Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Undertaker [Complete]

Undertaker
    Level 1
    Level 1

Undertaker [Complete] Empty Undertaker [Complete]

Post by Undertaker Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 pm

==Basic Information==
    Name
    Undertaker
    Age about 230
    Gender Male
    Race Earth Pony
    Ghoul

==Physical Description==
    Undertaker [Complete] Undertaker_by_sk1663r-d4ukyb7

==Personality==
    What can I say after more than 200 years of you get easily bored with life, well in this case unlife. Seeing most of what the wasteland have to offer and seeing the true nature of ponies out there in the waste change you, I have heard for other ghouls that I am on my way to become feral and well I can’t really deny that is true.

So well what can say really, I been almost everywhere and seen more then what you smoothskin can see in you life time, hell I saw the bombs cover Equestria in balefire and lived through it. I might be more of a smooth talker than the other ghouls I meet but yeah I might not be the most friendly to most I meet essentially you smoothskins. Yeah but what more can I say to you. What my story okay then take a seat this might take awhile.

==History==
    Right smoothskin you what to know about my story, okay then. Firsts of all no I was not always named Undertaker, kind of obvious is it, which parent would say 'hey let name this colt undertaker because that is not a name that just screams you are going to survive the apocalypse and be turned it to a rotten living corps'. No I simply don't remember my name so I just took it because it sounded badass, and it reminds me of all I have lost.

I think I am from Dodge Junction as it is the earliest place I can remember but I am not that sure about that so you can tell anyone what ever you want, hell sometimes I just like to say I am from the moon it always get fun to say that to them stable dwellers who don't know better.

But I am sure that you were not here to just ask me about where I am from? Thought so, well then there is a lot to tell in my wandering of the wasteland some of it are nothing special but I have some interning stuff to tell you. At first it was mostly just boring and empty, but what can you expect after the world ended in a inferno of balefire, it was not until I don't know about thirty or forty year after the end that I finally saw some normal ponies that started to settle the wasteland. Of course were I not so stupid to actually go up at speak to them, if you think ponies are jumpy around us ghouls now you should have seen back then. Anyhow it took us about another ten year before the small group of I was with at the time to try to speak to them, it ended so so they shot at us but stopped when they understood that we were not zombies and then they shoot at us some more.

So that was basically what happened most of the time back then, finding new settlement appearing and disappearing over the years but who remembers all that it was just and everyday occurrences, or every year or was it decade... eh who know time seem strange when you have lived for more than two hundred years.

Away where was I right, it was a few years back things really started to be interesting. It was this sable dweller coming up out of the everfree, don’t ask me why someone would build a stable in that place, but anyway this fella changed the wastelands in a new way. Who was this fella you ask well you young ponies might know him as Red Eye, yeah that Red Eye he was actually one of those stable ponies knowing nothing of the wasteland who figured that he would become one of the greats in waste. I actually meet him once during these early day, don’t think he remember me most because he kind of shoot at me well I might have started it but that is besides the point.

But right so that is my basic story. Living for so long as I have you have a lot of stories to tell but that would take way too long to tell them all. Now that you know my story smoothskins would you hold still while I take care of that leg of yours, where is that bonesaw so I can... take care of that leg.

==Statistics==
    Level - 1
    Hit Points - 205
    Carry Weight - 225 lbs
    Damage Threshold - 8
    Poison Resist. - 65
    Radiation Resistance - 100
    Critical Chance - 10

==S.P.E.C.I.A.L.==
    Strength - 5
    Perception - 5
    Endurance - 5
    Charisma - 2
    Intelligence - 7
    Agility - 6
    Luck - 10

==Skills==
    Barter - 16

Energy Weapons - 22

Explosive - 22

Guns - 39 TAG

Lockpick - 22

Medicine - 26

Melee - 22

Repair - 26

Science - 26

Sneak - 24

Speech - 31 TAG

Survival - 37 TAG

Unarmed - 22

==Traits==
    Fast Shot - All guns shoot 20% faster, at a disadvantage of all guns being 20% less accurate.

==Innate Perks==
    Sturdy Body--- Earth Ponies can carry an extra 25 lbs.

Ground Life--- Earth Ponies' resistance to radiation and poison are increased by 10

Ghoulified - Your resistance to radiation are increased by 80 and poison are increased by 30

==Perks==

Last edited by Undertaker on Sun May 20, 2012 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:05 am