Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

5 posters

James Bond thread (wild wasteland)

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

James Bond thread (wild wasteland) Empty James Bond thread (wild wasteland)

Post by Happy Trails Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 am

Trails...Happy Trails. I will not apologize for that, I wanted to and you can go ahead and groan. Anyways where was I? Oh yeah thread thingy.

The general concept is spy versus spy, fun right? No not the comic strip, like the activity, I digress. There are two opposing teams each with players trying to find the other teams members and get information from them. While this is going on each team has a team leader, who holds all the cards. If the team leader gets found out and taken down the team loses. On top of this each team has an objective they're trying to achieve. For team Bond it's the locating and disarmament of a WMD. For the other team who at this point will be called the Russians, it's the rescue of an npc prisoner. The location of each is known by the team leaders, but parts of the directions to them are known by the team members.

This thread will lead directly into another thread after it is done and is strictly non canon. Happy hunting.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

James Bond thread (wild wasteland) Empty Re: James Bond thread (wild wasteland)

Post by Gentle Breeze Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 am

I will join this.
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 am

This thread is relevant to my interests.

I wish to sign Ashen on as the technical expert, and Violet as the resident Filly Ninja. Who they join is up to you, although my preference would probably be the ones going after the WMDs. Don't know why.

I request that Ashen is given access to shiny hacking stuff and energy weapons for this task, and Violet be given a Katana. A ninja-suit would also be amusing for the filly to wear, although that is optional.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 am

i might join as the marksman/lookout but my good nature you will have to put me on good guys team.
    AND i want a celestia damned hunting rifle(since all other treads i'm in die before i can get one)
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 am

Well, in case you will have room for additional techpony, i'm in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 pm