Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

4 posters

Old Friends and New Faces [Open]

Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Old Friends and New Faces [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friends and New Faces [Open]

Post by Sketch Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Should I help...eh, maybe not. That one seems to have it covered anyhow. No need to intrude, no sir... though Rough Sketch. He took another swallow of his drink, looking around the bar again.
    High Flyer
    High Flyer
    Level 1
    Level 1

Old Friends and New Faces [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friends and New Faces [Open]

Post by High Flyer Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:48 pm

High Flyer walk to the bar to introduce him self to Scraps friend. High Flyer sat down and asked for a drink he through some caps on the table. ”My name is High Flyer, Scrap told me to talk to you well he is taking
    Sky home”
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:15 pm

He talks funny. was the first thing that came to Rough Sketch's mind as the new pony introduced himself.

"Well...hi. Rough Sketch, by the way." he said as he glanced sideways at the pony who had just taken a seat next to him. He looked back over his shoulder at the two, Scrap and Sky, who were leaving, apparently.

"Hmm."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm

((((shit i forgot we aint in stableton, ok new plan, your taking me to a room in the tavern, which i have already payed for?))))

"oh wait, we aint in stablton, i forgot about that. Anyway im going to rent a room here in the tavern, just help to one of the rooms in the second floor." Sky pulls out a small bag. "give these to the owner, say that i bought this room." Sky holds out the bag to Scrap.

Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:27 pm

"Glad were not in Stableton-I would probably be dead by now." Scrap said with a laugh. "We'll lets get you to the room and I'll give the caps to the owner after."
    High Flyer
    High Flyer
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by High Flyer Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 pm

"how do you know Scraps" High Flyer asked Rough
    "I met Scraps in stableton when I first left stable 113 he was the first friend that I made"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Scrap dragged off Sky to one of the rooms in the Bar/tavern, Sky quickly walked off to the door. "thanks o can take it from here, and see you around Scrap." Sky quickly walked through the door and glanced back and closed the door, she got onto the bed and drifted off to sleep.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Hearing the door click shut behind him Scrap headed back down to the bar. Levitating the small bag of caps to the bartender he said "Here. My friend is renting a room for tonight."
    With that he went and sat back down by his new friend Sketch and his old friend from back in Stableton, Flyer.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Sketch Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am

"...actually I just bumped into him not ten minutes ago, friend."

Rough Sketch took another swallow of his drink, and looked back at Scrap Parts, who just returned. He flashed him a smile.

"Thought you and the mare-Sky, I mean, were going somewhere. Eh...doesn't matter all that much, I suppose. Anyhow good to see you'll be sticking around for a bit longer...I enjoy the company. Though I'm hella sure I'm not staying in this town much longer. Might be gone tomorrow, even! Make my way back to Manehattan for a while, catch up, and stuff."

He took another drink.

"So what's on your mind?"
    High Flyer
    High Flyer
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by High Flyer Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:45 am

High Flyer picked up his drink and in one gulp it was half gone. He has been wanting to catch up with Scraps and see what he has been up to.High Flyer had tons of stories to tell Scraps about what he as done since they last met.
    "glad to see you again .Scraps what have you been up to lately?"High Flyer asked.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:38 am

Before Scrap resumed talking to the ponies beside him he wordlessly levitated a few caps to the bartender and was rewarded with a bottle of Wild Pegasus, he then turned back to his friends.

"Well Flyer sorry but i don't have any amazing tales of adventures to regale you with. I got here carved out a small niche for my self with my technical abilitys and haven't done anything exciting except for the scavenging trip a week or so back. So whats new for you?" Scrap said to his pegasus friend.

Unscrewing the bottles lid with his magic he took a large swig and turned Sketch.

"Sad to see your leaving so soon, s'always nice to see a friendly face around town-oh before i forget theres somthing i want you to look at." Scrap then raised his pipbuck and put it on the bar. "I think when i stole this off of its original owner, I disabled something. There's this button here that doesn't do anything-I hate buttons that don't do anything-maybe with your mechanical expertise you can help me figure out whats wrong."
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Sketch Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:18 am

"...hmm...a PipBuck. Funny, didn't expect to see another one of those around. Actually, I have one too, here, see?" he held up his own, in pristine condition.

"Bought it off of some old trader. Said he didn't need it any more, since he was going to settle down after that trip. Got it cheap. Anyhow, that button,"

He demonstrated with his own.

"...that activates the PipBuck's...well it's light. They all seem to have a function to glow brightly, like a flashlight. Useful, for sure. Anyhow, let me see it."

He looked over it, and started to tinker with it.

"This'll take just a second."
    High Flyer
    High Flyer
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by High Flyer Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 am

"I have a pittbuck to mine I got when I lived in the Stable"
    "well did you find any cool stuff on your trip Scraps?"High Flyer asked.
    "I have not done any thing or met any interesting ponies expected Rough who I just met "

[/i][code]
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 pm

"Thanks for helping me with that, good to know it wasn't something vital ." Scrap said. "Now that I think about it-I have seen the flashlight function before, one of the griffons I was with, Kira I think it was, used it when we were scavenging the ruins. I just thought i had an older model."

Turning back to his other friend he replied "Well I found a laser pistol, which for obvious reasons im not going to take out here, and I found a lab coat in suprisingly good condition for how old it is, other then that it was just basic salvage, a few caps some spare junk to sell."

((Ooc I know the laser pistol has a different name but I cant remember it right now))

Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Sketch Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 am

"Mhmm...Heh. You know, I like you. Ever need another hoof along on one of your scavenging trips, find me. I'd be happy to go. Got nothing else to do, anyhow! I could use the caps. And possibly a chance to stretch my legs a bit...though I'll do plenty of that on my way back..."

(OOC: Short post. Broken arm is hurting and usuable hand can only type so much, what with three other forums I'm on...)
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:03 pm

"Thanks. I would offer you an opportunity but i cant seem to find any good places ti scavenge recently." Scrap sighed. "You said your headed to Manehattan right? Think I could find something good there?"
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Sketch Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Rough Sketch merely shrugs in reply.

"Maybe. You never know, now do you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:00 am