Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

5 posters

Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol

Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol Empty Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol

Post by Jasmine Beat Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Greetings everypony! I'm Jasmine Beat and I'm a bit new to the world of RPing and such, but hope to have lots of fun with y'all. I'm kind of nervous about making posts and rping so I figure- what the heck, I'll just throw my self out there and have fun. I look forward to meeting and having awesome adventures with my fellow mares and stallions.

Ill go ahead and force myself to lurk in the chatbox, btw consider this my preemptive friendship invitation. And yes you have no choice but to accept it...well you may decline it, but I will be forced to use this face Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol 2454009882 and no pony likes sad little pip.

But anyways enough rambling-commence awesome pony rp friendship time!
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol Empty Re: Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol

Post by Winter Bell Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Welcome Jasmine Beat ^^

We are very happy to have you here and I look forward to RP'ing with you and seeing you around the board. Consider this as me accepting your invitation and I would like to award you an official welcome hug !

Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hugs-for-everypony

Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol 42599183
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol Empty Re: Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol

Post by Jasmine Beat Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol 35552149

*accepts hug* Bah you're so cool! ^^ lol I love this place already. But yes, since you have made my day 20% cooler I shall award you with the "Medal of awesomeness" *offers a rainbow dash pin* It is a delite meeting you Winter Bell!
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

It's lovely to meet you too ^^

And thank you for the lovely pin Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol 42599183

If you have any questions, needs, problems just send a PM my way and I'll do whatever I can to help.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Indeedly, welcome to the site, Jasmine. I'm a little tempted to call you Jazz, but you can go ahead and hit me with a baseball bat with a bunch of nails in it if I shouldn't but do anyways... But please don't. Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol 2454009882
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Well, there's no better way of learning RP'ing than diving head first into the fray. Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol 2438401106
    Welcome to the site, Jasmin.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

welcome to the sight Jasmine, the fun is always doubled when more ponies join Care for a side of...FREINDSHIP?! lol 2046923058

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:49 pm