Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Sharpaw
Zestari
Nova Surge
Kestrel
Silver Hoof
9 posters

Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down!

Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down! Empty Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down!

Post by Silver Hoof Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Hey guys. I thought I'd tell all of you seeing as how I am happy with all of this. Judge me, or don't. I'm not ashamed of what happened and never will be.

Let me back up a few steps. I'm dating Snowfall on the site. Have been for 5 months now. We were childhood friends since I was 13. going on 8 years now. I love her with everything I have, and I gave myself to her. And now shes pregnant. My parents took it amazing well, and Paige and I are able to live with them.

There's a few snags though, we don't have a whole hell of a lot of money to begin with, not to mention I still have to marry the girl of my dreams (literally), and then be able to get all the baby shit.

So what this boils down to is a desperate plea for monies on my end. I know its selfish and sad and yadda yadda yadda, But even if I get 5 dollars, that's more than what I had. Ill even post pictures in here of whats going on, cause I feel like y'all should know.

My Paypal is in the spoiler:
    Spoiler:

It is a desperate plea, yes but I can assure you the money will go to great usage.
    First is to get us married Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down! 2981382511 Trust me, there isnt even going to be a ceremony.
    Second is for the child. He/she is the most important thing. Sonograms, doctor visits, and a car seat for my PoS.

EDIT: It is coming to attention that we need a bit more help than previously thought, even just a small prayer is a lot more than nothing guys. Thanks!

2nd EDIT: I got Paige's ring thanks to some GREAT donations provided and money of my own. The picture is provided below

Spoiler:

Last edited by Silver Hoof on Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down! Empty Re: Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down!

Post by Kestrel Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 pm

I've said it a few times now, but I guess I'll repeat it. I wish you the best of luck, and hope this all works out in the end for you.

If I had the money to spare I would happily donate, alas I do not and must hold off for now. If I ever manage to get some change collected I will try and donate.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down! Empty Re: Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down!

Post by Nova Surge Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Only those who desrve to beg are reluctant to.

From what I've seen of you, you deserve it. And besides, why would we be here if we weren't willing to give?

Just sent you £20 ($31.71)

Hope this helps.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm really happy at the positivity Ive gotten from y'all on the site. Its made my weekend turn awesome!

I want to personally thank Cross Roads and Nova Surge for their donations to my fund. (Damn PayPal charges for international conversions)

As an added bonus, y'all may not expect, Paige (Snowfall) will be doing a drawing of your ponies. Fully colored too! (colored pencils) Just shoot her a PM of how you would like it done!
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Wow. Only just noticed this now. That's a hell of a failed spot check.

I'll send some money your way this evening. I'll even cop the currency exchange at my end!

Cheers!

EDIT: Okay, done.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 pm

I want to give all of you a big THANK YOU! The amount of donations has become overwhelming. With all of the donations i was able to purchase an engagement ring and wedding bands for Paige and I.

As an added bonus, there is just enough for us to get an official marriage license.

All of these things have been pushed for by our family so that way our child is born into the world belonging to married parents and wont have trouble later in life.

Paige has started taking prenatal vitamins and is sleeping the majority of the time she has away from school. Studying has become nothing to her as she can barely stay awake for it.

Paige and I will be living together starting May 11th. I cant wait for that but I'm also a little scared, because I am worried that I'll say or do something that will upset her.

On another note, the pastor of my church wants me to not tell anyone Paige is pregnant and I am beginning to contemplate going to my church anymore. I don't agree with the philosophy that if you do something against the word of god that it should be hidden. I may have done that, but I also know Christ has forgiven me. *steps off soapbox*

If y'all want to know anything more ask me in here or even PM me!

EDIT: She moved out of her Bitch Moms house and is staying at my fathers house till her semester is over on May 11th.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm glad she has moved out, from what I heard that woman was a real monster.

Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Thu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Welp, its about 2 weeks old noe, but heres my child as of two weeks ago!

Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down! 2012-011

Im gonna be a daddy!
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu May 31, 2012 3:58 pm

Oh my god !!

Congratulations ! ^^
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu May 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Congratulations! Silver Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down! 1886742521

Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu May 31, 2012 4:03 pm

It looks like you're well on your way to the rest of your life, and I hope you take that as a word of encouragement, because it's supposed to.
    Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down! 2981382511
    It's awesome that you seem prepared and are happy with what's going on in your life right now, not many people can maintain such a positive outlook in a situation like that... I know I wouldn't.

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Wow!

Congratulations, Silver. Glad to see that everything is working out.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu May 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Congratulations, Silver! Welp, Silver Hoof is settling down! 2268140681
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 am

Congratulations Silver. I'd put some kind of congratulatory comment here, but frankly I can't think of anything to say, sorry. But really, congratulations, I wish you the best and hope that you're happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:33 am