Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

From Haven to Hell (A story of the events of Stable 113)

Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

From Haven to Hell (A story of the events of Stable 113) Empty From Haven to Hell (A story of the events of Stable 113)

Post by Ashen Coat Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:23 am

So, I was doing some thinking earlier (I know, scary), about how a story about what happened in Stable 113 might be interesting. So, here's that story, focusing primarily on my own character in the game, although if any of the other stable 113 characters want in they can request a cameo or role in the story (Bakewell's already playing a part). If any of you have read my character's backstory, you'll know this won't end well.

With that said, lets begin.

-----------------------

The young unicorn filly quickly trotted through the halls, an evil grin on her face and a secret prize floating by her side. She giggled quietly to themselves. “Heheh, those two dorks don’t need this cupcake anyway!” She glanced around quickly, making sure she wasn’t followed, before she snuck into the room her family lived in.

Her mother looked up when she saw her child walk in. “Oh hello sweety! What’s that you have there? A treat?”

The filly gave her sweetest smile. “Why yes mother! Some nice colts gave it to me!” she sang, playing innocent.

“Why that was nice of them.” nodded her mother, a smile on face.

The filly giggled innocently. “Yes, they were very kind!” she replied before prancing into her own room. A few moments later, a pop was heard coming out of the room, followed by a high pitched scream.

o-0-O-0-o

Two young colts sat at a otherwise empty table in the stable’s cafeteria. They glanced around every now and again, as if expecting something.

“So,” orange one with the mane like fire began, “do you think she took the bait?”

The other, with grey fur, a short brown mane, and dull green eyes, merely shrugged in response.

The two’s ears perked when a high-pitched scream could be heard off in the distance, eliciting grins on both their parts.

“Bingo.” said the grey one, a small smile on his face.

“Hah! That’ll teach Crystal not to steal our food! Nice plan Ash!” cheered the orange colt, a wide, toothy smile on his own face.

“Well, you’re the one who rigged the cherry bomb Blaze, I couldn’t of done that without your help.” replied ‘Ash’, his voice quiet in comparison to his boisterous friend.

“Yeah, but you came up with the plan, and figured out how to mix that dye into the batter! Crystal’s mane is going to be green for weeks!” said ‘Blaze’ with a wide grin. He held out a hoof and Ash reached out and bumped his into it. The hoofbump was interrupted by a shrill cry coming from the cafeteria entrance.

“THERE THEY ARE! THOSE ARE THE TWO WHO GAVE ME THE CUPCAKE MOMMY!” shrieked a filly with a face covered in bits of green frosting and cake, pointing an accusing hoof at the two. She was backed up by a mare sporting a scowl of her own, looking down at the two.

Ashen shrunk back a bit, although his friend wasn’t so easily cowed. With a small grin on his face, he replied. “We didn’t give you any cupcake, we just got here.”

“LIAR! I SAW YOU HERE BEFORE! YOU WERE HERE!”

“No, we were talking with my uncle until a few minutes ago. You can ask him yourself, he’s right over there!” he pointed a hoof at a passing brown stallion with a red cross on his flank. The pony raised an eyebrow, before walking into the cafeteria, looking from the mare, to the cupcake covered filly, to the two colts.

“What’s going on here?” asked the Stallion, looking at his nephew.

“Tell them Uncle Cross! We were talking with you a few minutes ago!” exclaimed Blaze, waving his hooves around. The stallion’s eyebrow remained raised as he turned to the mare.

“Red Cross, were these two colts talking with you a few minutes ago?” the mare asked politely.

“...Yes, I was talking with Blazing Mane and his friend a few minutes ago...Why? What is this all about?” Red Cross asked, causing the filly to gape.

“W-What? No! They were here! I saw them leave their cupcake on the t-” she stopped herself before she said anymore, but the damage was done. The mare’s scowled turned to her daughter as she soon realized what really happened, and she quickly pushed her out of the cafeteria with a hoof.

“You have a lot to explaining to Crystal!” said the mare in a surprisingly dark voice, turning to Red Cross as she stomped out. “I’m terribly sorry for this Red, Crystal won’t be getting any treats for awhile.”

“BUT MO-”

“No buts!”

“It’s ok Cinnamon. I’ll see you for your checkup next week?”

The mare nodded, before hurrying off with her daughter. Red Cross slowly turned towards the two boys, Ash still cowering a bit, although significantly less so, and Blaze with a nervous grin on his face.

“Alright boys, what did you two do?” he asked, Blaze’s innocent act not phasing him.

The orange colt sighed, his smile fading. “We’ve seen Crystal stealing food from everyone uncle, just walking by and stealing their candy or cola! So, we decided to...lay a little trap for her.”

“It wasn’t that hard, we knew she comes by here every day, and I made a special cupcake laced with green dye while Blaze rigged a cherry bomb we....found into the cupcake so it’d explode before she ate it, covering her in cupcake and dye.” added Ash, voice even quieter than before.

Red Cross sighed as he looked at the two colts, rubbing his head with a hoof. “Boys, I appreciate that you decided to do something about Crystal, but you really should have went to an adult before taking matters into your own hooves. What if you hurt yourselves with that bomb? Or Crystal?”

Ash shrunk even more as he considered this, head hung low, while a frown appeared on Blaze’s face as his own eyes were downcast. Red Cross sighed again. “I won’t tell anyone about this, but you gotta promise me you won’t do anything this again, alright?”

“We promise.” said the two in unison, bring a smile to Red Cross’s face.

“Alright you two, lets go. I think your dad was looking for you Ashen, better go see what he wants.”

“Um, alright. See you later Blaze.” murmured the colt before hurrying off.

“See ya Ash!” called back Blaze, waving a hoof. The wave was returned as Ashen disappeared down a hallway.
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

From Haven to Hell (A story of the events of Stable 113) Empty Re: From Haven to Hell (A story of the events of Stable 113)

Post by Ashen Coat Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:58 pm

...Ugh, remind me never to post something that I wrote at 10:00 pm without reading through it before posting ever again.

...Well, I'm sure it could of been worse. There were only a few bits that made me facepalm.

Anyway, edits have been made to it, so the first snippet should be a bit better.

And while I'm at it, here's the next snippet!

-------

A few days later...

“Where are we going?” asked Ashen as he followed his friend through one the the more underused sections of the stable. “The Overmare and my grandfather said we shouldn’t play in here...”

“Yeah, I know, but I found something really cool that I have to show you!” exclaimed Blaze as he trotted down the hall. The two continued on for another minute, Ashen nervously glancing in every which way, before Blaze stopped the two at a pile of boxes that led to a vent. “There!” he said, pointing at the opening proudly.

“...You wanted to show me a vent?” asked a confused Ashen. Blaze rolled his eyes.

“No, I want to show you what’s on the other side of the vent, come on!” Blaze started scrambling up the boxes, Ashen watching concerned below.

“Is this really safe?” the unicorn asked, watching the boxes as they shook a bit too much for his comfort.

“Sure it is! Come on!” called back Blaze as he slid open the grate covering the vent, crawling in.

Ashen sighed and put a hoof on one of the boxes, getting a good hoofhold before climbing up. His own progress was more slow, more careful than Blaze’s, but he got up all the same. The unicorn stopped in front of the vent, hesitating to go in the dark, dusty, possibly dangerous hole. However, before he could hesitate too long his friend further in called for him, prompting him shake his head and dive in, starting to crawl through dust that had, most likely, been untouched for decades before today.

o-0-O-0-o

Ashen dropped down into a dark room that he could barely make out, his eyes already adjusting to the darkness. He heard hoofsteps as Blaze walked across the room, flicking the switch on a spark lamp sitting on a table, illuminating the room.

The room was, well, dirty and dusty. There were several tables and chairs piled into one corner and cobwebs everywhere. Otherwise, it looked like your average, decent sized stable room, metal flooring and walls, spark lights embedded in the ceiling, albeit broken ones in this case, nothing special about it.

“Well? What do ya think?” asked his friend.

“...It’s an old, dirty, abandoned room that I doubt has been used any time in the last century.”

Blaze sighed. “Well, yeah. But think about it like this, nopony probably knows about this place aside from a few repairponies, and the door is jammed, so the only way in here is through that vent. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“...No, I don’t think I....Wait, you’re not thinking...”

“We use this place as our secret hideout! Sure, it could use a little work, and some cleaning, but this can be a place we can hang out in that nopony else will know about!”

Ashen glanced around the dirty, poorly lit room. It did look bad now, but he could see how this place would look if some improvements were made. He put a hoof to his chin as his mind was already thinking of possibilities.

“...Yeah, I can see how that’d work...” he muttered, a small grin growing on his face.

“Yeah! And here we can plan more pranks to pull on ponies like Crystal!”

“Wait, I thought we promised your uncle not to do that anymore?” Ashen questioned, turning to his friend with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, but you know the adults never do anything about the mean ponies. They always say they have other stuff to do and never do anything to stop them! If they won’t do anything, somepony has to.” Blaze stomped one of his hooves as he spoke. “And that somepony is going to be us!”

Ashen sighed, rubbing the back of his head with a hoof as he glanced around nervously. “I guess...But if we’re going to do this, we’ll need to be more careful, I don’t want to know what you’re uncle will say if he finds out we’re breaking our promise.” he paused for a moment. “And no more cherry bombs. Your uncle had a point, somepony could have gotten hurt last time.”

It was Blaze’s turn to sigh. “Fine. I already know we should go after next anyway, and I don’t think we’ll need cherry bombs. You know Bakewell Tart? That one pony we saw buck Azure in the side a few days ago? I know how we can get back at her for that...”

Ashen listened to Blaze’s plan, a small grin appearing on his face as the plan was laid out. This was going to be interesting.

----------

Alright, lets see what's next on the list...Ashen gets the shit kicked out of him...WELL! That should be...fun?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:00 am