Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+39
Kira
Meris
Whitefeather
Midnight Scourge
Aquilinus
Sketch
Pendant
Athanix
Sanura Heartsnug
Lightning Flash
Sharp Edge
Doc Trough
Nova Surge
Arc Weld
Spectre
Marcus
Sanctity
Collateral Damage
Scrap Parts
Bakewell Tart
Moonlight Bliss
Aerion
Blitz
Cross Roads
Kestrel
Xeshir
Galactic Dash
Winter Bell
Bone Head
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
Mixtape
Ash Health
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Deus Crux
Jasmine Beat
Blast Cap
Night-Shade
43 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 33 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Sanura idly noted that she hadn't seen the other bit of food get eaten, but she didn't say anything at the moment as Deus leaned onto her. "Obviously not, otherwise this little room would be aweful crowded with tiny little ponies." She snickered and then looked between them, "Spetre would prolly be running one of the inns or something and you'd have everything else." she shuddered some, "Don't mind the idea of little ones but I dunno that I wanna be a breeder."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 33 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Deus Crux Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Deus thought about that for a bit. A breeder? Deus would have none of that. "I don't want any foals." She realized that she had been offered more delicious food, and ate it. With her mouth full, she continued, "I think you could be perfectly happy with none, too. We two can be quite enough for this room." She smiled once more, and swallowed the fruit.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Spectre laughed. "Running an Inn huh? I don't think I ever pictured myself doing something like that, but there certainly wouldn't be any trouble their that's for sure" He thought of himself owning an Inn or something like it, and quickly decided it wasn't something he'd do... He couldn't go from hired killer to Inn-keep, not that easily at least. "Good job this board doesn't dictate our lives then huh?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 am

Sanura nods a bit, "Oi, that would be aweful." she snickered, "Being like pieces in some crazy toy maker's creation just trying to stick it through whichever way he tilts it and be resilient." and then giggled, "Depending on the game too it could be just silly." she sighed softly and went to set the pieces up again so that they could have another game while they talked. "Then again I guess it's really not that different now, there's always the creepy thought that there's actually somepony controlling all our strings to some crazy puppet show." she nodded firmly.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 am

Nova raised a brow as she heard her name being called, and decided it best to at least check why. Nova quickly trotted over to the door and peaked her head in to get a look at the situation.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Arc was almost out of the door, mentally congratulating himself on managing to sneak away from two zebras making out. He sneaked around an old cupboard and managed to lightly bump it with his flank, the porcelain tea kettle on top of starting to wobble, almost enough to fall down.

Arc mentally insulted his lack of agility, waited for the kettle to calm down and continued sneaking around the wall, being just few steps away from the door.
    Three steps.
    Two steps.
    One step.
    Nova's muzzle in front of him.

His eyes grew wide in the shock, but it was too late to stop now, his nose bumping to her left cheek. He staggered and lost his footing, falling onto his haunches and letting out a high pitched soft yelp, his cheeks taking the colour of a buffer heatsink at over the certified levels operation. His eyes stared in awkward shock at Nova as she looked around the room.
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Amnesia looked around while she chugged her Sparkle~Cola. Nothing of real interest seemed to be going on, maybe she was just a little too late this time.

"Ugh, screw this, I'm out of here."
    That being said, she stepped up, put on her helmet, and walked out the door.
    I really need to get myself a job.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Aqui cursed as he heard Arc bump the table and fall to the ground. Trying his best to make sure Arc got away clean Aqui pushed Xeshir onto the bed keeping her as busy as possible. He was probably going to regret it in the morning but the couple shouldn't be bothered by them.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Deus was fairly sure Sanura was right. There were clearly dark forces beyond anypony's control, and they were winning. "Sometimes you have to just forget your parents are both dead." She didn't remember her mother at all, she had died to early in Deus' life. But her father had been very kind, and loving, and he had protected her from the wastes. Until the raiders had torn him apart in the only home she had ever known. Deus thought once again about if she would be able to talk to him tonight. She wondered if Sanura would understand, but didn't expect as much from the zebra.
    Doc Trough
    Doc Trough
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Doc Trough Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:25 am

Many things happened as Doc Trough masked his barely concealed terror. The pink fluid still sat in front of him; ignoring it was turning out to be a difficult strategy. Dripping with sweat; he was trying to desperately to act normal; only vaguely aware of what was going on around him. Snapples name was actually Crackle and he had smashed his glass at the summation of his story.

The terrifying griffon had offered to take Crackle to the griffon kingdom, and Whitefeather had expressed interest in going as well. This; like all things pink, made Doc shudder. Griffons had there own kingdom? Truth be told; Doc was not fond of large amounts of Griffons, not that he disliked or mistrusted them; he simply had figured out at a young age that large amounts of Griffons tends to mean something will be decapitated and eaten. Something like a “Griffon Kingdom” had horrible implications. If Griffons had their own country why did they come to the wasteland? Was there just not enough resources in one country for all the Griffons? Did the Griffons just leave for mercenary work? Were all the Griffons exiles or descended from exiles? Was there a Griffon King?

While Doc Trough was pondering these things; the Griffon who had introduced himself as Kestrel had gone and got himself a cup of tea. Then; Trough had an epiphany. The ghost that haunted him had billboards all over the wasteland, but what if her reach did not extend into these Griffon Kingdoms? This could be his chance to escape! Or it could be his chance to be eaten alive by a bunch of scary ass Griffons. Deciding to act on the impulse; he downed the pink fluid with renewed confidence while trying to ignore the color.

Turing to Crackle and Whitefeather; Doc Trough realized he had not properly introduced himself to Crackle.

“It would be great to see how medicine is practiced outside the wasteland; if you don’t mind an outsider, I would love to join you guys”.

“Oh; I haven’t introduced myself have I?” Doc said apologetically.

“I’m Doc Trough; pleased to meet ya.”
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 am

Scraps suddenly found himself no longer hugged, and gravity kicked back in swiftly, dropping the small unicorn to the floor with a thud, leaving Scraps in an ungraceful pile on the floor.

Quickly getting back to his hooves amd straiting his glasses, he couldn't help but chuckle at Rad getting smooshed into a big hug.

"Well glad to know that you guys have met-oh and Kira, you may want to let Rad go for a second, I think he may need to breathe."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 am

Rad felt his ribs compress as the griffon squished him further, he was sure he heard something pop too. "Ack! I remember now Kira! It was an interestin job right? We should work together more often... You seem... Friendly..."

The strain on Rads lungs could be heard in his voice, so he decided not to say anymore and hope that Kira heard Scraps suggestion while he tried to get as much air as he could back into his body.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 am

Kira looked confused over at Scrap for a long time time as she squeezed Rad some more, she was not really sure what he was talking about until she saw that Rad Boom's face started to turn slightly more blue then his normal grey tone.

"Oh Suuhorry." She said as she drop Rad with a thud as she suddenly let him got and let him get some air back. The gryphoness took a deep swig from the bottle that she still had with her before she looked down at the ponies before her.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:13 pm

"Not I you have to worry about. It's the natives you should be concerned with." Kestrel said, sipping his tea with a practiced fluidity before setting it down.

"From what I've heard pony folk are not exactly well liked in the home of our Ancestors. Pegasi and Unicorns Especially. I've never been however, so make of my words what you will."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Xeshir gladly kissed Green back as he threw himself at her with passion, she wasn´t even resisting when he pushed her into the bed, but when on the corner of her eye she saw Arc and Nova she remembered them. She slipped out of Greens grasp using her freaky zebra agility and quietly pulled Arc and Nova into the room. "What were you doing?" She said in a sultry tone. "Thinking of escaping? That´s not going to happen." She closed the door and turned the key that was placed in it, locking it with an audible CLICK.

What happened afterwards is obvious enough.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Scraps helped Rad back up to his hooves after Kira dropped him, smirking a little before turning back to Kira, laughing a little.

"So how've you been Kira? How's Ark been?-haven't seen him in a while."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:14 am

Kira smiled at Scrap as he asked her about Ark, she looked down at the bottle as she threw the bottle over her shoulder not really caring if it would hit some pony behind her.

"Fluffeh is working for that caravan of his..." She said with a long slur. "As for me I am piss drunk and think I am about to throw up."
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Crackle had been brooding over his injured talon for the last few minutes, but he perked up when the pony that had come over with Whitefeather finally spoke up.

"I'm Crackle." He held up his sliced talon, blood staining the bandage read already. "Forgive me if I don't shake your hoof, that vodka seems to have seared off all of my nerve endings." He gestured to the sun-toned pegasus beside him. "This is Jasmine Beat."
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Fea grimmiced at the site of her now torn costume and how his blood had started to stain the strip she had ripped off "You don't know what bug crawl around pubs such as this, would you rather loose a forleg?" Her voice coming out in a bit of a snap but she never did like one to overlook there own health nor make witty comments about proper care of a wound, especially one that was already staining the bandages, she hoped he didn't need stiches. She would put up with another strip of cloath to protect it but if it keept bleeding as such he would need more than just what she could do in a simple pub.

Tearing her eyes away from the blood stained bandage she turned her attention twoards the larger black griffon. "I can understand not wanting ponies in genral but why the 'favoritism' of those two?" It wasn't a thing she readily admitted not knowing much about her own race due to poor parentage but she was ready to admit ignorance if it ment further knoledge.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:27 pm

"Because of the sins of their ancestors. Unicorns are credited with the creation of Megaspells, and Pegasi Enclave is not exactly well liked after their recent invasion either." Kestrel explained, taking a sip of his tea afterwords.

"It is only logical the natives would be upset."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Rad got up from the floor with Scraps help, a little dazed, but otherwise fine. "It's ok, what's a hug if no efforts put into it eh?" Though when Kira said she though she was going to throw up Rad took a step to the side, just away from Kiras face... Just in case. "Caravans eh? Do ya work with him on them? Sounds like good, steady work to me."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Sanura blinked when Deus said that, pausing for a moment as if unsure of where to go, she herself had never really had parents, at least not that she knew. If she did she was far too young to have remembered it so it was unlikely she'd truly understand but they were supposed to have fun! She smiled apologetically, "Well I guess that's why you should try and be friends with everypony." She nodded firmly, "That way we can all forget and have lots of fun and food together hmm?" she leaned in a bit, "Maybe even get old and mangy and somepony else can look up to us like parents one day. Though I'd hate to see the kind of things they'd learn.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Deus couldn't help but beam at Sanura when she starting talking about the two of them being parents someday. Yes, she's ours! Deus put an arm around the mare, certain of her success. This was turning out to be such a wonderful day, and the mare obviously wanted many more to come. "That sounds like such a wonderful idea." She smiled at her, clearly thinking that Sanura was hers now.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Sanura grinned a bit, she didn't catch what was going on there when Deus put an arm around her, after all the mare had been all over her pretty much since the first time they'd run across each other in the party, why would now be any different, "See? Not so hard to forget." she nodded firmly and then chuckled. Still oblivious to what was going on perhaps. "So are we all going to crash here for the night?" she asked everypony, just curious really.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:15 am

After a few more minutes of silence, Crackle got up and stretched. Lazily flapping his wings a few times, he walked over to collect his costume, talking as he went.

"It was nice talking to y'all but I need some air." A slight slur could be detected in his voice. "I'm going fer' a walk; need to clear my head. Maybe I'll be back later. Any of you are welcome to come along, just don't expect much talkin'." With that, the intoxicated griffin proceeded to walk to the door. Before going outside, he turned back to face the table. "If you were serious about that trip to the Homeland, let me know. I'll probably be around town. If not, I hear theres a really good mailmare in Appleoosa. I'm sure soneone with the Collector's resources can find a way to get in contact with me."

Chuckling at his own wit, the griffin stepped out into the night. He paused a few feet outside the door to see if anyone had decided to accompany him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 am