Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Lightning Flash
Ashen Coat
Happy Trails
Kestrel
8 posters

Kestrel's Yardsale

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Kestrel's Yardsale - Page 3 Empty Re: Kestrel's Yardsale

Post by Happy Trails Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Trails picked up the shotgun off the table and inspected it, dry cycling it a few times before setting it back down. "300, same deal as with the repeater. If you get them both I'll knock 50 caps off the price tag and bring it down to 500. Good deal if I've ever seen one."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:27 pm

"I only have 300 but i've got some radgator hides if your interested" ale said a little defeted. Looking at dark star he asked, "How many caps do you have left over?"
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Location : Bone Heads camp, in the middle of a war between raiders and shadow raiders

Post by Dark Star Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Dark Star pulled out all of his caps, "I have 185 caps left over," he handed them to Ginger Ale.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:35 pm

"I'll give you 450 for the guns and i'll throw in these radigator hides we skined on the road." Ale offered. "I think you'll find them to be in good condition and worth the price cut."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Trails resisted the urge to smile when Ale and the foal made the biggest possible mistake a pony could in haggling: letting the other buck know how many caps you had. They couldn't afford the full 500, but they came damn close. He mulled it over in his head, take all their caps or leave them enough for a meal. He decided in good conscious do the former, so he played nice.

"You can afford 475, and we aren't interested in hides, so I'll come down to that."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Ale was a little reluctant to spend that much, hell it would barely leave them with two caps to rub together, but the guns were in excelent condition and the wastland was a very hostle place to go without a rifle. "Ahh i guess well take them." ale said as he laid the caps on the table and levitated the goods over to him and his companion.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Kestrel took the kids money and put it away in his stash. He then looked down at the table before him. Aside from the loads of ammo he still had he was fresh out of stock. Not a single thing left on his table to sell.

He had sold most of it for discount prices, yet in the end made more money that he originally had before. 1750 caps rested in his money pouch, that would be enough to keep him going for a while yet.

The Gryphon prided himself on the fact that he could get by on so little.

With his business concluded Kestrel set about wrapping up the operation. Clearing off the table, packing up the ammo he had, and then offering a silent nod to Trails.

He then turned his attention to Ashen, the stallion responsible for giving his weapons some upgrades. He was the only reason Kestrel was not shutting up shop and going back to the hotel he was currently staying in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 pm