Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Petal Shard
Shutter
Lightning Flash
Happy Trails
World Warden
9 posters

Ponyshock: "Knight" Squad

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Ponyshock: "Knight" Squad - Page 7 Empty Re: Ponyshock: "Knight" Squad

Post by Happy Trails Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Trails groan and looked at the small buck. They weren't backing down, that much was clear. That had to be fixed. Trails calmly squeezed the trigger and sent the shot flying at the buck's leg. Either it would end here or he'd have to beat the living shit outta them, respect was respect, and fear was fear. If Shutter lacked both, he'd create it.

(Guns 63 rolling to shoot him in the leg)
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Ashen silently watched as Trails and Shutter had their confrontation. He expected things to work themselves out before it resorted to violence, Shutter was actually calming down a bit and Trails, up to that point, has never done anything to endanger the group. He was sure that his threat to shoot Shutter was empty, as crippling one of the most agile members of their group was a less than optimal plan.

But his suspicions were shattered by the bullet shot by Trails. Regardless of whether he actually hit, and Ashen knew it wasn’t just a warning shot, Trails just proved himself to be a threat to the group at large, and Ashen was intent on removing that threat. Acting in an instant, his horn flared as he gripped Trails’ weapon in his telekinetic grip and attempted to rip it out of his grasp, in that same instant aiming his prism rifle directly at the stallion’s head, making sure he was far away enough so that the earth pony couldn’t lash out at him before he’d get a shot off. If everything worked out, he’d be disarmed and be neutralized as a threat.

[Disarm Happy Trails, Magic 40]
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:38 pm

A shot echoed loudly throughout the room.... A bullet entered Shutter's leg with Trail's holding the smoking gun.

Ashen, the ever vigilant one, already had his rifle aimed at Trail's head and with his magic, he managed to relieve Trail's of his rifle. Now the whole group focused on what was going on with the only thing breaking the silence was the sound of Shutter's reaction
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 am

That was enough for Sketch. Happy Trails did not only find himself looking at the business end of a prism rifle...but down the barrel of a 9mm SMG as well. Sketch stood just farther back, on Ashen's side. As the gray unicorn disarmed Trails, dropping his rifle to the side, he took it upon himself to kick the repeater aside, sending it spinning across the floor, out of reach.

He couldn't find the words to describe Trails at the moment. He kept a calm expression, a calm mind, but part of him simply wanted to scream "WHAT THE FUCK" and shoot Trails in the leg in return.

No. That wouldn't happen.

Keep it cool, Sketch. Keep it cool. He'll get what's coming to him...hopefully.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:35 am

Ale walked back, levitating his combat knife and a shotgun one of the splicers had been useing. Walking past the standoff ale simply said " I warned you." before returning to petal, who was still pined to the ground.

Droping the shotgun infront of petal ale smerked and said "noticed you coulden't hit a bucking barn earlyer, thought you might like to put out a wall of lead instead." Remembering he had a 9mm smg in his bag ale levitated it out and added, " or maby this is more your style?" And dropped it next to the shotgun before returning to the task of unpining her.

Levitating out his knife he jammed it into the hole that the rod was currently occupying. Using the knife for leverage he stopmed down on the handle with his hoof in an attempt to part the rod with the floor boards.

(give petal shard, single shotgun x1, and 9mm smg x1)

(attempt to remove metal rod again using combat knife for leverage, Strength - 4, Luck - 6)
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 am

While he may have felt the pain, it took a bit for it to truly sink in for Shutter what had happened, as his leg gave out and he hit the floor hard with a cry of pain.

Trails had shot him.

He had actually shot him.

It was...hard for Shutter to comprehend. He had considered Trails his friend, despite the arguments, and his attitude...but he just shot him...

...What a time to not have Winter in the party...
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Trails didn't flinch as he was disarmed and had an array of guns aimed at him. He calmly looked at Sketch and Ashen, his eyes showing no give. A couple of plasma rifles and a 9mm aren't nearly as frightening as a squad of power armored psychos with plasma gatlings. He had shot Shutter, just like he said he would, if they didn't believe him when he had that was their problem, not his.

"Only keep those guns on me if you intend to use them, and are ready for what happens when I don't go down." His voice was a low growl, he looked down at Shutter without any sympathy. "I gave a warning, I meant it, I kept it."
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Petal Shard watched the scene unfold with a bemused expression, "yeah whatever" she sighed as she rested her head on the floor and focused on not dying. Her idle thoughts interrupted by the sound of a stallion's voice, "I'm better with energy weapons" she said defensively before eying the two guns the stallion had left her, "thanks...I'm Petal Shard" she said in a slightly weak tone.

As she watched the stallion preparing to leaver the metal pinning her to the floor Petal tensed slightly at the anticipated pain the action would cause, "so you got any stake in that?" she asked partly to distract herself as she lazily weaved a hoof in the general direction of the standoff.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Ale glanced over to the group before returning his attention to petal, "not really" he said. "The only pony here i know is trails, he's methoods are a bit harsh but he's really just trying to keep camara boy out of trouble. Names ginger ale by the way." he added and held his hoof out.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Lightning heard the shot go off and when he turned around, Trails was unarmed, Shutter was shot, and Ashen was holding an energy weapon on Trails. This was a bad time to have leadership issues. And this was a bad time to start shooting teammates as well. The pegasus didn't even know how to react about this. He had been through a little bit with Trails and now, he was forced in a situation of who to choose as the leader. Just keeping his mouth shut for now, Lightning watched the situation intensely, wondering what was going to happen now.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Slowly, Shutter struggled back up onto his three good legs...the pain was excruciating, but he couldn't wallow in it...not now...

"...You...You bastard..."

He muttered, pain clear in his voice, as he lifted his head up to look at Trails for a moment, before turning to Ashen and Sketch, seeing they had their guns trained on his attacker...Shutter didn't need to draw his own gun, instead, he tried to manage a clear head past the pain, which was not easy...

As he looked about, he saw Lightning, clearly not knowing what to do.

"...Li...Lightning...go get Winter...we're going to ne...we're going to need her..."

He muttered, teeth gritted as he fought past the pain in his leg, being shot was a rare thing for Shutter, and he wasn't as used to the pain as others.
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:26 am

Ashen simply continued to stare at Trails as the stallion as he went on about his ‘threats’ and how getting shot in the face wouldn’t bring him down, a rather absurd idea.

“Yes, you gave your warning.” he told Trails, his face and voice showing no emotion. “However, I was under the impression that you possessed a midicrum intelligence, enough for you to not actually carry out your threat, however, it appears I have misjudged you.” Slowly, he stepped around the stallion, keeping his weapon trained on his face, as he placed himself next to Shutter and glanced down at his leg. The wound didn’t look too bad, Winter would probably be able to fix it up. “The fact of the matter,” he said to Trails, looking back up at him, “is that, in your arrogance, you decided that crippling a member of our group, whose most prominent skill shown has been his ability to sneak undetected, was the preferable action when he didn’t obey you. As opposed to simply hitting him or disciplining him in a fashion that didn’t reduced his effectiveness this drastically.”

His eyes glanced back over at Shutter, who was trying to tell Lightning to go get Winter. Turning to the pegasus, Ashen nodded. “Go retrieve her, we’ll need her to take care of the injured while the more abled-bodied ponies go after ‘Photo’.”

He turned back to Trails, having not finished with the buck yet. “Now, up until now you have seemed like a somewhat-capable leader, if a rigid one. You’ve taken unilateral control of the group from the beginning, citing a supposed five years of leading ponies in combat. Considering your performance in Stableton I was inclined to believe that. However, no intelligent leader would cripple one of his ponies like you’ve just done, especially with our limited numbers, which leads me to two conclusions. Either you’re not as intelligent as I previously thought, or you have an issue controlling your anger, as well as your arrogance. The latter seems more likely to me at the present time.”

“And to clarify, I am quite willing to kill you if it becomes necessary. You’ve just proven yourself to be a threat to the group, and I would have no qualms ending your life. And while this rifle would not kill you instantly, even if I shot you in the head, one beam to your face would burn out your corneas. You would be blind, and a blind foe is a dead foe.” finished the unicorn, his voice never once breaking out of his bored-sounding monotone the entire time.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:51 am

Trails chuckled lowly at Ashen's half assed attempts at getting a rise out of him. Insults were just words, as hollow as the threats the pony ended his speech with. Trails had taken lead of the group because he knew how to keep them alive, he had shot Shutter because he challenged his lead, something that could not be tolerated if effective command was to be maintained. Thusfar Shutter's supposed sneaking ability had been more often then not voided by the buck's trigger happiness.

"That gun can't hurt me," Trails retorted. "I've been shot by plenty like it to tell you that. If you want to shoot me do it, I'll shoot you, and you'll feel my slugs much more. If you really wanna try and tough talk me grab that shotgun, that'd leave a dent if it went off. If you want my experience though, which has and will continue to save all your asses, I suggest you lower that rifle."
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 am

Petal Shard took Ginger Ale's hoof in her own and shook it lightly, being careful not to jostle her pinned leg. She had been keeping one ear trained on the exchange between the Stallion she assumed was called Trails and the unicorn stallion, "I see. Well I don't know either of those two but from what I've heard that unicorn at least has a better head for tactics. So is that Trails stallion ex-legion or what? Personally I would have let the little guy tag along, at the very least he's an extra gun and he'd probably make a good decoy" Petal explained dismissively.

Petal paused for a moment as she considered the situation, "listen Ginger Ale, you seem like the sensible type, so I have a proposition for you. Now our number one concern is survival of course and really neither of us care about that little power struggle over there but it occurs to me that our survival depends on the competence of our leader, yes? What I'm saying is that if that..." Petal jutted a hoof in the direction of the stand off, "...turns violent it we have three options. Side with one of those stallions are stay out of it and see what happens. Since I'm not exactly in the most advantageous of positions I'd opt of the latter but since you've been so helpful I'm willing to help you out as best I can should you decide to back that unicorn up but if you are thinking of helping the Earth Pony just bare in mind that her has the weaker position. The unicorn has one definite backer, I'm pretty sure the camera pony isn't going to be siding with the Earth Pony and that Pegasus seems undecided on the matter and you and I are generally indifferent to the whole thing...don't know where that mare that stayed with geldings would stand but that's the situation. So what do you wanna do about it?" Petal asked in a low tone so only Ginger Ale could hear her.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:50 am

Ale thought about what petal shard said, their survival would depend on the compatincy of their leader. Ale ran what few facts he knew trough his head. In the small time he'd spent with trails he'd learned that the stallion was a veretan from stalliongrad, so he had the combat experience to lead solders into battle, but they wern't soldiers. Plus this is the second time he'd shot a comrade in the leg, ale glanced down at the scare on his forleg, and he was still a little pissed about that. The unicorn with the shiny rifle however made ale feel a little uneasy. Something about the lack of emotion in his voice made him feel very "cold", like he'd leave sompony to die if it improved the rest of the groups chances and not give it a second thought.

Coming to these conclusions ale replied to petal "Lets just hope somepony can defuse the situation before it turns violent." Ale took a glance around the room, "We don't need somepony ending up dead with that "photo" thing still watching us." He retunrd his gaze to petal, "Right now lets focuse on getting you moble, shall we." Ale gave a slight smile as he continued to work on the metal rod.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Lightning watched as Trails shot words back at Ashen and Ashen returned some words as well. He could tell the others sensed his uncertainty. The way everypony looked at him told him that much. Shutter, either trying to get Lightning to side with him or just trying to give him something to do, called for him to get Winter and Ashen reinforced that request.

The pegasus knew he didn't have much of a choice and while he did feel bad for Trails, he knew in his heart that his decision to shoot Shutter in the hoof was a bad move and the earth pony had to be removed from power. Nodding to Ashen and Shutter, he began to walk back the way they came in, "I'll go get Winter. I'll be right back."

Lightning unfolded his wings and began to fly at a low hover, using his speed and agility to fly back. He had remember that Winter and the Agents walked the other way from where they began so he followed that path, slowing to a stop when he came in front of a hotel. There were some guards in the area and of course, they were glaring at him. The pegasus walked forward slowly, careful not to make any sudden movements.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 pm

The guards would look at the Pegasus as he approached and narrowed their gaze. They moved into a defensive stance as they slowly approached to block the path of the blue pony. The larger pony on the right, one who carried two machine guns on his battle saddle spoke first, his voice gruff and worn. "Halt ! State your business !" he demanded.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:07 am

Lightning didn't hesitate to pause in his tracks as the guards moved to block his path. They were heavily armed and hopefully, he wasn't perceived as a threat. "I'm here to get a pony. Winter Bell. The Agents sent me and the others to do a job and now, we need our teammate." Looking at one guard to the other, he tried to gauge what they were thinking about him right now.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm

The two guards exchanged glances as they listened to the blue ponies words. They paused for a moment before the guard in the left brought his head to a clip on radio he had attached to his suit. "Radio up, we got a blue pony here says he's here to pick up his friend, called Winter Bell" he said, his eyes still focused on the blue Pegasus in front of him. There was some static before a reply eventually came back, "We have a pony here under that name... I'll send word to the boss" came a female voice before the static closed. "Wait here.. if your friend is here, she'll be right out" he said with a stern expression.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:47 am

Lightning waited patiently as they used a radio to communicate with whoever was upstairs. He looked from one guard to the other as they waited for a reply which thankfully came shortly after. He didn't want to stand around here any longer than he had too. But then again, where he was going to take Winter back to wasn't exactly paradise either. "Alright. I'll wait."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Winter Bell arrived latter after word was sent for her. It had taken allot of convincing and reassuring but she had also managed to have Sunny agree to wait for her here. She would be back for the little Filly, no doubt. She trotted over to Flash and looked him up and down to make sure he was ok himself before asking, "Flash ? is everything ok ?" she asked worriedly.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Lightning paced around a little in front of the guards as he waited for Winter to arrive. He was anxious to get the team's medic back to the others so that she could begin work immediately. He knew that the guards were watching him as he moved but that was slowly becoming just a mild annoyance than a fear.

When Winter finally arrived, he straightened his posture a little and gave a light smile. Once she walked up to him and asked if everything was ok, the pegasus subconsciously glanced at his flank which was scraped by a bullet. But turning back to the unicorn, he simply just shook his head. "No, it's not. We need you right now. I'll explain on the way."

Lightning turned and began walking away from the hotel, checking to make sure the unicorn was with him before he had wandered too far ahead. As he retraced his steps back to the stage, he sighed, knowing the female's reaction before he had even told her the entire situation.

"Listen, we went to go do what the Agents did. A couple of us got trigger happy and we got into a huge firefight. It's over now but the area is still not secure. The ringleader of the entire fight is still there. To make matters worse, we have a pegasus with her leg impaled by a piece of metal. To make matters even worse, we now cannot trust our leader, Happy Trails. After Shutter disobeyed some orders from him, Trails shot him. In the hoof. Ashen disarmed Trails and when I left them, they were tossing some words at each other, Trails still at gunpoint. Shutter and the other pegasus needs your help the most. But for Trails, I don't know what's going to happen to him."

They had finally arrived back to the stage where all the others were gathered, "We're here. Stay close." The pegasus would take out his SMG and nod to Winter, walking back into the room as he announced, "We're back."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:11 pm

When Winter arrived at the scene she was greeted with the foul stench of flesh and coagulated blood. She gazed around at the scene and took a few steps back to catch her breath. She hadn't seen anything like this before and it was a little hard to take in. After a few moments the side of her which made the doctor in her awoke and began taking charge. She trotted to Petal first knowing she was the one who needed attention first. She saw Ale was trying to work the metal and put a hoof on his shoulder. "Don't touch it... or remove it. You could harm her more or kill her" she said before turning to the others. "Some pony get shutter to lay down and out pressure on that wound, the rest of you come over here... I need some extra hooves" she said as she began sizing up the wound, making notes as she began thinking on how she will help Petal.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Ale turned to see the medicine mare placing a hoof on his shoulder, "Thank celestia your here." he exclamed as he retreved his knife. Ale stepped aside and allowed the pony some room to work. "Let me know if you need any help." Ale said as he stood to the side and watched winter work.
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Petal Shard glanced at the unicorn mare that the blue Pegasus had fetched, "at last a medic, and such a pretty one at that" she said with a strained smile as another bolt of pain shot up her leg. Satisfied that that she was finally going to get some medical attention, Petal lay back and attempted to rest, "I hope you 're not the sort to take advantage of these kinds of situations" Petal chuckled grimly as the stress of the injury lessened slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 pm