Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

From a Courier to a Hero {FF}

From a Courier to a Hero {FF} Empty From a Courier to a Hero {FF}

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 10:47 pm

From a Courier to a Hero

a production from Shield Industries

"You know, there was that one day where i doubted life in Stableton. That was the time my father died. I felt terrible, all screwed up because i couldn't do anything at all to prevent this. But in the end...i knew that everything was going to be alright. I just knew. And in the future, it had come through." - Blazen Shield

The nineteen year old woke up from his bed, a straw bed. He got up and smiled, walking to the refrigerator in the metal house. He opened it, yawning, and grabbed his food that he made yesterday. His father was on a small expedition to get some food for the town, and to feed his son, Blaze. The expedition was a sort of thing that families participated in for free food and to have some fun sport. Blaze doubted that it was for the sport, but it was probably more for the food. The families participating in it are poor, and can barely afford anything with the caps they have. All-in-all, it seemed to be a good investment for them. He was left with a 9MM for protection just in case. Shield picked up the food with his mouth and started eating it. For once, this time he had been successful with cooking. Normally he failed and had to throw it away because he did it wrong or left it cooking for too long. He made steak, simple but delicious if done right. He finished up eating the food and started cleaning the dishes and keeping the house tidy until his father was back. These were his normal chores unless told otherwise. His father was a natural shot and a great cook. But he wasn't his real father. His real father he never had seen. He never even had a vague memory of his parents. He just sort of...forgot them.

He always wanted to know them, but he was afraid of what he'd find if they were...evil. It was wrong to use such a term, but it would be appropriate if they were raiders. He also thought of the time he was forced into working for slavers. He never wanted to think of that again, but time after time, he thought of it. It was in his nature. It scarred him. He put on his saddlebags and was about to go to the door, but it was being knocked on hard as soon as he neared it. He opened the door to find a courier, dirt from the wasteland. Her look was a look of sadness, to Blaze. The female courier looked at him, and gave him a note. 'I regret to inform you your father has...' the note started. He cringed, closing his eyes, hoping that it wasn't what he was thinking. 'fallen in our expedition by a group of raiders, we will be sending his..' His eyes started tearing up, moving to the side of the door, and not bothering to close it. '..remains to you from the courier from which you received this note..' He closed the note and put it on the floor.

The female courier walked inside, and she used her magic to set, carefully, the urn right beside him. "Im sorry for your loss." She said, kindly. "Really, i am." She repeated, and sat beside him. "I hadn't expected to deliver such a...package today." She said. The boy's expression was full of sadness, and grief. But the one expression was anger. "...Will you help me?" He started. "Help me kill them?" He said, looking at her. She was a little surprised, but she got up. "Im only a courier." She said, but looked at him. "If i was supplied with a gun and some caps...then maybe i would consider it." She said, looking down at him. "I...i could supply those things." Blaze said, getting up. His face was streamed with tears, and he looked at the ground. "I can give you all the caps i have, but i need to kill those people." If not for his father, for the people that were most likely going to die if that group continues hurting people. The female courier looked at him.

"Alright."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

From a Courier to a Hero {FF} Empty Re: From a Courier to a Hero {FF}

Post by Kestrel Tue May 22, 2012 12:25 am

Not to bad there Blazen. I would offer a better review but im on my phone right now. Look forward to the next installment.

From a Courier to a Hero {FF} Empty 'So, what weapons do you like?'

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 12:14 am

From a Courier to a Hero

a production from Shield Industries

Chapter Two; So, what weapons do you like?

After he was comfortable and tried to stop crying, he got up and got his fathers old saddlebags that he used to use for adventuring. They left something to be desired, but they were custom fit and they had been used by his father at his age. He secretly found a note saying that this was his gift for his birthday in a few months. Not that anyone knew what his true birthday was, it was the day he was adopted. For all he knew, all of the days of the year could be his birthday. The saddlebags he was using are blue, with strong hide for storing things better that are heavier or sharp. He had only his pistol and three hundred caps from earlier when the courier had handed him what was found on his fathers body, but he didn't have the skill to crack the safe, nor most of the people around Stableton. He would feel too guilty if he asked someone to crack his own fathers safe. It rang wrong to him in so many ways, but the valuables that could be in there...there's probably so many stuff of his past in there. The saddlebags were an extra from some stuff he kept around the house, although he just found it in his fathers room. He found a few extra clips for the 44 he was making with him, that was probably if they would have finished it. It was a project they had been working on for about half a year. The main frame was done, but the insides mechanics were not there and thus it couldn't fire. They still needed to purchase the stuff inside, his father knew exactly what to get, but Blazen didn't.

He finally walked outside and met with the courier mare. He looked around and found the sun was still up and rising. He found and walked his way around the basic area of Stableton. "So, what weapons do you like?" He said, looking around, trying not to think about his fathers death too much. "I like burning things." She said, looking around. Blaze looked at her, a little confused. "...Did i hear right?" He said, sounding confused also. The courier mare smirked. "I like flamers, flames, burners, balefire bombs, dynamite, blue flames, anything that burns i like it." She said, now having a bit of a wide smile. Blazen looked at her like she was a little crazy. "I, uh, i never did get your name." He said with a bit of a nervous voice. "Oh, my names Cory. I never did ask your name either, did i?" She said, her smile dying down to a normal look. "Yeah, my names Blazen Shield. I bet i would have met you on normal circumstances if i ever had a package. Glad to meet you." He said, raising his hoof for them both to have agreed that they are friends. "And uh, i dont know how your going to get a flamer with the caps i have here. Those are very expensive, you know." Blaze said. "Aw damn." She replied, looking on the ground for a moment, but then looking back up at Blaze. "Can you get me a 9MM atleast?"

"Well, yeah. I have enough for that."

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Still trying to think of another chapter, sorry guys!
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat May 26, 2012 9:44 pm

It's pretty cool that you're putting that much more solo effort into your character than those few paragraphs under history and personality that other characters put into them. It'll probably give us a really good insight into your character and the reasons why he is the way that he is.

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks. These reviews keep me going.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:45 pm