Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Mona Tones
Cross Roads
Sawdust
Winter Bell
Atriark
Arc Weld
Lucky Draw
11 posters

Of Luck and Booze (FINISHED)

Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Of Luck and Booze (FINISHED) - Page 11 Empty Re: Of Luck and Booze (FINISHED)

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Brezze nodded. "I wouldn't mind that at all. I'm sure that I'll start getting tired from this stuff soon enough, as well."

She put her drink down, and stretched, realizing that she was indeed very tired. She picked it back up and took another sip. "Shall we go, then?"
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Fri May 25, 2012 6:22 pm

On the stage, Lucky had drunkenly slurred through most of the entire song, only remembering most of the lines. He was finally down to the last stanza, and the guitar gryphon had a look on his face that expressed how much he wanted to strangle the tan pony in front of him. However, Lucky just plowed through the end of the song in his wasted swagger.

"Though I am weary I can't stop to resht.

I *hic* see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.

I feel the bullet go deep in my chesht.

From out of nowhere Meadow has found me,

Kishing my cheek as she kneelsh by my shide.

Cradled by two loving hoovesh that I'll die for,

One little kish and Meadow, goooooooood-bye."

As soon as Lucky finished the last line, he leaned forward and fell face-first off the stage and to the floor below. All the bar began roaring with laughter, and Cocktail stopped serving drinks over at the bar to see what happened.

He took one look at the unconscious form of Lucky laying on the floor in a heap, and rushed over. The patrons in the joint were not helping him in any fashion however, getting in the way as he walked across the room.

When Cocktail finally reached his destination, he turned to the bar and loudly said, "Alright, everyone piss off. I'm closing early tonight." Loud groans came from the crowd, to which the bartender responded, "I've got a date tonight, and there's a Goddess damn carnival outside for you all to go dick around in. Anyone who ain't gone in three minutes's gonna get my hoof up their ass, now git!"

While the bar was emptying, the large green earth pony scooped up his favorite customer, and slung him over his back. He took Lucky to the backroom of the bar, and lay him down on a cot that was kept in there specifically for him.

"What am I gonna do with you, boy..." Cocktail muttered as he headed back out to the bar. He smoothed his mane down with a hoof and took off his stained apron. As soon as he felt he was presentable, he headed out the front door and into the now-darkened town. The lights and sounds of the festival were clearly present against the normal din of the wasteland.

Under his breath, Cocktail muttered, "It's a good thing Lucky drank himself out tonight, he'd pop a damned gasket if he knew I was on a date with his old landlady..."

(Alright everyone, this is gonna be the end of the thread here. Hurry and finish up your convos and exit. It's slowly killing me, and it's served it's purpose. If you want to see where this has been leading up to, head over to Date of the Century, and if you want to be a part of it, apply for a scene with Starry. Good thread, everyone!)

Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Fri May 25, 2012 6:28 pm

"Yep, looking at how things are moving around here, we should call it a day", said Arc and got up.

"Actually, give me a moment, Breeze, there's one last thing.", with which he trotted to bar, order one last whiskey, kicked it inside himself, paid for it and returned back.

"A'right, now we can go."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Fri May 25, 2012 6:30 pm

"Yeah... I guess I'll do that." Dash told Mona as he headed for the door, "It's useful information in of itself anyways, I suppose." If felt good to him that he was able to walk out of the bar on his own power through all that. He had gotten none of the information that he had wanted, but he supposed that would come along in time.

Last edited by GalacticDash on Fri May 25, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Blazen left the bar, still surprised by the sudden thing that happened with Sawdust. He sighed, and walked out and went on with the night.

Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 25, 2012 6:32 pm

"Alright." Breeze smiled and followed Arc out of the bar, along with Atriark, who was pretty much shoved out along with half of the rest of the ponies in the bar.
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Mona gave a nod towards Dash, before turning back to the counter, as she tossed the caps for her drink on the counter.
    Giving a nod towards Cocktail, the tall pony slowly stood up, before she left out the door, into the night.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat May 26, 2012 6:23 am

Being forced along by the crowd was not something Atriark took kind to. But the barpony did say that everypony was to get and get he got.

"I guess we'll follow you to your house." Atriark yawned, just now realizing just how tired he was. "Can we hurry? I may fall asleep here."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 am