Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

Mare's Night Out[closed]

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Mare's Night Out[closed] Empty Mare's Night Out[closed]

Post by Starry Night Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Starry trotted past the gate of New Appleloosa. She had left stableton a few days ago, and had stopped by a Ministry of Image publishing office, where she managed to print a massive number of copies of the new Sword Mares magazine she had been planning. It featured Cross Roads on the cover getting kissed by Starry, and the pages were filled with pictures of Sky and Starry wearing Sword Mare armor and striking suggestive poses. She hauled the magazines on a cart. There were enough to spread across the entire wasteland, it was quite an encumbering load.

The guards at the gate almost didn't believe her reason for entering, until she presented both of them with a free copy of the Sword Mares magazine. The gifts were more than enough to grant her access.

Starry hadn't traveled far into town when she spotted Faithheart walking down the street. She wasn't hard to miss, being a dragon and all, and Starry recognized her as the dragon from the battle of Stableton. She was the one that Starry hit with a missile. With their past in mind, there was only one proper course of action...

Make friends! Starry unfastened herself from the head of the wagon, and cantered over toward Faithheart. "Hi!" Starry greeted, as she approached. "My name's Starry Night, remember me from Stableton? I'm the one who launched a missile at you! It's nice to see you again!"
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Mare's Night Out[closed] Empty Re: Mare's Night Out[closed]

Post by Faithheart Tue May 22, 2012 1:15 am

Faithheart was walking down the street in appleloosa, just finished an odd job for someone for some caps. After Stableton, even though they knew why she did what she did, they still banished her from the small town, and she was unable to retrieve her stuff from them for it had been all lost in the battle.

She looked around and noticed that there was a blue mare pulling a cart and thought she could get a few extra caps before she recognized the mare as the one who shot her with a missile! She was going to try flying away but she had already been seen and the Mare was already upon her.

After listening to the Mares ecstatic greeting she sighed Yes, I know... I still haven't fully recovered from that thank you She said, trying to keep her annoyance out of her tone. That injury had already almost killed her twice.

It wasn't only that which made her dislike the citizens of Stableton either... It was also that they took the only person that actually cared for her away from her... His "duty" to them for saving his life and allowing her to live too great for him to just leave them when she begged him to go with her.

So what is it you want hmm? She asked, pain in her voice. Shoot at me more? threaten my life with a painful death? Take another person I care for away, if you can find another person? Well fine... Do it, I don't even care anymore She growled, turning her head to hide the pain on her face.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 2:12 am

Starry was a little taken aback by Faith's hostility, but that wasn't nearly enough to suppress Starry's determination to make a new friend. "Oh, I'm not gonna hurt you," Starry told her, "besides, I didn't bring any missiles with me. In fact, you're probably in a better position to hurt me, but I'm not worried, because we don't hurt friends!"

Starry couldn't help but ramble a bit, it was in her nature. She was at least hoping her cheery attitude might rub off on Faith. "But what do I want, you ask? To make friends, of course! Now, you said you weren't quite healed? You know, I'm actually sort of a doctor. A nurse, really, why don't you let me take a look? I did manage to fix your wings, and I do want to help more, considering how badly I hurt you."
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 am

FAithheart continued to keep her face hidden from Starry, even after she said she wanted to be friends. Her proposal to help fix her stirred her a little as well. She could use all the help she could get right? Even if it was from the person who put her in the state she was in before hand.

Fine... You can fix me up... But I will hurt you if you screw anything else up She said, walking over to the side of the road and laying down. She stared at Starry as she waited for her to get started.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 2:40 am

"Great!" Starry exclaimed, as she trotted over to the side of the road with Faith. "Now, tell me, where does it hurt? Here?" Starry poked at a particularly sensitive spot with her hoof. Starry was smart to carry a few basic medical necessities in her saddlebags, but she wasn't sure she could do much aside from easing aches and pains.

"So, what did you say your name was again? I know I met you at the party, but I've forgotten already. My mind is a big jumbled mess, you know, don't know where I keep things."
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue May 22, 2012 8:57 am

[center]FAithheart snarled and yelped when Starry poked her Yes! Of course right there! She snarled in pain. But unless your good at putting ribs back in order there nothing you can do. I just have to wait for it to go away She said starting to get up.

She listened to Starrys question and gave her a quizzical look Faithheart... And thats hard to believe She said slightly sarcastically. But refresh my memory will you? Your name is Starry something no? She asked.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 11:05 am

"Yes! My name is Starry Night! Scientist, socialite, Sword Mare! At your service!" Starry pulled out a shot of painkillers, which she injected near the pained area. "I don't think I'm nearly talented enough to set ribs back in place, but this shot should keep the pain down enough for what I've got planned for us."

Starry put the needle back in her saddlebag. Starry took a second look at the affected rib, and changed her mind. Her horn started to glow, and Faith could hear her broken rib crack as Starry placed it. "Oops!" Starry exclaimed, "I knew I wasn't qualified for this. Hold on."

Starry closed her eyes and focused, Faith's rib cracked again. "There we go! It was a little difficult, since it's gone untreated for so long, it started healing in the wrong position!" Starry passed Faith her only healing potion. "Now, drink this, and it should mend all of those mistakes I made setting it correctly," Starry told Faith.

Starry backed up a bit to give Faith her space. "You should really visit a real doctor, who can treat you properly, but the painkillers and the potion should last long enough for what I have planned for us."
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Faithheart sighed as she felt the med x enter her system, but was in for a nasty suprise. She screamed when Starry broke her rib again, then jiggled it back into place, causing her head to fall to the ground in exaustion. She greedily drank down the health potion and was surprised when she heard there was something in store for her. First... never do that again... second... What do you mean what you have in store for us? She asked, the confusion on her face prodominant
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Starry offered Faith a hoof, to help her up. "Well, you're a big scary dragon to most ponies, so, as a good friend, I think I should help you fit in. How, you ask? It's a surprise! Come with me!" Starry began trotting down the road, watching closely behind her to make sure Faithheart followed.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue May 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Faithheart just got up and looked at her Yes... The big scary dragon who's not much bigger than a griffon. How would you make me fit in? She asked flatly, but her question went almost unthought of as Starry Night started to walk away. She decided she would follow, just to see what she had to offer.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 23, 2012 5:06 pm

"Here we are!" Starry exclaimed, paying no heed to Faithheart's pessimism as they approached their first stop. "The Aroma Day Spa!" Starry pushed the door open with her hoof, standing to the side to let Faith pass through first.

"After you, ma'am."
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

[center]Faithheart followed Starry till she came up to a spa and just stopped No... I do not "do" Spas... She said looking at the place with a dead look. She then realized who she was talking too and what they were like Wait! If I don't go in there... Are you going to whine until I either kill you, myself, or I agree to go in? She asked, scared for the answer
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 23, 2012 8:07 pm

"Of course I will," Starry answered, as she waited holding the door open. "But you wouldn't kill sweet little me, right?" Starry grinned nervously, considering the possibility. "Right?"
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Faithheart just hung her head I'll kill someone if I get laughed at She said walking forward. She looked at the owners and they looked scared to have her in the building, which made her feel even better about herself.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 23, 2012 9:38 pm

"Hello, ladies!" Starry exclaimed, greeting the mares working there. "My dragon friend here needs the full spa treatment!" The mares seemed reluctant to approach Faith, but Starry did her best to comfort them. "Don't worry, she won't bite."

When a spa worker finally built up the courage to approach and try guiding Faith to a seat, Starry thought it appropriate to issue a warning. "Don't laugh at her though, or she'll kill you." Judging by how nervous the mares were, it didn't really seem necessary to warn them.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Faithheart just followed the Spa ponies and laid down on the table thing, then getting off and laying on the ground due to the table not being long enough for her long body. She completely ignored Starry's conversation with the Spa ponies but decided to get one quip in Don't even bother with my skin, scales can't exactly have much more done to them but be cleaned She said. As much as she didn't like this, she would rather them not try and moisturize her scales or something to reduce there effectiveness.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 23, 2012 10:24 pm

The spa ponies worked quickly, one of them giving Faith a manicure and painting her nails, while the other gave her a massage. Starry merely stood close by, with a wide smile on her face. She wasn't amused, she was just happy that Faith was getting a treatment that mares out in the wastes would kill for... literally.

When all was said and done, Faithheart emerged with beautifully painted claws, polished scales, and a faint scent of perfume. "So?" Starry asked her, "How's it feel?"
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Faithheart knew that the ponies trying to give her a massage were trying, but the thickness of her scales and skin just made it feel like pressure that was doing nothing at all but she accepted it. Her claws being fixed up however put her into a doze. She didn't know why but she just liked her claws being touched and because of this she didn't even feel her scales get polished.

She noticed that they stopped and opened her eyes to see that her claws were painted. Looking at them confused she looked at Starry Won't this be a little useless, seeing as I live by killing raiders? She asked, noting the new found sharpness of her claws. Other than the paint which wasn't really a problem they looked amazing. Her scales were shining and she felt that to be a problem. Last thing shee needed was for slavers to see her shimmering along the horizion.

I have a question however... What exactly is the point of that outfit? It looks like your advertising your body Faithheart remarked on her Sword Mare outfit, not trying to be offencive.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 23, 2012 11:04 pm

"Well, because I AM advertising, silly!" Starry replied, as she trotted outside the spa and beauty salon. There was a toy dinosaur by the door outside, which Starry had to kick out of the way. "Advertising for the new Sword Mares magazine!"

Starry struck a pose. "What do you think, pretty impressive, huh? We could probably make a fortune off those magazines, if I weren't letting them go for free."
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Faithheart just blinked a couple times. Soo~... Your telling me that you dress in a suggestive manner... Because your advertising a magazine... That your giving away for free... Please tell me this is not intended for younger audiences right? Faithheart said holding her head in one of her hands. She couldn't believe this/
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Starry laughed at the suggestion. "No, silly, this is for single stallions. Testing showed the highest interest for the product among single and married stallions above the age of fourteen, so we've selected that as the target demographic."

"It's so nice to see stallions interested in a story with a female protagonist, wouldn't you agree? I'm so proud to have played a hoof in breaking social barriers for fillies and mares everywhere!"
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Uhhh huh... So this is a magazine... with pictures in it... of girls wearing the same outfit as you... with a story in it targeted at older audiences. I don't think they are reading the story but anyway! Is that all you wanted to do? A Spa date? She asked her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:26 am