Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Zestari
Scrap Parts
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Happy Trails
9 posters

Shipper Madness (Bake, Scrap, Cross, Bell, Shutter, Starry, Zestari

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Shipper Madness (Bake, Scrap, Cross, Bell, Shutter, Starry,  Zestari - Page 5 Empty Re: Shipper Madness (Bake, Scrap, Cross, Bell, Shutter, Starry, Zestari

Post by Happy Trails Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Trails chuckled at Zesty's remark. "That I did, but that buck didn't get a tip. Tartarus, they were lucky to get paid at all after how hard I brow beat them for that." He was interrupted by the sound of the cowpony's next song, he smiled at it and used the cover to lean in and whisper into Zestari's ear. "You're more than welcome to stay with me as long as you like."

Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Shipper Madness (Bake, Scrap, Cross, Bell, Shutter, Starry,  Zestari - Page 5 Empty Re: Shipper Madness (Bake, Scrap, Cross, Bell, Shutter, Starry, Zestari

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Scrap got up and said a quiet thanks to Bakewell as she pushed his chair in for him. Moving over to the others he pulled chairs up for himself and Bakewell and sat down just in time for the music to start up again.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:57 pm

“Speaking of places we’ve been,” she turned to Cross, “You’re from Tenpony, right? I’ve only heard of the place, it’s your home, right? What can you tell me about it?”

Cross turned from listening to Winter to address Zestari who curiously seemed to express interest in his home. He blinked in surprise, nopony ever really asked him, and he didn't really bring it up. But Zestari was his friend so there shouldn't be any harm... except Trails already had an exaggerated deposition towards them.

"Hmm? Well its a nice place, horribly expensive and such but the ponies in it... they're plain rich ponies, ...at least most of them. Not exactly 'prime' company for the most part. Although its a nice ...historical monument if anything. But really I just like the fact is I can return there everynow and then and get back to studying ....the pre-war era and some magic texts, ....of whatever they have left over. You should really come by and visit sometime, I'll leave a word with the Watch Sergeant...." Cross shot a glance at Winter and a grin emerged from the corner of his mouth. He wasn't 'sure' if she wanted him to mention that'd they'd be living together very soon. Despite the snobbishness of Tenpony he knew Winter would love the culture of the Tower... Beyond what he could say in public, he could only vaguely try to figure.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:05 am

Winter listened to what Trails said about New Pegasus before she remained quiet as the others spoke in reply and relevance to the topic. When Cross had explained about Tenpony she caught his glance and smiled back, a little shyly at that, as she looked away her smile increased slightly as the thought hit her. She was really looking forward to being able to spend more time with Cross. To be able to live together and spend more time together. She looked forward to taking up next to him, and having him there to snuggle up to before falling asleep. The thought made her ease and relax more before she rejoined the conversation, deciding that she would break the news to her two friends. "Yeah Zesty it will be nice having you over" she said looking to Cross affectionately before confirming it, "As me and Cross will be living together by then" she said happily.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 am

As Happy leant over and whispered in Zestari’s ear, she blushed and nodded at him with a joyous smile before turning to Cross as the unicorn weighed up his answer.

As Cross talked about Tenpony, Zestari found herself intrigued by his description of it, and mental image formed of a large building of ostentatious proportions filled with dismissive ponies all parading around in expensive gowns and suits. A few questions rose in her mind. “So you do like living there, right? And why would I need to check with the Watch sergeant?” she smiled, “As for visiting?! I’d definitely like to do that. I can find out what sort of environment lead to the upbringing of such a magical unicorn.”

She looked over at Winter, “Oh you are?! That’s wonderful news! I’ll definitely have to visit then!” She leant over to give Winter a hug. “But what about your responsibilities in Stableton? Don’t you work at the hospital?”
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 pm

"Wait what!? Oh...umm..." Cross was taken aback as he heard her mention that Tenpony was the cause of his 'magical' upbringing.

"Umm Tenpony doesn't have thattt much to do with magic, it's just because I spent alot of time in the old library. Oh and you need to check with the sergeant because you need sponsorship to get in, I'll drop your name with him next time I see him, he'll know what to do. As for living there ...yes its nice, and just a really nice place, but it gets boring at times, so usually I'm out in the wastes doing research on various non-arcanic subjects." Cross smiled warmly and was about to nuzzle Winter, but they were with friends at a dinner table.

They had to maintain their manners and image, so Cross used his magic and drew up the wine he had in front of him, he took a good look at it and took a worried glance at Winter.... he wasn't much of a drinker and as far as he'd seen, neither was she. He watched her as he slowly lifted up the container and took a small sip of whatever choice it was.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Winter hugged Zestari back and smiled as she said she would definitely come visit. She thought for a moment before answering her about the hospital, "Well there has been an increase in staff there recently so I think I can leave without any real issues" she said happily, "I taught some of the staff there so I know they can handle it" she finished before she took up the glass after Cross had set it down again. She brought the glass to her lips as she allowed the fruity taste of the wine to pass into her mouth. It was a delicious wine to say the least and she savored the taste for a moment before drinking it down. She always did liked wine... but usually she wouldn't go near it... but hay what could a couple glasses do.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 am

After the hug with Winter, Zestari returned to her seat and turned back to Cross as he told her more about Tenpony. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned that Tenpony wasn’t very magical, I’m sure he’s just downplaying it. “Sponsorship to get in? It’s a closed community, then?” She tapped her hooves together, “Otherwise, it all sounds very nice. I’d be honoured to visit you.” She bowed her head slightly.

She turned to Winter. “Well that’s good that you’re not leaving the hospital understaffed or unprepared. You’ve done amazing things there for so many ponies. Will you apply to do the same at Tenpony?”

Zestari watched Cross and Winter enjoy their beverage although she wasn’t very familiar with it, from the smell she guessed it was reasonably good wine. She looked at her glass and then to the bottle, and frowned, she didn’t usually drink alcohol, but she looked around at the others, she was amongst friends, it would be okay to try one glass, right? She looked down at the glass and tentatively picked the glass up and had a small sip. Putting the glass down, she moved the wine around her mouth, tasting it for the first time. Finding the taste to be quite to her liking, she took another sip and smiled. This drink – wine - was good, and she smiled at Happy. “I’ve never had this before, it’s nice.”
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Cross smiled as he Zestari expressed interest in coming to visit sometime ...It didn't bother him but it was certainly strange to come see him when he was actually staying back at the tower, it wasn't a place he regularly ....entertained guests and with Winter moving in he wasn't too sure how that would change. Cross turned and watched as Winter slowly downed her whole glass until it was empty.

"I wasn't aware you appreciated wine Winter"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Trails kept silent as Cross discussed Tenpony, not wanting his opinions and experiences with the place to sour the mood of the night. Needless to say, that tower left a bad taste in his mouth. A taste which Zesty having her first sip of wine helped him forget. He guessed she was imitating Bell's well practiced wine tasting and smiled at her review.

"Wine's not really my thing, I like stuff with a bit more bite." He punctuated the point with a healthy drink from his old fashioned. "Though I do enjoy a good red every now and again." He waved over the waiter to freshen his glass before reaching into his pocket. "Which reminds me, I have something I need to give you." Trails dropped a tightly wrapped package in front of Zesty, smiling at her as he explained. "A trader from Ursland came through the other day on his way to the strip, had to pay any price when I saw these."
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 am

Zestari caught Happy’s approving glance as she sipped the wine and put the glass of wine down on the table as he told of his preference for stronger drinks. She looked at his glass, vaguely curious to know what made one drink stronger than another. She ordinarily had a rule about alcohol and not consuming it, and it was only now with a wine glass in front of her that she wondered why she had such a rule.

The name Ursland didn’t seem familiar to Zestari as she looked down at the package Happy had placed in front of her. Carefully, she opened it, curious to find out what he’d had got her. Removing the wrapping revealed a well-sealed container and poking her tongue out the side of her mouth, she pried the lid off.

Inside was a pile of small dark coloured berries, each just a bit smaller than a grape. She stared at the berries for a while, her breath held. No, they couldn’t be… she carefully drew one, placed it in her mouth and bit down. There was an initial sweet taste before a sharp cascade of peppery warmth flowed out of the berry. That confirmed it, she knew exactly what this was. The sweet peppery taste was unmistakable.

“Pepperberries...” she said almost reverently, staring at the container.

Slowly she looked up at Happy, almost lost for words. “Thank you.” She managed to squeak out. If it wasn’t for the table she would have thrown her hooves around him and given him the tightest hug she could. She did, however, lean across towards him, seeking a kiss; she could at least share the taste of the pepperberry with him.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:54 am

Trails smiled at Zesty's shock at his surprise. It made those berries more than worth the caps, even if he hadn't a clue what they were for. He met her halfway across the table, completing the kiss. He found there was an unusual taste to her, not the normal sweetness, it was even sweeter, then a bite of pepper. He liked it, made the berries an even sounder investment.

He reluctantly broke the kiss, whispering, "I love you Zestari." before leaning back.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 am

Winter looked to Cross as he commented on her liking for wine. She nodded with a sheepish smile, "Oh.. well, I don't usually drink at all.. but I do like a glass of good wine on the rare occasion" she said as she looked to the glass, now empty. She blushed a bit as she hadn't realized she had even finished the glass, which was usual for her when she tasted something she liked. She could still taste the fruity flavor in her mouth.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:42 pm

"Hmm.." Cross let out a crooked smile at Winter, she just look so adorable, he leaned over to give her kiss, as he did so he noticed her glass was empty, so being the kind loving coltfriend that he was, he used his magic to lift the bottle and refilled it for her.

"Well try not to drink too fast now okay? Unless you want me to carry you back to the room" Breaking into a slight chuckle he turned back to his own glass and took another small sip, he planned to make this last.

But in the back of his mind he got the nagging feeling he should stay sober for some reason...
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Winter Bell closed her eyes as he kissed her and she smiled as their mouths met before the explosive feelings filled her chests. She wasn't sure she would ever get used to that feeling... and she never hoped she did. When they broke apart she smiled and nodded, "I will" she said before adding, "But try not to tempt me" she said with a giggle as he said he would carry her. She took a sparing sip from her glass before setting it back down. The fruity flavor mixing for a moment before leaving down her throat. She smiled and blinked for a moment as she realized her vision had gone a little sluggish... not massively or in a big way, but only just noticeable. She smiled as she came upon the thought that Cross may be right... she should slow down.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Zestari got the impression that Happy enjoyed the kiss as much as she did and as they parted and he whispered that he loved her, her heart soared even more than it already was. “I love you too,” she responded. Definitely going to go back to Red Rock with him.

Sitting back in her seat, she listened to Cross commenting on carrying Winter back to their room and noticed that Winter was up to her second glass of wine. Apparently she really liked the wine. Zestari took another long sip of her own wine. She tried to watch the cowpony and the show, but her eyes instead kept settling on Happy where she admired his appearance.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Trails finished his glass and rose from the table. "I don't know about you ponies, but I'm starving. There's this great new place that just opened up, Tartarus' Kitchen. It's supposed to be insanely good, highest standards being the only standard." He lit a smoke and walked over to Zesty, waving off the waiter who tried to make a third pass with the drinks tray. Definitely overpaid. "I'm buying."
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:25 am

"Heh, glad to hear it Trails..." Cross took a look at Winter staring into her glass. "...thanks, We really appreciate it" Cross looked at Winter and he wasn't sure if she had been paying attention so Cross reached over and picked her up around her waist, setting her back on her hooves as he nuzzled the side of his head agaisnt hers.

"Let me know if you need to be carried Winter..."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Winter Bell let out a squeak when she was picked up all of a sudden and put back down on her hooves. She hadn't been expecting that, especially not from Cross. She looked at him for a moment, curiously. He'd gotten allot stronger without her noticing, she liked that. She blushed a little and nodded as he said to let him know if she needed to be carried. "I will" she said as she kissed him on the cheek. She rubbed the side of her head agasint his neck as she stood next to him. She had to a admit she was a little hungry and at that thought she turned to Trails and nodded along with what Cross had said, "That's very nice of you Trails, thank you" she said with a smile.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Scrap sat quietly as the others were holding their conversation. Not quite sure what he could add to the conversation he decided to stay silent and listen to the music, keeping a little attention focused on the conversation lest he miss something important, such as when they were moving on.

As the conversation continued he felt rather awkward sitting there saying nothing and he decided he should probably say something. Thankfully he was saved from having to come up with some way to enter the conversation when Trails said that he was going to treat them to dinner.

"Dinner sounds nice. Thanks Trails"
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Bakewell had sat in awkward silence with an ever growing twisting in her stomach as she listened to the other two couples. She didn’t know anything about Tenpony nor did she hold an interest in the land of stuffy Crossponies. As terrible as it was she wasn’t even happy to hear about Cross and Winter’s marriage. Heck, she was actually slightly upset that Winter would be leaving her duties as a Stableton medic. Stableton needed her way more than some stupid Crosstower ever could. Zestari was also getting extremely close to leaving Stableton forever, which was something Bakewell was actually very upset about, but had managed to hide.

She should be happy for the four, but instead she just felt lonely, selfish, and slightly scared. She doubted she could handle being alone again, the first year of Stableton had been a lot more miserable than she was willing to admit.

As the couples kissed, Bakewell redirected her gaze to the floor. This kind of sappy stuff wasn’t for her. She suspected that she was supposed to be acting this way in her own relationship, but she couldn’t picture it happening. It somehow felt… wrong.

Bakewell smiled and nodded her head in agreement when Scrap mentioned how nice dinner sounded.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Zestari watched as Happy stood and invited the group to dinner. The name of the eatery didn’t fill Zestari with enthusiasm, but if Happy thought it was good, it probably was. As he walked around the table towards her, she quickly finished her glass of wine, accepted his offered hoof and stood up. “I am a bit hungry.” She nodded and turned towards the exit, spotting Bakewell. Her housemate had been uncharacteristically quiet.

“Are you okay, Bakewell?”
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:26 pm

No matter what Bakewell’s feelings on the overall matter was, she wasn’t about to ruin the evening.

“I’m absolutely super, Zestari! I’ve just been thinking, is all. You know, about the future!” Bakewell exclaimed, attempting to perk the cheeriness up to eleven as she suddenly pulled Scrap into a tight hug in an attempt to imply that she was talking about her marriage and not her room-mate. Hugs were fine. Everypony liked hugs. She’d much rather get a hug than a kiss any day.

“Just trying to think of what’ll happen next, you know? Not really sure what things will be like or how to best handle them.” She claimed in what wasn't a total lie. "Scrappers here'll keep me straight, though! He's smart like that."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:21 am

Scrap was daydreaming about food while he waited for everyone to be ready when he found himself being pulled into a hug. He happily returned the hug, smiling as he did. He enjoyed hugs, or any sign of affection that Bakewell showed him really. The complement Bakewell made about him only made his already happy mood better.

"Thanks for the complement. I'll try my best." Scrap said, giving Bakewell a happy nuzzle.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 am

Zestari squinted slightly at Bakewell. She’d lived with the earth pony mare for a while now and had begun to pick up on things she did. Bakewell’s abrupt joy made her concerned she wasn’t being entirely honest. As Bakewell embraced Scrap, she shrugged. Perhaps she was just misinterpreting things. Still…

“I guess the future is always a little scary, Bakewell, but sometimes also a wonderful thing. Like you and Scrap.” She smiled. “If there’s anypony in the wasteland who can handle it, you can, and as for keeping things straight, Scrap is a gentlestallion, I’m sure you’ll both keep each other together.”

She paused, still not convinced by Bakewell’s display. I think there’s more here. “Are you sure that’s all you’ve been thinking about? You know that I consider you one of my best friends, don’t you?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:59 pm