Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

Heart's Desire [Silver Hoof] [Closed]

Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Heart's Desire [Silver Hoof] [Closed] Empty Heart's Desire [Silver Hoof] [Closed]

Post by Snowfall Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Snowfall quietly closed the door to Silver Hoof's shack behind her. She didn't want to wake him, and this was the perfect morning to be out searching for plant life. Well, as perfect as it could get in this wasteland. She scanned the area, searching for the perfect spot to start her hunt. After a moment, she decided that the shade of an abandoned building she spotted a few yards away was the perfect place. Some plants liked to hide and grow quietly in peace. She made her way to the building and began searching the ground around it. A few minutes into her search, she reached a moist patch of dirt, and she began digging carefully, on the chance that the moisture may have made something sprout.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Heart's Desire [Silver Hoof] [Closed] Empty Re: Heart's Desire [Silver Hoof] [Closed]

Post by Silver Hoof Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Silver Hoof found the note Snowfall had left on his table in the main room.

Silver Hoof,

Meet me outside, there's something I'd Like to do with you. Just you. Leave the dragon at home please.

~Snowfall

Silver Hoof set the note back down and proceeded to get ready for the day. He splashed clean water on his face and ate some leftover radigator meat jerky for breakfast. He threw on his armor and his saddlebag and walked out into the wasteland. He looked up and stared at the bleak grey sky. he still couldn't believe that the colors he was told about in his books in the stable were backwards.

He had to walk around for a bit before he found Snowfall behind a building. He looked at what she was doing and couldn't believe it. Turning his head to the side he said, "There's no treasure there you know."
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Heart's Desire [Silver Hoof] [Closed] Empty Re: Heart's Desire [Silver Hoof] [Closed]

Post by Snowfall Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 am

Snowfall stopped and looked up at the sound of Silver Hoof's voice.

"Well, look who's awake."

She turned back to the spot she was digging in before and continued her task.

"You never know if there's treasure if you don't look for it."
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Silver Hoof shook his head, he didn't know much about the Earth Pony, but he did know she seemed oblivious to the fact that they were in the wasteland. He had to convince her after they met to actually wear some form of armor.

Silver Hoof awkwardly wording his next sentence as he tried to initiate conversation, "So umm your note... Said to meet you, So here I am."
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Snowfall stopped her digging and turned to look at the pegasus, an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Note? I didn't leave any note."
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Silver Hoof sighed and continued, " The one on the table, you said you wanted to talk to me about something. You said don't disturb the dragon..."
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 am

Snowfall shrugged and turned back to her work.

"I never wrote a note. I don't know who did, but it wasn't me. Perhaps it was your dragon friend Sparkfire."

She pulled a piece of dirt out of the hole and examined it, thinking she felt a seed as she was digging, but then tossed aside the dirt once she saw it was merely a rock.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Silver Hoof sighed on the inside. Its not like him to do this sort of thing but I also don't know him as well as I would hope but I'll go along with it anyways...

Silver cocked his head to the side, and proceeded to let his thoughts flow through his mouth, "What on Celestia's green earth and blue sky are you doing?"
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Snowfall stopped her digging again and faced Silver Hoof.

"I'm searching for plants."

She dug into her saddle bag and pulled out a small green root.

"See?"
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Silver Hoof was confused, He stared at it and began, "Thing is why? Everything dies out here eventually....Unless we have a GECK from another stable."
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Snowfall glared at Silver Hoof.

"It's my dream to see Equestria as the green place it once was. And I will do all I can to help these plants grow. Besides..."

She turned her flank to him to show off her cutie mark.

"...it's my special talent. I know I can help the plants survive."
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Silver Hoof cocked his head once again and followed Snowfall. This pony was intriguing him more and more, like she didn't have a care about the hell that is this wasteland. He watched her cutie mark and then stared at her flank, he tried to keep calm, but he definitely liked her plot.

Keeping his tone even he asked, "You did come from a Stable, right?"
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Snowfall nodded, then went back to her digging.

"I came from Stable 113. I used to grow plants with my friend Bonsai in the greenhouse there. I got my cutie mark by growing a white rose."

She examined the dirt a little more, then decided there was nothing there and began to search the shade of the abandoned shack once more.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 am

Silver Hoof was even more surprised, he knew Stable 113 was big, but he had never seen her before.

"Wait then how come I never saw you? I came from there as well, and quite frankly, how in Equestria did you end up near Manehatten?" Of course Silver Hoof was looking for answers, Snowfall was the biggest mystery to him right now.
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Snowfall began digging again at another moist spot as she explained.

"I ended up near there because I've been traveling for some time. I left the stable with my friend Bonsai. We got separated after we were attacked. I haven't seen her since, but I've been searching for her, and along the way picking up any plants I saw to help them grow in a safe environment. As for why we never met, I'm not really sure. Guess that would be something you'd need to ask the Overmare."
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Silver Hoof held back a snicker and tried to keep calm all the while trying his best not to stare at her shaking flank.

"Are you crazy? the Overmare is the one who caused that mesas down there in the first place, we locked her ass up down there with the rest of the violent ones." Silver slowed his tongue and said what his brain was thinking with out wanting to, "But you... wont even look at me, are those plants really more important?"
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 am

Snowfall stopped and stood, glancing at Silver Hoof over her shoulder in surprise. A hint of red touched her white cheeks as she blushed.

"Do you want me to look at you?"
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Wed May 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Silver realized that Snowfall had taken the comment in the wrong way and blushed himself, "Well umm" He looked to the sky and only saw grey, "It would be nice seeing as we are trying to have a conversation here after all."
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Snowfall turned herself completely to face Silver Hoof.

"Alright. I'm looking at you now. Shall we carry on our conversation?"

Now she was staring at him, her blue eyes boring into his amber ones, waiting intently for what he would say next.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Wed May 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Silver Hoof stepped back a hoof length and began to feel uncomfortable. The blue was unremarkable. It was like ice being soaked in a perfectly clean pool back in the Stable.

"I umm.... Think perhaps umm.... what were we talking about again?"
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Thu May 03, 2012 12:02 am

Snowfall smiled slyly.

"Perhaps I shouldn't look at you as we converse. It seems to make you uncomfortable."

She glanced back at the pathetic looking shack and sighed.

"I don't think I'll find too much here. I find towns are usually dry when it comes to finding plantlife."

She looked at the cliffs that loomed ahead of them.

"I think I might have more luck out there, on those cliffs."
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Thu May 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Silver blushed, and tried to talk quickly, "Its not that I find it uncomfortable, okay, well I do, but its cause I find you attractive."

He looked at the ground as his cheeks got hotter. He didn't believe life could have some form of normalcy out here in the wastes.
    Snowfall
    Snowfall
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Snowfall Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Snowfall raised a brow in surprise. Silver Hoof had just admitted to her he found her attractive. She wanted to giggle shyly and stammer back that she felt the same, but that seemed a rather silly thing to do. Instead she blushed and began walking toward the cliffs, pretending she didn't hear him. She had to think over this, consider what her response should be. She did find him attractive as well. In fact, she liked him. A lot. More than a friend. Is that what he meant?

She stopped short when she noticed he was looking down, and not following her. She cleared her throat.

"Are you not coming to the cliffs with me?"
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Fri May 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Silver Hoof looked up to see Snowfall trotting away. He shook his head and followed her, silently. He didn't know what else to say and for some reason he felt it better to keep his mouth shut this time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:51 pm