Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+34
Aquilinus
Bomb Bay
Rookie Star
Rad Boom
Coin Flip
Night Spark
Night-Shade
Scrap Parts
Silent Echo
Steel Gear
Blue Flame
Ciera
Dozer
Mint Ale
Blitz
Shutter
Happy Trails
Jasmine Beat
Galactic Dash
Blast Cap
Zestari
Nova Surge
Cuppa Beans
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Violet Star
Lightning Flash
Bakewell Tart
Big Rodeo
Kestrel
Shooting Spectrum
Arc Weld
Sky
Starry Night
38 posters

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 41 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Galactic Dash Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Dash narrowed his eyes as their time to pounce drew near, and when it came, Dash sprang forward like a Savannah cat. But there was no longer any blue Pegasus there. Instead, Dash saw a pointy, brown horn rapidly flying toward his face. Dash's eyes widened and he heavily batted his wings forward, dodging out of the way of Arc Weld's pounce. Getting stabbed accidentally by a unicorn's horn wasn't all that high on his list of priorities for the night. Unfortunately, he over compensated and wound up slamming himself against a wall. Dash landed on his hooves and for a moment, it looked like his legs were about to buckle, but he shook himself out of it, "Alright... New plan." Dash said, panting slightly, "Does she have any weaknesses we can exploit?" he asked as he looked out the door to see where she had gone.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 41 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Arc Weld Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Everything went suddenly noisy and painful. Arc could only remember that he saw something blue, then Dash's face from up close, then heavy slam and then he was suddenly feeling the whole world spin. When that stopped and he collected himself from the ground, he looked at Dash, rubbing his aching forehead and horn.

"Ouch... I think... well, she's drunk, so... probably slowed reactions. Can't say we can overpower her, at least I know I can't... if we find rope or something like that, maybe we could try to lasso her or something..."

Arc felt how everything finally stopped spinning, his head calming down.

"Or... if we managed to get her close enough, I could catch her by tail with my telekinesis... probably without maiming her."

He trotted over to Dash looking from the door. There was a loose pegasus terrorizing the village and they had to catch him.

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Sky hasnt had this much fun in well......a long time as she ran around the town bumping into alot of other ponies and Sky could be heard giggling and laughing to herself in the town as it was getting dark, but Sky didnt care as she was a carefree drunken pegasus dressed as a sword mare and rushed around the two as she clumsily flew ontop of a building, she nearly fell but she managed to do it and grin. "

"I feel so happy!" Sky said to her self as she looked for a bottle to drink.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Arc sighed, Sky was already nowhere to be seen from the house. Arc looked at Dash.

"Alright... she'll probably go and search for a drink, considering she was rather adamant about further boozing herself up... I'll go check Cocktail's bar, you take Sky patrol, Dash?"
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Dash nodded to Arc, "Sound's good. I'll shout if she's heading your way." He said. It seemed like an awful amount of work, but this was for Sky's own good. It wasn't any good for the pony to get hurt or hurt anypony else. Dash took to the air looked around from an altitude of around 50 feet. It took him a few more moments to adjust to the dark, but at last he thought he spotted Sky and zipped after her.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Sky giggled as she jumped off the roof of the small shack and fell to the ground but quickly tried to get up and dashed off to the nearest bar she could find, getting to a small bar she poured a couple caps onto the bar and grabbed herself a drink as she dashed off out side again. She didnt want the night to end as she pranced off to go and find something else to drink, a bar that had sold stronger drinks. But she noticed in her drunken prance Dash was near but she shrugged it off and pranced off as she began to flap her wings and rushed around the town, only to pass arc and giggle as she did.
    Blue Flame
    Blue Flame
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Blue Flame Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:28 am

Blue pondered her options. There was a lot she could do, but most of them weren't appropriate. Normally she would have dared him to do something only slightly inappropriate, but she didn't want to leave a bad impression for Nova's friends. So, she rethought her options.

"Don't worry stripes," Blue said to Aquilinus, she always preferred to give ponies she met nick names. "So, I dare you to drink spiked punch."

She knew it was a rather lame dare. But it was the best she could think up given the circumstances.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:44 am

Rubbing his head, "Oh boy... Alcohol and me never did get along very well." Getting up he smiled at the group and walked over to the punch, getting a glass for himself he sighed before drinking the whole thing in one swig and shortly after downing 4 more. "Hahaha, ahhhh every time... always gotta be 5, no mater what I do I just can't help it everything is always 5. Like I said, alcohol and me just don't agrehehehe," laughing at his own stupidity he walks back to the group. Plopping down rather firmly he proceeded to stamp his hoof 5 times. "Now then... who to choose... who to choose..." looking at every pony 5 times he pondered his choices, finally deciding he smiled as he turned to Sanura. "Truth or Darehehe?" nearly falling over laughing for no reason he looked at the mare.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Suddenly a blue smear zipped in front of Arc, making him slide on his hooves to stop. Or at least that was the plan, the slide turned into a tumble, in his slightly inebriated state, and the brown unicorn got facefull of mud.

He got up from the mud and cleaned his muzzle of it. Then took a deep breath and yelled "DASH! GOT HER HERE!" and galloped of to pursue Sky.
    Harmor
    Harmor
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Harmor Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:11 pm

After finally making his way to Stableton, Harmor searched for the nearest tavern. The long trip from New Appleoosa put an ache in his joints and made his mouth dry, he needed a rest. Harmor was crossing the street when a blue pegasus whipped past him, nearly knocking him over. A brown unicorn followed in pursuit. How odd he thought. "Uh Sir?" he asked, waving to the unicorn, "Is everything okay?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Arc slid to a halt again, this time successfully stopping in front of the unicorn.

"Oh, everything's fine, I apologize for her rude behaviour. Listen, you seem rather unoccupied for now, how about helping me catch her before she hurts herself?" he pointed his hoof on the blue pegasus speeding away.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Jasmine's eyes scanned along with Aquilinus as he approached the punch bowl. Thoughts ran through her mind about how hilarious this dare was going to be. Without warning Jasmine flew and hovered Behind Blue and Nova. She threw a hoof around each of them and hugged them toward herself. Her eyes shifted over toward Aquilinus drinking, wide showing off their green hue. Her words bursted out of her mouth, they were carried on her jubilant laughter.

"Oh my goodnethh Blue thith wath thuch a good dare! Doeth he not enjoy juithe or thomthing?! Rodeo got me thome juithe for my birthday, we should make him drink that too! I think it wath called apple Jack...thomthing? The nameth not important I guethh."

Aqui stumbled back and plopped down next to sanura. His strange movements and slurred speech were clearly due to not enjoying whatever he drank. Upon Aqui aking the newcomer, Jas waited patiently to see what the new pony to the group would end up doing for her question.

Last edited by Jasmine Beat on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo T.T)
    Harmor
    Harmor
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Harmor Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:28 pm

"I-um, suppose" What was the harm in helping him? He seemed like a nice enough pony. "After you" Harmor gestured, wondering what was causing the pegasus to behave like this.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 pm

"Alright, just follow me and try to not get too close to her, she has a nasty right hoof." Then Arc looked up and yelled again "DASH! WHERE THE HAY ARE YOU, I GOT HER HERE!" Then he motioned the other unicorn to follow him and galloped off.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Sanura watches Aqui wander off toward the punch and go after those drinks so quickly before ocming back in a rather giggle mood, her ear quirking as he started to look at everyone... again and again and again and again and again until finally he stopped on her and she'd blink, "Huh- oh!" she cleared her throat, "Err... it's been a while since I've done this." she sighed softly and leaned back on her haunches, tugging at her wraps a bit with that pale pink glow from her horn before she'd shrug, "Let's go with dare hmm?" she grinned some, "If you can hold together long enough to think of something." as she prodded the Zebra with a hoof.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Thinking on what dare he should give her he tapped his chin 5 times. "Hmmm... hehe I think I has one to do. I dare you... to move in with me! Yes that sounds fair." Looking at the mare for her reaction, swaying back and forth as he hummed to himself quietly.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Sanura blinks and flushes, hidden well beneath the old bandages though as she clears her throat, "Err..." she rubbed the back of her head with a hoof, "That's.. I really don't know you -that- well." she shook her head, she didn't know if there were penalties or what not for declining but... That was asking a bit too much of her for a party game.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Pouting for a bit, "Not like I expected you to say yes, hmmmm..." Smiling again he clapped his hooves, "Haha! I dare youuuu tooo... Kissss mee!!!" waiting a few seconds, "No no no that wont do... Ah, how about you dance for all the wonderful ponies for 5 minutes." Nodding his head five times, "That should be just fine."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Dash flew to where he had heard Arc Weld's voice. How sky had evaded him and gotten more booze was a mystery to him. The younger, smaller Pegasus Mare was more agile than him, "I'm on my way!" Dash yelled and shot forward toward Sky.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 am

Sky grinned even more as she was flying low through the streets, her hooves only a couple inches from the ground but Sky continued her fly by through the town. only laughing all the way as the giggling laugh of the mare could be heard through the town. "This is sooo much fun."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Sanura just kinda snickered at the dares that he ran through, shaking her head, "I'm gonna guess that punch is not punch." she nodded firmly and then huffed, pushing herself up to all fours, having apparently agreed, and then it started... oh did it start. She wobbled and bobbled at first and then set her wrapped legs a moving this way and that, bouncing herself and rolling back and forth, shakin' her groove thing in a manner that might embarrass Steve Erkel pony if he ever saw it. But she danced!
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Arc continued to gallop, trying to follow the blue streak in front of him. Unfortunately for him, and most of Stableton likely, it moved at significantly higher speeds than the engineer, and soon got lost from view.

"DASH! LOST HER, CAN YOU SEE HER?" he yelled from the bottom of his lungs.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Dash indeed saw Sky, he was, in fact, hot on her trail, the problem was that he couldn't catch her. He heard Arc call out that he had lost her and he kept his eyes trained on sky, not letting the younger Pegasus out of his sight, "I'm right behind her! Go around that block of houses over to the west side of the town, we'll be able to corner her there!"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Sky continued to fly, going to the west side of the town as she looked for the last place to get some drinks as she was a happy pegasus and flew to her hooves,and trotted towards the bar of the night for the last drink she wanted.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Arc looked up and saw Dash flutter not far away from his current position. He followed his instructions and made his gallop into the western part of the town, slowing down to a trot as he scanned the area for the blue menace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 am