Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Talib
Atriark
Spectre
Zuberi
8 posters

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] Empty The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:59 pm

If anypony in the wasteland knew how to spread word of something, it was Zuberi. He passed the word onto traders, wanders and caravaners as they passed through, and each of them sent off the news of Zuberi's zebra get-together in Stableton to every corner of Equestria. Zuberi explained to them how zebras grouped together naturally and did best when sticking together in herds. This get together was solely meant for the zebras of the wasteland to get to know each other and make new friends with their own kind, which Zuberi himself had been longing to do in order to get more in touch with his zebra heritage which he never got to participate in when growing up.

Zuberi had borrowed a room in the town hall, complete with tables, and chairs in which to host a party in. He had set up food, water, and some beers. The time was arriving, and Zuberi was sickeningly nervous, he had no idea who would show up. Hopefully some zebras to make friends with. However, if anyzebra were to show up, it would be soon. The party was going to be starting soon.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Spectre Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Spectre made his way to the town hall where this other zebra wanted him to come, he was suspicious, could be a revenge thing, if so only one zebra would be leaving alive. Why some zebra would want to meet him and not try to kill him Spectre had no idea. But he came anyway, and infront of him was the town hall, with nopony out front waiting. Don't know if that's good or bad Spectre thought to himself, he entered the hall and made his way to the room he was told about, checking the door for any obvious traps before walking inside.

Sure enough there was another zebra, Spectre didn't recognise him from anywhere, so that reduced the chances of a zebra dying, a little at least. "You're the one who wanted me here? What's your game?" Spectre spoke very matter-of-factly, right now he just wanted to know what was going on, he'd deal with other things later.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Atriark had just arrived back from a short caravan trip to a small settlement in the hills a half days travel from Stableton. Indigo was looking to expand again, and the area around Stableton was on his list. When he had reached the settlement, one of the caravaneers had came up to him and told him of a gathering in Stableton.

"Some zebra, name was Zebri or something," the pony said, then waved it off. "Anyways, he said something about zebras natural instinct was to gather and some other crap. Basically, you're a zebra, you get to go meet other zebras. Town hall in Stableton. Have fun." He said, not very convincingly.

With that tid bit of poor information, Atriark sought out the Town hall as soon as he entered Stableton. His boss, Indigo Whisp, was a bit reluctant to let Atriark go. He was concerned it was a trick of somesort.

"Be careful. I don't want to lose an another employee." Indigo said, hoofing over Atriark's pay.

Not too long ago Indigo had lost one employee that had replaced Blue Flame. Her contract had expired and she hadn't renued it. Atriark and Indigo both knew that she had been dating Nova Surge and it was getting serious.

With Indigo's advice in mind, the zebra runt made his way to town hall. He asked around and found out that there was in fact a gathering and was directed to the right room. Atriark took a deep breath and pushed the door open. Among the various drinks and the tables, he saw two zebras. One he did not know. The other was one he hadn't seen in quite a while.

"Zuberi!" Atriark exclaimed. "It's nice to see you again."
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Zuberi spun around in place as he heard a voice. Another zebra! Somezebra had actually shown up! "HI!" Zuberi yelped at the first party guest. "Welcome! I several games here, actually... Do you like Pin the tail on the Pony by chance? If not we can do something else. Hungry? Thirsty?" he babbled to the zebra excitedly. "Oh, where's my manners... I'm Zuberi! And, um... To be honest? I kind of just wanted to make more zebra friends... I don't think I've ever met another zebra in the wastes..."

Then, Atriark came in. "Ark!" Zubi peeped then bounced over and wrapped the zebra in an embrace. "Except this one! I'm glad you could make it! I hope a lot more zebras show up. I'm so excited!" He then turned back to this new zebra. "Now look... I know this sounds kinda sketchy, and I knew it would... But there's not much else way to do this. I assure you I'm not going to cause trouble. I just want to have fun and make friends... But I'll be looking for trouble... so don't start any... And have fun! Its a party with your own people!" Zubi said then laughed.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:50 am

Talib looked at the building, gulping slightly. He'd heard of this get-together and couldn't resist the opportunity to give it a shot. Or so he thought. As he looked up at the building in front of him, he started to have second thoughts, worrying if this was really a good idea or not. He gulped once more before deciding it would at least be worth a look. Talib carefully peeked his head in, blushing slightly as he looked into the room. 

"Hello?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 am

Atriark was surprised to see Zuberi here and excitedly hugged him back. "It's good to see you too Zuberi." The hug lasted a whole of five seconds before Zuberi broke it and began chatting with the other zebra. Really, Atriark wasn't too sure about this gathering, he had met a few zebras who...weren't ones he'd keep as friends, or even keep alive.

The Stable 113 zebra had no sooner closed the door and turned to engage Zuberi and the other zebra in conversation when the door opened and a meek voice spoke. "Hello?"

Atriark turned and saw a zebra stallion poking his head in, his cheeks reddened. He smiled warmly to the newcomer. "Hey there. You here for the party?"
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 am

Zestari lightly trotted through Stableton, a huge grin on her face. Today was a good day. Today was the day she got to go and meet other zebras! Making her way through the windy streets of Stableton she soon stopped in front of the Town hall.

Turning and entering the rusted structure she quickly sought out the room she was looking for. And found it when she spotted a zebra with half its head through a doorway. Smiling she paced over towards the unsuspecting Talib.

Unaware of Talib’s nervousness she nudged him with a hoof as she came past, and entered the room. There were a few other zebras already here and she only recognised one of them! Time to introduce herself.

“Wapenda kilapundamilia!” (Hello everyzebra!) she cheerfully said coming further into the room. “Ni nzuri ya kukutana na wewe wote!” (It’s so good to meet you all!) She looked about the room wondering just who was hosting this get-together. All she’d been told was that it was a zebra gathering. Not any information other than that.

“Mimi nina Zestari, na ninaishi hapa Stableton. Mara ya mwisho niliona pundamilia hii wengi pamoja alikuwa nyuma katika Zebrica.” (I’m Zestari, and I live here in Stableton. The last time I saw this many zebras together was back in Zebrica.)

She bowed her head and went to greet each of them more personally.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:37 am

Talib smiled back slightly to Ark and nodded, looking around the room and seeing that it appeared to be prepared for some sort of get together, smiling a little more. Still, he thought it better to ask, just in case.

"I take it this is the right place then?" Talib smiled a little more.

When Zestari nudged him, Talib jumped a little in surprise beofore seeing her walk past, laughing quietly as he finally let himself step into the room, feeling more confidant he was in the right place now. And as he heard Zestari introduce herself he smiled a bit more again, bowing his head in return to the mare.

"Furaha kukutana na wewe Zestari." Talib giggled a little, he probably sounded terribe from not having used the language in so long. Talib then looked to the oters zebras in the room, smiling to them all as he blushed a little more.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all in fact. My name is Talib."
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Zuberi lit up with glee. Zebras were showing up fast now! He smiled big and bounced around on his hooves a little. "Okay, everyzebra, okay!" he called out to the group, taking a few steps back so they could all look at him. "My name is Zuberi, I invited all of you here. And, um... sisi sote tuko hapa- um... kuwa na furaha!" (we are all here to have fun!)

Zuberi giggled a blushed a little at his poor attempt to speak his native language. "I'm sorry, everyzebra... I'm a little rusty. I haven't had to use that language since I was a little colt! Anyway, we're all here just to have fun and make friends with fellow zebras. So mingle! There some snacks and some drinks up here on this table, and... yeah! Lets party!"

Zuberi then walked over to an ancient jukebox and switched it on, allowing a smooth tune from before the war to drift out through the old speakers and into the crowd. He then approached the door again to continue greeting guests.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Spectre listened to the other zebras talk with a look of confusion, he didn't know a single word of zebrican. What if they were plotting something? Spectre took a couple of steps back, glancing to his pistol. "What is this? What are you saying?" Spectre looked at the gathering, he could have stood a chance against one zebra, but it seemed everyzebra wanted him gone. Spectre kept his eyes on the other zebras, every now and then looking to see if he could find a way out the room.
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Zuberi looked over to the paranoid zebra who was clearly not ready to have a good time. He blinked a few times at him and cocked his head to the side before slowly approaching him. "I said were here to have fun, they were just saying 'hi'," Zuberi explained to the paranoid zebra. He clearly had some kind of problem. "Do you plan on trying to have any fun? What is the matter?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 am

Walking up Aquilinus saw that already a lot of zebras had gathered. He heard a few of them speaking a strange tongue, he would have to ask them what it was. As he got closer he spotted Spectre among them, "Hey Spectre, good to see a friendly face here! Hello every other zebra, I'm Aquilinus." He smiled as he got closer to the group, looking at all the new zebras he was going to meet.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 am

Atriark saw Zestari and the same feelings he felt when he first saw her, returned. The same, foal crush. She was a very attractive zebra, she carried herself well, and (as far as he could tell) knew how to take defend herself. Really, what he liked in a mare. But, all it was was a foal-like crush. He was with Kira now, and he couldn't be happier.

"Hey Zestari! It's nice to see you." Atriark said, looking up at the slightly taller mare. And then a new zebra came in, one he hadn't seen before. But who apparently knew the one named Spectre. "Hi Aquilinus, my name is Atriark."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:41 am

Looking towards the slightly fluffy zebra named Atriark, Aquilinus smiled. "Nice to meet you Atriark, if I may ask, what language where they just speaking?" Questioned Aquilinus, glancing around at the other zebras.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:22 am

Spectre watched Zuberi slowly approaching him, he was ready to defend himself if needs be, but soon realised the other zebra had no intent of attacking him. "Nothings the matter... Just... I'm not used to going places just to have fun, well... Not this kind of fun at least. Usually when I get called to a meet like this it's one of two things, another job, or an attempt on my life." Spectre saw Aquilinus arrive, and gave a nod as the other zebra greeted him before looking back to Zuberi. "Anyway, I can see I was wrong, so lets have some fun eh?"
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Zuberi giggled some at Spectre's response. "Well, I assure you nozebra here is going to make an attempt on your life. So your name is Spectre, huh? Cool, I'm Zuberi. So yeah, we can help you figure out how to have fun this way, let's have some fun!" he piped then chuckled again.

Then a new zebra wandered in and started to talk to Ark. Zuberi wandered over. "We were speaking the Zebra native language. I understand its kind of hard to use it in a place like Equestria where you can't really use it. I almost forgot how to use it. My name is Zuberi, I'm the host! What's your name?" he asked, holding a hoof out to Aquilinus.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Talib looked around as the others started talking, deciding that he may as well get involved in the conversations and start meeting them. Talib looks around and notices that Zestari is free to talk to and trots over to her, smiling.

"Hello Zestari." Talib smiled awkwardly and blushed slightly again. "I have to say, it's been a while since I've had to speak in that tongue, sorry if my accent was atrocious." Talib giggled a little as he thought. "So, would you like to talk?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Looking to Zuberi Aquilinus smiled, "I've never heard the zebra native language before, or maybe I have I'm not sure... I have amnesia so I really don't remember anything about my past." Rubbing the back of his head he laughs a little.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Xeshir walked through Stableton with a grin on her face. A fellow trader had told her about the gathering of zebras and she had practically galloped to the town, only after several minutes of searching did she realize it would have been wise to ask him in which building it would take place.

She was about to ask one of the citiziens when her ears caught the distinctive zebra language, she started jumping with joy as she got closer to the building when she froze. What if there were any...She slowly opened the door, holding her breath, and sighted in relief as she didnt spot anyone she knew, she doubted they would follow her here, but she had to take precautions.

"Salve, quomodo suus 'omnes facis?" (Hello, how is everyzebra doing?) she said as she walked into the room, her eyes momentarily stopping on the beers before focusing back on the group of zebras.

Last edited by Xeshir on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:05 pm

(Sorry for the delay in responses, I’m going to be a bit erratic for about a week as real life stuff is getting involved in posting! )

Hi Atriark!” She beamed giving him a wave. “I haven’t seen you around for quite some time! What have you being doing around the wasteland, since we last saw one another?” She grinned “And how’s your alchemy coming along? Don’t think I’ve forgotten what I taught you last time we met.” She stepped a little closer, “and I’ve heard rumours of a certain zebra and a certain griffon…” She gave a cheeky wink. “Want to tell me about that?”

Still grinning conspiratorially at Atriark, she turned to address this other pony. “Talib right? It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She waved away his complaints about poor accent. “It’s fine, we all get a little rusty out here in the pony lands of Equestria.” She chuckled, “And of course I’d like to talk, that’s why we’re here. So please, tell me about yourself. I don’t recognise you, so you’re either new to Stableton, or just visiting, correct?”
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Atriark's cheeks turned red when Zestari gave him a wink. He wasn't aware his relationship with Kira was gossip material. Appearantly, it was. That meant almost all, if not all of Stableton was aware of him dating Kira. And knowing that Zestari knew, well it made him become a bit awkward.

"Yeah uh....yeah Kira and I are together... It's pretty serious." Atriark confessed when the zebra mare was done talking.

And then the door opened once again and another mare walked in, one Atriark had never seen before. He was curious, as usual, as to who this zebra was. But there was already a line of zebras he had to talk to. And Spectre was first. Well, right after he was done talking to Zestari.

"I'm glad we're together. She helped me out of a hole. And don't worry Zest, I haven't forgotten what you taught me."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Seeing as everyzebra was occupied talking to one another, Xeshir silently slipped to the table with the refreshments and read the label on one of the beer´s. She smiled as she saw it was actual pre-war beer and not the weak homemade one that several caravaners she ran into sold.

She grinned, this was definitely going to be a good party.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:26 am

Aquilinus spotted a new zebra trying to sneak in to the party, smiling he went and followed them to the table. "Hi I'm Aquilinus, I saw you walk in and thought I'd join you." Smiling at the new new zebra Aqui sat down and looked at what was on the table. A nice selection of food and drinks was there, he might have to grab some later.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:26 am

Xeshir smiled to Aquilinus said "Salve Aquilinus, quomodo agis?" She then realized that not everyzebra here might not speak zebra, as she heard every other zebra talking in common Equestrian, she said "Hello Aquilinus, how are you doing?" She then looked behind him and whispered into his ear "Nice flank."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 am

After Zuberi went off to talk to other zebras Spectre sat and looked at each zebra in turn, both to see who was here, and to gauge how much of a threat they may be. He wasn't much of a conversation starter, mainly due to his 'father' bringing him up to speak only when spoken to, a rule that had been reinforced with violence of varying severity. Spectre once more lost himself in the memories of the raiders who had made him what he is, and once again hatred burned in his chest, even though he had killed them all, he wanted to kill them again.

Spectre realised he had gotten lost in his memories again, and quickly forced his anger down, he walked over to the table and got himself a drink with a sigh, there was always going to be that one thing to help him forget at least.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm