Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio!

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio! Empty IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio!

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:59 am

Okay, I wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured I'd put it here. This is basically the extended bio for my character, Starry Night. I've worked very hard on it, and I wanted to get a moderator or admin to approve it before I officially add it to my character sheet. Please let me know what you think!

Starry Night is the product of a biological experiment conducted between Redeye and one of the goddess’s alicorns. As such, Starry possesses massive magical power, but she has yet to unlock this power since she has not realized her full potential.
    Redeye deemed the experiment a failure, since he could not detect the incredible power within the foal, and sent Starry away to live in a Stable. When the old overmare saw Starry in front of the stable door, she immediately fell in love with the child, and adopted it as her own.

Sadly, the overmare died when Starry was very young, and Starry was left to fend for herself. Because of her natural talents, every other filly and colt in her class were envious, and they shunned Starry because of it, and all of the adult ponies were suspicious of Starry because she came from outside the stable. Starry took it upon herself to be the best she could possibly be, to prove to the ponies of her stable that she was worthy of their affection. She spent every day learning and training her magical talents, and striving to be the best pony she could possibly be.

When the stable started descending into paranoia over the drug, Starry took immediate action. She knew that the stable was going to explode, so she took the initiative and used her skills to open the stable door, urging everypony to flee while they still had the chance. Few listened until it was too late, and Starry spent every moment she could helping ponies escape the massacre in the stable.

When the survivors emerged, they blamed the troubles on Starry, suspecting that she brought the violence upon them because she was not originally from the stable. She was banished from their society forever. This was the first time Starry had heard that she was born outside the stable, and that her real name was “Marianne Susanna”. After settling in Stableton under the alias ‘Bookworm’, and had masked her strong, smart, and heroic personality with that of a goofy egghead, had made it her mission to learn as much as she could about her real parents, and to learn the truth about where she came from, and how she came to have such potent magical powers.

TL;DR: My pony is very special. She has very strong magic, she’s really smart and heroic, and has glowing eyes. Nopony liked her in the stable, but she sacrificed herself to save all of them, and they all felt really sad.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio!

Post by Shutter Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:28 am

This. Is. GENIUS!!! IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio! 1805776587
    The drama of being so much more perfect then her peers, the Action near the end. This History has turned the tables for every character history to come!!!
    I can not stress enough just how GENIUS this addition is! PURE GEEENIUSSSSS!!!
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio!

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:18 am

Okay, April Fool's is over. Just in case somepony reads this post a week or a month or however long from now, know the context, it's a total joke. None of this is actually true IMPORTANT! Starry Night Extended Bio! 3816407098

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:23 am