Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Amber Dusk
Scrap Parts
Kestrel
Sky
Ashen Coat
Cross Roads
10 posters

BIG EPIC ENDING CINEMATIC

Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

BIG EPIC ENDING CINEMATIC Empty BIG EPIC ENDING CINEMATIC

Post by Cross Roads Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:40 am

Alright listen up maggots, I got the go-ahead from Silver to work on this. Now I know you're all familiar with the ending cinematics for FALLOUT 3, and FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS along with its expansions.

Now what I aim to do is follow the story of the Slavers Vs. Stableton thread and do a similar cinematic with Original artwork and Voiceovers

If anyone would like to help with artwork, I need backgrounds, Stableton and Wasteland Backgrounds preferably with color already established I'd prefer for it to be OC already.

Now heres the List of Slavers and Defenders, If theres anything I should know about how your character should be drawn(personal weapons and armor) or what his/her voice should sound, so like let me know!!!!

Sofar I have Anthanix and Kes agreeing to help me with more of the voice acting, if anypony else would like to contribute, let me know what you can do but reliability is the top priority

Name-------------------------Notes-------------------------Voice Type

========Slavers=========

Surgeon General------------------------------------Deep/Intelligent/Insane

Cross Roads---------------------------------------------------Respirator

Roid Raid--------------------------------------------*Series of "YEAHH!!!"

Sky-------------------------------------------------Generic Female No. 1

Faithheart---------------------------------------------deep dragon drawl

=======Future Slaves======

Kkkkkkeeeesssssssss--------------------------------------*series of grunts

Scrap Parts-------------------------------------------pessimistic intellect

Happy Trails------------------------------------------------Merchant-ish

Bakewell Tart-----------------------------------------------Young Female

T3chno---------------------------------------------------------------

Ashen-----------------------------------------------Intellectual Badflank

Starry Night-------------------------------------------------Smart Pinkie

Amber Dusk-------------------------------------------------------Emo

Zestari----------------------------------------------------------Zecora

Athanix----------------------------------------------------------Popo

Kira------------------------------------------------------------Female

Lucky Draw----------------------------------------------------Cow Boy

Shutter-------------------------------------------Read-All-About-It-Boy

Alright so unless I get confirmation to do what I have listed for you, you will otherwise be getting what I call 'The Popo' or 'The Brüno". Let me know what voice you want done on your characters voiceover and I will change it accordingly, also make sure to let me know anything I should know while doing the art for your character(Armor and MIGHT include your signature weapon, however, what will be done will be based on what happens in the Stableton War so if you are enslaved, expect to be drawn in chains, if you are rewarded, expect to be pimped.

Now give me your all your infos, GO!

Last edited by Cross Roads on Tue May 08, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

BIG EPIC ENDING CINEMATIC Empty Re: BIG EPIC ENDING CINEMATIC

Post by Ashen Coat Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:35 am

Intellectual Badflank. I approve. BIG EPIC ENDING CINEMATIC 3446098708

Already said this in the chat, but Ashen's voice is typically 'calm and flat', lacking any emotion and generally being rather creepy in its delivery.

How someone here could play that out I have no idea, but if anyone thinks they can pull it off I'm sure Cross could use the help!

I may be able to do something myself, but not for my character. I'll get back to you on that. Just, don't ask me to do any art. It's my one-true weakness, you see. Among several other, one-true weaknesses. I have a lot of them....don't ask me how that works.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:08 am

generic female, i approve.

and for the voice casting, ill try some practice runs, and upload them to my sound cloud, if you think my voice is good enough then ill try for a role.

and for the artwork, she has her security armor from stable 113, even the helmet. she does has a 10mm pistol, dont know if it helps or not.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:54 am

Lol. Series of grunts? Really? BIG EPIC ENDING CINEMATIC 2750963822

But in all seriousness I can see why you would put that down. Kes does not talk much at all, and I doubt anyone could actually sound like I have him imagined.

Artwork wise Kes would be wearing his Combat Barding, and be equipped with his Lever action shotgun and his Scoped Hunting rifle; The hunting Rifle being his primary weapon with the shotgun sitting in its holster.

Oh and his newly acquired Pipbuck, situated nicely on his left front leg. Can't forget that.

Taking into account the anatomy of it all I just say the holsters for his weapons are on his back and that the handle for the shotgun is sticking out above Kestrels left shoulder. The hunting rifle's stock sticks out over the right. That way when he wants to draw his weapons all he has to do is reach up and back.

Um...not much else to say really. Just ask me via chat or PM if you have anymore questions.

Last edited by Kestrel on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 am

Hmm.. I always imagined my voice as intelligent but pessimistic. If you could do a pessimistic intellectual type voice for my character that would be awesome. For art I normally wear a lab coat and have a prism blaster along with a pipbuck if that helps at all.

Last edited by Scrap Parts on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 am

*CoughPrismBlasternotLaserPistolCough*
    Amber Dusk
    Amber Dusk
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amber Dusk Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 pm

I can do some of the artwork, I am always looking for excuses to paint.

Emo.

Nailed it.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Starry would be wearing her dirty stable uniform, and would probably have her missle launcher strapped to her back, probably by a battle-saddle. She'd also have a belt lined with firebombs and grendades. The fire-bombs would look like sparkle-cola bottles corked with a cloth. Don't forget her dorky scientist glasses :D

That's really all I can think of for her physical appearance. "Smart Pinkie" is a perfect description of her voice.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Bakewell would either be wearing nothing, or a stable uniform depending on what is easier for artists. (It’s okay, I’m scared of her amazingly high rez cutie-mark as well. =P ) The only unique clothes she wears are in her profile art: A headband that you can hardly even see because I am terrible, and some odd bucker-esque things on her front limbs.

Her voice can be almost anything, the only requests I would make in regards to her voice is to make it neither annoyingly high pitched, nor extremely gruff. Just… average. She also goes through emotions as though they were candy. She often can veer from the happy to the depressed side of the emotional spectrum really quickly, and vice versa. Even if, for example, she was in the middle of a sad monologue about being a slave and oh woe is me, she would temporarily cheer up just long enough to mention anything happy concerning Stableton that her actions may have caused, before spiraling back down to a depressed slump.

Or that's my ideal mind picture, anyway. In the end, most anything will work.

P.S. Cross I don't think you spell "Victorious Town" as f-u-t-u-r-e-s-l-a-v-e-s. You might want to spell check that!
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Techno should be wearing leather armor and be wearing a MoP saddlebag, perhaps levitating a potion next to him. Since he's supposed to have come from New Appleoosa, no Pipbuck or stable clothing for him.

As for the voice, I hear it as a not-too-deep 19-20 year old voice, something expressive, yet level for the most part. All I request is that it not be too high in tone, please.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Deep and insane they said, well they could not imagine my grand plan. They were too narrow minded to fully comprehend, my genius... That is why I must be their general, and they must be the slaves...

-Sign me up for insane genius, if you do not mind that my voice is not too deep.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu May 03, 2012 3:49 am

okay to those of you still keeping up in here, just so you know, I'm just going to be using the vectors I make for this.

Just a reminder I haven't forgotten this project

it won't have the same feel, but it does make this project possible since I suck at traditional art

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:19 am