Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+34
Aquilinus
Bomb Bay
Rookie Star
Rad Boom
Coin Flip
Night Spark
Night-Shade
Scrap Parts
Silent Echo
Steel Gear
Blue Flame
Ciera
Dozer
Mint Ale
Blitz
Shutter
Happy Trails
Jasmine Beat
Galactic Dash
Blast Cap
Zestari
Nova Surge
Cuppa Beans
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Violet Star
Lightning Flash
Bakewell Tart
Big Rodeo
Kestrel
Shooting Spectrum
Arc Weld
Sky
Starry Night
38 posters

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 42 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Galactic Dash Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Dash saw Arc arrive on the other side of the alleyway, just in time to see Sky prance into yet another liquor establishment. Dash pointed to the bar, "She went in there, let's go." Dash said with all the determination in the world it seemed like.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 42 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Arc Weld Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:53 am

Arc nodded to Dash. "Good. This bar has no back door, I know this place a little. Seems we have her cornered." said Arc as he entered the bar with Dash.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Sky had the best time of her life as she rushed to the bartender and payed in advanced for a drink, getting all the drinks she can drink. only paying for 3 drinks in reality, she chugged them all and as she got on a table and she tackled a pony. getting a chair and throwing it at a random pony which in turn started a bar brawl, many ponies fought on as Sky got into it.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Dash hovered into the bar, and just barely had the agility to bolt to side as a chair nearly clobbered him out of the air like a Surface to Air Missile. He folded his wings and dropped to the ground. He weaved around an enraged Earth Pony buck, but found that there was impenetrable wall of bar combatants inbetween himself and Sky, "Sky! We're bringing you home, now let's go!" he yelled before jumping into the fray.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Crackle had never been this far southeast before.wondering what the locals were like as he landed on the outskirts of town, he started walking towards the center. He would have preferred to be be to make it back to his usual stomping grounds along the border of the griffon kingdom, but after chasing a small band of raiders for days his wings were just too damn tired.

He strolled through the streets, in no particular rush to get anywhere. If lady luck was on his side for once, there would be an inn, tavern, common house, or something along those lines where he could spend the night in relative comfort. If not, well, he had been sleeping outside for years. One night wouldn't make a difference. A commotion in the distance caught his eye. There appeared to be a higly inebriated pale blue pegasus rampaging through the town, with a brown unicorn and black pegasus in hot pursuit. The curious trio entered what appeared to be a bar.

ah well, Crackle thought, it's none of my concern. Doesn't look like they rent beds, either.

Continuing on his wanderings, he was soon distracted by a commotion emanationg from a nearby structure. It sounded like somepony was singing, and doing a decent job at it too. Drawn by the noise, he changed direction. The song shortly cut out, but thanks to having spent a decent ammount of time hunting raiders Crackle had a good idea as to where the source was. He approached the building cautiosly, and poked his head around the doorframe.

A pale unicorn with a green mane appeared to be having a siesure of some sort, but upon closer inspection Crackle decided she was probably just dancing. Looking around the room, he took in the charred party decorations and costumes, trying to pick out other individuals. A zebra, also drunk, stood out, along with a yellow-coated pegasus with a blonde mane, a blue unicorn, and... Crackle did a double-take. That was a VERY uniqueley coloured pegasus beside the blue unicorn. He didn't think he had ever seen someone with such bright green fur, not to mention the somewhat zebra-esque stripes. He stepped forward and cleared his throat.

"As always, it seems I'm late for the party." He hefted a small box he had 'borrowed' from some raiders he had slain. "But!" he shook the box, and what was clearly glass bottles, presumably filled with a variety of alcoholic beverages, clanked together loudly. "That doesn't mean I can't join in, right?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Arc entered the bar, following Dash. A mug flew in his direction, and Arc caught it in his magical field. The mug gently landed on a nearby table and the crimson tinted haze around it disappeared.

"Dash, we better get her out of here fast, before she actually gets to harm somepony... that would be hard to explain tomorrow."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Dash nodded when he heard Arc Weld's voice over the cacophony of angry grunts and yells that had filled the bar room populated, in a vast majority, by inebriated ponies. Dash did a quick back flip with a flap of his wings to get out of the way of a drunk earth pony buck's attempt at slamming his fore hooves on Dash's head, "Yeah, or if she gets hurt!" Dash said before going briefly airborne as the pony attempted to tackle him, only succeeding in getting Celestia and Luna knew how many splinters on his stomach from the wood floor.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 am

"It isn't relevant now, let's just-" Arc's attention got carried away, noticing a large earth pony mare running at him, her face grinning as she knew he had no way of getting away from her charge. Arc picked a chair in his telekinesis and shoved it in front of her, making her tumble down on the floor and turning the chair into wood chips and splinters.

"As I said, let's just grab her and get out! Wait in reserve, I'll tackle her and then we'll pacify her together, alright?" yelled Arc at Dash, already carefully moving behind Sky.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 pm

The festivities carried on for the evening, everything seemed to be going great. At first Jasmine had many uncertainties about coming to Stableton, however this party showed her that life in the wastes wouldn't be that bad. All around her she met very interesting individuals, each with their own experiences in a hostile and dangerous wasteland. And though most of her party guests appeared that they could kill her with no problem, they were still quite civil and welcoming. She regretted making a judgement about this world without weighing and considering her facts. Especially when considering what she had to live through after Starry left the stable.

Suddenly a large griffin came in and announced his presence. Jasmine offered a friendly wave inviting the creature to come over. "Of courthe you can join in! There'th alwayth room for more at my party. By the way, my name'th Jathmine in cathe you were wondering. And my thithter threw thith party for me ath a way to welcome me into your fair thity!" Jasmine took in a deep breath and let out a sigh of contentment before continuing. "I hope you're ready to have fun, becauthe thith shin dig ith going to latht all night long!"

Shortly after the Griffin entered the room, an earth pony pulling a small cart followed right after. Cleaning supplies of various types stuck out of a holding bin: brooms, mops, even a plunger and dustpan- all of which appeared to have withstood the test of time. His coat under his worn and stained clothes was a light brown, and his mane was grey. His heavy eyes scanned the room, looking at all the occupants. His gaze would stop momentarily when they met items carelessly discarded on the ground and he would find himself shaking his head. Jasmine noticed this stallion immediately and decided to welcome him to. "HI THERE. WELCOME TO THE PARTY!"

The stallion raised an eyebrow at the happy mare, assuming that she was being insincere. "Thanks kid"

"My name'th Jathmine! What'th your name!?" Jasmine began to get to her hooves and welcome the two new comers to the celebration. She offered her most sunny smile to make them feel at home.

The stallion stared at her unable to blink, it seems that this mare was...a few caps short of a bobby pin. "Names Sweepy...Sweepy Clean, and your reservation expired...Everyone needs to leave so I can clean the place up."

Jasmine stared at the domestic engineer before bursting out in a fit of laughter. "OH I GET IT! That'th your cothtume! You're showing up ath a janitor pony! I get it, we'll leave as soon as possible. You did an amathing job by the way, that plunger actually LOOK'TH uthed!" Jasmine shot the earth pony a wink before making a note to talk to Sweepy if she ever wanted costuming advice.

Sweepy stared flatly at her before continuing. "This isn't a game, and I wont tolerate you making fun of me! Time for you to leave, and tell your sister to collect her deposit." Sweepy rolled his cart up to the table before detaching himself from the hitch. He spotted the bottle of Applejack that Rodeo gave Jas, and after darting his eyes around he grabbed the bottle with his mouth and tried to discretely put it back into his cart.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:25 am

Crackle paused for a moment at the cheerful greeting, not expecting to be welcomed with such... enthusiasim. He idly wondered what cruel basterd decided to put an 's' in the word lisp.

well, he thought, at least they're friendly around here...

Aloud, he said: "Er... Hi jasmine. You can call me Crackle."

He had just put down the crate of intoxicants and was about to hand them out (having long ago discovered that providing free booze was a great way to get yourself welcomed with open arms) when Sweepy Clean arrived and attempted to explain to the golden pegasus that, put bluntly, it was time for everyone to buck off.

He sighed. It seemed that his timing was as impeccable as always. Oh well, he could always lose himself in an alcohol-fueled haze once he found somewhere to sleep. Grabbing a few random bottles from the box, he tossed a half-empty jug of a mysterious amber liquid to the janitor. Judging by the mess, he would need it. Crackle also offered an unopened bottle of scotch to Jasmine. Selecting a fairly clean and mostly full whiskey for himself, the griffin turned to the cheerful pegasus.

"Well, i guess we should probably pack up. I know I just got here, but if you want me to i can help you tidy up a bit." Crackle turned and adressed the room at large. "Anypony who doesn't think they're drunk enough can take whatever they want from here on their way out!" He shook the box of liquor, causing it the bottles to rattle together enticingly, and looked back to Jasmine. "I don't suppose you would know anywhere relativley comfortable I could spend the night for cheap, would you?"
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 pm

This was getting ridiculous, every time Dash thought he was almost upon Sky and able to get her to safety, she'd dodge away. He'd be left to do his best dodging and weaving around attacks, furniture and other hazards. But finally Dash's luck ran out, one pony tackled him and slammed him to the floor. Dash gritted his teeth as paint rippled through his back. He used the force from the other pony's tackle to continue the roll and gain a dominant position to potentially break contact and get away.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:09 am

Jasmine picked up her presents on the table, still in disbelief about the bounty she received for her birthday. With care she stowed them in her saddle and make up bag. She then turned to Crackle and smiled, "It'th a pleathure meeting you Crakle! And I'm afraid I'm not really too familiar with thith town. I'm guething that you can jutht thet up shop about anywhere...OH! Maybe we can go athk my thithter Thtarry! She'th been here for a while and knowth all there ith to know about the wathte'th."

Sweepy meanwhile smiled as he looked at the bottle the griffin tossed him. Finally he looked up and replied to the new comer. "Oh, about your offer to help...Thanks but no thanks, it's my job to clean." Sweepy's eyes narrowed as a scowl began to form on his face. "And we're not looking for any help, if you're looking for a job." Sweepy turned to anypony else in the room. "Everypony needs to scram! I'd like to go home on time..."

Jasmine watched the janitor, beaming with excitement. She turned to Crackle and made her remark about the stallion without any restraint at all. Her words seemed to echo through out the room, each syllable resonating perfectly. "WOW, he'th good! Not only ith he in cothtume, but he'th altho in-character!"
    Sweepy rolled his eyes and began throwing all the unclaimed items on the table into his trash bin. Jas continued on her previous thought, "did you want help with finding a plathe to thtay by the way? I think that may be a bit more important that partying right now. I'd be more than happy to athitht you in your thearch!"
    In the background Sweepy began chugging that mystery bottle that Crackle provided him. After emptying the contents almost effortlessly, he let out a rancid belch and proceeded to shakily scrub the floors.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 am

Crackle applauded the janitors mighty belch, taking a moment to puzzle out what the happy yellow pegasus had said. He nodded.

"Yes, i would. I havn't come this far east in my wanderings before." He shrugged. "But a griffins gotta do what a griffin's gotta do. I'm quite short on caps at the moment, though, so it certainly couldn't hurt to check with whoever Starry is. Maybe she'll know somewhere i can spend the night." He opened the door with a flourish, gesturing for Jasmine to preceed him. "Shall we go find her?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Sky falls asleep ontop of a table surrounded by alot of ponies fighting, with a bottle of whiskey around her hoofs as she is snoring cutely.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Jasmine smiled and trotted out the door with Crackle. "Yeah, I'm thure that Thtarry would be able to help uth find a plathe for you to thtay cheap... I KNOW! Let me give you an offithial tour of Thtableton! "

Jasmine left to show Crackle the town, despite not really knowing her way around herself. As she left Sweepy whistled a tune while half heartedly cleaning the room, or put in other words spreading the dirt on the floor more evenly. The wind could be heard blowing past the open door Jas neglected to close. Slowly the drunken stallion stumbled to the door, and locked it from the inside. Before sweepy got a chance to make his way back to his cart, he passed out and collapsed on the floor.

(The End)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 am