Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Sawdust
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Kira
11 posters

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 10 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Kira Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Kira just loved how the stripes looked on Atriark shaggy coat when they had finally been able to remove his stable barding. She where not sure where this might be going, but she had an idea where this might be heading and she where not sure if she really cared.

Last edited by Kira on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 10 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Atriark Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Atriark knew one thing, tonight is going to be a good night. However, he couldn't help but think that somepony- or non-pony- might regret it in the morning. But, that was future Atriark's problem. Now, he was going to enjoy this a great deal.

Last edited by Atriark on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Sky felt to hot in the moment to care about anything else, Their minds will break from this experience and did Sky's, this will be the best night ever.

Last edited by Sky on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Kira's mind went blank as it broke from their activities that they were doing together that all ended up as a blurry mess of different sensations and confusion. The gryphoness woke up in the double bed not remembering that much what had happened last night, the last thing she remembered was she fighting no sparring with Atriark but after that was just a blur. Her head felt like a mess which meant she had been drinking again. It was first now that she noticed that she had woken up next to Atriark in the bed and that she had be embracing the zebra close during her sleep but so also noticed another figure in the bed with them both, it was Sky the peagsus mare together with them in the bed. What?! Was all that Kira could think of as she got up in the bed sitting strait up in the bed. What? What! What?! the word repeated over and over in her head before finally barking out the word and full strength.

"WHAT!"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:50 am

Sky was in the best sleep of her life, She had a big soft pillow to finally sleep in. She hugged it with a great deal, until sky eyes opened wide from a shout. Her head ached, her mind went a hundred miles per hour. She was hungover and the shout didn't make it better, "Whats with the shouting, cant a mare get...some.......sleep." Sky looked at the bed she was in, a Ark and Kira in the bed with her. And Ark in the middle between them both, "Now That must have been some strong whiskey last night, never woke up in bed with Kira and Ark at the same time." Sky looked towards kira, "Can't I sleep please, this hangover is killing me you shouting isnt making it any better." Sky said lazily on her side of the bed. "I promise you Kira im as mind blown as you are but this hang over is killing me to much to care." Sky said as she tried to go back to sleep.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 am

Atriark woke groggily to Kira's shouting. What's she going on about? Atriark though before remembering last night. A smile crept at the fringes of his mouth before fading when he opened his eyes. Kira seemed pretty shocked. Honestly, he was as well- but for a different reason. Hopefully, it wouldn't go from the best night ever, to the worst morning ever. But the odds weren't looking too good.

"What's going.....on...." Atriark said groggily, trying to sound like he didn't remember having a great night with a drunk mare and a drugged gryphoness. I hope this doesn't come to bite me in the ass.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:31 am

Tesla eventually awoke in his bed, the empty bottle of whiskey by his side. Alone...again this wasn't really a surprise to the unicorn, but...the night had been going so well. He must have said something wrong last night. Looking around the room, Tesla's eyes rested on the bottle. "Yep...drinking with friends," Tesla gripped the bottle with his magic, before hurling at a nearby wall, the bottle shattering against it. "Its fan fucking tastic." Getting up from the bed, the olive pony made his way back to his workshop, getting back to his work. This is where he belonged, not out being social.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:31 am

"WHAT!?" Was the only thing the gryphoness could shout as she fell out of the bed with loud thud when she hit the floor. Kira got rose from the floor slowly rubbing where she had hit the hard surface just looking at the two in the bed, what had really happened last night?

"Sky get out!" She shout as loud as she could at the hungover peagsus not caring that it was probably equally painful for her as it was for Kira when she shouted. She gave a long hostile look at Sky making sure that she would leave them along not matter how much she would complain about leaving.

"Now..." Kira turned to Atriark still with the same hard hostile look she had used against Sky. "Tell me what happened and tell me the truth."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:40 am

Atriark looked at Kira utterly frightened. He felt trapped despite having a window nearby. "K-k-Kira...." Atriark stammered. He prayed that he hadn't screwed up to the point Kira would leave him. "I'm...p-pretty sure it's....it's probably what you think...." Atriark hung his head. Please don't leave me..... You really screwed up you damn idiot. Seeing her like this scared Atriark, and he couldn't stand to look at her. "I......."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 am

Sky winced at the a bit at the shout Kira made, she now was officially fucked. Yeah she messed up bad, real bad from the look Kira gave her. Her head hurt like it was hit with a rock, her eyes really red from last night, her breath stank of alcohol, and she was in bed with ark Kira. Kira already out of the bed and shouted at her and ark, Sky tried her best to get off the bed and fell to the floor hard. Like a Kira a thump could be heard when she made contact to the floor, a small "eep" escaped her mouth. Sky couldn't remember much of last night, she only remembered only little in fact. Like Kira and Ark going to the same room together and she going to both of them in bed, then just a blur of the rest of the night.

"Yeah, sure Kira." Sky exclaimed as tried to get up, very shakily she stood on her hooves. And one misstep and Sky fell face first into the ground, the rest of her body fell to the side. Sky was knocked out, she couldn't move or anything. Just lay on the floor next to the bed, asleep or knocked out. Kira will probably try to beat up the Pegasus, but she didn't care as she probably deserved it.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Kira just ignored the passed out pegasus on the floor next to the bed as her eye where all focused on the Zebra still in the bed, she pierced him with her anger that was clearly show from where she stood. It looked like she could attack the zebra just where his was and if Atriark thought that she was hard on him during the spar it would be nothing compared to what she could really do to him when she was angry.

"No." She hissed at him as the fur across her back and tail stood on end. "I want you the say what happened and I want to know why you let it happen?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 am

Atriark pressed his back against the wall. He looked terrified at Kira, knowing she could kill him if she got too angry. He knew from yesterday at the bar that she could let her emotions get the better of her. The gryphoness looked poised and ready to tear Atriark's head off. At this point, Atriark would probably do nothing. The stable dweller could no longer look Kira in the eye anymore, or any part of her. His eyes fell on his own shaking hooves.

"You....Sky....and I....we h...had sex...." Atriark finally admitted, having hating himself for the way it turned out. "I don't know....I am a damn idiot." Atriark got off the bed. With his head hung he took a hesitant step to the door. "I'm sorry..." he said and headed for the door, unable to look at Kira.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 am

Kira kept her eyes on the zebra despise him looking away and tried to get away from her. She really wanted to gelded Atriark just use her talons and rip him a new one for what he had done. It looked like she where about to jump the zebra as her entire body looked like it was about to spring and jump him with her talons. "Atriark..." She said as she keep her eyes looked on him the entire time, she really wanted to do it and she felt every nerve in her body tolled her the same. "Just get out." She said slowly not relaxing a bit as kept the same position as before concentrated on the zebra.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:24 am

Atriark was crushed. His slightly drunk decision had ruined what probably would have been a wonderful thing. Flinching at Kira's words, Atriark left the room. The zebra paused a second, started to look back, but decided against it. He trotted slowly down the hallway, his head drooped so low that his nose nearly brushed the ground. As he descended the stairs, he kicked himself mentally.

Taking a moment to compose himself, Atriark trotted passed the bar and out to the early Stableton morning. Atriark felt light without his saddle bags or armor. But Kira had been so disappointed and furious that Atriark hadn't had the heart to stay in the same room much longer. He had left everything- His armor, his guns, every bottle cap, bullet, piece of food, and trinket he had found was still in that room. But most importantly, he left his mother's necklace in his saddle bag. Still he wouldn't go back to retrieve that, he wouldn't be able to stand seeing Kira again right now. Atriark just trudged along the street and turned down an alley. There he laid down. So far, the zebra buck had been able to hold back his emotions, but now he couldn't. In the shadow of some building, Atriark wept.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:41 am

Kira relaxed just a bit when Atriark but she still felt her fur twitch for how angry and disappointed she was with the Zebras actions she thought that the zebra could have become close to her. She notice that Sky was still on the floor knocked out probably from to much drinking last night but she could not lay there especially now when she just wanted to be alone. The gryphoness gave an unkind kick to the Pegasus for her to get up an leave not really caring if it hurt her more then it had to.

She looked and saw that Atriark still had his saddle bag and armour left in the room. She was still so angry that she thought about throwing his things away or maybe selling them, no even if she was angry with him she could not to that to him. Instead she gathered his stuff together and place it at the foot of the bed she now she would only have to figure out how to give it back to him.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 am

"Um, Atriark?" a kind and soft voice asked.

Atriark looked up and saw Sunny Smiles smiling kindly at the sad stable dweller. He wasn't in any mood to be happy, he just felt like crawling in a hole.

"You okay?" she asked.

"No...."

"Oh." Sunny said like she was shocked to find out. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No...." Atriark said again, laying his head back down.

"Just please promise me you won't try finding an answer at the bottom of a bottle again." Atriark laid there quietly, not answering. Sunny sighed. "Well, I wanted to let you know that the caravan is heading for Manehattan and I was told that there's a spot open for you if you are looking for some caps."

Atriark let out a long sigh. "Tell Wisp that I'll be there if he had a spare gun and armor for me."

"Well okay." Sunny turned to leave.

"Sunny." the mare paused. "would you write something for me and deliver it to the bar at the end of the street."

"Sure, who's it for?"

"Her name is Kira...." Atriark said solemnly.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:34 am

Sky felt a kick to her body, her eyes opened to very red eyes from a night of drinking and other things she didn't remember. She noticed kira standing over Arks stuff and the zebra nowhere to be found. Sky only sighed, she what to do even if kira didn't say it. She very lazily stood on her hooves, barely able to stand. Her head still hurt like it was pounded by angry raider, she tried to speak but it didn't come out. Her only train of thought left was to leave and talk about it later, for now she needed sleep. And so she left to her home, only to wave to kira as she left.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Kira watched as Sky left the room on unsteady hooves she had clearly gotten way to much in her last night, but this was something that the gryphoness did not care about. After Sky had left Kira just stood in the room for the longest time looking over Atriark things, there was so many emotions going though her at this moment she was not sure about what to do.

There was a quiet knock on her door, Kira did not what to know how it was so she did just not want to see anyone right now so she just ignored the knocking. She was not sure how long time it took before the knocking stopped and she could hear something get pushed under the door to the room. Her curiosity did finally get the better of her as she walked up to the door and took up the note that had been left under it, she slowly opened the note and read it.

Kira,

I'll start off by saying sorry. That aside, you've more than likely seen my gear- Though more likely tossed it aside, or out a window. I wouldn't blame you if you have. I probably deserve it. I am writing to inform you that I have been rehired by my old caravan company and am to leave for Manehattah within the hour. In fact, I may have already left by the time you receive this note. As for my gear, if you haven't junked it or am thinking about selling it all, I implore you to not. That is until you remove my mother's necklace from the saddle bags. My armor, pip buck, and that necklace are all I have of One Thirteen and of my mother. But I wouldn't blame you if you got rid of any trace of me.....

Hopefully in over a month I won't hate myself as much as I do now
    Atriark

When she had finished reading it Kira was not sure what to think of the letter that Atriark had left her. She was so angry with him that he crumbled the note together in to a small ball and threw it over the room, he only tired to run from his problem or maybe hide from her. She once again walked over to his things and went though his saddle bags until she found the necklace, she wanted to throw it out the window just to show him. Still even if she hated what we did she could not do that to him she did not hate him that much. She took the necklaces and put it around her neck looking at it as it hung there, she would return it to Atriark but it would stay safe around her neck until that day came.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:22 pm