the filly to go find someone else to talk too. Her ears perked when she heard someone refer to themselves as ‘Starry’, the name she recognized from the card she found laying in the street. She turned, silver eyes quickly identifying the speaker in question. A few moments later, while the birthday mare was talking to some of her other guests, the filly was suddenly behind Starry.

“Hee~ey.” she sing-songed, most likely prompting Starry to turn to see the filly staring at her with her gleaming silver eyes, a grin on her face. “Soooo, you’re the birthday filly? From the sound of your invitation, I bet you have a lot of fun stuff planned.” Her grin grows wider, showing her teeth.

“I can’t wait!”
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:13 am

Kes glanced at Blue, the name that Starry would now be addressed by, when she started speaking. The bird glanced at the offered snack before taking it in his talons. Kes had never been one for sweets, he preferred other foods.

Like meat.

Still he would humor Blue and eat the thing. In one bite. A quick chewing and the treat was swallowed. The gryphon grunted out a thanks before turning his attention back to the room.

Or he would have had a dragon not come forward to introduce herself. Dragons were a rare sight in the wastes, especially friendly ones. It was shocking to see one like that here in public. Well...it should have been shocking. Kestrel didn't show anything more than his usual cold calm when he spoke to her with his signature, frigid grit of a voice.

"Name's Kes."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:14 am

"Oh, I sure do!" Starry responded, "I'm Starry! It's nice to meet-oh?" Starry felt a vibrating on her foreleg as her pipbuck lit up. She lifted the screen to her face to see both of the hands on her clock reach 12:00. Just then, a compartment burst open, tossing confetti in Starry's face to the sound of a loud kazoo. Starry appeared unfazed as the confetti was thrust in her face. "Ooh! It's time already! I'll be right back!" Starry zipped away from the group, dashing behind the stage curtain.

Moments later, the lights around the community center dimmed, and the stage lit up as two canisters by the sides of the stage exploded in fiery pyrotechnics. Starry Night dashed out to the center of the stage, a wide grin on her face. She had traded her stable uniform for a plain pink dress and a bonnet with a ribbon, and weilded a microphone, which was attached to a stand and plugged in somewhere behind the curtain. Starry broke into a fast-paced, upbeat song.

Welcome to the party,
    We’re glad you could attend!
    Welcome to the party,
    We hope it never ends!

There’s fun and games and laughing,
    That is what I say’d!
    You'd better stay all day and night,
    Or else you won’t get paid!

I’m grateful to each and every one of you,
    I’m honored you’re my guest,
    I know I’ve only met you,
    But YOU’RE ALL THE VERY BEST!!!

Starry broke song for the last line, which she exclaimed at the top of her lungs, as she allowed her excitement to overwhelm her. She was panting for breath as she took a bow for the audience.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:16 am

Shutter would have promptly made his way to the corner. He may have been quick to come here out of guilt, but he...couldn't really say he was much of a social pony. He was fine around his friends...but large crowds, who knows how many ponies who may have been glancing in his direction...it just made him a teeny bit uncomfortable.

"Okay...let's see...just try and keep out the way, do whatever Starry asks you to do, and you'll be fine...
    ...Wait a minute...of course you'll be fine! It's a party! It's not like anything is going to happ-"

Suddenly, the lights dimmed, and the stage lit up in a pyrotechnics show! Shutter barely bit back a gasp at the flames, but calmed down when Starry ran on stage, his mind desperatly trying to convince his body that this was probably all planned by Starry and was not 'too' dangerous, and he didn't need to run and find a bucket of water.

By the time Starry had appeared and sung her song, Shutter had calmed himself a good bit...but now, he didn't really know what to do...so he just went with the first thing he could think of.
    He brought his hooves up, and just clapped them together enthusiastically, at the very least to break the silence.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 am

Athanix on one hoof, had managed to get as many of his beverages out to the unsuspecting crowd of ponies that had stood in pure shock of Starry's performance as if their brains had been blown out of the side of their heads at now less than 50 millions miles per hour. One particularly loud-mouthed swearing stallion asked him what the buck a zebra was doing passing out drinks. Athanix only replied that he was doing the entire wasteland a favor by handing out drinks to certain party go-ers. After a bit of persuasion, Athanix finally got the equine to down the drink in a somehow rage induced bet. This caused the fellow to promtly fall into a coma which in turn made Athanix quickly pump his hoof in the air to symbolize yet another victory. Athanix quickly then pulled a marker onto his mouth and proceeded to draw a crudely shaped monocle and mustache on the stallion.

Closing the marker and admiring his work, he noticed two figured that stood out in the crowd. An emotionless griffon with an expression more vacant than the inner working of the unconscious stallion lying beside him, and a rather large dragon standing next to the griffon attempting to make small talk with the stoic bird.

Quickly closing the gap between him and the odd pair, he pulled out two shot glasses from his saddlebags and offered them both in his hooves.

"Why hello their my apathetic avian associate, it is nice to see that you are working actively to catch whoever the buck you are trying to catch dead or alive today! Why hay, why else would you come to a social event?" Athanix then pulled out a bottle of whiskey from his saddle bag with his mouth as the cork seemingly popped out by itself.

"Meh I intuhresht yew en meh whishkey my fine fethured friend?" Athanix said through the glass in his mouth. His glasses fell a tad to reveal his dark green eyes as he blinked a little as if something important had dawned on him. He turned to the dragon who was standing right beside him. Quickly spitting out the bottle and grinning ear to ear, he addressed the dragon.

"Where are my manners!?" Athanix exclaimed. "Would you also enjoy a drink? This stuff really has a kick in it!" Athanix said, he punctuated his sentence with a devious smile that just emulated his outgoing personality. "You should try some and tell mister 'I'll-rip-your-head-off-and-feast-on-your-internal-organs-if-you-keep-looking-at-me-the-wrong-way'. He leaned in a little closer as he nudged the dragon with a hoof before pouring some of his 'special whiskey' into the shot glasses and hooving it out for the two.

Athanix smiled even wider as he spoke.

"Better act fast because I think I may have just earned myself one free decapitation by a certain somebody!" Athanix said as he gave an innocent glance at the griffon next to him. He awaited a response as his mind ran through possible scenarios and outcome might come of his crazy rambling.

He.
    Loved.
    It.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 am

Techno wandered around the party, usually staying within fifteen feet of the food table, socializing with some of the other guests. He saw a griffon being talked to by several ponies, one of which was Arthanix. He saw him pull out a couple of shot glasses and aparently offer some to the avian, then offering some to the dragon. He was more than obviously roaring drunk, as was most of the party goers.

Thankfully, Techno had avoided the punch since the letter said somepony was going to spike it, and he had not been offered a drink by Arthanix yet. Suddenly, the lights went dark and Starry appeared on the stage, apparently going to sing for her own birthday party. After the song was over, he walked to the foot of the stage. "Well done, Starry. Very good choice of song." he said to the wasteland's current party pony. "Couldn't have sung it better myself."
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am

Faithheart nodded at Kes before looking up at the stage to see the blue pony dancing around and screaming at the top of her lung. It was more amusing than it was good so she slapped her tail against the ground a couple time to signify an applause. She then turned back to Kes. Soo... Pretty interesting party no? Our host seems to be completely crazy She said before she felt another slightly awkward silence start to form I found a large stash of moonshine... Wanna share it? She asked in a final attempt to start a conversation before a zebra suddenly popped out of the crowd at them.

Taken completely by surprise she just stared at the Zebra as he tried to get Kes to drink some of his whisky then offered her some, which she hesitantly picked up and downed. The Zebra didn't lie there was a kick... but it was more a kick for a ponies taste, and not a dragons so it really didn't bother her. She then pulled out her jug of moonshine and offered it too the zebra Wanna try some of mine? This stuff is made for the tastes of a dragon. Tastes a little like sugar apple bombs too, once you get past the burn of alcohol She said in a challenging grin
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:12 pm

"Thanks!" Starry told Techno, as she stepped down from the stage, "I'm glad you like it, I wrote it myself!" Starry lifted her bonnet, which started slipping down over her face. "Oh, also, I'm really glad you could make it! But if you'll excuse me for a moment, there's somepony here who I really need to have a chat with."

Starry walked up to Athanix, and jabbed him hard in the side of his chest with her forehoof. "Hey!" Starry shouted, to get his attention. She looked pretty upset. "What do you think you're doing? I spent a lot of time working on that song and that performance, and while I'm working to make everypony happy, you decide it would be a good idea to start drugging everypony with spiked drinks! Well, these are my guests and I don't appreciate that! I said we were going to play a game of 'Who Spiked the Punch', but that's not an invitation for everypony to run around drugging eachother before the party even has a chance to start!"

//I should point out that there aren't supposed to be any party guests who are not players, so please don't have your characters interacting with NPCs, because there aren't supposed to be any.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 pm

After stuffing his face with as many of colorful party snacks as his stomach could possibly handle, Scrap decided it was time to socialize with the other party guests. Leaving his position by the snack table after Starry finished her song, he headed out into the party.

"Jeez, that song is catchy. I suppose I should go talk to sompony-I could always use more friends."

Noticing the purplish unicorn that he saw coming out of the vents earlier but was to busy stuffing himself to introduce himself to, he trotted over to say hello.

"Hi there! I'm Scrap Parts, what's your name?"
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Athanix took the punch in stride albeit he was quite a weak zebra to begin with. After gripping his cloak with a hoof and removing some broken glass shards, he smiled awkwardly at Starry.

"Now hey there M-M-Ms. Ma-are..! No need to get violent..!" Athanix said as he began to delicately pluck glass from his cloak. His cloak was visibly soaked now. Either with the zebra's little concoction that he kept hidden for a rainy day, or perhaps maybe it was the zebra's own blood. He would have to check that in a little bit.

"Especially if a certain ze-e-ebra likes to carry gl-l-lass on them..!" Athanix said, stuttering and twisting up his face everytime he pulled some glass out. Finally after a bit of searching and a whole pile of dangerous glass shards on the floor, the zebra straightened out himself.

"Now that that is over with... I am sorry if I offended you my preternatural pony pal, that indeed was quite the riveting song you put on! I just wished you would wait and actually take the time to find out what I was passing out before you go and go poking around at my cloak." Athanix said dusting himself off. "No hard feelings though, I can see where you're coming from. Maybe I could make it up to you in one way or another? Nothing is to crazy for me." Athanix said with a great big smile.

He then turned to the dragon that was offering him a drink.

"Sorry gal, but I don't drink! I appreciate your offer though, such a polite one aren't ye?" Athanix said as he leaned in closer. "And a bit of advice for you; maybe next time you shouldn't down my drinks as fast as ya did. Ask the griffon! You never know if I indeed drugged them or not! Don't under estimate the kick, and more importantly, don't over estimate what you can't haaaaaaaandle..!" He then bounded back over to Starry with his big stupid smile that he always seemed to be wearing, even in times of extreme agony. He adjusted his glasses and fixed his mane as he continued to stand there as still as a stone monolith.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Starry seemed unconvinced, nor in any mood to forgive. She glared at Athanix threateningly, before lifting her hoof to jab him in the chest again, in the exact same spot, albeit a little softer than her first jab.

"You had better not go thinking that you have some special privilege to go around causing mischief, just because you and I wrapped up that whole slaver ordeal yesterday, and I certainly don't see where you get off thinking you're better than anypony else. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some more responsible friends to socialize with. Don't cause any more trouble, got it?"

Starry spun around, and trotted back toward Techno. "I'm sorry about that, Techno, I had some rowdy party guests to settle down."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Lightning watched as the other guests interacted with each other and an interesting unicorn walked by warning him not to drink the punch. He was about to ask why when Starry revealed the reason...accidently. Shaking his head, a sudden thud would catch his attention as a young filly came out of a grate. 'Could have used the door,' he thought to himself before deciding to find that unicorn that spoke to him earlier.

Before Lightning had a chance to locate him, the lights dimmed and Starry came out in an pink dress with a bonnet on. He had to admit the pyrotechnics were certainly very cool and the song was...something different but still nice.

As Starry stepped off the stage and rejoined the rest of the guests, Lightning walked over quickly to say, "That was a nice song. Good job," before finally finding the hooded stallion and walking over. "Hey, thanks for the warning earlier. Despite the fact that it was late..." Lightning paused for a second before adding, "I'm Lightning, may I ask for your name?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 pm

"...may I ask your name?" Cross's eye twitched, the blue pegasus from earlier was talking to him

'what do I do?....what do I do?' Cross just stared at the Pegasus, he was tempted give his grand entrance but then everypony would know he was there!

"I go by many names....Mr. Red, The Hood, ...but most just call me Cross Roads he sighed, he slowly squinted at the pegasus, thinking if he could be a possible target for his mission but after that run-in at the punch bowl, Cross doubted he had the intelligence necessary.

A loud commotion caught Cross's head, he glanced over and saw a furious Starry yelling at a jumpy Athanix, a much very entertaining spectacle to behold

"heh....anyway kid, just remember...you make your choices today, but in the end, your choices make you."

Cross then turned and headed towards the place...over by the thing....it wasn't that he didn't like the Lightning, normally he'd have a big speech ready but he needed to stick to being incognito and unless the pegasus proved reliable he couldn't risk it.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Athanix just blinked in surprise.

"Who said I thought I got 'special privileges'?" Athanix said to nopony in particular. "That pony's drink I defiantly have to spike!" Again saying this to nopony in particular. But Athanix stood there alone in the room now that Starry had left to go talk to the more responsible ponies.

Ponies.

Athanix let his glasses slip down his muzzle, at which he did not push back up, and sighed deeply. Even an apology wasn't good enough now a days. Or maybe ponies just can't take him seriously. Or even yet, ponies look at him as some conniving little zebra. This gave Athanix a headache. He went over into a corner of the room as he whipped out his pencil from his bag and opened his ledger to a section on pony psychology. He then began to take notes.

Bah this section was almost full, he would need a new ledger soon. He finished some writing about his crazy ramblings and closed his ledger. He leaned in the corner of the corner of the room on a single hoof, standing up and crossing a leg over the other. He then crossed his forehooves and thought about what the hay he could do now that wouldn't pass as mischief making at this party.

No particular ideas came to mind, guess he'd have to wait and see. Maybe something would come out and seek him for once. Hopefully something that didn't want to berate him, which was mostly the case with ponies he didn't know.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Lightning would listen attentively to Cross Roads and what the stallion was talking about, he wasn't sure yet. "Umm, ok, Cross Roads. Thanks?" The sudden commotion would turn his attention over to Starry and a zebra named Athanix. Getting involved in arguments was not something Lightning liked so he would look back over to Cross Roads who was walking away from him. 'Guess it's time to talk to another pony.'
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:03 am

Kes quite obviously ignored the crazed zebra and his offered cocktails, instead just continuing to sip on his punch. His un-spiked, overly sugary, most likely diabetes inducing punch.

Bleh this stuff was terrible. At this rate he would have to crack out his own supply of whiskey, if only to purge the terrible sugary mess from his pallet.

From his place at his table the gryphon continued to watch the other party goers, keeping a close eye on both Athanix and that strangely familiar stallion from before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm