Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Sound Wave
Shopkeep
World Warden
Arc Weld
Sky
Lightning Flash
Silver Tongue
TeslaSpark
12 posters

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Sunny Smiles
    Sunny Smiles
    Level 1
    Level 1

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 13 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by Sunny Smiles Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:25 am

Sunny couldn't help but giggle a little bit as Tesla's face turned a slight shade of red. She had no idea how, but she had fallen for the unicorn. Maybe it was when he jumped to aid Indigo. Whatever it was, she didn't care.

"Well, I was just a caravan guard, always had. Even my father was a caravan guard. I learned medicine when Indigo hired Atriark. He taught me all of what I know."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 13 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Tesla took another gulp of whiskey. Now things were starting to get a little loopy in the unicorns head. Eeyup, right on schedule, but he had to endure, he had finally actually began talking to Sunny. Now was certainly not the time to let up. "So, where did your caravan come from, or actually, um where are you from?"

The last parts of rational thought in Tesla's mind was shocked as the unicorn spoke. His speech was beginning to slur, hell he was reaching stage two of drunkness, if not already in it. {Thank, liquid courage, you give me the confidence to finally speak to Sunny....but now you took it a little to far}
    Sunny Smiles
    Sunny Smiles
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Sunny Smiles Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 pm

"Well Tesla," Sunny began, noting his slirring speach and smiling. "I came from New Appleoosa. Signed on with a caravan there as soon as I was able." The unicorn mare took a step closer to the drab buck. "I don't think I properly thanked you for helping." Sunny said, leaned close and kissed Tesla.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Tesla didn't know what to do as he and Sunny kissed, He, certainly did want this, but, he had never been in a situation like this, but...this was the wastes, and today had certainly showed how fragile life was here. He...he wanted to have a relationship with Sunny, but what if something happened? He didn't want to hurt her, and didn't even want to think about if something happened to her.

Breaking away, Tesla staggered back, his face red, not even trying to fight it, "I...I-um I'm gonna g-go to bed, its getting late. Um...Goodnight Sunny." Saying a quick goodnight to the rest of the gathered ponies, Tesla quickly made his way up to his room.

The room itself wasn't much, there was a small table with scrap parts, a single bed that Black Powder had been kind enough to let him use, and a single locker for what little he had to wear. While pinned up on the walls, and scattered around his table were various ideas and alterations he had thought would be possible for various guns, as well as sketches of the inner workings of said guns. Unfortunately he had never been able to test out his designs and experiments, but to him that didn't mean they were simply failures, just...pending.

Not even bothering to shut the door behind him, the unicorn slumped down on his bed, hearing a soft clink next to him. Unknown to the gunsmith, he had accidently brought the rest of the hard liquor with him. Taking another sip of the harsh drink, Tesla tried to think about what he was going to do.
    Sunny Smiles
    Sunny Smiles
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Sunny Smiles Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Sunny's face tinged with red. Oh no! Had she moved too fast? It was obvious Tesla didn't have much experience talking to mares. Maybe she had? The yellow unicorn cursed herself. She should have been more conscious of Tesla's inexperience and not tried too much too fast. They had just met that day and already Sunny was having thoughts of taking the drab unicorn to bed. Maybe that was just the excitment of that day still affecting her brain and she was just happy Indigo, and herself, were alive. She knew she had to apologize to Tesla, and maybe they might still have a future.

Not a minute after Tesla said his good-nights, Sunny found herself standing infront of what she believed was his bedroom door. She raised a hoof to knock, but hesitated. Was she at fault? If it wasn't for Tesla and his group, she'd be dead. And if it wasn't for Tesla jumping to aid Atriark and his friends also offering aid, Indigo would be dead as well. Sunny shook her mane furiously and rapped her hoof against Tesla's bedroom door.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Tesla looked up as he heard the rapping at his door, surprised that somepony actually followed him. "Hu?...um...just a minute!" Frantically the unicorn began to brush away the papers strewn across his floor, trying to make the room look half way decent. Looking to see the bottle of whiskey still in tow, the gunsmith quickly stashed it to the other side of his bed, hoping that whoever it was..., though he more than likely could guess who would be entering, their conversation wouldn't take too long. "Um...okay come in." Tesla finally said pushing the last of the papers and drawings away, or simply piling them on his desk.
    Sunny Smiles
    Sunny Smiles
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Sunny Smiles Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:42 am

Sunny waited after she knocked. She could hear sounds of frantic organizing before Tesla called out. "Um...okay come in."

Sunny used her magic to open the door and stepped in. She looked around Tesla's simple room. It was obvious the room was hastily cleaned to look half deceint. "Uh Tesla...I wanted to appologize for how I acted earlier. I knew you have trouble talking to mares...and I just liked to see you squirm and blush...I shouldn't have done it."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 am

Tesla watched as the mare stopped in front of him. She looked sad, now Tesla felt depressed that he was the reason...or that could have been the alcohol making him think that way. At this point he didn't know which it could have been.

Regardless, the unicorn shifted over in his bed, making a space if the mare wanted to sit. There was no other place for somepony to sit, due to his lack of furniture, and even in his semi drunken state, Tesla still wanted to be a good host to his new friend.

"No...its not you Sunny, honestly I didn't mind any of that...its just that...I like you too, but...this is the Wastes, as much as I try to put on a happy face I still know that every time I go out there I may or may not return, either in one piece, or at all." the unicorn looked back Sunny, "I mean think of Indigo, had we not gotten to him when we did, he could have died...what if that happens to you...or me? I don't want to put you through that kind of pain...if you do like me that is."
    Sunny Smiles
    Sunny Smiles
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Sunny Smiles Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 am

Sunny listened to Tesla explain himself. She was actually growing a bit sad inside. How could somepony think this way? Of course it was dangerious, but that shouldn't stop you from making friends. The yellow unicorn trotted up to Tesla and placed a kiss on his lips for the second time that night.

"You can't let those things keep you from developing relationships. If you care about a pony, you take those risks. I like you Tesla, and I respect what you did today. You saved my life and I am grateful to you."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 pm

"I...I like you too Sunny..." Tesla said, blushing again from the second kiss, "and you're absolutely right, I shouldn't need to put up these barriers, but...I just don't know, I've never been in a relationship like this, I'm entirely gre-..." Tesla cursed himself, now it just sounded like he was simply making excuses, which was again, something he didn't want to do! "You know what, Sunny, you are right, and I'll definitely try...I can't lie, it will be hard for me, but for you, I'll give it my best shot."
    Sunny Smiles
    Sunny Smiles
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Sunny Smiles Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Sunny nuzzled Tesla's neck, quite happy with the way things turned out. "Don't worry Tesla, I don't entirely know what I'm doing either. I'm probably just as green as you." The mare chuckled. "We can figure this out together."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 am

Tesla nuzzled the yellow and pink unicorn back, ecstatic at how this evening had turned out. Wrapping his arms around the unicorn, pulling into a tight embrace, before kissing her.

The gunsmith suddenly remembered what he had brought up with him from the main room. His horn alight. Tesla hovered the last bottle of whiskey up to the pair. Parting from Sunny for a moment, the green unicorn looked at the bottle, "um..You know, I did grab the last bottle of liquor, I don't know...celebration?" he said smiling at the mare.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:26 am

Once again the sun rose over the wastes bringing with it another day, whether it be good or bad, was yet to be determined. The clouds above the area around Stableton, shifted and converged, darkening as they hinted to the chance of rain.

Throughout the town ponies awake as they carry out their daily lives in post apocalyptia. Merchants setting up shop, while Security Guards and Caravans prepared to leave for their destinations across the wastelands.

Outside the cityscape, thin columns of smoke rise into the sky from whence the group came the day before. Echoing across the horizon, are the sounds of chaos, the conversing of raiders, and whatever corrupt deeds they may be carrying out, or simply the infighting that more than likely would happen with such a large gathering. As the sun continues its assent, so too does the reverberations.

Inside the fixed up repair shop, Black Powders Repairs, ponies begin to stir.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 am

Tesla awoke, his head throbbing, and his stomach feeling awful. Fortunately his mind was clear, having worked its way through the haze that the alcohol last night had put over him. Unfortunately, after sharing a few drinks with Sunny, the rest of a night was a complete blur.

Next to him in his bed was the sleeping form of Sunny. Smiling, Tesla softly kissed her cheek before getting out of bed. His stomach however had other plans as he immediately felt sick from the excessive movement. Finally remembering the all important rhyme Black Powder had taught him, the unicorn could only groan, {Ugh...liquor before beer, all in the clear, beer before liquor...ugh...never been sicker...damn it}

As his stomach calmed down, Tesla began to head towards the door, when he noticed the state his room was in, as well as himself. What once had been the hastily cleaned room, now looked like an utter travesty, the papers and gun that had once been on his desk were strewn across the floor, while most of them were had streaks of...some form of substance, looking at himself, he saw the same substance, in the shape of hoof marks dotting every part of his body.

Lifting up his hoof, Tesla sniffed it trying, "Wait...gun lubricant?!" the unicorn's eyes grew wide as thoughts bombarded his head about what more than likely happened, however, looking back at Sunny, the gunsmith saw that she was smiling, calming down a little, the green unicorn decided against freaking out, she looked happy, whatever happened last night, it had made her happy, and thats all that mattered to him.

Resuming his walk to the door, Tesla stopped again as his hoof knocked into a bottle, looking down he saw that it had been the whiskey bottle from last night. "I don't know whether to thank you, for allowing what happened last night to happen, and to help me get some confidence,....or curse you for making me feel sick." He said to the empty bottle. In the end Tesla decided to do both.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:25 am

Every morning, Sound Wave would spend an extra few minute or so to curl up under his wings and snooze a little more, sometimes even longer then that when he drifts off to the dream land and have great adventures with Daring Do or fly across the blue, blue skies of old Equestria and eat cake and have tea parties with Tom on the most beautiful clouds ever made... this was not one of those mornings. Cold was the very first thing that came into his mind as well as the uncomfortable prodding of something poking at his hip.

With a groan as he opened his eyes, he found himself on the floor, a couple of bottles lying beside him, both of which were empty. "Oooh... what the heck hit me...?" He moaned as he slowly got up to his feet, his head throbbing gently in a not so painful but somewhat discomforting hangover.

Rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes, the Pegasus realized that he wasn't familiar with his surroundings, at first he began to wonder and panic at what the heck did he do last night before seeing a flight of stairs and a peek of the lower floor which calmed him down as he concluded that he was in the same building.. just a floor up.

He held up a hoof to cover his mouth as he yawned, walking around the second floor to have a bit of a look around before having the sudden urge to pee.

Urgh... maybe one of these doors lead to the rest room? He wondered. Randomly picking one of the few doors that were on the second floor, he gave it a light shove open and-

"WHAT THE BUCK!?" His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets at the sight that lay before him, the room was a TOTAL mess! It looked like a couple of Brahmin came by, had a frat party and eventually had a fornicating competition with a group Raiders in the room! His eyes traveled to the room's occupants. One who was the Mare Tesla was crushing on, and the other being Tesla himself.

Three thoughts went through the Pegasus' mind as he took in the sight and those thoughts were: 'Oh.', 'OH!', and 'Ooooooh~'.

Giving the Startled Tesla a long stare, he blinked. Then blinked again before leaning towards the Unicorn and gave him a veeeeeeeery wide grin. "Wow, Romeo didn't expect you to do it on a first date~" He waggled his eyebrows at him.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 am

As Tesla reached for the door, it suddenly shot open, as standing their was more than likely the absolute worst pony that could have been, at least in the gunsmith's given state, Sound Wave.

"WHAT THE BUCK!? Wow, Romeo didn't expect you to do it on a first date~"

Tesla wide eyed, quickly turned back to Sunny, hoping the loud pegasus hadn't rudely woken hear up, before quickly pushing Sound out of the room, himself following suit, before quietly closing the door. "Um, well I'm guessing I could say its not what it looks like, even though you and I both know that would be a total lie." Tesla looked back at the closed door, in all honesty he wouldn't have lied about it anyways, that would have been insulting toward Sunny in his own opinion, however, it was much more a shock that they hadn't woken anyone up in the middle of the night. The unicorn concluded that they had either been quieter than he had thought at the time, or his friends decided against interrupting. Either way he was glad.

"Well anyways do you think you could be a little my head is throbbing, there are ponies still sleeping and I'd rather not have them wake up to the sound of yelling, and most importantly, I don't want Sunny to wake up to the sound of yelling. We still have a job to finish. After seeing those Raiders yesterday...we're gonna need to be ready, and right now one unicorn suffering from too much drinking is all we need." Looking at himself again, still covered in the gunk, Tesla made began heading for the restroom, "If you don't mind however, I would like to clean myself off. I-uh...yeah, there aren't words for it actually." the unicorn concluded, reaching the bathroom door, levitating out a few dampened rags, before making his way back to his room.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 am

Finally clean, Tesla moved through the streets, he had tasked Sound to wake the rest of the group, and get them back to the gates of Stableton, now he needed to get one last member of the band, Sky.

Arriving at her house, Tesla knocked at the door, "Sky! Sky wake up, we have a job to finish! At the cottage there was another location discovered! Looks good! Could be the answer to that raider issue Sky!"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Sky heard the knocking at her door, groaning a bit. She knew the voice, tesla woke her up. Sky sighed as tesla said the job isnt dont yet, now she had get ready for the job. In a flash, her armor was on, her weapons ready, and her mane brushed. She opened the door to reveal tesla, "Yeah, im awake. Lets go finish that job."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:43 am

Silver wakes up. He talks to himself quietly as he gets ready for the day. "Ah, what a beautiful morning. The sun is shining, Stupid conable ponies are waking up, I've got a fat sack of bits, and I talked my way into being co-owner of a business. Things are taking a turn for the better. If I'm lucky the business, under my guidance, will prosper. I'll save up enough caps to buy supplies, go back to Pegases, and show them not to drive me away from home. Well, better head down." Silver, cleaned and dressed in his armored suit, heads down.

Along the way, he see's Sound out side of Tesla's room. Wow, they both look like shit. And are they talking about...NO WAY! Tesla a stud! Wow, never saw that coming. Heh, coming. Those two and the mare they're talking about remind me of an old poem I read.
    Drink, and dance and laugh and lie,
    Love the reeling midnight through,
    For tomorrow we shall die!
    (But, alas, we never do.)
    If only I lied and never bragged I stole from the two casinos. Good thing I didn't drink last night, Celestia only knows What I could've said. I should mess with them, but I wanna see that room before I do. Maybe their to hungover to notice me.

Silver crouches and slinks down the hall, hoping that they don't notice him.

(Sneaking to take a look into Tesla's room. Sneak 17, Luck 5)
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 am

Tesla blabbered as he spun the Pegasus around and began to rudely push him out of his room. "Wha-? Hey! Come on, I was just! What are you-? Stop it!" His protests were in vain however as the Unicorn successfully pushed him out of his room and quickly followed suit and shut the door behind him with a gentle click!. Pouting a little bit, the Pegasus folded his hooves at the unicorn. The nerve! Pushing a pony our of your room like that! Such rudeness! Hmph!

"You're no fun!" He pointed an accusing hoof at the Unicorn as he stood back up and turned away, feathers ruffled up as he pretended to look as offended as he can be whilst going into the other rooms to wake everypony up.

Knocking on doors he urged the others to wake up so they could get the show on the road and be back before lunch.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 am

Silver while trying to sneak, past the ponies that quickly departed as he stalked the door, accidentally bumps into a small red racer toy car, however the toy car just happened to roll with enough force bumping into a broomstick knocking it over striking a lamp sending the light source off kilter as it fell from its original place coming crashing down onto a shotgun's stock hurling the gun part over into a nearby bookshelf striking it with just enough force to have the entire piece of furniture come to a thunderous crash behind Silver Tongue.

(You gotta love natural 1s)
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:03 am

"Sorry for the rude awakening, Sky, but...yesterday, I think we stirred up a hornets nest." The green unicorn said, pointing to the black smoke billowing upwards before merging with the shifting clouds above. Heading back to his store, the gunsmith hurriedly made his way back through the streets of Stableton, hoping that Sky was behind him. If they had riled up a den of raiders....simply leaving them was not the solution, no they needed to somehow get rid of them. Stableton couldn't take another attack like before. Tesla only hoped that Sound had indeed gone to wake everypony up like he had asked....oh buck! Sunny was still asleep in his room! {Damn it all damn it all damn it all damn it all!}

The stallion let out a sigh of relief as he came back up the road leading to his house/shop. Throwing open the door, Tesla burst back up stairs. Letting out another sigh as he saw his door still closed...and the hallway a complete mess with Silver just barely in front of it. The unicorn was crouched over, as if he was trying to sneak around his house. "Um...hi Silver you need anything?....oh by the way did you ever get those bits from our client?"
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 am

Silver quickly stands up. If I'm gonna mess with him in his hungover state, now's the time. "Me?. No I'm good. You on the other hoof, look like shit. HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNING!? YOU KNOW, I COULDN'T HELP BUT HEAR SOME OF WHAT YOU AND SOUND WERE TALKING ABOUT. GOOD JOB! And yes, she paid. But only 100 caps. I'm gonna go get breakfast." As Silver walks away, he picks up the broomstick and the shotgun stock. He bangs them together as he walks away.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:06 am

Arc was lying on the bed he found in one of the rooms. He woke good two hours ago, but waking after a night spent drinking always made him not want to move, so he observed the ceiling for the past two hour and was gathering willpower to get up.

Then someone knocked on the doors few times.

Then apparently someone detonated a balefire bomb in the building.

The shit I put up with.

At least it made Arc to get up and open the door to see what was happening in the realm of the living.

"Can't a unicorn suffer in silence here?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 am

Sky sighed as she followed Tesla to his place of stay, she decided to keep her mouth shut for the time being. She yawned most of the way through the streets, til she got inside with Tesla. to see silver trying to sneak around, Sky didn't want to know what was happening. She just kept her mouth shut in the end, not really worth to say something at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm