Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Lightning Flash
TeslaSpark
Spark Gunner
Scrap Box
Sky
Rad Boom
Atriark
Zuberi
12 posters

Answer the Call [closed]

Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Answer the Call [closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Answer the Call [closed]

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Looking at the key as Cuppa donned the shades from the slaver's body. These'll really help wi' bright lights, now ah dun have t' worry about 'em. She thought to herself, not adding the fact that she liked these shades. She floated her saddlebags to her side, checking them through to make sure everything was there before setting them on her back, placing the newly scavenged 9mm pistol and the 24 9mm rounds into it, as well as the .357 and the remaining 5 rounds. She was two sets of bandages down, but that wasn't a problem right now, she had more guns.

Testing the key with their cuffs, Cuppa whinnied happily as they fell loose and gave her legs more freedom, so she quickly dashed around and unlocked the rest of the cuffs with a smile on her shade-wearing face as she set free the others. "Now, ya'll get yer stuff back, we jus' need the key fer the collar now."
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 pm

The wagon had duffel bags and crates, and a locked footlocker. The duffel bags contained food, various munitions, and some medical supplies. The creates held more explosive collars. The footlocker, requires a 50 lockpick still to unlock. Along in the wagon, was Zuberi's saddlebags.

Supplies:
    12x food items
    4x healing potions
    200x 10mm rounds
    100x 5mm rounds
    30x .308 rounds
    2x frag grenades
    Scrap Box
    Scrap Box
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Scrap Box Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Scrap puts two of the potions in her saddle bags, along with the grenades. She looked the locker over, seeing she couldn't get it open, she left it. "Hey, we got some food over here, and some ammo." She drags the duffle bags out along with the Saddle Bags. "Now whoes is this?" She sets it on the ground, for the pony it belonged to to come clam it.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Lightning sighed again before looking around at the others. Certainly a lot of pegasi here but also a lot of ponies responded. Including himself. Turning back to the slaves, he was surprised to see one pony with a collar on. "Sky? Are you alright? How did you get captured?" In fact, when Lightning took another look around, another familiar face showed up. Atriark. "Wow, Atriark. I didn't know you were here as well. It's good to know so many ponies were willing to risk their lives to help some slaves."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 pm

At the call of ammo Rad leapt up and flew over to the wagon where Scrap Box was. "Any 5mm there? I could do with a lil more, this thing sure fires fast!" Rad then realised that moving like that probably did no good at all for his wounds, and reminded him self to be more careful next time. He then looked at the locked box. "Reckon I could shoot or smash that open? Unless somepony heres good with locks an wants a go?" The last part he said louder, so others could hear him.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Sky noticed that flash and Ark actually came to save them, and Flash asked the obvious question of her getting captured. "Yeah funny story, never go to sleep on a rock in the middle of the wasteland. And bad time too, left all my gear home so yeah no late night flying for me anymore." Sky forced a smile but she felt weird about it, "Yeah how did you two get over here, you followed Zuberis message right?" Sky asked to both ark and Flash.

Last edited by Sky on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Cuppa trotted over to the wagon as others started moving over, she carefully kept the detonator for the collars floated out of the way of anypony else. "What've ya'll got 'ere then?" She asked before spotting the crates with collars in them. "Oh my, that's a lot o' collars. What d'ya think we should do with 'em all?" Cuppa gave a moment's thought about possibly using them for revenge, but she narrowed her eyes at the thought and shook her head. She wasn't like that, she could possibly bring herself to use it on raiders and slavers, but she wasn't a vindictive pony...

Though, having them just in case might be useful... "Ah guess we could use 'em fer summint... like maybe fer if we catch some criminals or summint? We should keep 'em someplace safe, though."
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Goddesses, was he in pain... his back leg felt like there was a Rusty Nail trying to pound it's way through his Cannon with a very unhealthy coating of barbed wires and salt. His pistol fell from his lips and clattered agianst the floor, the barrel smoking hot from use as blood leaked from his wounds. Oh, he was going to feel this again in the morning no doubt about that.

"Are you alive still? Please, say something," Somepony pleaded into his ear. Wincing, Sound Wave looked up and-HELLO! Before him was a Zebra, it wasn't Ark that's for sure, it was somepony else. He didn't look familiar and the Pegasus pretty much guessed that HE was the Zebra trapped by the slavers, not Ark. Oops. But hey at least he helped right? Opening his mouth to speak, a series of pained coughing cut him off before he could say anything and quickly spat out a glob of blood from his lips.

"Unless you're the Angel to welcome me to the Afterlife..." He groaned, forcing a small smile on his face as he looked up to the... vERY handsome Zebra in front of him. "Then yeah... I'm alive..... You're.... really.... cute.." He blinked, his eyes homing in on the Zebra's face. Woah!? WHat was he saying!? Was the pain making him delirious or something?

Then, a shadow loomed over his wounded form, it was another Pegasus as far as he could tell, it was hard to see when the light was in your eyes. "Sound...you are one crazy Pegasus." He sighed, shaking his hed as he did so.

"Lightning!" The Pegasus squealed. SQUEALED. As he recognized the other Pegasus. "Hey, handsome! How are YOU doing...?" He giggled. Oh yeah, he was DEFINTELY out of it, or was he voicing his physical attraction to the Stallions for the fun of it? "And yeah, I pretty am crazy..." He giggled once again, but then entered into a series of coughing. Damn, he must've gotten shot in the lung or something. Looking up to Lightning with a scrutinizing eye, his eyes then went watery and whimpered. "After all this time and you never NOTICED!? You're a big meanie head!"

Wailing, the Pegasus wrapped his hooves around Zuberi and began to sob for a long moment before gently nudging Lightning in the chest and giving him the goofiest grin he could muster. "But that's alright you're my friiiiiieeeeend! Can I has cake nao?"
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Zuberi blinked, and then felt his face turn red. "C-cute?" he stuttered, both nervous and confused. "I- well, um... Thank you," he responded. Then the pony wrapped his hoofs around his neck and started to cry into his chest. Zuberi's eyes went a bit wide. He had absolutely no idea what was going on.

Then, he saw his saddle bags on the ground. He tugged a bit and got free form the pony's hold, and retrieved his bags. Getting back, he remembered he had a single health potion he kept for himself in case of emergency. Along with it, his 10mm pistol in its holster, which he put back around his neck over his shemagh.

"Here, drink this," Zuberi said, uncorking the potion bottle and putting the opening between the pegasus' lips. "Drink it, it'll help some, not a lot, but enough to keep you from dying, and- er... clear your mind up."
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 pm

"Oooh!! You know what!?" He grabbed the Pegasus and Zebra by the shoulders as he made an 'Oh!' face. "We should go and get Tom!" Upon seeing the looks on their faces, Sound Wave couldn't help but feel a little offended. "You know!? Tom!? THE BESTEST ROCK FRIEND, a pony could have?"

Again, stares and confused faces. "You should meet him! He's..." He turned to the side and gazed off in the distance for a confused moment before waving a hoof in that general direction. "Somewhere over there! But anyway, he's AWESOME! You'd like him Lightning! He's a rocky fellow!" Flashing his fellow Pegasus a silly smile, he loosened his grip around the Zebra, allowing him to go and fetch some healing potions from his Saddlebags.

"Here, drink this," He popped off the cork and held it to Sound Wave's lips. "Noooooo~" He whined, all too childishly by the way and moved his head and lips away from the potion bottle. "Not thirsty!"

"Drink it, it'll help some, not a lot, but enough to keep you from dying, and- er... clear your mind up."

"I'm not dying!" The Pegasus folded his hooves in a protestant pout. "I'm just.... being Life challenged right now! Give me a moment and I'll be fine!" Keeping that face for a few more seconds, the Pegasus finally relented and gulped down the Potion's contents. *Gulp Gulp Gulp!* "Ooh! Strawberry!"
    Scrap Box
    Scrap Box
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Scrap Box Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 pm

The purple mare opened the duffle bags up again, taking out the two potions. "Here, you ponies can have this, somepony else needs these." Seeing that Rad was still bleeding she sets one infront of him. "Actually, you drink this one, should help you fell better." She then trouted over to the Zebra and injured Pegasus. "I'm going to say you're the one who sent out the broadcast," Scrap Box smiled at the zebra in the nice scarf, "good job." She then set the other potion next to him. "Just in case he needs it. Found it in the Slavers wagon, along with a footlocker, not sure whats in there but maybe one of you can get it open."
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Zuberi watched, and helped the pegasus drink down the potion. Almost instantly, his wounds began to heal. All internal bleeding stopped and sealed up, and the inside of the bullet holes began to shrink, causing the wounds to expel the rounds from his body. They didn't heal completely, though- as they stopped at that. Still open wounds, bleeding, but no bullets stuck in his body, and no fatal damage on the inside.

"Feel better now? I bet that cleared it all up just fine, didn't it?" Zubi asked, putting his hoof on top of the pegasus' head and giving his mane a little rubbing.

Then, a purple pegasus approached and started to talk. "Yes, I'm the one who sent out the call." He watched her set down the potion and smiled. "Thank you," he said nicely. He looked back to the wagon with the footlocker. Zuberi shook his head. "If you guys cant do it, I doubt I could."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:29 am

Lightning would nod at Sky and answer, "Yeah. I heard...a message. Not sure if it was from a pony named Zuberi but yes. That is how I got here." The pegasus would perk his ears as Sound Wave suddenly called out his name. "Well, good to see that you're still conscious." Well, at least Lightning thought that before Sound just called him handsome. "...Orrr...not?"

The next thing Sound did confused him even more. He wasn't sure if it was getting shot or maybe the effects of adrenaline running through his veins or maybe that was how he acted normally and he just didn't see that when he worked with the pegasus before. Who knows? All he could think about was why was he talking about a rock like it was another pony. "Uhh...sure. I'd love to meet this...Tom. And about that cake...I know a pony that bakes...perhaps I can introduce her to you when we're not under threat of slavers."

The blue pegasus would clear his throat and turn to the zebra looking over Sound. He would hold out his hoof for a shake and smile slightly. "I don't believe I introduced myself to you. I'm Lightning Flash. Are you injured at all?"
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:50 am

"Uhh...sure. I'd love to meet this...Tom. And about that cake...I know a pony that bakes...perhaps I can introduce her to you when we're not under threat of slavers."

"Yay Cake!" He giggled, weakly throwing his hooves up into the air in cheers before letting them fall back to his sides. "Tom will like you, Lightning! I know he will!"

As the potion did it's magic, Sound Wave's mind began to clear a bit, the funny feeling in his head subsided, as well as the pain that caused said funny feeling. With soft *Tink, Tlinks* of the bullets being eased out of his wounds by the rapid regeneration brought on by the Health Potion, the Pegasus gave a sigh of relief. "Oooh.. much better... that is SOOOO much better..." Visibly relaxing, his wings ruffled at his sides before snugly tucking in a little closer to himself in comfort.

"Feel better now? I bet that cleared it all up just fine, didn't it?" Looking back to the Zebra, woah was he THIS close before...? Fighting back a blush, Sound gave a small smile and nodded. "Yeah... feeling much better now... thanks!"

A moment passed, the Lightning introduced himself and Sound took this as a cue to introduce himself. "And I'm Sound Wave. What you're name? Hope the slavers didn't bang you up too hard!"
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:18 am

Banged up, too hard? Zuberi looked at his nose and remembered the dried blood he had coming from his nostrils. "Oh! Yeah, um.... I'm okay," he said, wiping it away with a hoof. Then, using his clean hoof, he shook Lightning's extended hoof. "I'm Zuberi," he said to Lightning, then extended his hoof to Sound. "But most just call me 'Zubi' for shorter."

"You seem to be doing much better now," he said to Sound. "No more talk of friend rocks or cake? Though cake does sound pretty good right now, since you brought it up," Zubi joked with a chuckle.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 am

So, this was the zebra that sent out the distress call. "Ahh, a pleasure to meet you, Zuberi. Or Zubi, whichever you prefer. It's a good thing you sent out that call when you can. I hate slavers with a passion and I'm glad that this time, we were able to save the lives of seven ponies, including my friend Sky over there."

Turning to Sound Wave, the pegasus certainly did look a lot better after drinking the health potions. "It's good to see that you're alright, Sound. You know, if you don't mind me saying, diving into a slaver camp guns blazing is the most insane idea I have ever heard or seen. But you got the job done so nice work." Lightning took a look around the area before adding, "We should gather everypony and head back to Stableton. I'm sure everypony is in a celebratory mood after a successful rescue like this."
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 am

"Oh! Yeah, um.... I'm okay," As he wiped his bloodied nose with a hoof and shook hooves with the Pegasus, Sound wave couldn't help but raise a brow. ""I'm Zuberi, But most just call me 'Zubi' for shorter." Uh-huh, if you say so... Putting on a most charming smile, he extended his wings and gave them a happy flap. "Pleased too meet ya!" His wing twitched as he gave them a gentle roll. Celestia, that dive was intense!

Speaking of intense, it seemed that Lightning thought it was too and threw in his own two cents in a comment. "It's good to see that you're alright, Sound. You know, if you don't mind me saying, diving into a slaver camp guns blazing is the most insane idea I have ever heard or seen. But you got the job done so nice work." Flashing him a most manic grin, Sound Wave gave a laugh and pumped a hoof in the air. "Sometimes Insane is the BEST way!" He somewhat cheered, his wings flaring out in emphasis as he laughed.

"We should gather everypony and head back to Stableton. I'm sure everypony is in a celebratory mood after a successful rescue like this." Nodding his head in agreement, the Pegasus smiled and gave Lightning his agreement, right now he wanted a few drinks and some rest.... "Hey wait can I bring Tom?" He perked up somewhat as he gave the Pegasus the ever popular puppy eyes.
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am

Zuberi opened his mouth to agree, but stopped as he remembered something. "Oh, wait, guys... This thing all of us are wearing around our necks, they're not to make us look better- they're to blow our heads off."

Zuberi fell back and sat on his haunches. "We're stuck here until somepony finds the key and gets the collars off."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:48 am

Lightning was about to say 'Let's go then!' but then realized that Zuberi was right. "Oh yeah...the collars. I'll go check on that search then." He turned to go walk away but he paused and looked back at Sound to say, "...Sure, you can bring Tom." Chuckling a bit, he walked away and looked at the other ponies searching for loot. Maybe one of them had found the key. Lightning would raise his voice and say, "Hey, ponies! Anypony found a key for the collars yet?"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:49 am

"Well that was a quick fight," the unicorn said holstering the SMG approaching the slaves. The gunsmith noticed the collars on each of them...damn Lightning was talking to a zebra, Zuberi, he heard him say his name was. Okay then, mentally listing cataloguing it. The unicorn approached one of the slaves eyeing the explosive collar around the mare's neck. It...didn't look too complicated, a few wires running to the tiny explosives embedded into the collar. The same wires ran to the latches of the collars. Basically this told Tesla all he needed to know,

"I agree with Zuberi," the unicorn said looking away. "either we need to get that key to disarm them...or...well...I could give it a shot, disarming them myself, the mechanism doesn't look too bad...I might be able to get rid of them...if you guys want me to take the chance that is."
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 am

"...Sure, you can bring Tom."

"Yaaaay!" The Pegasus let out a cheer before suddenly disappearing in a sudden gush of wind and a blue blur rushing away only to suddenly reappear with a huge looking rock carried in his hooves before unceremoniously dropping it not too far off from Lightning and Zuberi. "Hey Tom! These are the guys I've talked about! The Other Pegasus is Lightning and the Zebra there...." he gestured to the ponies respectively before making a weird face and shaking his head. "No not that Zebra, the other Zebra.... Not Ark Silly! I meant Zuberi! The one with the awesome mane! Yes him! Of course I'm sure!"

Now he was starting to look amused. "Well of COURSE they all don't look alike! I mean come on! Ark's fluffier and Zubi's...." he trailed off for a moment and jumped, as if finally remembered where he was and who was right next to them. "Any way can we... oh right..." He drooped a little, eyes staring at the collars around the former slave's necks.

"I agree with Zuberi,"

Sound Wave's ears perked up as he heard ANOTHER familiar voice! "Tesla!" He cried, a huge smile on his face as he turned to face the unicorn. "Fancy meeting you here! Oh! Have you met Tom?" He patted the Huge rock as he shoved it towards Tesla's way.

"either we need to get that key to disarm them...or...well...I could give it a shot, disarming them myself, the mechanism doesn't look too bad...I might be able to get rid of them...if you guys want me to take the chance that is." Sound wave blinked. "You can disarm bomb collars? Oh wait, you're a gunsmith right? OF COURSE you can! Duh!" Smacking himself in the forehead with a hoof, he gave a bit of a chuckle before giving Tesla a hopeful look. "But you can right? I mean really really can? One wrong move and we could have blood and brains all over!"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:30 am

"But you can right? I mean really really can? One wrong move and we could have blood and brains all over!"

Tesla looked back at the collars...hesitant for a second. "W-well I think I can Sound, um...it looks simple enough, but..." Tesla fell silent at the thought of messing up. "Um...lets find that key...messing with the collars, lets have that as a definite plan B"
    Scrap Box
    Scrap Box
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Scrap Box Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Scrap Box wonders over to one of the unchecked slavers to check for the collar key and to see what kind of gun they might have had. Maybe even take thier armor if it wasn't to damaged, her 113 suite was nice, but didn't offer much protection. "Do you have the key?" she said to the body as she picked it over.

PER: 8
    Luck: 5
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:58 pm

It seemed that focus wasn't fully on the contents of the wagon, and Ember still hadn't moved from his spot. So, the brown unicorn took it upon herself to loot a corpse of a slaver for him, taking whatever possessions the slaver pony had and setting them in front of the cowardly unicorn with the fiery mane. "Here ya go, Ember. Ah thought ya'll could do with gettin' summint outta this."

(Searching slaver
    perception 7
    luck 4)
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Both slavers give 10mm pistols and twelve 10mm rounds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm