Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

A Drink or Two (Le Closed)

Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Drink or Two (Le Closed) Empty A Drink or Two (Le Closed)

Post by Blitz Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

It was an average day in Stableton for now, just hitting noon and Blitz was wandering around, plain as day, simply trying to find something to do other than clean his weapons and such. Heck, he'd even had a bath today, mainly because his coat had been matted with blood from the day before, scars still embossing his skin... The blood had been mostly his own, as per usual with his adventures.

"Hmm, just what to do..." He said aloud before his gaze was caught by a rather beautiful mare, granted she looked rather frail, but that must've been part of her charm. Smirking slightly and still only checking out what he could see of the mare with his peripheral vision, Blitz changed direction and trotted over to where the mare was.

"Afternoon, miss. I'm Blitz." Blitz said, giving a smile as he approached. Don't move in too close, you ass, that'll seem weird. He mentally chided himself before coming to a halt a few feet from the mare. "Just wanted to see if you'd be up for hanging out, I mean, you look like quite the fun pony to have a little chat with, you know? Also, would you mind telling me your name?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

A Drink or Two (Le Closed) Empty Re: A Drink or Two (Le Closed)

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Sanura had been there for about twenty minutes, having wandered in with her saddle bags strapped over her back and riddled with fresh small holes and even a few dark red stains to plop her tail-end down beside the bar and float her meager supplies and the old looking shotgun off of her back onto the ground. Currently though? The unicorn mare looked to be deciphering what looked like a joke of a menu, she wasn't sure there even was one here but at the snickering suggestion of the barkeep she was assured she would have to pick from that list and judging by how her brows were furrowed... it wasn't working too well.

Her body jerked slightly as she looked up at the other, her eyes wide like she'd been caught doing something before she shook her head and settled, "N-no!" she quickly motioned to the spot beside her with a hoof, "Have a seat, I was just trying to uh... decide what to get." she nodded firmly and looked down, "Just so many choices is all." If in fact this place had a real menu that was, she wasn't entirely sure... in fact she didn't know that she could read this properly, maybe bad hoofwriting or just faded words or more likely the fact that she really just... had a lot of trouble reading, despite what she was.

"My name's Sanura, Sanura Heartsnug." she said and looked up, smiling oh so pleasantly to the buck, "Don't get too excited though, hate to disappoint ya cause I'm not really terribly animated so I dunno if I'll be just that much fun." she fell into a ramble, "I mean I guess every now and then I can get carried away and things happen with old lampshades and carpets rising up to trip me but that only happened once or twice and Doctor Cross got very mad at me so I don't think I've ever really had a chance to did it again... I'm not boring though!" she piped up a bit louder suddenly and then stopped, clearing her throat, "Err... Hi."
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Blitz gave a small shrug as this mare, Sanura Heartsnug, said she was just trying to decide what to get to eat. "Looking for food? I don't know if you're like other ponies, but I'd say you give the bacon a try." He said, taking the seat that the mare gestured to and looking to the barkeep with a smirk. "Some bacon, with a few bits of salad and a beer please." He said, floating out a few caps and waiting for his order.

"You don't need to be very interesting to be fun, you just need to have done stuff and have some stories to tell. My father said something like that." Blitz started, having waited for the mare to finish her rambling. "Anyway, how long have you been in Stableton? I haven't seen you before. I guess you just stick to the clinic and work there?" He followed up with, the barkeep shortly arriving with a plate of bacon, with some salad on the side of the plate and a beer set down on the counter, a nod of thanks given to the barkeep.

"Not sure if you've tried it before, but you want to give bacon a try?" Blitz asked, gesturing to the plate with a hoof.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Sanura seemed relieved about something, her head shaking some before she focused down on the menu and then folded it up after he placed an order and she assumed he was going to share with her... if not she would embarrass herself anyways! "I haven't had bacon before... usually I try not ot eat meat unless I'm really hungry." she shrugged, "Can't hurt to try a little though, thank you." she then looked down at herself and back up at him when he asked if she worked at the clinic, "Ehehe, that easy to read am I?" She said before givin' a grin as the food was set down.

Floating one of the pieces of bacon up into the air and giving the thing a sniff before speaking. "I don't really have a lot to tell right now, I only got here a week or so ago so I've just been kinda floating around trying to keep myself busy enough to get fed. I suppose if you want I could go off and talk about some of the patients I've had in the past but I was told once that was a bad idea huh?" Before she'd take a bite out of the bacon and chewchewchew... "Mmph?" her ear quirked... it was rather good... powerful flavor... crunchy... maybe a bit more wouldn't hurt? She thought as she took another bite and then nodded quickly to Blitz, "Ish good!"
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Blitz gave a small shrug as he listened. "I dunno, you were just talking about the doctor and such, so I put that together with me not having seen you around, I don't like to visit the clinic, try and walk off any wounds." He then decided to shift topic to the fact she didn't eat unless she really needed to. "I guess that's how you stay so thin, eh? Some mares would be jealous of that, you know."

Chowing down on some of the bacon and eating a few of the bits of salad as well, Blitz slid the plate over a little. "I can afford more, so help yourself, alright? I'm not one for letting anypony go hungry if I can't help it." Opening his bottle of beer, Blitz then drank some of that to wash his food fown. "Surely you did things before coming here, got no stories you want to share from before Stableton?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Sanura kept eating, munching casually more than anything as he commented on her thinness and she flushed just a bit but let it sit there. She tried to think though, stories that she wanted to tell... things that she could say without making other things silly. Alternating between the two as she thought abot things, what to do..

"Well." she started, swallowing what she'd had finally before going for more to nibble on, "I remember there was this one guy that we used to run into all ovr the place, cause Doctor Cross never liked to stay in one area for very long, said once people were healthy we should find more people who weren't healthy." she nodded firmly, "Anyways, this one guy seemed to -always- know where we were or maybe the Doctor was half-way stalking him cause it was always a good source of caps, probably cause he was a little slow but incredibly lucky we thought." she cleared her throat and glanced at the beer before looking back to Blitz, she didn't verbally ask though as she continued on.

"So we find him one day, actually us finding him instead of the other way around, he's laying on the ground next to a riverbed all swollen up in his face and neck, even iaround his hooves a bit, and he's got all kinds of holes where it was like he tried to drain out some of the fluid right?" taking a breath.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Blitz nodded slowly, listening to Sanura's story as long a she kept telling it as he watched her and ate, he'd picked up on the glance towards the drink and then back to him. Though, he'd wait for her to finish this part of the story before offering her a drink, seeing as she seemed to be thirsty now.

"You can do something like that? As in, basically stab yourself to get rid of nasty stuff in your body? Huh, never thought about that, probably why I'm no medical pony." Blitz gave a small chuckle and then smiled. "Want a drink as well? I could get you a beer or something else if you'd rather not drink this." He suggested as he waved the beer in his magic's grip.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Sanura shakes her head quickly and stiles a giggle, "Well you can but usually you have to be careful about it and it's... not really a good idea all of the time, especially if you're doing it with something that was poisonous to start with if you think you need to do it at all." she grinned some and then looked to the offered drink, "Oh.. sure!" she noddled, taking one last bite before swallowing and turning to face him a bit more, "So what about you? What kind of stories do you have? Tales of heroism and dashing chivalry?" she teased lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 am