Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Talib
Atriark
Spectre
Zuberi
8 posters

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:26 am

Xeshir slowly and silently removed her 9mm SMG and placed it in an easy to reach position before speaking again. "Stella"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Aquilinus Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:32 am

Aquilinus looked puzzled for a moment before he spoke again. "Nox noctis divum," Confused Aquilinus sat waiting for Xeshir to continue.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 am

Xeshir grabbed the SMG and whispered through the mouthgrip. "Explorator Xeshir"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 am

Puzzled more Aqui responded "aequivocatione." Opening his eyes Aqui asked, "Just who are we?" It wasn't long afer he opened his eyes he saw the gun pointed at him, backing up quickly he started to panic a little. "What is that for? Who are you exactly?" Aqui's mind was racing faster then ever now, he wasn't going to sit quietly until he had his answers.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 am

Zestari nodded slowly, impressed at the stallion’s manners. “Marcus, It’s good to meet another zebra.” She smiled and moved around the table to get slightly more comfortable as Marcus continued to speak.

From Zebrica? And an Alchemist?” she clapped her hooves together, “Wonderful! You should come over to my house and show me what you know, sometime! My mother is a tribal alchemist from my home village, and as her daughter, I too follow in her hoofsteps. I moved to Stableton about…” she tapped her chin with her hoof, “Well, nearly a year ago.” She chuckled.

At Marcus’ confession that his tribe had lost much of its alchemical knowledge, she frowned. “I suppose that’s why you’re out here, then? Trying to reclaim what has been lost? Perhaps I and the other zebras in this room can help you in that regard.

“That is the reason you came to Stabeton, isn’t it?”
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:53 am

Spectre had just sort of... Sat there, his drunken mind not really understanding what was going on, by the time he snapped back to reality Xeshir had disappeared, so he turned back to Talib at the drinks table. "So... You don't want me to kill anypony for you? Then... What were you expecting?" Of course if Spectre had been sober he would have figured out right away what the other zebra wanted, but beer and brain cells don't mix too well.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Marcus smiled and nodded at the mare as she asked her question. "Of course, ma'am Zestari! When I heard the call for a gathering of zebras, I knew, without a doubt in my mind, that I would come across others who may be able to teach me what I seek." He gestured towards her. "Already I have met one who is not only familiar with the craft, but willing to exchange knowledge as well! That fills me with much excitement!"

His smile turned sheepish as he began tapping his hooves nervously. "Unfortunately, I do not have much to offer in return. I have few caps to my name and my knowledge and skills are limited."

He took his hat from his head and placed it across his chest before he addressed her again, bowing his head slightly. "Knowing this, would you still be willing to offer your aide? And if not, do you know of whom would be?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Xeshir stared at Aquilinus with eyes of steel. "Don't play the bucking amnesia card, I know you are a sicarius." She got up and kept aiming at Aquilinus "Where are the others? How long ago did you find me?" She disabled the SMG's safety.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Aquilinus stared blankly at the mare, "What the buck is a sicarius!?" Curling up into a ball Aqui prayed he wouldn't get shot here. "All I wanted was to find out where I came from and why my mark had been branded over!" Showing his flank he hoped Xeshir would listen to him, "It's the truth I swear to bucking Celestia!"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Xeshir looked at the shivering buck Xeshir instinctively turned the safety of the SMG on, but she quickly shook off the feeling of pity, she didn't turn the safety off though. "Sicarus means assassin. And that's what you are. If there are others I want to know where they are and how much they know." A feeling of dread slowly took her body. Had they punished her family? Her sister? Don't think about it, not now. Focus. FOCUS. she thought. She kept the gun aimed at Aquilinus...He did looked genuinely scared. "If you want me to believe you...Give me proof."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:27 pm

"What proof could I possibly give to prove I have no memory!? I lived here longer then you, you just showed up tonight for this party. I woke up alone in the middle of the bucking wastes, if I had somepony with me I'd be pissed off that they didn't help me. I had to go through a city of killer robots, towns and camps of bandits and raiders, and all of this without a weapon!" Huffing in now anger he stood up, if he was going to get shot at, he wouldn't do it sitting like a coward. "So shoot me if you must, I have nothing other that I know."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Xeshir looked at Aquilinus back with eyes of steel. "If I'm going to shoot you, its because Remnants like you will never leave me alone!" She screamed through the mouthgrip, and finally decided to leave the SMG on the floor on easy reach. She lifted one hoof at Aquilinus and pointed it him "I want to be left bucking alone! I am not going back if that's what he told you to keep me alive! I prefer to be shot as well!" Tears where building up in her eyes. "Spit it! Did you do something to my family!? Huh!?"

Last edited by Xeshir on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 am

Baffled Aqui stammered his way through as much as he could. "I-i really d-don't know what you are talking about. All I remember from before I woke up in the waste was me as a colt in a school learning Latin, that's it I swear!" Worry started to overcome his fear as he saw Xeshir's eyes begin to fill with tears. "Hey I don't know who I was or who you were before tonight, but I swear I never touched your family." Hoping that would be enough to help calm her Aqui sat back down as he watched the mare.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:15 am

Xeshir gave Aquilinus another gaze of steel before speaking again. "You swear!? How can I trust a member of the Legion when I am a bucking proditor!?" She tapped her chest with her hove. "Imagine you are on my bucking place! That everyday you feel the guilt of having left your family so that you could live! The worry that every zebra I meet might be an informant or Sicarus of the Legion!"

Tears were flowing freely from her eyes now, but Xeshir didn't stop shouting "Imagine that one day a stallion shows up that fits the role of a sicarus perfectly! What would you do, sit there while he murders you while you aren't looking!? If you aren't one then you have to bucking explain your ability for Latin" She started breathing irregularly "Because if you still don't bucking remember it, only members of Caesars Legion know how to..."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 am

"Caesars... legion?? I'm a legionary?!" Baffled Aquilinus sat stunned, "Look, I'm sorry for the past I don't remember. But even if I was any of those things, that is not who I am now. I don't know why I was given amnesia, but I'm guessing the brand I was given was ment to remind me why I'm not there. I don't know, maybe I'm a proditor too... I just wanted to know my past." On the verge of collapse Aqui held it in while he talked to Xeshir. He dared not approach her for fear of getting a gun to the face again.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 am

Xeshir stood there, glaring at Aquilinus while tears slowly fell from her eyes and into the floor. Her mind was split between believing Aquilinus story or killing him and be done with it. "I...I..." She quickly turned around, put her SMG back in its holster and galloped away. She didn't stop until she was surrounded by the darkness of the night. She sat down and tried to put all the thoughts of her family, her sister and her life on the Legion out of her mind, but she just kept crying quietly.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:58 am

Aquilinus watched as Xeshir ran away, his mind torn between following her or giving her space. In the end he decided to call for Nocona and have her find Xeshir. After an hour Nocona came back with the location, following her he came up behind Xeshir. Deciding it would be better if he waited for her to calm down a bit. He sat down and let Nocona sit on his shoulder while he waited patiently.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 am

Xeshir looked at the hawk flying around as she stopped crying. Her eyes were red and puffy but that didn't stop her from thinking straight. Maybe I should just leave this town...Try to start fresh somewhere else she thought Join a caravan that goes to Trottingham...Or I could just kill that stallion...But if he's saying the truth...". Her ears perked up when she heard somebody walking nearby. It was fairly obvious who it was. "What do you want Aquilinus?" She said, not daring to look at him.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 am

Aquilinus sighed as he was found out, "I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to help you. You did just help me, as weird as it turned out just now... Look, I guess I might not have been the greatest guy in the past. But that's not who I am and it isn't who I want to be. Please don't go..." taking a few steps forward Aqui approached slowly so as not to startle her. He hoped she wouldn't leave town because of a misunderstanding, she was his only real link to his past, and in all honesty still a very beautiful mare. He didn't want to hurt her, but still he didn't want to die just yet either.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:34 am

Xeahir sighted. "I am not a link to your pasr Aquilinus. I'm not even sure if I met you before." She looked at him, pain showing on her face. "It hurts, okay? You keep reminding me of what I left behind...And not only that, if you still don't remember a husbands greatest shame is to have his wife leave him. I thought I had put enough distance between him and me that nobody from the Legion, especially his sicarius, would find me...I thought that I could start a new life...But if you could find me, then they will too..." She said with a grim voice.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:47 am

"But I didn't find you, you found me Xeshir. Look, even if you didn't ever meet me back then, you still know me better then any other pony I know. I never knew you had a husband either... If you don't want to talk about the past anymore you don't have to, I wont follow you again if you leave. Just remember I'll be here if you want to talk about anything ever okay?" Chirping to Nocona Aqui told her to go hunt for a bit, the last thing he needed was her to be pecking around at this time. Sighing to himself he took a step back and waited to see if Xeshir would leave.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 am

If Marcus was concerned about Zestari’s willingness to teach in lieu of payment, the happy gleam in her eye should have helped alleviate the concern. She waved away his modest request, “Of course I’d,we’d love to help you. It’s important to keep our ancestors knowledge survive. Now I obviously can’t speak for everyone but I have helped Atriark before with his alchemy – admittedly he was at a very novice level when I helped him out, but perhaps asking him for what he’s done since might assist you in determining your best course of action. Personally I am always more than happy to help with whatever tutelage I can provide and you require.”

Smiling, she took a seat near to Marcus, “So if you’re here to learn how long are you planning on staying? I mean, I’m often busy myself so we’d need a fair amount of time to be able to get some significant work in. You should do what I did, and see if one of the residents will take you in. It’s much nicer than staying in the tavern or some seedy bug ridden inn. Besides, the company is invaluable.” She laughed. “You should ask some of the zebras here, some of them may have space free.”
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Marcus warmed up to Zestari further as she approached with a friendly nature and let out a sigh of relief with her response. "Thank you, Ma'am Zestari. Any help would be very much appreciated, from you, this Atriark you speak of, or any others that are willing. I will make sure to pay back any debt I may acquire."

He chuckled at himself as he put his hat back on. "As for living areas, I did originally plan on staying at an Inn. The thought that I could begin living with another so soon after meeting them did not come to mind."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Xeshir bit her lower lip and gave Aquilinus a sad look. "I..." She wanted to insult him for thinking she would buy into his amnesia lie. She wanted to shoot him. She wanted to run and never look back.

She took a deep breath and walked towards him slowly, then threw himself over him and pulled him into a strong hug "I promise to help you remember...If you promise to never let me forget..." She said softly. "I can never forget where I came from. I CAN'T allow myself to forget...No matter how much it hurts..."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Returning the hug Aqui whispered softly into her ear, "I promise to help you in any way I am able." As they embraced each other, Aqui waited with a semi smile on his face. Sure terrible things had been discovered here this night, but they each had the other and as long as that was true, he knew that in the end everything should work out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm